Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk (16628 Views)

Margaret Thatcher Is Dead / Mandela, Bush And Thatcher Spend Christmas In Hospital / Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by niggadee(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
4,000 police officer on duty for Margaret Thatcher's funeral .. wasting of tax payer money
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
ShyM-X:

What do you naija people know apart from parroting the garbage-in, garbage-out crap they see on TV, just to sound cool.
You are a big f00l.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by fr3do(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
Policewoman: Idiots. Some of them can never achieve what she did and are there talking rubbish. Would they have done better than her if they were in her shoes? Margaret Thatcher was prime minister at a very difficult period for U.K and no one should crucify her for doing what she thought was the best to cut cost and save the economy. As far as I'm concerned, she is one of my role models. The only thing I have against her is her support for Botha during the apartheid era.

gender gender gender
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by caukerzee(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
fr3do:

gender gender gender
Exactly. That bitch got no brains. When its obvious tatcher was a devil, that R e t a r d e d simpleton is only intrested in promoting feminist ideologies. I swear i would kill her if i see.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
emmysenior: You are a big f00l.

Lmao... Another parrot.. grin
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
claremont: I think there is a thin line that separates human beings from animals, and that is our capacity to show empathy and sympathy. The day we loose this basic trait is the day we stop being human beings, we become no different from animals. Shame and woe unto those who disrespect the dead for whatever reason!

I'm a black immigrant hence I should know how the shoe pinches, but personally, I don't give a flying f-uck what Margaret Thatcher did during her time in power. The bottom-line is that she is dead, and my condolences goes to her family. May her soul R.I.P.

May the souls of hundreds of dead African/black immigrants who died of poverty and cold - during her tenure - forgive you... and may the millions of lives who were destroyed on the African continent due to some of the foreign policies she championed forgive your soul...

You're a very selfish guy! undecided

1 Like

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by loswhite(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
cheddarking:

Did Maggie write the report? Abi was she the Referee at the match?

How is hillsborough her fault?

my bro I tire o
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by loswhite(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
hurricaneChris:

Guy do you have brain at all? Or do you read through your a$s? Where did I say she caused Hilsborough disaster?

I said she conspired with Police in d cover-up of the truth and pushed the blames to Liverpool fans.

Pls read with ur head not with ur dirty axx.
it is politics
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by loswhite(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
caukerzee: You are as S t u p i d and moronic as she was. Infact you are very foolish and daft. You deserve to be fed to dogs, your brain eaten by maggots, your throat slaughtered with a blunt knife, a hot rod inserted into your v a g i n a and pop out through your mouth, stabed 52 times in the brain, drowned headlong in the lagos lagoo, Infact you deserve the worse and most painful death. You are brainless and do not deserve to be alive. Your pic is noted by me, i promise to give you the most painful death the day i set my eyes on you. You justify killing innocent people with cuting costs and saving an economy You even call this devil your role model?? If you got balls or guts, give me your address and i swear in a weeks time your obituary pictures will flood the streets. I will make sure maggots feed on your pussy.
with the way u sounded,r u any better than thatcher
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by cronsberg: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
caukerzee: Exactly. That bitch got no brains. When its obvious tatcher was a devil, that R e t a r d e d simpleton is only intrested in promoting feminist ideologies. I swear i would kill her if i see.

Omo guy abeg relax, here, please take a seat and enjoy some fresh garri under a cool shade with cool breezes. Maybe the current heat wave is overheating you. Just hoping we don't witness another social media(nairaland for that matter) assisted murder o. Don't spoil the name of our dear Seun o. Chilax you hear?
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by caukerzee(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
loswhite: with the way u sounded,r u any better than thatcher
You have no idea on how pissed i am ATM.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by caukerzee(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
cronsberg:

Omo guy abeg relax, here, please take a seat and enjoy some fresh garri under a cool shade with cool breezes. Maybe the current heat wave is overheating you. Just hoping we don't witness another social media(nairaland for that matter) assisted murder o. Don't spoil the name of our dear Seun o. Chilax you hear?
I'll try to. But honestly, it gives me sleepless nights when i think or find out that these kinda people exist.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by besticality: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Evil that men (and women) do, live after them.

Wondering what Nigerians will do with the corpses of IBB, OBJ and ATIKU if given the chance.
(Just wondering sha)

1 Like

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Abbey2sam(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
This will serve as a deterrent to okonjo iweala Mrs,

I don't have much to say
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Abbey2sam(m): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2013
ayobase: She is being tagged the wicked one after being used by the men in cabinet....the executive is always blamed for all, what about the the legislative and the judiciary.

U called her a racist, na only her be racist?

She stood for what she thought was right with the support of her party.....how many times was she re-elected until she resigned!

And besides, she might have asked for forgiveness after realising and admitting her mistakes.

Nobody tends to to remember her good wills...na so sha!

Get ur facts right before blaming someone....most of us on here just dey do follow follow!

Sharrap you FOOOOOL, hated by many! Doesn't that say something to you.......
A racist, apartheid supporter, sufferer of the poor, a job taker........etc

Her policies brought nothing but pains her people.
Her policies only enriched the already rich.

What am I even saying, someone is so much hated by her people and you're hare justifying her actions

She deserves all the ill treatment she's getting........

