Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN (22772 Views)

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by ewet: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2013
we all knw Ngobaby is an agent of the bretton woods institutions,she is not at all practical and too far away from reality.Remember how she was ranting abt Sure_p being the answer to our probs,where are we today?She came up with anoda fraud called YOUWIN,till 2day i neva see anybody wey win. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by brown3: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Product of a failed educational system.instead of bitching here,why not tell us the capacity of electricity generated in Nigeria as at date ? What's the point in having electricity in Lagos,Abuja and port harcourt when the whole North is in darkness ? Has Nigeria passed the 4000mw myth ?
that why u have to give thank to Gej, he was able to add more 2000mw to power supply for the few years he has spent in power, unlike obasanja and others who only gave us less than 2000mw for more than four decade.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by brown3: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2013
ddippset: i think she ducked the question on alayamesia.
because is not a her duety to answer the question about alayamesia pardon. Very wise of her.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2013
Trendy247: AIRTEL SIM WITH 19GB DATA BUNDLE (EXPIRING
2017) FOR SALE... Call 07088390828.

SCAM. I HAVE SENT THIS GUY MONEY AND YET TO SEE ANY SIM. OLEEE
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by brown3: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2013
Mintayo: I pray that this woman will not bring 'doom' to Nigeria...i have disliked her right from the time of subsidy saga.
I believe she is an implantation by the IMF and world bank who are the major controller of most developing countries-she is just here to do their bid and put Nigeria into 'check' incase we are going beyond boundaries.
Imagine the way she dodged the Alams question!
May God help us all.
My opinion anyways!
if u re in her shoes what would have been ur answer to alams pardon?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by slimjordan(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2013
We have heard all this things they say to the media over and over, even if you interview minister of power he wiLl still say same thing. our leaders Shuold stop all this lies

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by funnyx(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2013
sentix: After watching the interview I finally realised that Nigeria has a major problem. We keep saying the military, the military in a few year the number of year under military will be equal to the number of years we have spent under democracy.

They've started using the excuse since 1999. My father was working at the PTI when the warri refinery was built. It was completed in 16 months though the expected delivery date was 18 months. we have spent almost 16 year fixing those refinery. Who are we fooling! It does not take a decade to fix any problem no matter how bad the situation is. Obasanjo spent 8 years - Yaradua/jonathan another 8 years. 16 years and not a single problem we had before 1999 has been fixed seriously!

Please give me one good reason why you should not be corrupt in the present situation in Nigeria.

Madam Coordinating Minister has been there almost through these two regimes. THAT HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY!

Thank you some people believes it will take 20 years or even more, especially that it's now their time to rule, they must make the situation worse than they met it undecided

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by gerald2(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2013
All you people saying that she lied, that means you are not honest. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2013
Every time I watch this interview, I am so shocked with disbelief that people thought she did well. This is nonsense.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2013
Amanpour also made mention of Okonjo Iweala of being a passionate defender of Nigeria.
I actually saw her as a capitalist agent. She is in Nigeria for a mission. She is well educated but common man won't benefit from her policies.
They have sold so many things from the Obasanjo days, and now she is back to sell the remaining ones without a single alternatives.
By the time she is done with Nigeria, only God will save us.
All she will be telling you will be poll results and statistical analysis, but food and basic amenities we may not have.
[/quote]
maimunat: Amanpour also made mention of Okonjo Iweala of being a passionate defender of Nigeria.
I actually saw her as a capitalist agent. She is in Nigeria for a mission. She is well educated but common man won't benefit from her policies.
They have sold so many things from the Obasanjo days, and now she is back to sell the remaining ones without a single alternatives.
All she will be telling you will be poll results and statistical analysis, but food and basic amenities we may not have.
[quote author=maimunat]Amanpour also made mention of Okonjo Iweala of being a passionate defender of Nigeria.
It's always better to analyse policy actions b4 conclusion. Privatizing the key sectors lyk power has bn d prayer of d citizens after sein d govt's inconpetency in handling them. I dnt kn wat u stand to gain by going otherwise. That U.S was able to achieve such economic feat z cuz of capitalism. We all knw abt China, b4 nw china was seen as communist country bt wt dat they remained poor until they see d reason for giving private sector a trial hand.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2013
OKONJO-IWEALA: As you know, Nigeria became a democracy again when President Obasanjo came into power in 1999. Two decades prior to that, there was hardly any investment in electricity.

