Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach (25574 Views)

Graduate Slips Into Gutter, Drowns After Downpour / 200 Level Unilorin Student Drowns / Fire Guts UNILAG Medical Students’ Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Donlouise(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2013
ItsModella: No life guards at Elegushi beach?
life guard 4 beach inside naija if i hear! RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2013
Donlouise: life guard 4 beach inside naija if i hear! RIP to the dead.

Lol...RIP Biola
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by biolabee(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2013
REALITY101:

Tell me in one word what makes you different from whoever it is youre referring to right now? Pure hypocriticidiotic. Wishing someone dead and saying horrible things because he was stuupid enough to mock the dead. I hate people like you .

May she find peace. My thoughts goes to her family

Dude calm down
Where did you see me abusing anyone
I hope they find empathy in their time of need

That's all
Ish
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Finestlex(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=Lilimax]Eniola Abiola, a 200L student of Dentistry at the University of Lagos Medical School located at Idi-araba met her untimely death as she drowned at the popular Elegushi Beach in Lagos on Friday the 12th of April 2013.
For the past few years, some UNILAG students have been carried away by the ferrocious waves of the Lagos coast in their bid to relax and catch fun with friends.
Despite this, beach outings remain a popular event amongst students of UNILAG.

May the soul of this beautiful girl that met an untimely death rest in peace and may GOD grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss.

This is so sad... I really sympathise with her family for the great loss.. RIP miss Eniola
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by IAMBREEZY: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2013
Kayusfity: SERVES HER RIGHT. INSTEAD OF THESE YEYE GIRLS TO CONCENTRATE ON THEIR STUDIES NA SWIMMING AND PHUCKING THEM GO DEY DO. ROT IN HELL
mr man lay some respect for the dead u sound like cheap wEEd,deranged homosapien,

eniola may your soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Bondd: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2013
olenime: RIP poor gal... Lesson learnt! With or without a life guard, always make sure ‎​u use your brain at beach parties or else where...
yore a big FOOL. I wish she was your sister, so your retarded self would have said the same thing.
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by AMossley(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2013
Kayusfity:

DELETE THIS POO U JUST SPEWED THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE BI.TCH IS GONNA ROT IN HELL
which is better?me,praying for her and you condemning her soul to rot in hell.you're the real AMUKUNMEKO!
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by ladeski: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2013
oweniwe: Sad . .

Same thing happened at Novena about 2 years ago. Some students celebrating department day went to Abraka 'beach' to caught fun. A 100L student drowned in d waters.

Some people will still not learn from these incidents sha. .

May her soul rest in d bosom of the lord.

RIP to the dearly departed.

I swear that beach has plenty evil spirits, Life guard or not

My thoughts go to her family. May the good Lord comfort them all.
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by vizboy(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2013
RIP
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Bondd: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2013
Kayusfity: SERVES HER RIGHT. INSTEAD OF THESE YEYE GIRLS TO CONCENTRATE ON THEIR STUDIES NA SWIMMING AND PHUCKING THEM GO DEY DO. ROT IN HELL
your entire generation will erish in this manner. You heartless slowpoke
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by AMossley(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2013
Policewoman: Beware of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit lest thou incur God's wrath.
faithless individual
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by planman88: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2013
Mr Uzo. How much are selling the Dog.Send me a mail at planman88@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Akshow: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2013
Kayusfity:

WHO IS THIS LOWLIFE CRYING OVER SPILLED MILK TRY TO DIE THIS WEEK AND I PROMISE TO WHICH YOU THE R.I.P YOU EXPECTED ME TO WISH THE GIRL. COCONUT HEAD
'which you Rip'? I can see you are not only Foolish, but senseless. If you think spewin rubbish about the death is gonna make you popular in a faceless forum then your fried brains should be fed to pigs. Senseless Anuofia
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by dozieo(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2013
R.I.P to the young lady that just died,but do not go near the river if you cannot swim,you don't use two legs to test the depth of a river,we must be very wise when dealing with the elements and mother nature!
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by xavipedro(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2013

Eres un idiota
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by xavipedro(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2013
oweniwe: Sad . .

Same thing happened at Novena about 2 years ago. Some students celebrating department day went to Abraka 'beach' to caught fun. A 100L student drowned in d waters.

Some people will still not learn from these incidents sha. .

May her soul rest in d bosom of the lord.

