Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,643 members, 7,958,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN (22970 Views)

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by brown3: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
She presented herself well tho, I give her that.

The Anampour chic thought she could manipulate Ngozi with her typical "African is backwards" interview style.

and so many fool here wanted Ngozi to accept that.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by brown3: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
She presented herself well tho, I give her that.

The Anampour chic thought she could manipulate Ngozi with her typical "African is backwards" interview style.

and so many fools here wanted Ngozi to accept that.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by brown3: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2013
romanlaw:

AS USUAL YOU DIDNT DISAPPOINT YOUR LOST ADMIRERS ........ WE DIDNT EXPECT LESS COMMENT FROM YOU.....ACN/TIFNUBU DRIVER. PLS TELL US WHERE SHE LIED AND ALSO NAME ANY ACN WOMAN THAT CAN CHALLENGE HER IN A DEBATE.
for where u won kill dem, ACN women re illiterate agboros/iya lojas.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by tyosho: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2013
sirfemoz:
In Okota, Isolo LGA, Lagos state.. Ago palace way to be precise. Please, try and verify.. Thanks
I
I stay at Jakande estate within the same i solo lga and I get less than 4hrs of electricity daily.what say ye bout that?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by ddeola: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2013
Simple direct question demands a direct answer, she didn't answer the question simple

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by Man2utd(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Whose job is it to strengthen the judiciary... Aunty Ngo
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by Kairoseki77: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: One thing that gladdens my heart in the last few weeks is the DECIMATION of the haters on this forum. Even when the battle is yet to begin, the camp of the haters is already in TURMOIL.

Well, I congratulate the haters that decamped secretly to join the transformation train. Annihilation awaits the few recalcitrant haters.

You are part of the problem in Nigeria.

Product of massive corruption. A liar and a thief.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by cinche(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Her responses were in order. Light has improved in some areas I can testify to that. On alarm she spoke smartly which I expect cos of her position . Above all she tried
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by ocelot2006(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please the areas I am talking about is very big. From Rumuola, to Rumukwuta, to Mgbougba, to Rumuoghaholu, to Rumudomaya. Iwofe is also in total darkness and you are saying transformer. Isn't that a joke. These areas have been cut off for close to Two years now. Please it is just a scam.

No area in PHC has been cut off from the grid. Or do you have any proof that supports your claim? As someone earlier mentioned, you need to check your area's distribution transformer. Keep in mind that I also leave in PHC and I know for a fact that consumers connected to the Federal distribution line enjoy way more hours of light than those of us connected to the state distribution line.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by ocelot2006(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
honeric01:

Where do you get 20 hrs power daily? Please state the state, city and lg for verification purpose. I care more about power.

Jalingo, Taraba state enjoys close to 24hrs of light. Same witg the much larger YOLA, Adamawa state.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
ocelot2006:

No area in PHC has been cut off from the grid. Or do you have any proof that supports your claim? As someone earlier mentioned, you need to check your area's distribution transformer. Keep in mind that I also leave in PHC and I know for a fact that consumers connected to the Federal distribution line enjoy way more hours of light than those of us connected to the state distribution line.

What is proof. The areas I listed are in total darkness, why other areas are getting regular supply. That is not improving power, that is a scam.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by HerexG(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
genxris:
I can't see any lie in what she has said,if the power situation has not improved in your areq,it has improved very significantly where I live.

You are suffering and smiling...

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by ocelot2006(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
musiwa23: first of all if you are doing this because of vice president or if she can be president. it is not possible in nigeria.. This is the end of her career in Nigeria politics.. If you do not know nigeria politics.. It is not possible for an igbo person to replace Goodluck in Nigeria..
If that happen nigeria will go to civil war.. it is an issue of respect.

Let me help you out..

Yar adua Hausa/fulani
Jonathan Igbo

Jonathan Igbo
Sambo Hausa/fulani

Do you now think It is possible to have an hausa.fulani or Igbo in that equation with other nigerian.. They will bomb up your living daylight..

You see what you see in the north is childplay in other part of Nigeria.. people dont like been cheated of their right..

