Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam (36689 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Muslims Can I Ask You Some Questions? / Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2013
Mamacita007: I have only one question becos I don't know anything abt islam even though some of my family members are moslems.

As pastors open churches can imams open their own mosque like that?

check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/175953/ex-muslim-nairalander-talks-why

https://www.nairaland.com/86405/comparison-between-bible-quran-proof

https://www.nairaland.com/479908/why-mohammed-not-prophet/3

they will help
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 03, 2013
ayenny02:
ISLAM is arabic word which means surrender to d will of God, Those who practice religion of islam are called Muslim. Muslim is an arabic word and which means worshiper of none except Allah alone.

Also Allah is an Arabic word which means God, Supreme Being. In Hebrew language God means ELOHA but jews use plural form ELOHIM. It is not subject to plurality or gender. It is confusing to use the word God as many English-speaking Christian still consider Jesus as God, even the word creator is also confusing, as many christians still maintain that jesus had created the world.

If u can access to Arabic Bible that those christian arabs are using, you will see that God in that bible translate to Allah

Not only the name of Allah is strange, but also the way muslims worship Allah with ablution, bowing, kneeling, prostration and fasting is strange to non-muslim, but not strange to all prophets.

While ablution (washing of face, arms, feet and moistening of d hair) prior to worship is abandoned by modern christian, it is still required by muslim and previous prophets, as seen in the following passages of the Bible: Exodus 40:31-32
31 And Moses and Aaron and his sons washed their hands and their feet thereat:
32 When they went into the tent of the congregation, and when they came near unto the altar, they washed; as the Lord commanded Moses.

John 13:12-15
12 So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?
13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

Although Paul made many changes in jesus teaching, he was still faithful in respect to ablution(purification) as seen in Act 21:26;
26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.

Muslim Women perform their prayer with their head covered as 1 cor 11:5, 6 and 13;
5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?

Muslims worship with bowing, kneeling, prostration and without shoes as done by previous Prophet;
Psalm 95:6
6 O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker.

Joshua 5:14
14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?

Nehemiah 8:4-6
4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5 And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

Matthew 4:10
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Very educative and informative, atleast we all worship one God, and this is what must unite us.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by aurenflani: 7:59pm On May 03, 2013
Proffdada: through jihad and following the teachings of boko haram leader

"Bring all my enemies who do no believe in me as their king here and kill them in my front"
Jesus. Source-The bible.

Christians carry this message to the later as examplied in person by:
1- Hitler
2- George Bush.

5 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by olempe(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2013
[quote author=aurenflani]

"Bring all my enemies who do no believe in me as their king here and kill them in my front"
Jesus. Source-The bible.

Please quote the Bible passage.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by aurenflani: 8:07pm On May 03, 2013
deSika: is this all you have to say. not even one proof that islam existed before Muhammed.

my dear, if islam did not exist before Muhammad.. it means Adam. Abraham, Moses etc were not muslims. and if this is true. then Muhammad and Allah lied to you.

question why do you keep believing a lie..

......bro, you are welcome to the world of truth.

Desika is a sorry sick mind! Lies are not a way to proslytise ur religion in tje sense that it never help you get new converts. On the contrary it opens the eyes of the curious christians who sincerely start to perus through the Qur'an and subsequently revert to Islam. This is true study the rapid conversion to Islam amongst Americans and Europeans, you will see what I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Proffdada: 8:10pm On May 03, 2013
aurenflani:

Jesus. Source-The bible.

Christians carry this message to the later as examplied in person by:
1- Hitler
2- George Bush.
why quote mohammed's words and write Jesus
it's well defined in the quran to kill those outside ur religion

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by zig2ryme04: 8:18pm On May 03, 2013
CHRISTIANITY IS LOVE,PEACE, AND RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. KNOWING GOD PERSONALLY IS WHAT MATTERS. YOU AS A PERSON, ASK YOURSELF; WHO AM I?
WHY AM I HERE?
WHAT MAKES ME A BEING?
WHAT IS MY PURPOSE OF BEING IN THIS WORLD?
THREE THINGS MAKES UP A MAN; SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY. WHAT ABOUT GOD?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by abu0710102013: 8:18pm On May 03, 2013
our muslim bethren todays JIHAD is that is that of the pen let us try as much as possible to use wisely. I would like our muslim brother to put their comment on the topic which i just posted : is jesus God?

