Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Don't Believe The Membership Figures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don't Believe The Membership Figures (883 Views)

12 Common Lies Mentally Strong People Don't Believe / Interesting Figures About Mynd_44 (the Current Religion Section Mod) / Enigma: Proof Of Don Jazzy's Illuminati Membership! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by eKWutoZiaM(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2008
I just want to talk about the so called "highest number of users" on any naija online board that nairaland claims. I just went into your back end to do BG check on how come your forum claims over 180000 registered users, Voila!, 3/4 of these are actually bots, useless scripts flying up and down the web like headless chickens and automating registration, and u know about this but You will rather have them for bragging rights. Anyway, there aint no shame in your game sha pally. Just wanted to point out that u got more robots than humans on this board.

And before u get trigger happy and ban me instead of address this matter, remember you naijaryders id, the moment I try to log back in and I see ojoro, I wont even hesitate, fiam!!! your account is gone grin.

Now that we are on the same page, lets do this cool
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by Tonim(f): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2008
WHEN WILL SEUN START BANNING PEOPLE FOR POSTING NONSENSE IN

THE POLITICS SECTION ?

eKWutoZiaM:

I just want to talk about the so called "highest number of users" on any naija online board that nairaland claims. I just went into your back end to do BG check on how come your forum claims over 180000 registered users, Voila!, 3/4 of these are actually bots, useless scripts flying up and down the web like headless chickens and automating registration, and u know about this but You will rather have them for bragging rights. Anyway, there aint no shame in your game sha pally. Just wanted to point out that u got more robots than humans on this board.

And before u get trigger happy and ban me instead of address this matter, remember you naijaryders id, the moment I try to log back in and I see ojoro, I wont even hesitate, fiam!!! your account is gone grin.

Now that we are on the same page, lets do this cool
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by eKWutoZiaM(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2008
Tonim:

WHEN WILL SEUN START BANNING PEOPLE FOR POSTING NONSENSE IN

THE POLITICS SECTION ?

Bia, dindinrin, this isnt about you, if this isnt political enuff. for U, go impale urself on something stiff!!!! angry, Seun groupie oshi

Now back to more serious gistcussion, Seun, wat sayeth thou?
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by tpia: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2008
is this an advert for naijaryders?

or someone ( possibly female) trying to get Seun's attention? 

Nothing a person wont read on Nairaland. cool

sometimes I really wonder if some of the posters here arent really high school kids or elementary school cert holders.

some are bots, some have more than one id- why is it a fighting matter?
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by TheSly: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2008
Poster

You are crazy!! . . . . cool
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by eKWutoZiaM(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2008
tpia:

is this an advert for naijaryders?

or someone ( possibly female) trying to get Seun's attention?

Nothing a person wont read on Nairaland. cool

sometimes I really wonder if some of the posters here arent really high school kids or elementary school school cert holders.
Otapiapia, seems u correct small
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by eKWutoZiaM(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Poster

You are crazy!! . . . . cool
My name is not poster, I Am Ekwutoziam, and I dnt approve ur post angry
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by tpia: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2008
ekwulewu or whatever your name is, are you saying your post is an advert for naijaryders?

or mainly an attempt to get Seun's attention?  He no give you face for yonder?
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by eKWutoZiaM(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2008
tpia:

ekwulewu or whatever your name is, are you saying your post is an advert for naijaryders?

or mainly an attempt to get Seun's attention? He no give you face for yonder?
See me thinking Otapipia was a correct nuccah
*Kicks his scrawny behind into bot sh!t list* angry
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by Tonim(f): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2008
eKWutoZiaM:

Bia, dindinrin, this isnt about you, if this isnt political enough. for You, go impale yourself on something stiff!!!! angry, Seun groupie oshi

Now back to more serious gistcussion, Seun, what sayeth thou?

Look at this slowpoke having the nerve to call someone dindinrin.

For your information, there is a seperate section on the forum where you can post your nonsense
thread regarding your issue with Seun. You are just too dumb to realize that.

It is pretty obvious you have a hard time adhering to law and order. Useless GOAT !!
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by tpia: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2008
eKWutoZiaM:

See me thinking Otapipia was a correct nuccah

whatever gave you that impression?

see, its miscalculations like this that are chasing you from pillar to post. Following Seun from naijaryders to nairaland

it must be getting boring on naijaryders going by your soliloquy here.  I havent been to that site for a while- let me check out the place again.

by the way, here's the definition of soliloquy:

Soliloquy

Noun
1. Speech you make to yourself.

