Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? (37270 Views)

How Often Should You Change Your Tooth Brush? / How Often Should You Change Your Toothbrush? / Men, How Often Do You Change Your Underwears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Tinoxky: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Abeg guys make una dey try wear clean socks not all those ones wey go dey smell like fish if u commot shoe haba
lol...some guys Socks eeh...
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Dharyhor: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
I often change ma boxer wenever i notice it stinking.
I know how devastating it is so i wudnt want it 2 devastate ma pubic region
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by lymelyte(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
All the girls wen comment for this thread,na una worse pass.
I brought a girl home last wk to fuuk,in the event of fcukin her,I observe her pant...OMG shocked The ring of her pant was brownish but I neglected and continued.when she spread her leg OMG,brodas,if una see Oozing dat day! D stench b like dryfish wen don spoil.
My SHAFT wen erect before fall like deflated tire.I was so so not in d moood dat day.I told her to her face. And come to think of it,dis girl was so pretty dat u will never ever imagine such a girl to be dirty.
However,with d help of a washing machine,i change my boxer every 3days interval.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by lacicrips(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
redcliff:
Gbam!! Once a day. Its not more than 500. Go to the market with 5k and purchase the shit out of the boxers and feel like a boss changing it once a day men..boys wear boxers, men wear pants. Gbam!

It's actually N200. I don't see the need to spend so much on a boxers short, unless of course on special ocassions with the girlfriend. Either way she wouldn't even tell the difference.

@topic. Wear a fresh boxers every morning after your bath, take off after the second bath at night before bed. Then go to bed without one, atleast that's how I do it.

It's a good educational thread.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Fash20: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
If i say 4 weeks nko. Who go vex grin no insult oo
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by omodapson(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Daily for me, can't stand wearing same boxer continuously for two days.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by olowodaran(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
kennygee: Some will wear theirs for one week. If they pass you, the stench of cologne and dirtiness will just drive you crazy, that's why i love guys who wear white under wear and maintain them. The worse are the ones who sag on their dirty, smelly and disgusting boxers.
fool, you are a female and still have the guts to post this, they didn't say how many times you change your pants but boxers, so your contribution is nt needed here cos this post is for boys, i dnt think you are responsible cos if you are you wouldn't be here bt should be in the kitchen
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by saintdeby(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lagusta: Boxers should be changed the way panties should be changed; EVERYDAY!!!

I cant imagine wearing my boxers for two whole days....

In fact, after having my second bath, i dont wear anything under, just my long dress (jalabia) daz all, so that my blokos will recieve fresh air!!!! grin wink grin
But ur blokos small well well o my guy...... lol.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
A week tops, I spray it with 'lofinda' if it's smelling bad lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Mexyz(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Me no jst undstnd wetn dey hapn 2 nl ds days o...which kain kwestion be ds? Lata una go ask us hw our maalé nd paalé dey meet in d night. Anyway bak 2 op.....i dn wear ma own for 6mnths nw n e stl clean, d thng stl gt 30mnths 2 spnd 4 ma waist. Do d maths
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by assetstrap(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
oko-oloyun:
I change them every 2days coz i dnt wear them overnight but d rate at which rat dey vex this days made me change ma mind make dem no think sey ma blokos na suya.

Looool, i dey cry with laughter
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by striker9(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
oko-oloyun:
Guys need to dey take Sango swear before they comment coz have seen people with a month boxer.
No mind them joor,
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by gp66(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Let me inform us that u hv to understand ur body bfor knowing hw many times u change ur boxers.

If u knw that ur body cant remain odourless for a day and u use tissue paper to clean ur anus, i will advise u to change ur boxer ones everyday.

But if u knw that ur body can remain fresh for d nxt 48hrs, its not a bad idea to change ones in 2days.

Anything more than48hrs is not acceptable to keep dat boxers on ur waist no mata how neat u r.

D level of neatness i operate makes me to atmost keep my boxers on my waist nt mor dan 48hrs.

Some Guys pls be sincere to urself. Dnt form to be changing ur boxers everyday. Except u want to tell me that u wrestle, box, play football, or do hard labour everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by zynzyn(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nna this is an expensive question. U go fit pay?
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by iterator25: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
sheyie2007: A week tops, I spray it with 'lofinda' if it's smelling bad lipsrsealed
#dies
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by humblesteve(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
grin grin grin
Lagusta:

of course my john thomas, my anaconda.....

Its my life, my treasured asset, and i cant allow anything to knock its engine, not even a pair of boxers.....
grin
Lagusta:

of course my john thomas, my anaconda.....