THAT'S IS A BLOODY LIE, IF I HAVE EVER SEEN ONE.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile: What an embarrassment, even worse than elebel Jonathan abdul el reterdeen odechukwu's encounter with CNN.

Why lie to the CNN woman all over again like her OGA @ THE TOP did before? I bet the CNN woman shook her head at the fact that Nigerian leaders are all corrupt chronic and habitual liars..

smh..
I'm Field Marshal ArQue, and I approve this post.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by RedLight1: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2013
genxris:
I can't see any lie in what she has said,if the power situation has not improved in your areq,it has improved very significantly where I live.
and where i live too
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by romanlaw(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2013
Eko Ile: What an embarrassment, even worse than elebel Jonathan abdul el reterdeen odechukwu's encounter with CNN.

Why lie to the CNN woman all over again like her OGA @ THE TOP did before? I bet the CNN woman shook her head at the fact that Nigerian leaders are all corrupt chronic and habitual liars..

smh..

AS USUAL YOU DIDNT DISAPPOINT YOUR LOST ADMIRERS ........ WE DIDNT EXPECT LESS COMMENT FROM YOU.....ACN/TIFNUBU DRIVER. PLS TELL US WHERE SHE LIED AND ALSO NAME ANY ACN WOMAN THAT CAN CHALLENGE HER IN A DEBATE.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by RedLight1: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2013
nne3870:
So because it hasn't improved in your area means it cant improve anywhere else? May be you should stop living under the bridge.
Rent a house...
grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2013
Red-Light:
and where i live too

A lot of areas in Port-Harcourt, is having wonderful light, while other areas like Rumukwuta, Mgbougba, Rumuodomaya, are in total darkness. What these guys are doing is cutting off some areas and making other areas stable. Then go out claiming they are improving power.

For about four days now, Light hasn't even come. We have seen light for about 4 nights in a whole month.

These guys are just robbing Peter to Pay Paul. This is a scam government. angry
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2013
romanlaw:

AS USUAL YOU DIDNT DISAPPOINT YOUR LOST ADMIRERS ........ WE DIDNT EXPECT LESS COMMENT FROM YOU.....ACN/TIFNUBU DRIVER. PLS TELL US WHERE SHE LIED AND ALSO NAME ANY ACN WOMAN THAT CAN CHALLENGE HER IN A DEBATE.

That has become the order of the day, attack the messenger, not the message.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by ocheejemb: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2013
The only lie she told there was that 99.9percent of Nigerians are honest, that figure is more like 10 - 25 %.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2013
oche_ejemb: The only lie she told there was that 99.9percent of Nigerians are honest, that figure is more like 10 - 25 %.

Are you saying that for 2 decades before OBJ, there was hardly any investment in power? That was also a lie.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by brown3: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Did you watch the interview ? If No,go and watch it before answering that by yourself.for foksake,she acknowledged that Nigeria has priavtized everything yet nothing seems to have changed.what difference has the billions of dollars spent on power since 2010 yield when the country can't still go beyond the 4000mw crap and the president talks on a live program and light went off ? shocked

Have you guys been brainwashed to maintain this status quo or what ? The other day,the FG is celebrating the renovation of rail tracks and trains that were constructed over 100 years ago by the colonial masters in this world of supersonic light rail and you guys keep saying we are coming up ? shocked
u dont espect Gej to perform magic either. put ur blame on obasanja and the military.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2013
oche_ejemb: The only lie she told there was that 99.9percent of Nigerians are honest, that figure is more like 10 - 25 %.

