Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (43482 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chikk(f): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:

When 2go boys grace nairaland,the end result is the above.

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by shakara4u(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
190 is a landlord here ooooh
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by tommiesyn: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
cheesy
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Sike(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
Me? Do this to a lady?? Olorun maje!.. I'm not IMPOTENT mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
undecided
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
tommiesyn: I've knelt down for her before, and will/may still, if there is a reason for that. Don't forget it was for a reason. Guys, doing that, does it in anyway reduce your value or who you are? ...

Thumbs up dearie. And why won't this lady worship you?

Oh, as for them? It makes them less than a man. And threatens their "headship."
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Kgdavid(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Hide behind ur monitor and act like superman, u hear!
When u finally get that woman u can die for, u will realize that kneeling before her for whatever reasons is childs play compared to what u will be willing to do for her..

hehehehehehe...thats the catch... dr aint no such thing unfortunately
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Hide behind ur monitor and act like superman, u hear!
When u finally get that woman u can die for, u will realize that kneeling before her for whatever reasons is childs play compared to what u will be willing to do for her..

You never know men. The man that says "oh, she is too dirty, not my class" is that same man that sleeps with a mad woman. grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
sad
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Smayee: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
i can kneel down for my woman if need be.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
grin grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Obakenny90: It has neva happen to me shaIt has neva happen to me shaIt has neva happen to me sha
......That means as you are so.no quy had ever loved you scatter be that
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Awwwww. I have my dream man already. And I have always gotten my kinda man, always. I have never been with a puffed up man, huge turn off.

I do chores for him, I cook for him, I clean for him, I kneel for him, whatever that will make him happy. I can even take a bullet for him (un knowingly tho, cos I don't want to die yet).

He also cooks for me just to make me happy, he washes my clothes, irons them etc. Tho he does these once in a while to make me happy and not when I'm tired.

We let our pride go, for us love is all that matters. *winks* He is my king, and I worship him.
You see, I can't take a risk for him when he is not willing to take that same risk for me

If what this thread represents is the kinda man you are or Izu is, then I don't want you 100 metres close to me. *winks*

Bringing my parents into this speaks volume of you. You totally lack respect for women and parents. But yea, I watched my dad treat my mum like his own body. My dad is never a "whole me" kinda man inside the house. And my mum is never a "whole me" kinda woman. Growing up I still remember my dad cooks for us once in a week. He helps my mum in thhe kitchen when he could, he helped with raising us and getting us ready for school when he could. You know this happened over 2 decades ago when men were known to stay in the sitting and give orders.
He never raised his hands against my mum, my mum didn't push him either.
And they have lived together in peace for 27yrs now and counting.

And this trait was passed unto all of us; the children.

If you dad bossed you mum around to make it clear "he is the head." Sorry, my parents used a different approach and my dad's "headship" was never questioned.

Its either the first bolded is a figment of ur imagination or you are being economical with the truth that your guy is your slave. Although am forced to beleive the former.

For the second bolded, I only make a referal to your parent, dont see how that is insulting or translates to lack of respect for women nor ones parents. Wouldnt do that cos i received home training from my parents and one of the virtues they imbibe in me is respect for my elders.

Finally, your post about your mother and your father's relationship is the ideal Izu tried to preach to you but your arrogance wouldnt let you notice that, unless he kneels down for you like your imaginative boy friend does for you. And with the picture you painted about your parent its either you are also lieing or you never learned a thing from your mum.

Pls quote me not again cos you are distracting me since its obvious your arrogance will not let you learn. I'll ignore you henceforth and goodluck with your imaginative BF!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ishsoph:

Its either the first bolded is a figment of ur imagination or you are being economical with the truth that your guy is your slave. Although am forced to beleive the former.

For the second bolded, I only make a referal to your parent, dont see how that is insulting or translates to lack of respect for women nor ones parents. Wouldnt do that cos i received home training from my parents and one of the virtues they imbibe in me is respect for my elders.

Finally, your post about your mother and your father's relationship is the ideal Izu tried to preach to you but your arrogance wouldnt let you notice that, unless he kneels down for you like your imaginative boy friend does for you. And with the picture you painted about your parent its either you are also lieing or you never learned a thing from your mum.

Pls quote me not again cos you are distracting me since its obvious your arrogance will not let you learn. I'll ignore you henceforth and goodluck with your imaginative BF!

Awwwwww grin grin grin grin na u quote me begin talk rubbish, na u vex pass.
My friend get the hell out biko, meat dey boil, kpomo dey make noise.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Kgdavid(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Hmmmmn..at ur line of thought.Y'know, sometimes, I wonder why Jesus chose to die for a race that 'could' end up not believing in true love.

