Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Signs To Know Ur Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Know Ur Love (862 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs To Know Ur Love by philhappy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
Are there any signs to know a girl that truely loves you?
Re: Signs To Know Ur Love by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
she will ask for a tight long hug anytime she sees you, even if you are not around she will actually call you so that you can give her one. She will not realy mind about your financial status.Basically i can't think of any other but i know there are plenty, but what i know is that you will feel it from deep inside you and you will not need to be what you are not when around her

1 Like

Re: Signs To Know Ur Love by BIGVAJINA(f): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
she will sleep with you embarassed
Re: Signs To Know Ur Love by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
BIGVAJINA: she will sleep with you embarassed

What nonsence are you saying? Sex does not mean that someone loves the other. Bigvijina now i see why you have posted your current thread about all men wanting to sleep with you. To you sex seems to be everything. Y on earth would you say a girl will show a guy that she loves him by sex? so this means all those men wanting to sleep with you on your other thread either know you stupid mind or your ways
Re: Signs To Know Ur Love by cece12: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
love is a beautiful thing thats all i can say
Re: Signs To Know Ur Love by BIGVAJINA(f): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100:

What nonsence are you saying? Sex does not mean that someone loves the other. Bigvijina now i see why you have posted your current thread about all men wanting to sleep with you. To you sex seems to be everything. Y on earth would you say a girl will show a guy that she loves him by sex? so this means all those men wanting to sleep with you on your other thread either know you stupid mind or your ways

why all these rants na?

ebi me snatch your husband? better respect yourself angry
Re: Signs To Know Ur Love by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
BIGVAJINA:

why all these rants na?

ebi me snatch your husband? better respect yourself angry

so says the lady who asked y all men wana Bleep her? do you serously want to tell me that you do not find anything strange with the things you say? you seem to be a very Promiscuous person and you say you are married on top of it? did they never give you rules on how a married woman should behave when they married you off? or were they just glad that you left
Re: Signs To Know Ur Love by Enegod(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
^^^^wow!......following
Re: Signs To Know Ur Love by Beync(f): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
One sign i know is that he or she will never leave you. he/she will follow you till the end.
Re: Signs To Know Ur Love by ezemoses(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
Bros woman are very hard to read. Sometimes they claim to love us but they play games. Me i dont know o because sometimes she will be playing hard to get like that then me i end up confused and sometimes loosing interest when the game is too much but abeg don't get me wrong once the chasing is over thy wear their hearts on the sleeve most of the time
Re: Signs To Know Ur Love by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100:

I seriously doubt that she's a woman honestly. No Nigerian woman talks like this...just saying.
Re: Signs To Know Ur Love by ezemoses(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
Poster naa stop putting people in this suspence. answer your gender now. see everyone is doubting you abeg prove that you are a lady
Re: Signs To Know Ur Love by philhappy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
pls am a guy

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Married Woman To Spinsters..... / Whose Fault Is This My Good Nairalanders ? / Can We Totally Get Over First Love Memories,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.