Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Do You Show Love To A Working Class Wife/fiancee/girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Show Love To A Working Class Wife/fiancee/girlfriend (857 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Show Love To A Working Class Wife/fiancee/girlfriend by nikkypearl(f): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
I read a quote this morning"a real should be able to take care of herself but a real man will not allow her to".It is a general belief to some people though,that a good relationship require a man to be financially bouyant to take care of his partner,but what if the woman too is financially ok like d man,how do you think the man could show her love,because basically,a woman that is ok financially will not be too attracted material things,since she can easily afford 2get them.Thanks
Re: How Do You Show Love To A Working Class Wife/fiancee/girlfriend by MrCork17: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
..congrats! angry
Re: How Do You Show Love To A Working Class Wife/fiancee/girlfriend by nikkypearl(f): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mr..Cork:
..congrats! angry
smile 4once nwgrin nd contribute 2what we have on ground
Re: How Do You Show Love To A Working Class Wife/fiancee/girlfriend by hidenconyo(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
i think it should be- how would they show each other love....9ja gals! unromantic creatures!!!
Re: How Do You Show Love To A Working Class Wife/fiancee/girlfriend by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
nikkypearl: I read a quote this morning"a real should be able to take care of herself but a real man will not allow her to".It is a general belief to some people though,that a good relationship require a man to be financially bouyant to take care of his partner,but what if the woman too is financially ok like d man,how do you think the man could show her love,because basically,a woman that is ok financially will not be too attracted material things,since she can easily afford 2get them.Thanks
people needs to appreciate woteva good gesture extended to them even if they iliv they dnt need it!

Like ma girl bought me a pencil jean, quite expensive but i never loved a pencil jean. But i collected it wit a smile, wore it and evn snapped pictures. But wen she's travelled, it's ma brother the makes use of the jean. And weneva she's coming again, i hang it there and wear it FOR her!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Know Ur Love / S..x Education: 18+ Only-how To Get Back On Your Climax (orgasm)!!! / When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.