Its my life, my treasured asset, and i cant allow anything to knock its engine, not even a pair of boxers.....
Lmao
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by ceosville(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wo! A week and still counting... But i change it everyday if my g.f is on visit cheesy who am i decieving?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Anoda thing worse considering is change of socks.
Very impt, i dont stand unclean socks
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Justbeingreal(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmm!
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Acecube(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Every minute, i hate dirts grin
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Chiopatra: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Revolva: grin As for me i change my superman boxers every week...and Gyals love it that way the smell dey trip dem anytime i wanna get a head grin
disgusting
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Chiopatra: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
wrench:
guy no dey try that thing oo. I remember a day wey i just wear my jalabia after taken my bath go sleep. As per student na na just one room apartment na so i sleep forget lock door. And u knw say person no fit sleep just dey put for one place na so one of my neighbour wey be girl bounce enter my room i kno no say my jalabia don roll come my waist as a result of rollin up and down on bed. Na so she stand de look my blokos. Na so i talk say from that day on i go dey wear my boxer if i wan sleep.

Back to topic; i change my boxer after every bath..
hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha grin she no even pretend ,if na me I for run
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by miqos02(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
lymelyte: All the girls wen comment for this thread,na una worse pass.
I brought a girl home last wk to fuuk,in the event of fcukin her,I observe her pant...OMG shocked The ring of her pant was brownish but I neglected and continued.when she spread her leg OMG,brodas,if una see Oozing dat day! D stench b like dryfish wen don spoil.
My SHAFT wen erect before fall like deflated tire.I was so so not in d moood dat day.I told her to her face. And come to think of it,dis girl was so pretty dat u will never ever imagine such a girl to be dirty.
However,with d help of a washing machine,i change my boxer every 3days interval.
you mean both of you did not take your bath before the show started?
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by beatricewebb: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Apart from lazy or dirtiness,several factors inhibit proper maintenance of underwears:
1,Prolong unhealthiness
2,Absence of girlfriend
3,Coming home very late and going to work too early
4,Absence of water/watching facility etc

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by miqos02(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
wrench:
guy no dey try that thing oo. I remember a day wey i just wear my jalabia after taken my bath go sleep. As per student na na just one room apartment na so i sleep forget lock door. And u knw say person no fit sleep just dey put for one place na so one of my neighbour wey be girl bounce enter my room i kno no say my jalabia don roll come my waist as a result of rollin up and down on bed. Na so she stand de look my blokos. Na so i talk say from that day on i go dey wear my boxer if i wan sleep.

Back to topic; i change my boxer after every bath..
i hope you allowed the girl go unattended to?
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Chiopatra: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
zynzyn: Nna this is an expensive question. U go fit pay?
Ibo Man
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
I dey wear mine up to 1wk or less than it depends on my activities
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Dynasty92: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
ejike68: Boxers should be changed everyday! The groin area should be well taken care of otherwise it will encourage the breeding of harmful bacteria which may find their way into the body unnoticed, through the opening of the manhood leading to infertility in the long run.Mind you male infertility is almost an epidemic these days.
undecided you serious
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Lagusta(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
saintdeby:
But ur blokos small well well o my guy...... lol.

Who is this?

Are u new here

Okay, just leave me alone with your girlfriend.......
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
olowodaran: fool, you are a female and still have the guts to post this, they didn't say how many times you change your pants but boxers, so your contribution is nt needed here cos this post is for boys, i dnt think you are responsible cos if you are you wouldn't be here bt should be in the kitchen
u need help! Ur brain is enslaved. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
gp66: Let me inform us that u hv to understand ur body bfor knowing hw many times u change ur boxers.

If u knw that ur body cant remain odourless for a day and u use tissue paper to clean ur anus, i will advise u to change ur boxer ones everyday.

But if u knw that ur body can remain fresh for d nxt 48hrs, its not a bad idea to change ones in 2days.

Anything more than48hrs is not acceptable to keep dat boxers on ur waist no mata how neat u r.

D level of neatness i operate makes me to atmost keep my boxers on my waist nt mor dan 48hrs.

Some Guys pls be sincere to urself. Dnt form to be changing ur boxers everyday. Except u want to tell me that u wrestle, box, play football, or do hard labour everyday.

If u dey wash ur anal canal after every poo I mean correct washing n then shower, u can wear urs 4 abt 1wk if u no dey go out
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by seunwen2(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
until it starts smelling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Acid Attack Survivor, Naomi Oni, In Beautiful New Photos / Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.