Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? (37452 Views)

How Often Should You Change Your Tooth Brush? / How Often Should You Change Your Toothbrush? / Men, How Often Do You Change Your Underwears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by moshino(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
Troynow: I change my boxers every 2 days. Buh if I sweat a lot in a day, ill change it the next day. I take my pubic region serious o

Then you should change your boxers 2x daily! Don't be an animal!
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by AMossley(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
wrench:
guy no dey try that thing oo. I remember a day wey i just wear my jalabia after taken my bath go sleep. As per student na na just one room apartment na so i sleep forget lock door. And u knw say person no fit sleep just dey put for one place na so one of my neighbour wey be girl bounce enter my room i kno no say my jalabia don roll come my waist as a result of rollin up and down on bed. Na so she stand de look my blokos. Na so i talk say from that day on i go dey wear my boxer if i wan sleep.

Back to topic; i change my boxer after every bath..
too fictional,how did you know she took a look when you claim to be asleep or did you see it in the dream?
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by fr3do(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Twice a day
and they dont last cos if too much washing.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by hassymo5(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
2days interval is ok

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
At least once but sometimes twice if I go on a bike ride after work.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by lepasharon(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
Guys are nasty undecided
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Until it begins to smell badly. embarassed
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by delpee(f): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Everyone should read 'Play safe- avoid oral cancer' in todays Punch newspaper. Ladies especially and guys who care about their wives, girlfriends and sisters.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nonywendy(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ask4bigneyo: Have seen many situations whereby some guys wore a boxer for 1-2 weeks, it looks irritating when i see the hem of their boxer shorts atimes.. Does that mean guys are dirty or what..?

Health wise: Putting on a dirty boxer shorts for prolonged period of time is detrimental to pelvic girdle(pubic region) expecially scrotum...

I managed to change my boxer
short every two-two days bt i make sure that i have my bath twice in a day!

How often do you change your boxer shorts? Lets crack jokes...
i change mine daily oo. One day one boxers
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nonywendy(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I change my boxers every year
mayb u change it every leap year
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by skyface00(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
I don't need 2 lie 2 sound momentious,I was only telling you my way of doing things,and do u av any prove 2 back ur low sperm count!?due 2 wearing of a boxers 4 2days,we need 2 be sincere here,itz so hard 2 see a guy changing boxers everyday,if I maybe ask u how many boxers does ur boxers has? My dear u can count it but woman u can't because u buy and change urs everyday,but few of u wear 2days sha lol

Merkki:

I hope you know you are the ones that have to deal with low spëRm count, not us. Keep comparing us. I pity your woman. And you sound like someone that wears one boxers for three weeks. Stop lying dude!
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by bizzle2: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
A.Mossley:

too fictional,how did you know she took a look when you claim to be asleep or did you see it in the dream?
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by sweetflame(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by arctoni: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2013
Av got jst 2 boxers one made of kaaki ad d oda made of jean fully customizd,ad av bn wearin dem 4 d past 9yearz nw...,I only interchang dem every 2mnths....try dem ad see,dey can neva smell no nid 2 wash
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by whitecat007: 1:26am On Sep 14, 2013
shymexx: Every damn day and they're all raphys!!

Gotta look after big poppa and all 'em chics who love to play with him with their mouths wide open!!

God bless all the old chics, the new ones, future ones and big poppa.

Shalom!!
See why no whoreslut wants to block dem cocks! Feeding bottles are cleaned and sanitized daily for babies
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by nijanigga: 1:44am On Sep 14, 2013
Some guys, will use undies/boxers until they lice begin to suck their blood.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by ozoemeka(m): 2:30am On Sep 14, 2013
EVERY 2 days? THATS NASTY AF. If i take a shower I change my boxers... When I say nigerian men are disgusting it sounds overstretched. eww 2 days YUCK? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed https://www.nairaland.com/1389556/why-pure-nigerian-men-stup

Ask4bigneyo: Have seen many situations whereby some guys wore a boxer for 1-2 weeks, it looks irritating when i see the hem of their boxer shorts atimes.. Does that mean guys are dirty or what..?