You will have a civil war on your hand and they will overthrow that govt.. Nigerian are not people who are scared. go and find out..
I dont think some of you are nigerian. If you did. you would have understand that it is the end of the road for her career after this as finance minister. this is how nigeria politics works. go and find out.

this video tell you how mad nigerian can be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUTWkxDr6Nw

Uhmmm...bros,...GEJ is not Igbo, but Ijaw.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by ocelot2006(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

What is proof. The areas I listed are in total darkness, why other areas are getting regular supply. That is not improving power, that is a scam.

You claimed that the areas mentioned were totally cut off in favour of other areas in PHC. So once again, do you have any solid proof to support your claim?

And pls don't present the lack of light as proof.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by cap28: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
Guk: In conclusion, a lot of us are unaware of the Wickedness in governance in Nigeria. 99.99% of those in power couldnt care less about your plight, infact, you dont exist to them & if you do, its to use you to make money. All the noise the govt makes about one project or the other is simply to line their pockets. The projects are unbelievebly over inflated whether its power; roads; airport or everyday governance. Legislators set up probe committes just to line their pockets even though they collect armed robbers salaries. Its is rumoured they collect 500k overnight allowance. All the politicians & the accompanying SSAs;SAs;TAs; & contract hunters are all adding to the destruction of Nigeria & we are aiding them by watching and then abusing ourselves along tribal lines on Social Media.

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & force a change because we saw an Unfair list of Oil Block owners.

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & force a change because we saw the list that a Senator goes home with =N=360,000,000 per annum.

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & bring about a change because we have seen that Fuel Subsidy is a scam!

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & bring about a change because we refuse govt to transfer the Subsidy payment of marketers to us when (1) we dont know the true cost of importation (2)our refineries have failed to work

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & bring about a change because we see that our leaders are not representing us but their pockets only

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & bring about a change because we see that the educational system has collapsed & we are only creating more Universities when the existing ones are hardly viable

When are we going to Occupy Nigeria & bring about a change because we see that the Judiciary is no longer the last bastion of hope for nigerians

NOI; SLS; Oby & other well meaning Nigerians are giving us promptings that they need our help to get things rightly done. They cannot fight the system from within as they wld be immediately sacked but they occassionally give us hints of what we should go up in arms for & put excessive pressure on the govt at all levels but we are to divided to hear; listen and act upon it & becos of that, the impunity of govt continues and if we continue to allow it, we might be known as refugees in the nearest future & no longer Nigerians. God help us to wake up!

i was about to agree with all of this until i got to the last paragraph - if you really think NOI, SLS and Oby have your interest at heart then you havent really understood who your enemies are in nigeria.

NOI, SLS and Oby are all agents of the western financial banking cartels - they were appointed by those institutions to implement neo liberal economic policies which facilitate the transfer of nigeria's wealth into the hands of western banks and corporations , they are paid huge sums of money for betraying their own people, therefore the idea that these same people will come to the rescue of the nigerian masses is laughable. One thing you must begin to understand is that Goodluck Jonathan , Okonjo Iweala and other nigerian elite have no say on any economic policies that are being implemented in nigeria today - they are merely errand boys of the banks and multinational corporations of the united states and britain - this is why Okonjo Iweala says at the end "we are selling everything off" that statement says it all - she is following the neo liberal economic policies of her masters in washington and london ie privatisation of nigeria's public assets - I still shake my head in disbelief when i hear nigerians clamouring for the privatisation of all their public services - privatisation of public services takes these services out of the control of the nigerian people and places them into the hands of foreigners who can increase prices whenever they feel like - effectively privatisation is like selling off your inheritance to foreigners but many nigerians are unaware of this.