See a list of someone we celebrate as a crook (IBB) achieved with less funds. Yet we are glorifying these Scammers we call leaders.

Abrogation of Decree No 4 (Protection of Public Officers Against False Accusation Decree) 1984
Abrogation of import and export licencing regime
Dissolution of Nigerian National Supply Company
Abolition of commodity marketing boards
Elimination of price control
Reduction of import duties on newsprint
Ban on the importation of rice
Ban on importation of wheat
Establishment of the National Planning Commission
Institutionalizing Central Bank autonomy
Establishment of the Nigerian Export Import Bank (NEXIM)
Deregulation of capital and financial markets
Establishment of the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Establishment of National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND)
Abolition of fixed exchange rate for the naira
Establishment of the Peoples Bank
Licencing of more banks and finance houses
Introduction of community banking system
Introduction of bureaux de change
Establishment of stable tariff regime
Introduction of civil service reforms
Establishment of the Political Bureau and conduct of nationwide public debate on the IMF loan
Introduction of two party political system
Introduction of Open Ballot and Option A4 voting System
Introduction of Local Government Reform
Educational sector reform and the Introduction of 6-3-3-4 System
Establishment of more federal Universities and Polytechnics
Establishment of the Technical Committee on Privatization and Commercialization of Public Enterprises under which 55 public enterprises, including nine banks, were privatized through public offers on the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Reform of obsolete colonial laws; and abrogation of law making ��wandering�� an offence
Establishment of the Urban Mass Transit Progamme
Institution of the Primary Healthcare Progamme
Establishment of the National Commission for Women
Establishment of the Federal Environmental Protection Agency
Enactment of Copyright Law and establishment of Copyright Council
Allocation of oil prospecting acreages to Nigerian oil companies
Establishment of the National Agricultural Land Development Authority
Establishment of special supervised Agicultural and Industrial Credit Schemes
Establishment of the Nigerian Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) and the creation of the Calabar EPZ
Conduct of the 1991 National Population Census
Establishment of the Federal Road Safety Corps
Establishment of the National Health Insurance Scheme
Establishment of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration And Control (NAFDAC)
Establishment Of the Oil Mineral Producing Areas Development Commission (OMPADEC), now the Niger Delta Development Commission
Establishment of the National Boundary Commission
Establishment of National Communications Commission
Establishment of the National Broadcasting Commission
Institutionalizing of the National Housing Fund
Establishment of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
Establishment of Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission
Reorganization of Nigerian Police into zonal commands
Establishment of National Guard
Reduction in the size of the military
Reorganization of security services into three arms from the former single Nigerian Security organization, i.e. State Security Service, National Intelligence Agency, Defence Intelligence Agency
Resumption of diplomatic relations with Israel
Establishment of Technical Aid Corps

[b]Major Projects Completed
Federal Government Secretariat (Phase 1 & 11), Abuja
International Conference Centre, Abuja
Abuja International Airport (Phase 1 & 11)
The Presidential Villa, Abuja
National Assembly Complex, Abuja
The Supreme Court Complex, Abuja
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge
Abuja-Kaduna-Kano road dualization
Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri-Ore standard-gauge railway line
Digital telecommunication gateways: Lanlate (North), Enugu (East), Lagos (West)
Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State
Kaduna Superphosphate Fertilizer Plant
Warri Petrochemical plant
Elesa Eleme Petroleum Refinery in Rivers State
Kaduna Petrochemical plant
The Escravos-Lagos Gas pipeline
Jebba and Shiroro hydro-electricity projects
Egbin Thermal Power Station in Lagos
Challawa Gorge Dam
Nigeria House in New York, USA
Ajaokuta Steel Plant (Phase 1)
The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Project, Bonny
The Oso Condensate Plant in Akwa Ibom State
NNPC headquarters in Abuja
Aluminium Smelter Plant in Akwa Ibom State
NigerDock (Africa�s largest dry dock), Snake Island
Nigerian Machine Tools Manufacturing Co., Oshogbo
Military cantonments, Abuja
National Intelligence Agency administration headquarters
Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company factory, Abuja

[/b]

Hardly no investment. Keep lying to yourself MRS NOI.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by ocelot2006(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2013
liberty300: I stay in enugu and I say, yes, power has improved. She is a patriotic nigerian and defends nigeria's and nigerian interest. She told no lie in that interview she granted. If she did, pls point it out..