WTF IS THIS?
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2013
biolabee:

Dude calm down
Where did you see me abusing anyone
I hope they find empathy in their time of need

That's all
Ish

If there's anyone out here that needs kool-aid bro it gotta be you.
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2013
Let's call a spade a spade, for once! How do U expect a parent to feel on receiving this news? Knowing she died far away from .Ωђεяε the expected? All night party at a beach? Does that speak well of her? If U were a parent, I know quite well U won't have the guts to tell sympathizers who of course ask, the cause of death! Can we call evil evil for crying out loud! For us the living, ensure U are .Ωђεяε God will defend U, come what may. It is well.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by wandeykul(f): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2013
Mr.Uzo:
They went to shaye.

Meanwhile I got a rott puppy for sale. M traveling
u no get common and applied sense
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by josite: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2013
it is spiritual.some of these persons were dedicated to river spirits and were in fact asked of by their parents from the water demonic spirits and whenever they go near water,they get captured.imagined a guy who lost nomination as a minister walked into d ocean and drown himself,imagine one chief in Abeokuta doing same.demon spirits.holy spirits are real.
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by buklan4realyah(f): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2013
SO SO SAD. i remember my skul daz, a colleague of mine went to beach with

his frndz JAN 1 2011. that was the end of his life. he was drawn cry cry cry cry

R.I.P
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by biolabee(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2013
REALITY101:

If there's anyone out here that needs kool-aid bro it gotta be you.

Ok.. If that rocks your boat
Ish
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by 1stola: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2013
Mr.Uzo:
They went to shaye.

Meanwhile I got a rott puppy for sale. M traveling

[size=24pt]OPKONU NIE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by biolabee(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2013
chimkaire: Let's call a spade a spade, for once! How do U expect a parent to feel on receiving this news? Knowing she died far away from .Ωђεяε the expected? All night party at a beach? Does that speak well of her? If U were a parent, I know quite well U won't have the guts to tell sympathizers who of course ask, the cause of death! Can we call evil evil for crying out loud! For us the living, ensure U are .Ωђεяε God will defend U, come what may. It is well.

Yes she was supposed to be in school but even bad things have happened to people who have been in the right place at the right time

The people on 911 went to work and were killed when the planes landed
Is it their fault

We don't own our lives
A little empathy never hurts no one

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Numerouuuno: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2013
ebamma: Rest in peace Eniola, Although i never met u, i never knew were u lived, i never knew your character, i never knew your happiness, i never knew your pains, such is our life on this earth, we never always live long enough to fulfill all our dreams
wow!!!!,I'm speechless at this piece.has anyone noticed ebamma always makes sense in his post in the morning.for once,I like Ūя̲̅ post.@eniloa,rip
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Damayor12(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2013
pfijacobs: Damn! I am a medical stdt der myself and I was der... Shit still looked strange one moment I saw her and d next I didn't.. Nobody even knew she was drowning... Until we had a head count... She was so biutifull and intelligent.. We their 400lvl counterparts went der to scout for chicks but nature had a lesson to tell... Rip biola we love U̶̲̅. But jesus loves you more.

Fat boy!!...Ohh U went too? Sadd shii!
RIP Biola ☹ sad
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2013

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
didicold: Its a public beach i think, so no life guard, d best we could have hoped for is the coastguard which is virtually non-existent in lag, d only thing dey pay attention to are ships
Being a public beach does not excuse the fact that there has to be a functional life guard system. Any body of water that is open for public recreation should have life guards operating there. The young lady's death would have been avoidable were they life guards present.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by free2ryhme: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
It is well, unilag
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Costa2000(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
RIP
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by lolaluv1(f): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
biolabee:
Its tragic really
These are things that are done normally and no one sees anything wrong with it

Our poverty mentality has so warped our senses that we condemn any and everything

In the west festivals like Burning Man, Woodstock are highly anticipated and are successful tourist attractions yet people are safe and secure

It is Nigeria that let this young lady down

True. Why won't a public beach have a life guard?
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by biolabee(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
lola.luv:

True. Why won't a public beach have a life guard?

sad and the royal families collect money before you enter
God knows wht they are using the money for

I promised myself never to go to any beach in naija again for a while
they are so dity and smelly, refuse everywhere

Ghana beaches are better sef
There is this lake near kumasi i went to that was clean and people had fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Native Doctor Poses As Vice-chancellor In Imo / WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria / ABSU vs MOUAU: Hilarious Tweets!! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.