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by abu0710102013: 8:22pm On May 03, 2013
mosques are not opened for personal aims like churches it is done purposely for the sake of God
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by coded65(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2013
Very Interesting. Very very educating. I am still listening(?)
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Proffdada: 8:46pm On May 03, 2013
abu0710102013: our muslim bethren todays JIHAD is that is that of the pen let us try as much as possible to use wisely. I would like our muslim brother to put their comment on the topic which i just posted : is jesus God?

The question is :why do you deny killing people as part of your doctrine?[size=14pt]Quran 2:190-191 [/size]
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by olamkas: 8:55pm On May 03, 2013
yu talk out of point.
bring your proofs and evidences.
stop using brain to cook up tales
deSika:
its agood thing that you saw the truths in my first points about not using bible examples as early muslims and my point on the hindu/budha and as such you could not say anything on them. atleast i am making some progress with you.

the christian translation of hebrew God to Allah is clearly misguided.
The arabs before Mohammed knew their Allah as one that had relations(daughters and sons) with other gods even though they gave him a higher status. he was one of their gods. what Muhammed did was to repackage Allah as monoeisthic and referring to the creator.He fought against the use of relating Allah the cheif god with other gods. Mohameds influence was far reaching and so Allah came to be known as the creator God. so that is wat it is now to all Arabs. so there is the original initial meaning and the present day meaning. But Muhammad did not completely eradicate the rituals associated with these idols.. He allowed for the circumbulation of the kabba, kissing of stone, pilgrimage etc as was used by the pagans to be used by his followers

let me say it like this.
there is a particular village that worships so many gods but they refer to one particular idol as the cheif of these gods. they call this cheif god Sango. In their dialect Sango means cheif god but this cheif god was the father of other gods who had diferent other roles such as fertility, war, success etc. This cheif gods particular role was protection of the village. With time, someone came to the village and started telling them of an almighty God(not a small god) remeber this village refers to Sango as almighty since he is the chief. as people began to accept this visitors God. they began to refer to this new God as Sango since to them Sango represents cheif. so now they call this new God cheif/Sango. as generation pass by Sango is now generally accepted as the Almighty God. they replaced the Sango(idol)whose primary role is protection with Sango (God).creator God

the igbos are a clear example to this. Initially Chi was an igbo god. when christianity came the igbos now refer to Almighty God as Chi. when they say Chi ukwu(chukwu) it means big God to diferntiate him from other chis/gods. They also say chi neke (God that creates) to refer to this particular God that creates. The former diety was never worshipped as a creator.. so you see Chi has not always being used to refer to a creator God but a diety who had its main function and never claimed to create. but now Chi is being used as to refer to God the creator.

its just a situation of change in representations.

so Allah changed from a chief god with relations to Al Uzat etc to a monotheist creator God. but even this new concept of Allah as used by Muhammed does not fit into what Elohim/Yahweh represents.
there are so many reasons why i say this. but i will just give a few
1. Elohim is refered as father but Allah as represented by quran does not beget
2. Allah contradicts many things Elohim said.
3.. Allah seemed to endorse lust to his prophet by allowing him marry several wives. a prophet is supposed to be more sober and restrictive than ordinary followers.
4. Allah's worshippers still engage in rituals engaged by pre islamic pagans.

so the arabs used to refer to a cheif god hubal as Al-ilah(the god). but now they refer to a creator God as Al-ilah(the god) due to influence of islam. but the deity being refered to as a creator God is not the same as the creator God that has being known before. it seems to me that some other diety is impersonating, using the creator God title to attack the real creator God that has being before.(this explains why this impersonator is almost totally against the creator God that has been before and his worshippers. this explains why this impersonator has taken the holy site of the creator God that has been before. this explains why this impersonator has commanded his followers to curse, bomb, subject to second class status by paying jizyah the worshipers of this God that has been before).

like i told you in the other thread. you and Mohamed are not in the right religion the religion as practised by Moses and Aaron. You are not doing so many things Moses and Aaron did. They washed themselves yes but they also used arks, alters, anointing oils, Bread, incense, burnt offerings in their worship and this you are not doing. It means you have missed it.

