Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me (966 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me by cynthiapaul(f): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2013
Gdmrning NLs, havn't really been frequent here bt I do check-in once in a while. I cheated on my man I met wen I was in my 200 level whil him was in his final year, we've been dating 4 close to 5yrs now n to be frank cos heaven will bear me witness dat dat was my first act of cheat since I met him, I knw ppl do tins n wen caught, terms it der first tym bt pls I v honestly come her dz morning to share my pain n get ur advice so to me der isn't need to lie but to be frank with u all, I was neva doing it with my mind cos all d way I still loved n had my love at heart. He neva caught me on d act bt wen he started suspecting me, he demanded dat I tell him d truth if I had ever cheated on him dat he wud 4gv me rada dan him hear it outsyd, cos of d same love, I had to confess to him though I had earlier stopped d act b4 he asked cos d fling didn't last to a month cos I saw my self feeling every eyes of my love on me. But since den my r/ship has not known peace again. In as much as he still shows me love n care bt I don't know wot to tink but God knows I v sworn neva to do dat again nomata d circumstance cos I v become more prayerful in other to help myself too. Pls I need ur advice on wot to do n wot u tink abt dz cos I still love him like mad n dnt tink I can eva love anoda man like dt bt dz I know mite be his fear cos he mite not know wot or wot not to blv. Pls my frnds I need ur advice. Thank you.
Re: Pls Advice Me by eyenCalabar(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2013
I couldn't read your post and can't even comment. You know why? You were not writing them as if you are writing to get advice from people but as if you are writing to your boyfriend. Okay, let me ask you: if you were writing a term paper to be submitted, would you be writing like this? Please go learn how to write.
Re: Pls Advice Me by fckmn24seg(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2013
eyenCalabar: I couldn't read your post and can't even comment. You know why? You were not writing them as if you are writing to get advice from people but as if you are writing to your boyfriend. Okay, let me ask you: if you were writing a term paper to be submitted, would you be writing like this? Please go learn how to write.

You have said the truth
Re: Pls Advice Me by cynthiapaul(f): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2013
I wrote 4rm how I feel inside n I really wanted you guys to feel me too. How to write now my frnds is not d issue pls. If u'v eva been here, u wud understand wot I'm talking about. Just give me advice abeg mayb nxt tym I v a beta topic (positive) to post, I wud learn how .
Re: Pls Advice Me by eyenCalabar(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2013
cynthiapaul: I wrote 4rm how I feel inside n I really wanted you guys to feel me too. How to write now my frnds is not d issue pls. If u'v eva been here, u wud understand wot I'm talking about. Just give me advice abeg mayb nxt tym I v a beta topic (positive) to post, I wud learn how .

Just try and edit it. This is becoming ridiculous in Nigeria. Seriously, I can't pick out any meaning from the write up. One can only make a good comment with a better understanding of the post.
Re: Pls Advice Me by hidenconyo(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2013
cynthiapaul: But since den my r/ship has not known peace again. In as much as he still shows me love n care bt I don't know wot to tink
i dnt understand....try to explain what's wrong with ur r/ship...i dnt c anything wrong with it coz he stil lovez nd cares for u as u said
Re: Pls Advice Me by Smuthx(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2013
From your writeup, There is lots of I's. It looks like its all about you, you, you. From being faithful, to cheating on him once, to getting back together.

The world does not only revolve around you. Find common things between you and your bf. the fear you are having that your bf have not forgiven you maybe all in your head. But have in mind, that things may never be the way it was before the cheating with the another man.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2013
Your writing is horrible but I managed to read it through. Sit him down and talk to him, demand to know the truth about how he feels. If he's not been able to forgive you, time to move on! If he has truly forgiven you, time to forgive yourself too. Did I mention that forgiving yourself actually comes first before sitting him down to talk to him...tell him to bare out his mind to you, even if he wants a break-up, you want to know what is going on in that mind of his.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Oohrhii(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
@OP
It may all be in your head. I understand how you feel as you actually felt you are not supposed to even have cheated on him before.

You said after confessing he still cares and loves you right? Then its all fine. What you actually can just to is to always try to remind him of how much you love him and that you would never cheat on him again. Don't allow room for suspicion, call him regularly, care about him..his job, life, dreams and all.Just stay dedicated and with time all the previous trust will come back into the relationship.

You don't have to panic just be dedicated more than before.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Wi3ter(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
cynthiapaul: Gdmrning NLs, havn't really been frequent here bt I do check-in once in a while. I cheated on my man I met wen I was in my 200 level whil him was in his final year, we've been dating 4 close to 5yrs now n to be frank cos heaven will bear me witness dat dat was my first act of cheat since I met him, I knw ppl do tins n wen caught, terms it der first tym bt pls I v honestly come her dz morning to share my pain n get ur advice so to me der isn't need to lie but to be frank with u all, I was neva doing it with my mind cos all d way I still loved n had my love at heart. He neva caught me on d act bt wen he started suspecting me, he demanded dat I tell him d truth if I had ever cheated on him dat he wud 4gv me rada dan him hear it outsyd, cos of d same love, I had to confess to him though I had earlier stopped d act b4 he asked cos d fling didn't last to a month cos I saw my self feeling every eyes of my love on me. But since den my r/ship has not known peace again. In as much as he still shows me love n care bt I don't know wot to tink but God knows I v sworn neva to do dat again nomata d circumstance cos I v become more prayerful in other to help myself too. Pls I need ur advice on wot to do n wot u tink abt dz cos I still love him like mad n dnt tink I can eva love anoda man like dt bt dz I know mite be his fear cos he mite not know wot or wot not to blv. Pls my frnds I need ur advice. Thank you.

200 level where ? In which school ? University of housegirlism ?

Seriously, if this is not another Niaraland fabrication post then you are giving our tertiary institution a bad name which is worse than your problem.
Re: Pls Advice Me by obo389(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
hiden_conyo: i dnt understand....try to explain what's wrong with ur r/ship...i dnt c anything wrong with it coz he stil lovez nd cares for u as u said
undecidedyea pretending and showing her luv of course and making her bliv he's still into her
@OP UR Fully on ur own u knw why? he's gona dump you and you never gona bliv it.he just asked the nature and the manner in which you cheated to clear his mind and also knw the gravity and the nxt decision to take on you.issues of dis nature can nvr be taken lightly from guys.for God's sake 5 years angry and you had the nerve to go and cheat and xpct to be forgiven angry ?infact,how much wer u givn for the fling you partook in angry?
na only God go help u

(1) (Reply)

5 Smartest Way To Cheat On Your Bf/gf Without Being Caught / "Dating A Mommy's Boy?- 8 Things To Expect" / How To Check My PM Msgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.