Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach (25576 Views)

Graduate Slips Into Gutter, Drowns After Downpour / 200 Level Unilorin Student Drowns / Fire Guts UNILAG Medical Students’ Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by playahP(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
Elegushi loading........ 200%
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by lolaluv1(f): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
biolabee:

sad and the royal families collect money before you enter
God knows wht they are using the money for

I promised myself never to go to any beach in naija again for a while
they are so dity and smelly, refuse everywhere

Ghana beaches are better sef
There is this lake near kumasi i went to that was clean and people had fun

Ghana's cool. Nigeria has the potential but as usual, isn't making the most of it.
Was on a Lag beach a while ago. Took some pics with a seemingly healthy horse but was shocked to see how malnourished the horse looked in the pic.

A Togo beach I visited is cool too. A bit rocky, but the scene is heavenly.

The beach and water in general can be so seductive. I've had 2 'incidences', so now I don't play when it comes to that.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by rezzy: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
A.Mossley:
By the power that made Jesus to walk on the sea without drowning,eniola,rise from the dead in Jesus name.#has she risen?#

Go the beach or mortuary go ask this question.
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
oweniwe: Sad . .

Same thing happened at Novena about 2 years ago. Some students celebrating department day went to Abraka 'beach' to caught fun. A 100L student drowned in d waters.

Some people will still not learn from these incidents sha. .

May her soul rest in d bosom of the lord.

"Caught fun" Goddamn it.....Graduate?
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by biolabee(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
lola.luv:

Ghana's cool. Nigeria has the potential but as usual, isn't making the most of it.
Was on a Lag beach a while ago. Took some pics with a seemingly healthy horse but was shocked to see how malnourished the horse looked in the pic.

A Togo beach I visited is cool too. A bit rocky, but the scene is heavenly.

The beach and water in general can be so seductive. I've had 2 'incidences', so now I don't play when it comes to that.

Nice

It's terrible we are just concerned about money here and no though of public safety

Just recently I was at the new local airpot watchin at the checked-in lounge and there were only two emergency exits

Considering the number of people there
I wondered if there was a need to get out suddenly athere wld be a stampede

Yes the lake is called bosumtwi

Nice and lovely lake

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by aliandro(m): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2013
D damsel that was in front of me during registration last year october is finally gone all in d name of Fun.RIP ENIOLA ABIOLA
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Subuhanalahi: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2013
RIP
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Idacrux: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by 190: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
candygosh:

Just like me, I do not go close to the waters for any reason.
There's are some myths about those beaches tht marine spirits are in it. If one thro ws a dirt in it, it will come ryt back.
One tym I was close to d water, it kept pulling my feet. Since then I dey always kip distance, cos u never can tell when the sea myt surge towards.

I also don't do pools coss my life is so precious ryt nowcheesy

smh yoruba's
Re: UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach by Teague(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Dad I Got 2.2? / 7 "Downsides" Of Being A First Class Graduate In Nigeria / Man Who Attempted JAMB 8 Times, Graduates With 2nd Class Upper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.