lol cuz Jesus is God?? its not like i dont belive in tru love tho, i just done believe that true love necessarily entails dying for someone or kneeling down for them for that matter.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Talk2chizzy2000: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
u can not do it now cos u dnt hv 1 u charish but if u do ,sunny bobo si 'i dnt care bu onye o na abiabeli'when it comes u must care
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
I knelt to ask my Baby out on Val's day,in Public ...it was cool(she said yes) grin...buh it was one knee tho...i think the two knees kneeling looks very stewpiid
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by drnoel: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
Shey, I know the guy in that picture. He actually kept denying that he did this for the babe when we were yabbing him. Now I see evidence. Ma God, bottom power at its height.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Vivian,my father tells me that him, that saw his father has seen the spirits. My father is still very much alive. How i would handle my family,my wife and my life as a man, a husband and a father ,i learnt from the example,he and others has set before me ,that i recon as good and worthy of emulation. It is something called male influence or something like that. I had to bring parents into it because where else will i learn from. My father will not kneel for my mother,yet he loves her,cares,provides and have protected her for the past 37 years of their marriage . I doubt that your father has ever knelt for your mother. Nor the bible ever admonished any man to kneel for his wife.it tells a man respect your wife,kneeling down for my wife is not respecting her. The husband is the head of the woman.i can and will respect my woman and yet not kneel to her.that woman that will not love me and respect me because i wouldn't kneel for her doesn't respect me and wants to make mockery of me. Baby,i will love you,care for you,fight and protect you but kneel and bow for you, never! You can as well castrate me.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
IZUKWU: Vivian,my father tells me that him that saw his father has seen the spirits. My father is still very much alive. How i would handle my family,my wife and my life as a man, a husband and a father ,i will learn from the example,he and others has i set before me ,that i recon as good and worthy of emulation. It is something called male influence or something like that. I had to bring parents into it because where else will i learn from. My father will not kneel for my mother,yet he loves her,cares,provides and have protected her for the past 37 years. I doubt that your father has ever knelt for your mother. Nor the bible ever admonished any man to kneel for her wife.it man respect your wife,kneeling down for my wife is not respecting her. The husband is the head of the woman.i can and will respect my woman and yet not kneel to her.that woman that will not love me and respect me because i wouldn't kneel for her doesn't respect me and wants to make mockery of me. Baby,i will love you,care for you,fight and protect you but kneel and bow for you, never! You can as well castrate me.

*smiles* sweetie, your pride is still talking. You see, the only reason you can't kneel for her is not because you would die, no, you can't kneel for her because you don't want her to make mockery of u (funny excuse tho) then I ask again, what is love all about?
But whatever rocks your boat baby, after all everybody defines life, love and happiness in his/her own term.

I'm done with this thread.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by nuwell(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
WARNING!!
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
IZUKWU: Vivian,my father tells me that him that saw his father has seen the spirits. My father is still very much alive. How i would handle my family,my wife and my life as a man, a husband and a father ,i will learn from the example,he and others has i set before me ,that i recon as good and worthy of emulation. It is something called male influence or something like that. I had to bring parents into it because where else will i learn from. My father will not kneel for my mother,yet he loves her,cares,provides and have protected her for the past 37 years. I doubt that your father has ever knelt for your mother. Nor the bible ever admonished any man to kneel for her wife.it man respect your wife,kneeling down for my wife is not respecting her. The husband is the head of the woman.i can and will respect my woman and yet not kneel to her.that woman that will not love me and respect me because i wouldn't kneel for her doesn't respect me and wants to make mockery of me. Baby,i will love you,care for you,fight and protect you but kneel and bow for you, never! You can as well castrate me.

EXACTLY!
My girlfriend cum future wife knows I love her with all I'v got! Dont see her freting over such minor issue as kneeling down for her like some overgrown babies in this thread. Makes you wonder wether they learned anything from their parents if at all there was no leadership tussle(between their parents) that configured their mindset the way it came to be.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Kgdavid(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Kkk..but I bet u would quickly go on ur knees at the sight of the nuzzle of a pump action staring down ur throat right!..Lolz.

#Btw, its not like I enjoy the sight of guys kneeling before women(or anyone for that matter), just that in reference to this Topic, I see nothing wrong with it.

lol i'll accept this as a compromise.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chuksboniface: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
why not, if i hot her and trully love her, i will do it with every sincerity
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by cutestass: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
Smh u guys can't kneel down to beg a girl but girls kneel down to give u bjay, mean beings
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by FXKing2012(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: Before I talk mine let other guys confess theirs first jor if probably you never kneel down and beg for love before?
Chai! See as the girl dey feel cool sef....God forbid evil!!

But how do you know he wasnt begging for forgiveness? What makes you so sure he was begging for love?.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Kkk..but I bet u would quickly go on ur knees at the sight of the nuzzle of a pump action staring down ur throat ri.

and you will not!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Emmiwizzy: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
190: But that girl looks fineee

Love her shape - my kind of lady
Probably cud tell her I'm sorry
But kneeling down for her - Naahh can't do that
Especially since she's Nigerian and dark skinned undecided

Could only knee down for a white lady wink
hmmmm, white woman own get gold abi, if tru, i'll knee n never getupcheesy
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by NOLONGTIN1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
Really Kneel down for a girl/lady because of Love Never Ever. i have so much Dignity and respect for myself
But that doesn't mean i cant kneel down to appologise if i'm caught doing something extremely hurtful/bad i.e Sleep with another woman

BTW that guy looks familiar, i'll love to see his face
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chikk(f): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Really Kneel down for a girl/lady because of Love Never Ever. i have so much Dignity and respect for myself
But that doesn't mean i cant kneel down to appologise if i'm caught doing something extremely hurtful/bad i.e Sleep with another woman

BTW that guy looks familiar, i'll love to see his face

Flip the picture and view the reverse side, you'll see his face grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.