Bros, please don't even bother asking that Tnubu's Chiuwawah/resident NL NURTW e-agbero. He knows that our Finance minister spoke the truth during that interview. But as long as GEJ's administration remains, that A.C.N slowpoke while never see anything good in GEJ and his team.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by brown3: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Did you watch the interview ? If No,go and watch it before answering that by yourself.for foksake,she acknowledged that Nigeria has priavtized everything yet nothing seems to have changed.what difference has the billions of dollars spent on power since 2010 yield when the country can't still go beyond the 4000mw crap and the president talks on a live program and light went off ? shocked

Have you guys been brainwashed to maintain this status quo or what ? The other day,the FG is celebrating the renovation of rail tracks and trains that were constructed over 100 years ago by the colonial masters in this world of supersonic light rail and you guys keep saying we are coming up ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by Guk: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2013
NOI is a very experienced public communicator & she would have had prior discussions with Amanpour as to the direction of the interview. For her experience & at her level, she has to defend Nigeria without seen to be dishing out falsehood. She also was on assignment to reverse the damage of GEJ's Davos interview which was a PR disaster. As for her interview, she did was was required. Finito!!

As for us,we fail to understand a lot of things. (1) Change does not come by Huffing & Puffing. We are too into ourselves that nobody is ready to takes the pains or sacrifice for the next person. We have bn shapened over the years to think of ourselves only and not others. We are too proud to our detriment e.g, we look down on neighbouring countries, meanwhile, we beg, steal & borrow to send our children to school in Ghana & Lome. Shame on us!! Can you point out a Ghananian or Togolese or Ivorien in any of our schools?? Giant of Africa my foot

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by wisestman(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Some **** people here are claiming she lied, please tell us what she said that is a lie I'm sure a lot of you haters(always looking for ways to riddle the Governemnt) were disappointed in the interview because you couldn't find fault in her speech, so you resort to calling her a liar and of-course you have the band-wagon to support you(because they are always pessimistic/negative).... anyway i've learnt its easier to be negative than positive.

I'm still waiting for the haters to show me where she lied, i can only see people criticizing her about her face, as if your mother looks better, or as if you can create someone (well i guess its easier to blame her looks on GEJ, that way we'll have the bandwagon supporting/liking our comments)

P.S. Electricity has improved drastically in my area, and since i stay in Nigeria then its safe to say: electricity has improved in Nigeria Shikena
most of d ppl condemning here and showing hatred for wat she had said i bet dont live in nigeria now...im sure dey r d ones dat frustration had made dem leav and dey r either on green card or hav settle as cab drivers overseas. light has improved oooo in our country and things will work out fine...pls keep doing ur kabu-kabu over there while we work to build dis nation.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by wisestman(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

A lot of areas in Port-Harcourt, is having wonderful light, while other areas like Rumukwuta, Mgbougba, Rumuodomaya, are in total darkness. What these guys are doing is cutting off some areas and making other areas stable. Then go out claiming they are improving power.

For about four days now, Light hasn't even come. We have seen light for about 4 nights in a whole month.

