Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Can I Tell Her That I Am No Longer Interested In Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell Her That I Am No Longer Interested In Her (965 Views)

How Do I Tell Him That I'm No Longer Interested? / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell Her That I Am No Longer Interested In Her by Etumgbe(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2013
There is this girl in my life now. This girl is madly in love with me now to the extent that she thinks I will marry her soonest. I met this girl when I had a little quarrel with my fiancee but thank God that we are back and better now. My problem now is how can I tell this new girl that I am no longer interested in her cos I don't want her to feel heartbroken. Your advice and opinion is seriously needed.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Am No Longer Interested In Her by xynerise: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2013
When you have a problem with ur fiancee, dont give up the relationship too quickly.

Dont promise a girl marriage when u are after her dungeon.

And my advice is
Tell her the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Am No Longer Interested In Her by venatus25(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2013
she expects that you will marry her soon (according to your story), meaning you have already promise to marry her soon, and you are here planning to quit. hope you know say na thunder go fire you for messing up with that girl that loves you desperately and now you are trying to dumb her after all her hope is build around you as result of your fake promise.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Am No Longer Interested In Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2013
na your urge for the unmentionable go kill you, see as you no fit hold body settle wahala wit ur partner, you go jump into another affair and even promised marriage just to enjoy the unmentionable temporally. na ur partner is back and wahala dey.
if u no take time, kasala go burst for ur wedding day just like the nollywood actor..
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Am No Longer Interested In Her by butta(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2013
@op u r a very bi....G F....o0L for deceiving a poor and innocent girl some guys like u need to be hanged shame on you
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Am No Longer Interested In Her by dotman2014(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2013
Mr no more love, u should'nt av promised her for marriage wen u knw dat u wil stil go back to ur so called wife.Anyway my advise for u is dat u should tell her the truth nd the truth shall set u free,shekenah.

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Online Dating Success / Seems My Girlfriend Has Changed?advise Needed / Top 7 Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.