Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,085 members, 7,867,132 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife (922 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife by miniziter(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2013
I met this girl through a friend and he assured me she is beautiful. I collected her 2go account and the deal was done. On getting to know her, I noticed she is not my taste but my prophet said she is my wife. I don't really know if it's because she's not beautiful that I'm not attracted to her, but all I know is I don't have feelings for her and I don't think I can even develop it. Please what can I do because I'm totally confused
Re: Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife by Enegod(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2013
Don't go to prophet for help..many of them are fake. Follow your heart.. Go for the girl you have feelings for
Re: Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife by eyenCalabar(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2013
Where is it written in the Bible that a prophet/pastor must be the one who should choose a wife/husband for somebody?
Re: Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife by Achieverbaba: 9:56pm On May 11, 2013
@Op
Pls how old are you if i may ask?? Wats wiv the 2go tin, nd how old is the girl in question. No go abuse small pikin o
Re: Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife by Connoisseur(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2013
miniziter: I met this girl through a friend and he assured me she is beautiful. I collected her 2go account and the deal was done. On getting to know her, I noticed she is not my taste but my prophet said she is my wife. I don't really know if it's because she's not beautiful that I'm not attracted to her, but all I know is I don't have feelings for her and I don't think I can even develop it. Please what can I do because I'm totally confused

you are more than confused. smh at this 15 year olds knowing bout what their brains cant comprehend
Re: Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife by daduke2k(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2013
.Ð✽̶ñ†̥ even know why aм̣̣̥̇̊ commenting ☺ŋ this. Very soon ΰR̶̲̥̅̊ prophet would also show U̶̲̥̅̊ H̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥w̶̲̥̅̊ †̥♥ insert ΰR̶̲̥̅̊ sim in anoda girls port. Get a life.
Re: Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife by Exponental(m): 4:11am On May 12, 2013
If u believe in prophets, live by prophecy. If u believe in wisdom, live by instinct.
Re: Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife by Nobody: 4:32am On May 12, 2013
Why let a Prophet dictate your life? Your life.
Re: Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife by Mynd44: 5:26am On May 12, 2013
You should have told the prophet to marry the girl and save you the confusion then
Re: Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife by Ferdinandu(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2013
I Prophecy that she is going to bear 4 children for you mtcheeeeew
Re: Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife by miniziter(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2013
Achieverbaba: @Op
Pls how old are you if i may ask?? Wats wiv the 2go tin, nd how old is the girl in question. No go abuse small pikin o
I'm 24 years old (400L) student while she 22 IT student as well.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get An Answer To This Question Please? / Ladies: What Is The Secret To Making A Nigerian/African Marriage Last? / Is This Cheating Or ...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.