These guys are just robbing Peter to Pay Paul. This is a scam government. angry
go and complain to ur PHCN there...ur transformer is bad and let dem change it for u instead of concluding..or dnt u want to b paying ur bills grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2013
wisestman:
go and complain to ur PHCN there...ur transformer is bad and let dem change it for u instead of concluding..or dnt u want to b paying ur bills grin

Please the areas I am talking about is very big. From Rumuola, to Rumukwuta, to Mgbougba, to Rumuoghaholu, to Rumudomaya. Iwofe is also in total darkness and you are saying transformer. Isn't that a joke. These areas have been cut off for close to Two years now. Please it is just a scam.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by Guk: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2013
As for us,we fail to understand a lot of things. (2) We fail to understand relativity.Because you have electricity in your neighbourhood for 72 hours but you are not likely to have for the next 1 week doesnt mean things are okay. We have bn reduced to accepting mediocrity. This is 2013 for crying out loud, how can anybody literate enough to use the internet be content wt this abysmally poor Power provision Its a big shame to applaud the level of electricity we are getting. I am sick & tired of hearing blames bn leveled at past govts. With the kind of money at our disposal, we should use it intelligently to provide power. Have we thought of sectional power provision that can then be collapsed into the national grid in future? Can we not learn from the principle of "VPN" in power as well? Its not new or unsual, examples abound or VPNs in power provision, its just left for the right thinking Ogs at te top to bring them together e.g, NLNG supplies 24 hour power to Bonny & Finima, that is a VPN. Rayfield in Jos enjoys constant power supply, that is a VPN; Lagos has a tiny facility on Marina that supplies Broad street & environs; some housing estates run gas fuelled gens 24/7.
Let each "Block' as you call them in America have their own VPNs that could then be collapsed into the national grid later.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by brown3: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2013
don33310: Please,be quiete if you have nothing to say,are you aware Unilever plc,left Nigeria for Ghana cos of electricity?
that was during abasanja/yaradua adminstration. So u want to put the blame on Gej. All this amala a.k.a black shit eater wil never quit hating, it is in their DNA.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by heavylaro: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2013
ZUBY77: 99.9 percent of Nigeria's 170 million are honest. According to Okonjo Iwela.
Heaven must be jealous of Ngeria

Someone should please kidnap her mother again until she learn to say the truth.
Get some education dude..By that percentage she was using figurative expression
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2013
wisestman:

Please what does she mean by highly any investment. What have they done with about 10 times more money than the Military?

Power generation has always hovered around 3000 something megawatts even before GEJ

Power generation is presently @ 3800 megawatt.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by Guk: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2013
In conclusion, a lot of us are unaware of the Wickedness in governance in Nigeria. 99.99% of those in power couldnt care less about your plight, infact, you dont exist to them & if you do, its to use you to make money. All the noise the govt makes about one project or the other is simply to line their pockets. The projects are unbelievebly over inflated whether its power; roads; airport or everyday governance. Legislators set up probe committes just to line their pockets even though they collect armed robbers salaries. Its is rumoured they collect 500k overnight allowance. All the politicians & the accompanying SSAs;SAs;TAs; & contract hunters are all adding to the destruction of Nigeria & we are aiding them by watching and then abusing ourselves along tribal lines on Social Media.

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & force a change because we saw an Unfair list of Oil Block owners.

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & force a change because we saw the list that a Senator goes home with =N=360,000,000 per annum.

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & bring about a change because we have seen that Fuel Subsidy is a scam!

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & bring about a change because we refuse govt to transfer the Subsidy payment of marketers to us when (1) we dont know the true cost of importation (2)our refineries have failed to work

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & bring about a change because we see that our leaders are not representing us but their pockets only

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & bring about a change because we see that the educational system has collapsed & we are only creating more Universities when the existing ones are hardly viable

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & bring about a change because we see that the Judiciary is no longer the last bastion of hope for nigerians

NOI; SLS; Oby & other well meaning Nigerians are giving us promptings that they need our help to get things rightly done. They cannot fight the system from within as they wld be immediately sacked but they occassionally give us hints of what we should go up in arms for & put excessive pressure on the govt at all levels but we are to divided to hear; listen and act upon it & becos of that, the impunity of govt continues and if we continue to allow it, we might be known as refugees in the nearest future & no longer Nigerians. God help us to wake up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Government Convoy Causes Accident In Lagos, 2 killed, Many Injured / Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Nura Aliyu Batsari: Ganduje Gifts Katsina Trekker N500k, Hajj Seat, Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.