2. A (usually long) dramatic speech intended to give the illusion of unspoken reflections

shocked
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by TheSly: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2008
My name is not poster, I Am Ekwutoziam, and I dnt approve your post angry
Which kain name be that? shocked shocked shocked

In Yoruba. . .Ekwu means rat! . . . . homebwoi go n sit ur a$$ somewhere. .
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by eKWutoZiaM(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2008
tpia:

whatever gave you that impression?

see, its miscalculations like this that are chasing you from pillar to post. Following Seun from naijaryders to nairaland

it must be getting boring on naijaryders going by your soliloquy here. I havent been to that site for a while- let me check out the place again.

by the way, here's the definition of soliloquy:

shocked

Otapias, ur replies just keep negating the stuff u spent the last 10mins scavenging from Dictionary.com, so let me let u grieve in peace grin
®~^Sly^~®:

Which kain name be that? shocked shocked shocked

In Yoruba. . .Ekwu means rat! . . . . homebwoi go n sit your a$$ somewhere. .

Eku is rat sissy boi, come harder grin
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by eKWutoZiaM(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2008
Tonim:

Look at this slowpoke having the nerve to call someone dindinrin.

For your information, there is a seperate section on the forum where you can post your nonsense
thread regarding your issue with Seun. You are just too dumb to realize that.

It is pretty obvious you have a hard time adhering to law and order. Useless GOAT !!
U are lucky u are female(hopefully), I would have done to U what imbeciles do to nappy-headed Os like U tongue
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by tpia: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2008
eKWutoZiaM:

Otapias, your replies just keep negating the stuff u spent the last 10mins scavenging from Dictionary.com, so let me let u grieve in peace

am sure you love the attention. shocked

Dont let me stand in the way of your notoriety. After all, in your case, any kind of attention is good attention.

Loneliness is not easy, as shown by your current antics.

Hopefully Seun can help you out, since e be like say na only him get the cure for your problem. Like you are saying. undecided

We all hear you loud and clear.
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by Tonim(f): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2008
eKWutoZiaM:

You are lucky u are female(hopefully), I would have done to You what imbeciles do to nappy-headed Os like You tongue

Why didn't you just say from the get go that you just wanted attention ?

And just because every woman in your family are nappy headed hos doesn't make others one.

Dem carry computer give you now, you think say you be somebody ?
Stupid Agbero coming here yarning nonsense.
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by eKWutoZiaM(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2008
tpia:

am sure you love the attention. shocked

Dont let me stand in the way of your notoriety. After all, in your case, any kind of attention is good attention.

Loneliness is not easy, as shown by your current antics.

Hopefully Seun can help you out, since e be like say na only him get the cure for your problem. Like you are saying. undecided

We all hear you loud and clear.

Now flee!!!
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by eKWutoZiaM(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2008
Tonim:

Why didn't you just say from the get go that you just wanted attention ?

And just because every woman in your family are nappy headed hos doesn't make others one.

Dem carry computer give you now, you think say you be somebody ?
Stupid Agbero coming here yarning nonsense.

oMO Jezebel, shebi u have finished ranting, now flee too, and let Seun come and attend to the issue I have raised wink
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by eKWutoZiaM(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2008
And to the smart dude who helped me to change the thread title, I say thank u, chukwu gozie, but kindly get the oyibo right, I dnt want posterity to judge me wrong after I am gone(I mean banned grin), so put an "s" after the figure, daalu
Re: I Don't Believe The Membership Figures by wariowei(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2008
I suppose this forum is meant for a positive drive towards harnessing information, creativity and innovativeness for the betterment of ourselves, and our nation, naija, at large? What is idea of exchanging abuses on one another, and trying to show how much stuff we've got in a negative manner?

eKWutoZiaM, it's quite irresponsible of u to have introduced this line of talk, spreading your dirty manner in public. It's people like you we kidnap and punish. People like you will always become virus in a good forum.

Make use of your time well.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Must Go! / Hello Nigeria / What Aspect Of Your Character Determines Your Actions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.