Allow me to direct you to the people who still follow Moses. Yeah the Jews. We will begin with their religous books. Then from then we can move on.

After all i have said. Pls dont stay back in a wrong religion. I know it may be difficult but its a worthy price to get the real deal..

CHEERS.
$&¤~ deSika .....gladly at your service
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2013
aurenflani:

Desika is a sorry sick mind! Lies are not a way to proslytise ur religion in tje sense that it never help you get new converts. On the contrary it opens the eyes of the curious christians who sincerely start to perus through the Qur'an and subsequently revert to Islam. This is true study the rapid conversion to Islam amongst Americans and Europeans, you will see what I am saying.

yes now,cancer is a disease and its spread rapidly too.
That is the trick of ur mohammed,it goes like this-go into their country pretending as if ur own country does nt welcome u,marry their daughters(non-muslim)bt muslim lady shld nt marry non-muslim; have children in their land,multiply-when you are far mor than them in population,them force islam on them,if they don't accept-kill them...
Like i said cancer is a disease and its spread rapidly too!

5 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2013
abu0710102013: our muslim bethren todays JIHAD is that is that of the pen let us try as much as possible to use wisely. I would like our muslim brother to put their comment on the topic which i just posted : is jesus God?

instead of you to open a thread on how to preach to boko-haram so that they will stop killing innocent ppl,or how to stop ur arab brothers to stop killing themselves,you are opening a thread about something THAT YOU CANNOT CHANGE AND DO NOTHING ABOUT.
THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF THREAD WILL CHANGE THE FACT THAT JESUS IS THE LORD OF ALL.

SHALOM

7 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by kq(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2013
@deSika so one of your arguments says that because the Prophet's grandpa who was an idolator named his son Abdullah and since Abdullah means servant of Allah and him being an idolator then Allah is an idol.

My response:
Please try and make some effort to study the Pre-Islamic religious deities of the Arabs. They did not have any idol called Allah as they identified the word Allah with a supreme being. Just as Yorubas who were idolators identified the word Olorun (Olu-orun) as the supreme being does that mean christians or Yorubas who name their kids with the prefix Olu are referring to an idol. Well i guess you know the answer to that. The proper historical context is that Arabs and Jews being descendants of father Abraham at one time or the other identified a supreme being called Yah Weh or Allah but of course somewhere along the line they strayed e.g. The Israelites carving an idol for themselves after being delivered from Egypt. Like i said a proper historical context would have helped you instead of re-hashing the same old story from antagonists of Islam.

I really dont know where you got your story from that the Arabs referred to one of their deities as Allah when they had a pantheon of gods just like the greeks. even each family or tribe has or had its own god they dedicated themselves to. So even if one tribe referred to Hubal as Al-ilah does that mean another tribe accepted that? Besides if an Arab christian tells you that God in the Arabic language is Allah can you claim to know the language more than speaker? here is a challenge can you provide the etymology of the word Allah then?

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by galadima77(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2013
after reading through d debate.....i'm a better muslim. Allahu akbar

3 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by rezzy: 9:27pm On May 03, 2013
Enangson: Who cares, just passing to the Jamb result thread and i mistakenly click on this thread.

Hope you passed your jamb o?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2013
rezzy:

Hope you passed your jamb o?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2013
kq: @deSika so one of your arguments says that because the Prophet's grandpa who was an idolator named his son Abdullah and since Abdullah means servant of Allah and him being an idolator then Allah is an idol.

