Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? (37269 Views)

How Often Should You Change Your Tooth Brush? / How Often Should You Change Your Toothbrush? / Men, How Often Do You Change Your Underwears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
5 days sometimes embarassed
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Ajibam: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
SaintTee:

The ladies can comment....this is a gender free zone smiley

It is imperative to change daily because my spouse and I share boxers... hence it's kept in clean state

**Faint**
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by okooloyun1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Guys need to dey take Sango swear before they comment coz have seen people with a month boxer.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by nuelkaosi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
5 times a day...
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by jackydon(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
I don't see myself wearing 1 boxer for the whole day. And I wash them everytime I shower.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by DankemzI(m): 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.

Mine is once a day,after evening bath i actually sleep naked all night.. ... ... I wake feeling brown new & refreshed.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
SaintTee:

It is imperative to change daily because my spouse and I share boxers... hence it's kept in clean state
shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by 50calibre(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph:
shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy

Lol very funny!
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by MCKULQ(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
i change mine every 366 days.

iron boxer grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
shymexx:

Are you gay? undecided

Aren't boxers meant to protect what belongs to the ladies?

Shyte, they need to view how we protect and look after ALP (all ladies property).

Let 'em have it and learn!
lolz oh boy that's more like giving away our tad secrets, surely this ladies will use this against us, trust me on that,
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
MCKULQ: i change mine every 366 days.

iron boxer grin

lmao! show them
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by 50calibre(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
SaintTee:

Do you mean a male or female spouse? Because I don't see how a woman can wear male boxers and not look weird except just domestically.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Babakenny(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
I have over 50 boxers.. I wear one daily. So I have never taught of washing a boxer but buying more each time I complete all 50boxers. I trow them away... After.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
I do bath my chic with my hands everyday if we are close,and she does shave my pri.ck too,[i][/i]
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by snowhill(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
chiover: I do change after one month. The good thing is that my wife loves the fragnance grin
U mumu o....
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by bakynes(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Most guys here saying Once everyday i know most of dem r lying.For the ones that said once in two days are the ones speaking the truth.May b some of the ones that said one per day na Wash and wear dem dey do na only 2 boxers dem get. As for me it depends, on a sweaty day I change it immediately I get home bt on a less busy day its one for two days.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by SaintTee: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
50calibre:

Do you mean a male or female spouse? Because I don't see how a woman can wear male boxers and not look weird except just domestically.

Weird?...Nothing like that at all! It's the unwritten 'Victoria Secret' and unless you start using scanner, no way you'll know
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by ichidodo: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Whenever i get the fancy, which i might get once in a while, i mean a veeeeeeeerrrrryyyy lllloooonnngg while.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Once or twice a day.
Personally I love wearing only boxers when I am at home.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by franksunny(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Daily. nice one op to brush up some dangerous dude
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by joshuaidibia(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
How often do dey brng dis up in FP? Next time will be "HOW OFTEN DO U CHANGE UR TOOTHBRUSH"
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Sweetapple007(f): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
702: 2 days but if m lazy to do laundry 3 days tops!! highest i have ever worn was for 5 days and i had to wear em inside out bt that was way bk!!!
if u re lazy to save ur self frm smellg, buy a laundry machine.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by phurlargy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Once but twice when I do any sport!
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by wisdomw(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
1 week. I ve only 2 boxers. U can send me card 2 buy anoda 1...."LOl

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Gudintent: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
wrench:
guy no dey try that thing oo. I remember a day wey i just wear my jalabia after taken my bath go sleep. As per student na na just one room apartment na so i sleep forget lock door. And u knw say person no fit sleep just dey put for one place na so one of my neighbour wey be girl bounce enter my room i kno no say my jalabia don roll come my waist as a result of rollin up and down on bed. Na so she stand de look my blokos. Na so i talk say from that day on i go dey wear my boxer if i wan sleep.

Back to topic; i change my boxer after every bath..

Must have been a sight to behold for her to have been transfixed by it grin

Now back to the topic, how often do u bath cheesy
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
shocked lol one boxers a whole day? Niggaz really? Wow haha. Ok let's say you have one on in the morning off to work, school or whatever activities you have for the day. You got home took a shower and still put that same boxers on? Nigga you are dirty lol

So when you go to the gym you still gonna put the same boxers back on after shower?

Changing at least 2 boxers a day sounds about right for a better hygiene. If you live in Nigeria you should change 4 day lol cuz the heat there ain't jokes and folks sweat like crazy.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by surawilly(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
White boxers 2days...other colours 3-4 days

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by godello: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
grin grin grin
oko-oloyun:
I change them every 2days coz i dnt wear them overnight but d rate at which rat dey vex this days made me change ma mind make dem no think sey ma blokos na suya.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
surawilly: White boxers 2days...other colours 3-4 days

grin grin damn bro shocked do you have a girlfriend?
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Waoooooooow....should boxers be changed? Am hearing it for the first time. I only put on a new one on christmas day every year.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2013

I don't wear boxers. Either I put on jockstraps or I go au naturale!
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by lekkie073(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
One day, two days, one week, two months........
Change ur boxers everytime u use d toilet ....after every piss sef if e possible cool
I don yarn angry my own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Acid Attack Survivor, Naomi Oni, In Beautiful New Photos / Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.