Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach (25577 Views)

Graduate Slips Into Gutter, Drowns After Downpour / 200 Level Unilorin Student Drowns / Fire Guts UNILAG Medical Students’ Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by GentleNaaz(m): 6:50am On Apr 17, 2013
Is it because a medical stdnt met his water loo dat maks it a news? Many hv died dat same way n no news broadcastd it. Neverthless, RIP dear stdnt
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by AmmyMummy(f): 6:51am On Apr 17, 2013
Wat a sad news,RIP
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by everlicious: 6:55am On Apr 17, 2013
This gurl is beautiful. Rest in peace pretty.
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by dulaman: 6:55am On Apr 17, 2013
pfijacobs: Damn! I am a medical stdt der myself and I was der... Shit still looked strange one moment I saw her and d next I didn't.. Nobody even knew she was drowning... Until we had a head count... She was so biutifull and intelligent.. We their 400lvl counterparts went der to scout for chicks but nature had a lesson to tell... Rip biola we love U̶̲̅. But jesus loves you more.
you see am?
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Chitexs250(m): 6:56am On Apr 17, 2013
viyon02: Over indulgence

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Reference(m): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2013
dulaman: you see am?

Hmm.
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by tomzman: 6:58am On Apr 17, 2013
RIP Akokite.
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by smartusman: 7:02am On Apr 17, 2013
Life is but a walking shadow. A poor girl that strut and fret her hour upon the stage and is heard no more"
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by tellwisdom: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2013
she will wakeup later undecided
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Visocrate(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2013
LET HER SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by CrazyMan(m): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2013
So sad...may her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by mike404(m): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2013
Rip
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 17, 2013
SERVES HER RIGHT. INSTEAD OF THESE YEYE GIRLS TO CONCENTRATE ON THEIR STUDIES NA SWIMMING AND PHUCKING THEM GO DEY DO. ROT IN HELL
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2013
Lilimax: Eniola Abiola, a 200L student of Dentistry at the University of Lagos Medical School located at Idi-araba met her untimely death as she drowned at the popular Elegushi Beach in Lagos on Friday the 12th of April 2013.
For the past few years, some UNILAG students have been carried away by the ferrocious waves of the Lagos coast in their bid to relax and catch fun with friends.
Despite this, beach outings remain a popular event amongst students of UNILAG.

May the soul of this beautiful girl that met an untimely death rest in peace and may GOD grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss.

http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/04/rip-unilag-medical-student-drowns-at-elegushi-beach.html
may her soul rest in peace
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Airforce1(m): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2013
ebamma: Rest in peace Eniola,Although i never met u, i never knew were u lived, i never knew your character, i never knew your happiness, i never knew your pains, such is our life on this earth, we never always live long enough to fulfill all our dreams

Not Neccesary man!

Move on

@topic

She looks like a party freak in that pic

She must have consumed high quantity of shepe before going for a swim
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by greall1: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2013
You are out of your sense

here is not meant for advertisement

quote author=Mr.Uzo]They went to shaye.

ou a

Meanwhile I got a rott puppy for sale. M traveling[/quote]
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by IlCapitano(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2013
Kayusfity: SERVES HER RIGHT. INSTEAD OF THESE YEYE GIRLS TO CONCENTRATE ON THEIR STUDIES NA SWIMMING AND PHUCKING THEM GO DEY DO. ROT IN HELL
Morons still exist?

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by greall1: 7:26am On Apr 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] POOR GIRL REST IN PEACE.
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by slimyem: 7:26am On Apr 17, 2013
I don't pity her.Its her parents i pity.
Heard they left for the beach at about 10 p.m for a birthday party...
Death will come when it will but some incidents are just avoidable like this one.
I'm sure her parents must have thought she was in school sleeping in her hostel while she was partying away.
RIP to her though...
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by 1ndidi2(f): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2013
Mr.Uzo:
They went to shaye.

Meanwhile I got a rott puppy for sale. M traveling

Did u just wake him up to hold ya puppy? u could have allowed d poor boy to change out of his pjs now cheesy

RIP dear girl!
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by cr7lomo: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2013
pfijacobs: Damn! I am a medical stdt der myself and I was der... Shit still looked strange one moment I saw her and d next I didn't.. Nobody even knew she was drowning... Until we had a head count... She was so biutifull and intelligent.. We their 400lvl counterparts went der to scout for chicks but nature had a lesson to tell... Rip biola we love U̶̲̅. But jesus loves you more.

Such a pretty girl, smh. RIP
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Akshow: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2013
ebamma: Rest in peace Eniola, Although i never met u, i never knew were u lived, i never knew your character, i never knew your happiness, i never knew your pains, such is our life on this earth, we never always live long enough to fulfill all our dreams
which kind Mumu eulogy be this one

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by lukulukuboy(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2013
RIP
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by didicold(f): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2013
Its a public beach i think, so no life guard, d best we could have hoped for is the coastguard which is virtually non-existent in lag, d only thing dey pay attention to are ships
ItsModella: No life guards at Elegushi beach?
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by biolabee(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2013
omo_to_dun: RIP to the dead.

Nigerians sha! Yes what that poster wrote was insensitive, but must you also wish ill on him(or her). Ignoring such post is the best action.

I'm not wishing anyone evil just saying that what comes around goes around

There is a lack of empathy prevalent these days just to show you are knowlegeable or smart or god knows what
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by cr7lomo: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2013
Kayusfity: SERVES HER RIGHT. INSTEAD OF THESE YEYE GIRLS TO CONCENTRATE ON THEIR STUDIES NA SWIMMING AND PHUCKING THEM GO DEY DO. ROT IN HELL

U r wicked, jst because u r very ugly wit ur scared face nd no1 eva 1ted 2 tk u out 2 party wit ur stinkin mouth nd body odour, dats y u jealous of d beautiful 1s dat r opportund. Hu told u she sleeps ard? All book nd no leisure time mks u a dull child like u r. Am sure u r so ugly dat u sweat on d reverse cos ur sweat wil even nt wanna mk contact wit dat ugly face of urs
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Policewoman(f): 7:39am On Apr 17, 2013
Lord pls forgive her sins and accept her soul into your bosom. Also grant her parents, friends and relatives the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Johnnyhoo(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2013
rip
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by sunny4life(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2013
Thats y am always careful wheneva i go to d beach to catch fun.Even b4 i gained admision,i hav heard stories of students drowned in d beach
though,i hardly go 2 beach parties but if i do,i stay away from d water.........na to dey rock babes i cum beach do no b to swim......lol.
Rip my felow akokite
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by myjobsfinder(m): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2013
may the gentle soul of the departed rest in perfect peace @ http://leoweblink..com
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by lolaluv1(f): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2013
I never thought I'd see some of the cruel comments I'm seeing here.
Since when did going to the beach become an anathema to be described as 'careless living and phucking'? Are Nigerians so used to suffering that the little pleasures of life now seem strange?

Who here has not gone on some little adventure or the other? Who here has not attended a bash or a youth gathering? Some have even travelled miles to visit a lover while in school.

Let him without sin cast the first stone. Or is it because during your time, no evil befell you that you can now act in this cold manner?
Please, have a rethink.

RIP to the departed.

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by samex4rill(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2013
angrysorry o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Dad I Got 2.2? / 7 "Downsides" Of Being A First Class Graduate In Nigeria / Man Who Attempted JAMB 8 Times, Graduates With 2nd Class Upper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.