My response:
Please try and make some effort to study the Pre-Islamic religious deities of the Arabs. They did not have any idol called Allah as they identified the word Allah with a supreme being. Just as Yorubas who were idolators identified the word Olorun (Olu-orun) as the supreme being does that mean christians or Yorubas who name their kids with the prefix Olu are referring to an idol. Well i guess you know the answer to that. The proper historical context is that Arabs and Jews being descendants of father Abraham at one time or the other identified a supreme being called Yah Weh or Allah but of course somewhere along the line they strayed e.g. The Israelites carving an idol for themselves after being delivered from Egypt. Like i said a proper historical context would have helped you instead of re-hashing the same old story from antagonists of Islam.

I really dont know where you got your story from that the Arabs referred to one of their deities as Allah when they had a pantheon of gods just like the greeks. even each family or tribe has or had its own god they dedicated themselves to. So even if one tribe referred to Hubal as Al-ilah does that mean another tribe accepted that? Besides if an Arab christian tells you that God in the Arabic language is Allah can you claim to know the language more than speaker? here is a challenge can you provide the etymology of the word Allah then?

abraham is not an arab; an allah and the God of Abraham are not th same or can you pray using the name YAHWH INSTEAD OF ALLAH?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2013
galadima77: after reading through d debate.....i'm a better muslim. Allahu akbar

[quote author=rezzy]

yes o,try and read through the ones i posted up there too!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2013
Mamacita007: I have only one question becos I don't know anything abt islam even though some of my family members are moslems.

As pastors open churches can imams open their own mosque like that?
Brother,building of mosques is not for an imam,it's a collective work.I do wonder sometimes about christians,many pastors claiming God called them,lolz I have many in my areas,fake pastors they will just turn their sitting room into a church or erects some few plancks together,business has started.Churches are now used as a business enterprise.

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Akiika: 9:57pm On May 03, 2013
DeSika and Ayenny02, i give props to both of you for the intelligent debate going on, i am loving it and may Allah reward you. I am glad you guys are arguing based on facts you know, not hurling insults at each other as other undeveloped minded NL'ers often do.
Having said that, i'll like to add that all of the pillars of islam were all not revealed (or ordered to practice) to the holy prophet Muhammed (saw) at the same time, he(s.a.w) didn't start observing solat, paying Zakat, fasting e.t.c on the first day he became a prophet. The one fundamental of the religion that all prophets preached was believe in Allah and His oneness.

3 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by olamkas: 9:59pm On May 03, 2013
quote author=ayenny02]

the problem u have is that u dont understand arabic and also you copied from anti-islam website, dont worry this is arabic and english translate below:

حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا فُضَيْلُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى، حَدَّثَنَا سَالِمُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُمَرَ، رضى الله عنهما أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم لَقِيَ زَيْدَ بْنَ عَمْرِو بْنِ نُفَيْلٍ بِأَسْفَلِ بَلْدَحَ، قَبْلَ أَنْ يَنْزِلَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْوَحْىُ فَقُدِّمَتْ إِلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم سُفْرَةٌ، فَأَبَى أَنْ يَأْكُلَ مِنْهَا ثُمَّ قَالَ زَيْدٌ إِنِّي لَسْتُ آكُلُ مِمَّا تَذْبَحُونَ عَلَى أَنْصَابِكُمْ، وَلاَ آكُلُ إِلاَّ مَا ذُكِرَ اسْمُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ‏.‏ وَأَنَّ زَيْدَ بْنَ عَمْرٍو كَانَ يَعِيبُ عَلَى قُرَيْشٍ ذَبَائِحَهُمْ، وَيَقُولُ الشَّاةُ خَلَقَهَا اللَّهُ، وَأَنْزَلَ لَهَا مِنَ السَّمَاءِ الْمَاءَ، وَأَنْبَتَ لَهَا مِنَ الأَرْضِ، ثُمَّ تَذْبَحُونَهَا عَلَى غَيْرِ اسْمِ اللَّهِ إِنْكَارًا لِذَلِكَ وَإِعْظَامًا لَهُ‏.‏ .

