Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb (3996 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
190:

Na kenya fit am grin grin grin
or the cycling vulture

U still dey here.
U gotta agree, you guys are dumb, right? cool cool
See how you've all been crying and barking since morning with nothing to counter my claims. Does that seem smart to you?
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Fussbot: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lwkm...op dis ur title go gada yab 4 u o...haba!
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Fussbot: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
elizomama: Y'all are just crucifying me.
None of you have been able to categorically say that i'm wrong.
Would that be another level of display of your dumbness?

that question is for nigerian guys
counter watin na??u've ansad ursef by using"some"..u didn't say all na,ofcus an average person obviously knows dis..although na jst 20%or below of naija guys fall in2 dis category d rmnain 80%are "sharp guys"
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by 190: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
elizomama:

U still dey here.
U gotta agree, you guys are dumb, right? cool cool
See how you've all been crying and barking since morning with nothing to counter my claims. Does that seem smart to you?

uve been feeding some mongrels and u come barking on here
anywayz i understand it takes a mongrel to know its species
keep sharing your small earned money for men about and come here crying that your kinsmen are dumb!

oloshi undecided
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2013
190:

uve been feeding some mongrels and u come barking on here
anywayz i understand it takes a mongrel to know its species
keep sharing your small earned money for men about and come here crying that your kinsmen are dumb!

oloshi undecided

Just promise to stop yabbing Nigerian ladies and i'll tell Sexkillz to throw the thread into the dustbin!
I can see the title of the thread is disturbing your peace too much!
So, do we have a deal?
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by spikesC(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2013
elizomama:

Just promise to stop yabbing Nigerian ladies and i'll tell Sexkillz to throw the thread into the dustbin!
So, do we have a deal?
Are u negotiating undecided
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by 190: 8:03am On Apr 17, 2013
elizomama:

So, do we have a deal?

Uhmmm nah u can keep dissing nigerian guys
While I also do mine
I'm not fazed - do your thingy and watch me do mine wink
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Caracta(f): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2013
What's all the 'ranting' about? Topic has been modified. So what's the noise about? Mtcheeew! Nansense and ingredient! cheesy
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by spikesC(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2013
Caracta: What's all the 'ranting' about? Topic has been modified. So what's the noise about? Mtcheeew! Nansense and ingredient! cheesy
undecided
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Caracta(f): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2013
spikes C:
undecided
Wetin do you?
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Creamish(f): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2013
na wa oo . . . undecided

Can we try making points without insults? undecided
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2013
undecided
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by vivianc(f): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2013
@ Op, you are so on point! But I also have reason to believe that most of these "whinning" threads are opened by kids. We have a lot of them here you know?
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by spikesC(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2013
Caracta:
Wetin do you?
Attention seeking grin
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by spikesC(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza: @ Op, you are so on point! But I also have reason to believe that most of these "whinning" threads are opened by kids. We have a lot of them here you know?

Even this one undecided
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Caracta(f): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2013
spikes C:
Attention seeking grin
You abi?
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by spikesC(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2013
Caracta:
You abi?
Ehe nah...
I like to be in ya spotlight grin
Getting all the attention

Mynd, i see u. Longest of times cool
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: @Topic..So true, It actually grates the nerves to hear/read about guys crying over spending cash on gals..Its not like they were held to ransom or something..

@Op...haven't u noticed that in this part of the world, women can't come out to air their views without getting bashed right, left,front, back and center..Men can talk down on Ladies and then the ladies are expected to keep mute, be humble and respectful and not talk back...So that u will get a man to 'Marry' u...(Na so we see am oh)..So, don't let the insults get to u.

Thanks...As for the insults? they can prove their stvpidity as much as they like. It doesn't get to me one bit. Any lady that wants to stand against Nigerian guys must be ready to deal with that. All they know how to do is shout and shout. Something like "Empty barrel that makes the loudest noise". Just talks, NO ACTION.

So, guys, you can insult as much as you want. Those of you that have involved my father and kinsmen too, it's a free world. It only shows how mannerless you all are. It's high time the world saw that, though!
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza: @ Op, you are so on point! But I also have reason to believe that most of these "whinning" threads are opened by kids. We have a lot of them here you know?

Thanks.

Caracta, thanks! I'm just starting with them...they come here and show the whole world how bad nigerian ladies are, especially that 190...when i'm through with him, he would be surprised! I think he's the one that started all that trash about Nigerian ladies and all other small boys like him just started opening silly threads.....mtcheeeeewwww
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by 190: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
^start well - am waiting
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
**grabs pop-corn**

send down the rain
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
Of course. The broke guys (e.g 190) are the ones who come here to complain. Rich guys would never come here to complain.
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
Everyday Nigerian girls did this, Nigerian girls did that, don't you jobless lot ever get tired? For once, take responsibility for your arrant stupidity. Did Nigerian girls hold you at gunpoint to give them money? Did they threaten your lives when you didn't give them what they wanted? While blaming Nigerian girls for milking you dry, blame yourselves for being such downright airheads.
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by alleviate2002us(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
190:

Phuck off

#still wondering were his red ink siggy on comments has gone to....abi Eliza don dry im red ink?#
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Caracta(f): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
ItsModella: While blaming Nigerian girls for milking you dry, blame yourselves for being such downright airheads...

...and for being a cheap fool to have fallen for the tricks of naija girls. Some men are boys!
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by alleviate2002us(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
elizomama:

Thanks.

Caracta, thanks! I'm just starting with them...they come here and show the whole world how bad nigerian ladies are, especially that 190...when i'm through with him, he would be surprised! I think he's the one that started all that trash about Nigerian ladies and all other small boys like him just started opening silly threads.....mtcheeeeewwww

#grabs a bottle of cold coke to see how it all unfolds#

some lessons will be learnt soon....
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by spikesC(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
Caracta:

...and for being a cheap fool to have fallen for the tricks of naija girls. Some men are boys!
grin
I just remembered a song by the temptations, an oldies....
#you just make me wanna shout# cheesy
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by spikesC(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
ItsModella:
Of course. The broke guys (e.g 190) are the ones who come here to complain. Rich guys would never come here to complain.

Who woke this one up undecided
Because i never talk my own abi
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
spikes C:

Who woke this one up undecided
Because i never talk my own abi
Spikes, I don't remember quoting you so what exactly is your damn problem? Are you one of the broke guys I'm referring to? undecided undecided
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by spikesC(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
ItsModella:
Spikes, I don't remember quoting you so what exactly is your damn problem? Are you one of the broke guys I'm referring to? undecided undecided

Yes, i need money embarassed
My new bebe is asking me to recharge her BB, and governor never gree pay minimum wage
Help ya brother nah cry
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by 190: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
The vultures are cycling!

Rotflmfaoo
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Are Dumb by 190: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
ItsModella:

How much you get for account
Let's do an account statement print out
Hehehe cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. / 10 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / Happy Birthday Berlynn / L0velyn / Winnelyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.