In progressive societies privatisation is minimised and there is more emphasis on govt improving the services that it already provides this is what happened in Venezuela under Chavez and the results were positive. Under Chavez administration literacy increased and poverty decreased within a very short space of time, this what we need in nigeria someone like Chavez who will work in the interests of the masses of nigeria to rebuild the nation and lift millions of people out of ignorance and poverty.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by talktimi(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Dude, did you read the part where he wrote that those under federal line in PH have very stable power supply ? I'm in ph most times of the year and I stay at D/line axis our light is very steady there, hopefully when Amaechi rounds up his power roadmap the situation will improve considerably. I know the agip axis has improved from 2011 and last year and iwofe side has also improved but there is power rationing. So chill this is no scam except you just like the word
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by ocelot2006(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please what does she mean by highly any investment. What have they done with about 10 times more money than the Military?

Power generation has always hovered around 3000 something megawatts even before GEJ

Power generation is presently @ 3800 megawatt.

Point of correction- power was NEVER close to 3000MW prior to the GEJ administration. I seriously doubt it even got to 2500MW. Yet its under the current administration that it peaked at 4500MW.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by ocelot2006(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
talktimi: Dude, did you read the part where he wrote that those under federal line in PH have very stable power supply ? I'm in ph most times of the year and I stay at D/line axis our light is very steady there, hopefully when Amaechi rounds up his power roadmap the situation will improve considerably. I know the agip axis has improved from 2011 and last year and iwofe side has also improved but there is power rationing. So chill this is no scam except you just like the word

I case my rest.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
ocelot2006:

You claimed that the areas mentioned were totally cut off in favour of other areas in PHC. So once again, do you have any solid proof to support your claim?

And pls don't present the lack of light as proof.

Please Rumueme, D-Line, Abuloma, Rumukalagbor use to have unsteady light along with the areas I listed. Now these areas have good light and the other areas go into total Darkness. Yet you want me to prove that it is true.

Why don't you prove me wrong. I gave you a reason and you say you want proof. Please you should prove me wrong.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
ocelot2006:

Point of correction- power was NEVER close to 3000MW prior to the GEJ administration. I seriously doubt it even got to 2500MW. Yet its under the current administration that it peaked at 4500MW.

Leave that their 4500MW. Back in the Military days millions used fewer Generators than how it is wide spread today. Yet NOI and GEJ want us to believe power production was below 3000. I don't believe their lies.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
talktimi: Dude, did you read the part where he wrote that those under federal line in PH have very stable power supply ? I'm in ph most times of the year and I stay at D/line axis our light is very steady there, hopefully when Amaechi rounds up his power roadmap the situation will improve considerably. I know the agip axis has improved from 2011 and last year and iwofe side has also improved but there is power rationing. So chill this is no scam except you just like the word

Please it was recently, last year I think that D-Line started seeing light. I wrote that Rumueme light has improved, that is also the AGIP axis. As for Iwofe, no light. I have friends living there and they complain. As for the other areas like Rumuodomaya and Rumuogholu, they are in total darkness.

How can that be improved power? These areas don't have, while the other areas have.

If power has improved, light would have been supplied to all areas and not one area in darkness and the other area with constant light. If it isn't a scam, I wonder what it is.

Why can't they say that Light has improved in some places, while in other places it has gone worse. Instead they will say Light has improved.

How can at Rumuola area, Timothy lane and some of the beginning side of Rumuola be with light and then after RIVCAS down to Rumukwuta, those areas are in darkness. What kind of improvement in power is that?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by talktimi(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please it was recently, last year I think that D-Line started seeing light. I wrote that Rumueme light has improved, that is also the AGIP axis. As for Iwofe, no light. I have friends living there and they complain. As for the other areas like Rumuodomaya and Rumuogholu, they are in total darkness.

How can that be improved power? These areas don't have, while the other areas have.

If power has improved, light would have been supplied to all areas and not one area in darkness and the other area with constant light. If it isn't a scam, I wonder what it is.

Why can't they say that Light has improved in some places, while in other places it has gone worse. Instead they will say Light has improved.

