Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? (920 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? by bingbagbo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
about 90% married nigerian men have girlfriends. so i will like to know what inspires these girls/ladies/babes to date other peoples' husbands.
have your say ladiEs. . .
Re: Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? by MrCork17: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
bin gbagbo:
about 90% married nigerian men have girlfriends. so i will like to know what inspires these girls/ladies/babes to date other peoples' husbands.
have your say ladiEs. . .

...wrong question angry
Re: Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? by Darlenebabe: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
ask d married men... y cant they concentrate on their wife.... for babes nothing else dat money n mr biggs...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? by Lagusta(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
In fact, this issue has been giving me carbuncles....

Its very VERY rampant here in ilorin, a so-called religious state; not only muslims ooo, even christians!!!

Imagine a married man still wooing a nurse where i once worked, while his wife was busy pushing her first child into the world.....

Imagine that!!?!!!?!!!!?!?
Re: Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? by chikk(f): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
@OP, I don't think there's a genuine reason. Money is not acceptable as a reason 'cos most of 'em single dudes have money even more than the married men. To me, its absolute stupidity and what goes around, must come around!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? by calabardick(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Darlene babe: ask d married men... y cant they concentrate on their wife.... for babes nothing else dat money n mr biggs...

Nobe only money, biggs, and dickksss
Re: Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? by bingbagbo(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2013
calabardick:

grin
calabardick:

Re: Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? by its22078: 9:37pm On May 08, 2013
again - everything is a womans fault right?? The women forced the man to cheat on his wife?? As someone else said, you are asking the wrong question. You just claimed that 90% of married men in Nigeria have girlfriends. The correct question is to ask why a man who made a vow before God and to a woman (and possibly has kids) he supposedly loves would defile his marriage by commiting adultery. Thats the question to ask because thats where the betrayal lies. Those other girls owe the mans wife nothing. If the man has no respect for his own marriage, how do you expect oother people to?
Re: Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? by buklan4realyah(f): 8:51am On May 09, 2013
dats men's life oooo. so irritating for dem to forget deir vows.MEN!! pls, stick to ur family

they are d best tin ever nd leav dis street gurlz alone.. concentrate on aw ur family will grow
nd enlarge..

all dis babes will ruin ur life, ur marriage, ur carer nd u will end up loosing all.

And for d ladies (A SE SILE NI ABO WA BA)

U REAP WOT U SOW*** FACT OF LIFE
Re: Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 09, 2013
To some gurls is all about the money and some all about the fun while to some men is all about enjoyment.
Re: Ladies: What Will Make You Date A Married Man?? by bingbagbo(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2013
gboss4sure: To some gurls is all about the money and some all about the fun while to some men is all about enjoyment.
V

The question is referring to the ladies angry

(1) (Reply)

Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife / Can I Get An Answer To This Question Please? / BBA Star Pokello Sex Tape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.