Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads (15015 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki / Presidency Reacts To Soyinka's 'Nebuchadnezzar' Tag On Jonathan / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by EkoIle1: 5:09am On Apr 18, 2013
When Lai sneeze, Odechukwu run under patience rapa while okepeh and abati catch diarrhea for mouth.

Lai Mohamed is the man..

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by seanet01: 5:15am On Apr 18, 2013
Adura_ngba: These ACN people are gradually showing what stuff they are made off. For sure GEJ was right when he used the word RASCALS.
Eranko ni e

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 18, 2013
I think its about time they start arresting and investigating acts of treason. Am not surprised that some people Would support this Muhammad guy. After, the same group would say "nigeria is not progressing" when they themselves have refused to stand for anything positive in nigeria. God help/save nigeria

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by EkoIle1: 5:44am On Apr 18, 2013
liberty300: I think its about time they start arresting and investigating acts of treason. Am not surprised that some people Would support this Muhammad guy. After, the same group would say "nigeria is not progressing" when they themselves have refused to stand for anything positive in nigeria. God help/save nigeria

Dullard talk...
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by seunfly: 6:09am On Apr 18, 2013
CROWÉ: If this is true ANC need a new publicity secretary, it would be scary to imagine they actually condone and support what he said because it would show a grim road ahead. The problem with Nigeria is that we spend all our time fighting ourselves along the many divides we have in this country, north and south, Christian and Muslim, Igbo and Hausa and now we have ACN vs PDP, just another way for Nigerians to spend time doing nothing but sabotaging themselves.

It is quite spectacular how fvcked up this country is but then that is what Nigerians know how to do best, fvck up spectacularly.
The fight between ACN and Pdp is what i wish for Nigeria, only that ACN is to small and regionised to match pdp. I want another National party that peaple will not see as a regional/tribal party to rise and fight pdp as ACN does now adays. This will be to the benefit of Nigerians because Pdp and ACN/other party will be forced to perform to their best.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 18, 2013
liberty300: I think its about time they start arresting and investigating acts of treason. Am not surprised that some people Would support this Muhammad guy. After, the same group would say "nigeria is not progressing" when they themselves have refused to stand for anything positive in nigeria. God help/save nigeria

You sound like a fool!
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Adurangba(f): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2013
seanet01: Eranko ni e

Iya e ni eranko ati baba e.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 18, 2013
Mr McJay:

I guess you must be typing from either Otuoke or Aso Rock bar. Ferment trouble? O di egu.
your brain cells are weak.take Vitamin C 1000mg,it will sharpen your brain and make you to understand word(s)usage

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by luvinhubby(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2013
So this Lie Mohammed will want to stop the commissioning of a steel rolling factory for a political jamboree to endorse a commitee handpicked by a political dictator.

On Doyin i stand with on this.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Turbocharged: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Tell me why I would take a government with a spokesman that write in this manner serious undecided Even if ACN said they were going to let hell loose in Lagos during the visit, is there no longer a diplomatic channel in government where issues of this nature can be discussed and resolved amicably?

Tell me why we should take you serious if you believe a write~up that is without any verifiable source.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2013
Omo na insult be dis?? shocked
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2013
it is a lie already. have u finished reading it? no! no!! dnt take it serious na joke, in fact they are on set shooting a movie. nawa for u O! you sef no sabi joke? grin
SLIDE waxie: Tomorrow, u will read again that the stories na lie!
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2013
APA-APA-APAPAPPAPAPAPAPAPAP--APAPAPAPAP=APAAPAAAA.....ETUMBA! ETUMBA!! LOGOMBE SEREMBIEN JUMAKIOSE! ETUMBA!! grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by ballabriggs: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2013
You see why we say Jona is a trainee President learning on the job? Leaders should have a bit of 'class'.

Jonathans' moves portrays him as classless and petty, I wonder who his Chief of Staff is, whoever it is should be fired.

I cannot imagine Mr Cameron visiting Liverpool on the day of the Labour party's convention, he will look absolutely silly. Ordinary people may not see this, on the surface it looks okay, however, that is why you are a leader, you should see these things.

Have a bit of class even if it means rescheduling your activity to accommodate that of a large group of your citizens. It is leadership behaviour!!!

The Governors of Ogun, Oyo and Lagos are all ACN members why go and disrupt their convention with your visit?

