Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? (6448 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Are The Typical Naija Ways Of Being Romantic? / The Typical Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by omonija1(f): 2:25am On Aug 02, 2010
I've been thinking about this lately. We are all looking for true love but the thing I've notice is that most Nigerian girls have the same attributes, I know everyone is different in their own way but what makes you stand out. Most naija babes are educated, cultured, etc but what makes you stand out from a typical woman? Please share.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by OneCork: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2010
Nigerian babes dont have no game ans are usually very boring ( no offence)

But they are usually ugly in a beautiful way
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by OneCork: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2010
They dont have real hair

But they always wear hair
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by iice(f): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2010
I have only 1% interest and character in common with them cheesy
I prolly have more in common with Naija Boys cool
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by tpiah: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2010
tough question.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2010
iice:

True!
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 1105(f): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2010
Tpiah is it true that u are a very Ugly girl?

Just curious i want 2 know! angry angry
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by omega25red(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
why stand out life is not a job interview. instead of thinking of what makes you stand out, embrace who you are and be the indivdual you should be instead of being a follow follow cow
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by OneCork: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2010
They usaully have body odour but very preety in a ugly way
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by tpiah: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2010
190.:

Tpiah is it true that u are a very Ugly girl?

Just curious i want 2 know! angry angry

your large forehead nko?
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by tpiah: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2010
most Nigerian girls have the same attributes

true jo.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MissyB1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
My essence distinguishes me from every other Lady in the world.

Need I ask - What's a typical Naija babe like? undecided Is there anything like that?  undecided  undecided
It's either a girl is Nigerian or she's not.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by OneCork: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
arhhha,  they usually have brick looking Nyansh. ( no offence)

Never soft, always hard like brick!!!
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by indie22(f): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2010
One Cork:

arhhha, they usually have brick looking Nyansh. ( no offence)

Never soft, always hard like brick!!!

Are you trying to get a reaction from the naija chicks on this forum?

coz honestly, you're starting to sound like a huge bore ( no offence)
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by iice(f): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
More like pavlov's dog
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2010
iice:

More like pavlov's dog
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by OneCork: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2010
indie22 , baby cool it down. AM a lover, not a figher.

By the way, are u light skin and can u cook & clean? AM lookin for a wife (be nice)
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by OneCork: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2010
arhha,, and b4 I forget do u also have Nyansh,

AM a romantic guy with moiney
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by indie22(f): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2010
I wouldnt touch you with a 10 ft pole coz you sound kinda weird (no offence)

Plus sounds like what you need is a typical naija girl, you know, boring, fake hair and ass like bricks (your words not mine)
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by OneCork: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2010
indie22, Madam quit playin hard to get. DOnt you lke moiney?

I just wanna treat u right and i just wanna luff you like fanta plus tonic water.

Be nice, gademmit!
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by OneCork: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2010
WOMEN!!!!! undecided I give up!! angry
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 1105(f): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^
why u give up~ grin grin
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by kieryn(f): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2010
I wear my hair natural. No weaves, no perms, no chemicals. Just my extra curly, coarse, nappy hair. And it look amazing and healthy.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by yme1(f): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
my stand out isnt based on naija babes alone but the world as a whole
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 1105(f): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^
we hear, cos u like sitting @ the back of your BF's vehicle close 2 the window and stares outta it~ make u special outta all babes, PHLEZZZ
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by ElRazur: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2010
@OP (or whoever) can you please define "typical naija babe"? Perhaps from there we can know what exactly you are talking about. In the mean time, since I am continuing your logic of generalisation and assumption, is it fair to say you type in a "typical I no go school" manner? grin
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 1105(f): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

your large forehead nko?
angry angry
How many tymes do i have 2 tell u tpiah
I dont have a large forehead, Dont mind that Missy!! who is refusing 2 be called Mrs.B
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by blacksta(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2010
Niaja babes - one big question mark grin
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by yme1(f): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2010
190.:

^^
we hear, cos u like sitting @ the back of your BF's vehicle close 2 the window and stares outta it~ make u special outta all babes, PHLEZZZ
hit that empty head of yours here tongue

Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MissyB1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2010
tongue
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by omonija1(f): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2010
omega25red:

why stand out life is not a job interview. instead of thinking of what makes you stand out, embrace who you are and be the indivdual you should be instead of being a follow follow cow

Are u kidding me? You just contradicted yourself, who we are is what others instill in it! It is your job to find what makes you unique, what your are passionate about. I blame this on our parent, all they want us to do is go school learn how to cook, go to church. get married and have a baby, I'm not saying these are not important but we don't even experience other areas in life,

ElRazur:

@OP (or whoever) can you please define "typical naija babe"? Perhaps from there we can know what exactly you are talking about. In the mean time, since I am continuing your logic of generalisation and assumption, is it fair to say you type in a "typical I no go school" manner? grin

I gave some examples and i don't mean physical appearances

We are mostly religious, educated, cultured,well mannered, honest,

oh and the typing part??

iice:

How? in what ways?
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by omonija1(f): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
One Cork:

Nigerian babes dont have no game ans are usually very boring ( no offence)

But they are usually ugly in a beautiful way

No game? I think you are right in the boring part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl / OMG!!! See Unclad Photos Of A Lady Released By Jealous Ex-boyfriend (18+) / You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.