Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (43479 Views)

When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
1. “Baby I'm sorry”
It's true that most women hate to be at the receiving end when it comes to accepting faults. Once a lady is caught cheating she will be the first to tender her apology. Even when they know the apology at that moment is irrelevant. (Would she be if she wasn't caught? No bro.)

2. “It wasn’t me, I swear.”
After an attempt to apologise, some women when caught cheating will out-rightly deny their actions, even when you have photo proof. Even if you walked in on them in the act, they could even say you were hallucinating. Some of them are related to one minister like that wey him name start with “L
.”

3. “It is the work of the devil”
It is always the devil, the poor dude has really suffered. Their godmother Eve don set the pace so na follow them dey follow so.

4. “I don’t know what came over me.”
Very common! They try to hide under the pretence of “I don’t know what came over me”. The question is, were they possessed or hypnotised?

5. “He is my uncle.”
Zaga that! Say hello to her long lost relative after that mehn. Note, you're prolly her cousin (or “balogun the electrician”) to one of her suitors, too, you know. #WehDonMa

6. “He is just a friend.”
Lol, una wan be enemies before?! Hehehe as if we were born and brought up with “BOO” written on my foreheads na. We were never “friends” before or na BoyEnemy I be, not boyfriend. OloriBOOruku somebody.

7. “It is not what it looks like.”
Sure, na chinese film and I came in without buying movie ticket. Lol this is the silliest of them all mehn. It even sounds stupid when I hear it in movies.

8. “I don’t even know him.”
Oooshey! Mama the mama!

9. “It was an accident.”
Along Lagos-Ibadan expressway perhaps. How many casualties were involved dear? Hope no lives were lost?

10. “He forced me.”
Yes. A man who can force a lady from her papa house reach him house through electronic wave, force am into him room, force her leg open and then force himself in deserves a place Guinness Book of Record.

11. “It is your fault; you were not there for me.”
Really? But the other guy was always there for you; before, during and after the relationship? You no even complain? E sa nu mi ooo... Just say you want to kponse and stop littering our ears with lie jare.

12. “I still love you, he is nobody to me.”
Tales by moonlight.

13. “Don’t you trust me?”
I trust you, I swear down, I trust you die.

14. “Please give me another chance”
Like I should give you another bullet to shoot at me again after missing the first time? Do we look like masochists?

Abeg I drop my feather for here jare.... Add the last one for me.

Worth read: www.nairaland.com/2745765/6-types-guys-thatll-forgive

62 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Last Bullet:

Hoes will be hoes u give them attention, love, money, family,
security, loyalty, gifts and send them sweet messages
everyday but that is never enough lol they go cheat on you
with an idiot then comeback to you and realise that they
fvcked up coz the dude they cheated on you with is as
fvcked up as they are. Don't give them kids, don't put a ring
on they finger fvck them and pass them on to your homies.

cool cool cool cool cool

217 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Perhaps tosyne2much has something to tell us.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by DozieInc(m): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool
Couldn't agree more.

50 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by GloriaNino: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Op You should create a thread for guys own too undecided

6 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
DozieInc:
Couldn't agree more.
Pure fact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Kentura(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool

You killed it!! These hoes can never be loyal... like yhu said, don't put a ring on their finger, fvck them and pass 'em on to ya hommies!

Majority of them don't worth it, They just bad news waiting to happen.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 07, 2017
GloriaNino:

Ain't gay...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by marshalcarter: 12:20am On Feb 07, 2017
its always the innocent devils handwork....even wen he dont Have handwork

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Vickiweezy(m): 12:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Devil go dey him own dem go dey put careless blame for him head.

Like Mr FTC said, Fvck that hoe and pass her, homie.

cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by johncallidon(m): 1:12am On Feb 07, 2017
#teamfuck-the hoe-and-pass-to Yhur hommies [color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by johncallidon(m): 1:21am On Feb 07, 2017
grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by johncallidon(m): 1:22am On Feb 07, 2017
grin abeg abeg

8 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 07, 2017
guys do this stuff 2 if not more undecided counter thread!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool

Showmeurpenis I will tell you who's fault it is. I will settle this dispute tonight! Showmeurpenis angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by magabounce(m): 6:00am On Feb 07, 2017
I smell a counter thread!!!
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Lalasticlala your attention is needed.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Joe171(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool

Anybody that has collected any agreement from me before, pls return it. I need to donate them here.

18 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Joe171:

Anybody that has collected any agreement from me before, pls return it. I need to donate them here.

Lol you dey vex o.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Jammiiee(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Y not do dt, guys will do dt of girls while girls will do dt of guys
GloriaNino:

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lalasticlala oya na!
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by harry2ve(m): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2017
B.S

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 08, 2017
Some wicked comments up in here.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by brightleave(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok na
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by ritababe(f): 12:12am On Feb 08, 2017
lol, funny but true.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2017
cheesy
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Arabiandude: 12:13am On Feb 08, 2017
ritababe:
lol, funny but true.
You re trying me shey?
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Silentscreamer(f): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Stale
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Soljaboi44(m): 12:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Nhbgvjfdsvfgbm,
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by AfterEarth(f): 12:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Story For The Gods ..
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Vizzim: 12:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Nothing short of the truth...
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by ritababe(f): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Arabiandude:

You re trying me shey?

I told u to pm me but u want me to display it openly which can't happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.