I laugh when people talk of respect. Respect is earned, this man here behaves like an absolute f00l.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by AMossley(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2013
mekaboy: If the CAN lai mohammed said that, then he must be a boko haram member.
what's CAN?One guy too wrote ANC.Are these new political parties?
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by emmasege: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2013
I don know teete dat Doyin ne dey the same class as the loquacious Lier (Lai). The day I watched the 2 of them slug it out on channels TV, i duffed my cap for Doyin. take it or leave it, his wisdom and speaking ability are far above Lai's.
seunfly: The presidency should be using this Doyin okupe to do all his dirty job instead of Abati, i believe this Okupe carries fire that can match Lai muhammed. The other person i will recomend is Ngozi braid of Lagos police, Abati should be use to anouce good government policies that is what he is good at.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by searay(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2013
tobnical: Nigerians must now know Alhaji Mohammed for what he is: a confusionist, scaremonger and a debased politician with a belly full of deceit, mischief and treachery.
anybody where wan try me for this NL, na this words I go dey use fire una. Chai! I don learn today.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by howfarwhatagwan: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Nigerians shock me everyday. why do we like to just talk without critical analysis or reasoning? The man only made a request which we all know will never be granted the question we need to ask must the presidency's visit always result in unbearable traffic in Lagos? There must better ways by which their visit can have minimal impact on the common man's life. Must the presidency respond to every statement made? and if they must respond why not be diplomatic and show that they are the clear leader by being less rascal Are we not in a democratic Government anymore? Please let us stop being sentimental about everything and think before we talk.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by searay(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2013
A.Mossley:

what's CAN?One guy too wrote ANC.Are these new political parties?
"A" is the important thing. Wether they are ACN, APC, CAN, ANC etc. Remember, they don't even know what they are.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by signalpower: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2013
this reminds of of Obasanjo he can use this opprtunity to stop Lagos state allocation. But GEj having a large heart will not do so.
my question, why are they trying to humilate the chief commander of the armed forces.he has all the powers in his pocket.
ACN apologize to the president for humilating him

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by gomman: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2013
I don't think Dr Doyin is right in responding to all allegation/request.Must presidency respond to every thing?He should ave shown maturity by keeping quiet on this mean while its a request which should be given a serious thought if there is no negative motive behind Mr President's visit to lagos when he knows that his visit to Lagos will bring serious hardship to his county men not even on the day the opposition is having their convention.Lai's request is resonable for lagosian.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by redcliff: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by lasgidy83: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2013
it if were to be Obama, he will only use fewer word like... "I am the president of the United State off America".
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by macherie1: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2013
Very interesting. Waiting for ACN to respond.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by 735i(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2013
The president just drive past Bonny Camp ( a convoy of less than 8 cars) headed for the helipad On Ahmadu Bello. The road is still as free as it can be.

So whats the hype for?

Much Ado over nothing.

Meanwhile ACN don Carry molue park On top 3rd Mainland. Ña dem go cause today traffic!!

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by ige101(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Tell me why I would take a government with a spokesman that write in this manner serious undecided Even if ACN said they were going to let hell loose in Lagos during the visit, is there no longer a diplomatic channel in government where issues of this nature can be discussed and resolved amicably?

it obvious you are one of those that can never see anythin good in this administration.
there is no better way of replying the folish man other than what has been done

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Exponental(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Okupe n running of his mouth. He didnt even talk about d traffic issues dat brought abt d statements.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by bibina: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

you are very stupid

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by talktimi(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2013
I don't believe Alh Lai Mohammed would make such a request, its too unbecoming of him especially considering his status in the society and as a role model who should in fact teach the younger generation to respect their elders/those in authority. Lai is not a street urchin and thus should not behave like one.
But on the other hand, the certified ACN goons on nairaland have already come out in support of this crass disrespect of the office of the C in C, sometimes their denseness should allow them think straight and not exhibit their lack of proper home training in public. cool
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by DaWhiz: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2013
Ok. So the ACN guy is wrong, agreed!

But hasn't the Presidency brought itself down to his level - by responding in this kinda stupid/unprofessional manner.
The resorting to abuses, name callings and the personality attacks are unnecessarily unwarranted.

This is obviously a political reply, and like the saying goes, when 2 elephants fight, the ground will suffer.

The Presidency couldn't even address the main concerns of the said ACN guy (Which is the crazy asss traffic the 2 parties will cause n the effect it will have on d populace). But then who cares, I won't be in Lagos to sit thru 10 hrs of traffic punishment because of some silly "leaders" and waiting for these craze men... the ACN n PDP.

Fools all!

Senseless reply!!

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2013
ballabriggs: You see why we say Jona is a trainee President learning on the job? Leaders should have a bit of 'class'.

Jonathans' moves portrays him as classless and petty, I wonder who his Chief of Staff is, whoever it is should be fired.

I cannot imagine Mr Cameron visiting Liverpool on the day of the Labour party's convention, he will look absolutely silly. Ordinary people may not see this, on the surface it looks okay, however, that is why you are a leader, you should see these things.

Have a bit of class even if it means rescheduling your activity to accommodate that of a large group of your citizens. It is leadership behaviour!!!

The Governors of Ogun, Oyo and Lagos are all ACN members why go and disrupt their convention with your visit?

I laugh when people talk of respect. Respect is earned, this man here behaves like an absolute f00l.
so if Mr Cameron fixes a date to visit a place almost a year before time and the opposition now chooses the same date for a convention, he would cancel his visit?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by kalunomics(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2013
prejudice is always the order of the day for ACN and their E-supporters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses / Ben Gabriel: Misadventures Of The Israeli Filmmakers In Nigeria / Afegbua: Peter Obi Prefers Globetrotting Rather Than Meeting Voters In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.