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: The Prophet met Zaid bin \'Amr bin Nufail in the bottom of (the valley of) Baldah before any Divine Inspiration came to the Prophet. A meal was presented to the Prophet but he refused to eat from it. (Then it was presented to Zaid) who said, "I do not eat anything which you slaughter in the name of your stone idols. I eat none but those things on which Allah's Name has been mentioned at the time of slaughtering.[/quote]
may Allah reward you brother.i can sense that dasika is nothing but an antagonist and uses false evidences against Islam.
for such,it is best to cut the debate because with clear evidences,he will rwpeat same point a million times.he can't refer to a genuine book of reference for all he's saying and even quotes wrongly.
"they intend to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will complete His light though the disbelievers hate (it) quran 61 v 8.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by olamkas: 10:10pm On May 03, 2013
desika is just an antagonist. He brings twisted and altered points as evidences.he quotes out of context,brings historical inferences that never existed.
he knows nothing about the history of Arab before the prophet and even after.
Anyway, the quran has answer for all circumstances
"they intend to put out the light of Allah with their mouths,But Allah will complete His light though the disbelievers hate (it). quran 61 v 8

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2013
Please brothers,don't mind desika I know their type,they don't even read the quran just visit some anti-islamic sites and post rubbish here,and one problem of desika is that he doesn't like admitting the truth and let me tell you something,no matter your hatred for Islam,ALLAH will perfect his deen because it's a promise.The fatest growing religion in the world is Islam.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by olamkas: 10:22pm On May 03, 2013
if you are claiming that Islam did not exist before Prophet Muhammad and and what Islam means has been explained to you,then you mean Adam,Abraham, Moses e.t.c are not of those who give up their will for the will of God.Did Abraham not give up his will of having a male child to take over him for the God's will of slaughtering him before God replaced the son with a sheep?you'd better study beyond your scope and stop using twisted evidences.this life is only once,no second chance!
deSika: is this all you have to say. not even one proof that islam existed before Muhammed.

my dear, if islam did not exist before Muhammad.. it means Adam. Abraham, Moses etc were not muslims. and if this is true. then Muhammad and Allah lied to you.

question why do you keep believing a lie..

......bro, you are welcome to the world of truth.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by hayubee(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2013
Allah said in d holy quran dat wen u invite them(un believers) to d straight path dey turn away in arrogance giving excuses, Allah said derz no compulsion in religion: so its not compulsory u enter paradise bt I'll advise you 2 believe in d God almighty not 4 my sake bt 4 ur sake cos it will benefit u in d hereafter
He dat has ears let him listen!

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by maclatunji: 10:46pm On May 03, 2013
olamkas: desika is just an antagonist. He brings twisted and altered points as evidences.he quotes out of context,brings historical inferences that never existed.
he knows nothing about the history of Arab before the prophet and even after.
Anyway, the quran has answer for all circumstances
"they intend to put out the light of Allah with their mouths,But Allah will complete His light though the disbelievers hate (it). quran 61 v 8

Hehehe... when I see his arguments I laugh. They are too lame for comfort.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by salt1: 10:47pm On May 03, 2013
aurenflani:

I am amused at claims of rapid conversion when I know that these converts are usually the down-and-outs of society who're already prone to violence. It's from Islam thread I first of convinced Muslims and Muslims by default. I'm persuaded that but for the compulsion element in the religion, the already inflated statistics would nose-dive. Attend any church and see how Muslims are converting to Christianity in their numbers.
That people are converting isn't enough justification to stick to a religion. You won't eat shit, will you? Just because millions of flies are doing so!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40)

Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? / Ogun Prophet & His Sons Convert To Islam, Cut Off Their Dreadlocks (Photos) / Dangote Sultan Adamawa Converts British Woman, Delgado To Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.