How can at Rumuola area, Timothy lane and some of the beginning side of Rumuola be with light and then after RIVCAS down to Rumukwuta, those areas are in darkness. What kind of improvement in power is that?
I understand what you're saying but the aspect of d/line is quite wrong because from sangana str down to omoku street have always had steady power supply ever since I started frequenting ph in 2005 and many of the residents in those areas are involved in their respective electricity committees which are recognised by phcn Diobu business district and so any area there that has a problem with their transformer for example for an extended period will only have themselves to blame if they don't mobilize themselves (ie raise cash, phcn is very corrupt) I mentioned agip axis improving because I have family members there and I know what they used to go through. I don't know about most of those places you mentioned but if you ask any phcn staff, they'll tell you to get an apartment utilizing "federal/owerri line" maybe hopefully when Amaechi completes his electricity plans other areas will improve like eagle island.
Cheers mate

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
talktimi: I understand what you're saying but the aspect of d/line is quite wrong because from sangana str down to omoku street have always had steady power supply ever since I started frequenting ph in 2005 and many of the residents in those areas are involved in their respective electricity committees which are recognised by phcn Diobu business district and so any area there that has a problem with their transformer for example for an extended period will only have themselves to blame if they don't mobilize themselves (ie raise cash, phcn is very corrupt) I mentioned agip axis improving because I have family members there and I know what they used to go through. I don't know about most of those places you mentioned but if you ask any phcn staff, they'll tell you to get an apartment utilizing "federal/owerri line" maybe hopefully when Amaechi completes his electricity plans other areas will improve like eagle island.
Cheers mate

I know exactly what you are saying but I disagree with you concerning D-Line and Light. I used to work at Omoku Street at that time. That is '05. We used Gen. regularly. That is opposite Cash N Carry. I agree that Diobu had light but it didn't reach Manilla Pepple talk less of Omoku street.

Secondly, I am not talking of Transformer problem. There wasn't regular light in D-Line then but Ogbunabali and Old GRA had very steady and regular light. Then as you said, Agip didn't have light, Rumueme, Mile 3 etc, had the same power supply as D-Line. Same with Mgbougba and Rumuagholu (my cousins stay there). Now some areas have light but the areas I mentioned like Rumukwuta do not have light. For instance, for five days light hasn't even come at all. For the last months, the light might come after 3 weeks to a month of Darkness only at night from 11:00pm and go by 5:00am. For about 3 days, then you go for another month or 3 weeks of Darkness.

That isn't a transformer thing. These areas are definitely blocked off of light and the Government can't say they don't know about it.

Thanx, take care and later.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by cheikh: 12:14am On Apr 20, 2013
cap28
In progressive societies privatisation is minimised and there is more emphasis on govt improving the services that it already provides this is what happened in Venezuela under Chavez and the results were positive. Under Chavez administration literacy increased and poverty decreased within a very short space of time, this what we need in nigeria someone like Chavez who will work in the interests of the masses of nigeria to rebuild the nation and lift millions of people out of ignorance and poverty.

@^^ +1000-also did you intentionally omit the previous Brazilian President Lula who changed the lives of the massive poor Brazilians especially the poor African Brazilians. Bros perhaps you are a little hopeful that Nigerians are politically aware but you'll be shocked to know that the so called "certificated/educated" are actually the source of the Nigerian problem undecided. I am not optimistic at all. Nigerians are indeed everywhere in the world but lack the ability to be discerning to see/learn or imbibe simple things around even political values from good leaders like you mentioned, Nigeria have failed and shamed the African race irretrievably. The country presently is not fit for purpose under the present/past leadership either. Even in so called developed West they guard/protect their strategic assets/industries. After all what was the bail out of the banks and motor industry in Obama's USA about if not protectionism undecided? French colonial actions in Africa and of course British covert/overt interventions everywhere in so called Anglophone countries. Longest time no see? Did you take a break from NL like I do nowadays? wink

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by profstar(m): 2:47am On Apr 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Saying we are all corrupt is broad generalization and ignorance..
so you now know, but you said you will be happier if she had said we are all corrupt, you words are contradicting each other, even you that is condemning her, you're not perfect, you're still contradicting your own THINK-TYPED word, how much more she on a world wide network with unexpected questions coming to her, she's not an ANGEL, for crying out loud, she's bound to make mistake, why cann't we just see things that way. In the future It could be you

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
Eko Ile: What an embarrassment, even worse than elebel Jonathan abdul el reterdeen odechukwu's encounter with CNN.