Health wise: Putting on a dirty boxer shorts for prolonged period of time is detrimental to pelvic girdle(pubic region) expecially scrotum...

I managed to change my boxer
short every two-two days bt i make sure that i have my bath twice in a day!

How often do you change your boxer shorts? Lets crack jokes...
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by ozoemeka(m): 2:31am On Sep 14, 2013
2 nights? you mofuckas are disgusting
switdick:
Seriously Guy??

You might as well Stay boxer free....

And please I have a problem with the Harmful bacteria when its just a day ??

Whether a min or 365days, bacteria would always be there though not harmful as regard the former (A minute).

Keep it real, Do you wear yours for Just a day??

@Topic , Two nights ain't bad...

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by gp66(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2013
tony4life58:
If u dey wash ur anal canal after every poo I mean correct washing n then shower, u can wear urs 4 abt 1wk if u no dey go out
one week is too much na. But if u r that type that were boxers and also pant inside u can wher it for one week if u are indoors always. But d pant need to be changed everyday.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2013
devour129: every two days ? Do you smell it ? That smell,a kind of smelly smell,the smelly smell that smells ........ Smelly
U must have had some squabbles with ur men for u to be on da narrative n describtive essays on da smelly that actually belongs tu ya n washing his dirty linen in public on here,damm men! Thats pretty bittchy...
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Slimchase(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2013
ђã†̥ is "Boxer" ¶f i may ask sef ?
I 've never seen one b4.
Plz upload d Pix le mi see . We 're d Cave men dat dependz on broad-leaves in covering our anaconda. D rich among us tie Loin cloth (Ogodo)
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by ikedaniel15: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2013
_
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by dino2006(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
DankemzI: 18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.

Mine is once a day,after evening bath i actually sleep naked all night.. ... ... I wake feeling brown new & refreshed.

Brown new ko, green old ni. I doubt if u change ur boxers in 2 weeks sef.

@post, A New boxer everyday , 2 daiz max if m too lazy to wash. I dont wash undies after every shower lik most guys on here do. I haf plenty boxers $ i no dey menstruate. grin grin
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by bhadow: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
#passing by# those of una wey dey lie God is watching u
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Xcozee(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
En route ring road oba market benin city to buy 3 boxers to add 2ma previous 5... I want to b changing dem everyday rather dan twice a day smiley
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Who do u expect 2 say d truth about hw dey change their boxers lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by DankemzI(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
dino2006:

Brown new ko, green old ni. I doubt if u change ur boxers in 2 weeks sef.

@post, A New boxer everyday , 2 daiz max if m too lazy to wash. I dont wash undies after every shower lik most guys on here do. I haf plenty boxers $ i no dey menstruate. grin grin
Lol Like seriously, serious.! You no well ø!
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by CharlieBoskie1: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2013
I only change mine afta gettin laid, wich is almost everyday. Am a bomb.
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by switdick(m): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2013
ozo_emeka: 2 nights? you mofuckas are disgusting

Disgusting you say ?

I'll tell you what is disgusting, your plastic reasoning"

What is wrong with two nights when I know my body hygiene ?

Surely you didn't expect me to elaborate on not engaging in extra activities such as exercise etc...

Omo easy o, I said two nights isn't bad doesn't mean I don't take mine off a day sometimes depending on temperature and body sweats clinging....

were we asked the circumstances ??

How often?,....in my case,its every so often" it doesn't elapse two nights on days of freshness..lol

Y'all should ask your selves what you're really wearing,maybe its tight panties..lolz

In that case I suggest every shower hour !!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Ike77503(m): 3:49am On Sep 15, 2013
If no be because of my wife, truth is I'll wear my boxer atleast twice before leaving it behind 4 washing...madam go pick am up where i hang am for evening drop am for basket !
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by Funjosh(m): 5:02am On Sep 15, 2013
sometimes i only change it when it start smelling. B-)
Re: Guys, How Often Do You Change Your Boxer Shorts? by olarbordey(m): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2013
Once in a day. :

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation / Female Hygiene- Tips And Tricks To Have A Fresh Kitty! / Francis Megwa, Nigerian Doctor Who Knew ‘Near Nothing’ Faces Panel In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.