She called my role model a terrorist........

Koni sunre!!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Abbey2sam(m): 12:24am On Apr 17, 2013
ayobase: She is being tagged the wicked one after being used by the men in cabinet....the executive is always blamed for all, what about the the legislative and the judiciary.

U called her a racist, na only her be racist?

She stood for what she thought was right with the support of her party.....how many times was she re-elected until she resigned!

And besides, she might have asked for forgiveness after realising and admitting her mistakes.

Nobody tends to to remember her good wills...na so sha!

Get ur facts right before blaming someone....most of us on here just dey do follow follow!

Sharrap you FOOOOOL, hated by many! Doesn't that say something to you.......
A racist, apartheid supporter, sufferer of the poor, a job taker........etc

Her policies brought nothing but pains her people.
Her policies only enriched the already rich.

What am I even saying, someone is so much hated by her people and you're hare justifying her actions

She deserves all the ill treatment she's getting........

She called my role model a terrorist........

Koni sunre!!
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2013
^^^Well said, bro..

Most of these people are educated illiterates with a linear thought process... angry
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 17, 2013
If you don't know what Lady Thatcher did to black folks - this brother who lived through the era has a story to tell(big ups to cap28 for the link)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuHpGWqj62s
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by 33komkom(m): 6:13am On Apr 17, 2013
South African blacks should be happy. One gone, more to follow. Wicked leaders.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by cr7lomo: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2013
caukerzee: You are as S t u p i d and moronic as she was. Infact you are very foolish and daft. You deserve to be fed to dogs, your brain eaten by maggots, your throat slaughtered with a blunt knife, a hot rod inserted into your v a g i n a and pop out through your mouth, stabed 52 times in the brain, drowned headlong in the lagos lagoo, Infact you deserve the worse and most painful death. You are brainless and do not deserve to be alive. Your pic is noted by me, i promise to give you the most painful death the day i set my eyes on you. You justify killing innocent people with cuting costs and saving an economy You even call this devil your role model?? If you got balls or guts, give me your address and i swear in a weeks time your obituary pictures will flood the streets. I will make sure maggots feed on your pussy.

B careful wit ur words, if anytin happens 2 dis person, u wud b held responsible cos u sound like a serial killer or a psychopath. Y u guys killin urselves ova british wahala, fight ur own leaders 1st nd liv d develoed country. Thatcher was elected 2ice in office, she's d longest servin PM in british history and her works during her time is d reason y england has d strongest economy, mayb if nt 4 her, england cud hv bin like greece. Its nt easy 2 rule a nation , no mata hu u r. D same citizens elected her 2ice, if she ws as bad as dey portray her nw, she wud hv served 4 only a tenure. Afterall gordon brown spent only 4yrs in office. No mata hw good u r or bad or hard workin, u must hv enemies. England is truely enjoyin wot she did bk den nw. She wsnt d 1 dat arrested mandela, mandela was already in prison b4 she bcame PM, d wahala in SA ws also dr b4 hse bcame PM. Dr r mor 2 wot u guys c, its nt easy 2 rule, lots nd lots of obstacles u face.pls respect d dead nd stop cursin her jst because they said she's bad. Those dat r sayin she dint giv dem visa r RE.tards cos odas got visa, I did as well. Was even easier den dan nw
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by phemieojelabi: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2013
It like MTN just pay u some cash 4 promo,Must u post dis pix on evry comment u make!
MEILYN: hahaha dis witch? Serves her right
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by ocyno2001: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2013
thats a nice idea, betterstill bomb d body of d so-called 'iron lady'
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by sweetcheecks(f): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2013
33komkom: South African blacks should be happy. One gone, more to follow. Wicked leaders.

No! we are not happy but actually very sad sad , we wanted her to live longer and see us free and progressing governing our country and never giving it back to the Afrikaaners she supported. That would have been the best scenario but all is not lost she got to see that for 20 years! So hey, Cherio Margaret Thatcher!
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by ifeomabernard(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
zeefever: I only hope they will allow me sell my gala during the procession.
lmaoooo grin grin i cant fit laught
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by ayobase(m): 5:22am On Apr 18, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Sharrap you FOOOOOL, ............

Hope u are not insane.....u wanna prove a point, why can't u go ahead with respect!

Pls, u do not need to quote me in the first place!

And to inform you, I stopped pointing finger of guilt long time in respect to politics.......what u know is FAR less than what u don't know!

Those u hate most might be the ones fighting ur battle, while the ones you love are doing more harm than good to you!

Those that said politics is a dirty game are correct...u need to consider it being "game"!
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by Crown128(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2013
Karma taking its course! Lessons to others. Be it a leader or a follower, always remember that what goes around comes around and what goes up must surely come down.
Re: Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk by adediamond07(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
CHAIRMAN1: And my naija brothers and sisters are hailing her as one of the greatest leaders of her time....take ur time o! Make una de try do research my people! Nobody seems to like Mma Thatcher
Na U need research, I think to call somebody a woman an IRON-LADY is an irony wc literarily mean evil-woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Republic Legalises Abortion / Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria / Insult The President Of Rwanda And Go To Jail - Supreme Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.