Why lie to the CNN woman all over again like her OGA @ THE TOP did before? I bet the CNN woman shook her head at the fact that Nigerian leaders are all corrupt chronic and habitual liars..

smh..

She was just doing her job and it would appear that she is good at it. Do you want her giving a contradictory verdict from what her boss gave CNN a while ago? Of course she is not ACN or is it APC or whatever you folks choose to call yourselves these days, so you would see things lopsidedly. If it was Farce-ola, then you'd be quick to run to his defence. If you gotta be objective, be at all times, don't be selective.

And by the way, I am not a fan of Jonathan, so you should know which direction you are bringing the roof down from.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
Elueme: You are really funny. I read your garbage anytime am less busy and at times it's difficult to comment because of the level of critical thinking, objectivity and reasoning on the forum. But suffice I say that you and some other folks have been too consistent at attacking anything that has to do with the present government but are so quick to shout uhuru when it bears on Tinubu and cohorts cum ACN/APC( it calls for suspicion). You are at liberty to have an interest but declare your nomenclature rather than hiding in the cloak of a social commentator to misinform some low thinkers like you.( insult not intended). You are not as pained as I am with the fate of our country and continent and you probably couldn't have made 1/4 th effort some of us have made to attempt a change in the polity but the Nigerian state is complex. We are making progress though we deserve to be better, you guys just acknowledge the stalk reality.

God Bless You!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
talktimi: I always enjoy the gibberish you write... Keep it up

The guy lives in space sending us satellite images, so don't blame him. He is not a fellow earthling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2013
Rossikk:

She was ask[b][/b]ed a question and she replied exactly the way she was supposed to reply. If India, China, Brazil, etc ALL experience power cuts on a daily basis just like Nigeria, why should Nigeria be singled out as if it's the only country with power issues? You should not allow your country to be painted in a worse light than other countries with the same similar problems, but on a much smaller scale or you are a BIG FOOL.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2013
musiwa23: there are reason why Ngozi iweala has failed for nearly 10 years to turn the nigeria economy around.

I believe I can turn around the economy. why because i know that economy more than Ngozi iweala.. If you give me $10 millions .. In 18 month taken the money to nigeria.. I will give you.. back your $20 million.. this is how much i know the nigeria economy.. I know what to invest in to get my money back in 18 month..

It is a virgin economy.. Unlike many economy in the world. which are not.. why ngozi iweala have not been able to turn around the economy.. is the same reason.. Sanusi is seen by some to have failed in banking. the reason is.. You see sanusi will perform 90% better as the Centre bank governor of the north than as centre bank Governor of Nigeria.

look 99.9% of Yoruba want the aviation minister fired .. while because many believe she is bias. she will be a better aviation minister of the east than of Nigeria..

When she makes policy she makes policy to please her people.. It is the same with Goodluck Jonathan.. Many Yorubas want Goodluck fired because when Goodluck jonathan makes policy.. he makes bias policy in favour of his people..

Even while he may not be a good president of Nigeria.. He may end up been a good president of the East.. because if he is running bias policy in favour of his people.

Kasapreko et ganja at work! Disjointed yarns.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Interview With Christiane Amanpour On CNN by talktimi(m): 12:35am On Apr 21, 2013
mekula:

She was just doing her job and it would appear that she is good at it. Do you want her giving a contradictory verdict from what her boss gave CNN a while ago? Of course she is not ACN or is it APC or whatever you folks choose to call yourselves these days, so you would see things lopsidedly. If it was Farce-ola, then you'd be quick to run to his defence. If you gotta be objective, be at all times, don't be selective.

And by the way, I am not a fan of Jonathan, so you should know which direction you are bringing the roof down from.
Please ignore the small boy, his words are just the rantings of an ant.... You will get used to the garbage pretty soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP 'll Lose Bayelsa Governorship Poll To APC, Says Timi Frank / Obasanjo: How Rawlings Intervened When Abacha Wanted To Destroy My Organisation / Ikpeazu Donates 6 Sienna Patrol Buses To Abia Police (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.