Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Typical Naija Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Typical Naija Babe (3878 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Are The Typical Naija Ways Of Being Romantic? / What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Typical Naija Babe by cricifixo: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2013
Why is it that the oyinbo girls will have their first date over a cup of coffee, but d "Naija girl" will feed herself like there's famine in the land! You girls seriously need 2 soft pedal o

1 Like

Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2013
Leave Naija girls abeg. Even if they took coffee, you'll be back complaining that they should be taking pure water. Go and hustle.

9 Likes

Re: The Typical Naija Babe by 190: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2013
I fully endorse this post

#subscribing#

1 Like

Re: The Typical Naija Babe by ijechikky(f): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2013
Absolutly wrong....nt all naija gurls.
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by cricifixo: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2013
Bros I don hustle finish and now enjoying d dividends of my hard work, I guess dat advice should be directed back 2 u
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2013
If you've hustled and you're still complaining, then you're stingy. I thought we Nigerian men like our women ripe with those fwesh something somethings in place? That is the result of food, not coffee.

2 Likes

Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2013
Broke mudafucker! In d days of ya mother, she drink coffee wen ur papa take am on first date? undecided undecided
Onyeara!

3 Likes

Re: The Typical Naija Babe by cricifixo: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2013
ije chikky: Absolutly wrong....nt all naija gurls.
You are right, but a greater majority will prefer d "operation feed d nation" approach

1 Like

Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: Broke mudafucker! In this days of ya mother, she drink coffee wen ur papa take am on first date? undecided undecided
Onyeara!

See as a fellow brokee take endorse this thread immediately. Some people want to buy diamonds with kobo.

5 Likes

Re: The Typical Naija Babe by cricifixo: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: Broke mudafucker! In this days of ya mother, she drink coffee wen ur papa take am on first date? undecided undecided
Onyeara!
Ewu gambia, u are a big fool! Nkita ara di ka gi
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Caracta(f): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2013
Another jabberwocky at it again. Una go quench ontop our matter! We drive you nuts, huh? You aint seen nothing yet. Hehehehe. We rock!

Sexy nansense and ingredient! We wait for you to come back home to plead with rotten flowers in your hands. wink wink kiss

1 Like

Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Caracta(f): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2013
sexkillz:

See as a fellow brokee take endorse this thread immediately. Some people want to buy diamonds with kobo.
You can say that again...

We know their type. Pretenders and myopic thinkers. Hypocrites!
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2013
cricifixo: Ewu gambia, u are a big fool! Nkita ara di ka gi
Shattap! U a larger FOOL! Ewu Sudan!
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2013
sexkillz: Leave Naija girls abeg. Even if they took coffee, you'll be back complaining that they should be taking pure water. Go and hustle.
I'm gettin dead by those stupid posts every time.
Like, i aint even rich yet, but it's only d poor people who come here to complain of issues like these!
The OP has jes exhausted his savings of 100k! He tot he was rich!
Rich ppl give without complaining. Poor people whine!
The OP is a poor jerk abt to drop dead.

Sexkillz, advise ur posters to stop dating the wide-mouthed, not every girl is keen on their money!
It's their type dt tends to dry up the purse of a workin class lady jes cos they av lost some coins to a bad market!
If these won't stop, i'll blow up ur romance section!
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Caracta(f): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2013
cricifixo: Ewu gambia, u are a big fool! Nkita ara di ka gi
Who is the fool here? Smh...
This early morning, huh? Are you high or something?

Yeah, I did it. Now blow your keypads up. Quote me kiss kiss.
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by tellwisdom: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: Broke mudafucker! In d days of ya mother, she drink coffee wen ur papa take am on first date? undecided undecided
Onyeara!
You dey kiyaze for ur yansh and breasst.. U for tell am make he carry pot of soup come give u on a first date na..angry....no make me vex dis morning o angryangry
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2013
sexkillz:

U dey mind d jobless kangaroo? Wen poverty strikes, dey blame Nigerian gals.Village goats!

1 Like

Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Caracta(f): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie:
If these won't stop, i'll blow up ur romance section

Hahahahaha. So funny. I like it! grin grin grin kiss
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2013
tellwisdom:
You dey kiyaze for ur yansh and breasst.. U for tell am make he carry pot of soup come give u on a first date na..angry....no make me vex dis morning o angryangry
Dem swear for u? As in, are u mad? U fit afford garri and groundnut? See ya mouth like pot of soup, wen last u chop square meal? Baboon!
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie: I'm gettin dead by those stupid posts every time.
Like, i aint even rich yet, but it's only d poor people who come here to complain of issues like these!

Sexkillz, advise ur posters to stop dating the wide-mouthed, not every girl is keen on their money!
It's their type dt tends to dry up the purse of a workin class lady jes cos they av lost some coins to a bad market!

See your life. Baboon dey post nonsense, you dey vex for cheetah.
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by tellwisdom: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie: I'm gettin dead by those stupid posts every time.

Guy keep quiet--without ur parent, u cant eat. So chill make we talk finish angry
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2013
sexkillz:

See your life. Baboon dey post nonsense, you dey vex for cheetah.
The story of a frustrated wannabe gangster.No b only blow up, na punch up. Drogba!
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by tellwisdom: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dem swear for u? As in, are u mad? U fit afford garri and groundnut? See ya mouth like pot of soup, wen last u chop square meal? Baboon!
Na ur type go order 3 plates of pepper soups smoke cigar join... Later u go come here dey cry, seekin fr advice...aunty, u dey kiyaze angry
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by ijechikky(f): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dey mind d jobless kangaroo? Wen poverty strikes, dey blame Nigerian gals.Village goats!
una no get complete sense oo! Well na broker's like una dey mek mouth..
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2013
tellwisdom:
Na ur type go order 3 plates of pepper soups smoke cigar join... Later u go come here dey cry, seekin fr advice...aunty, u dey kiyaze angry
It b like say u wan join d payroll for hell-fire today abi? Carry on! Oponu!
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2013
ije chikky: una no get complete sense oo! Well na broker's like una dey mek mouth..
Come, u miss road? Abi na prescription overdose dey worry u undecided undecided
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Agbgift(f): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by ijechikky(f): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
babe chill,na ignorance dey wowy em,a complete man shudnt boda bout diz..na wetin I dey try talk..
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by tellwisdom: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na only God know hw many men u don break bottle for em head...omo ita oniranu undecided....make i catch u, na ur boobbie i go use do breakfast
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by GraceBestowed(f): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2013
Oh, sweet Jesus!! LooooL, see the ruckus 4.2 lines of post has caused this early morning!
Re: The Typical Naija Babe by Creamish(f): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2013
cricifixo: Why is it that the oyinbo girls will have their first date over a cup of coffee, but d "Naija girl" will feed herself like there's famine in the land! You girls seriously need 2 soft pedal o

Y did u take her to a place where she can consume like derz famine in d 1st place? . . . if u have issues with it, look for a gurl who wants coffee and stop complaining.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Crazy About You - Signs He Really Adores You / Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. / Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.