Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads (15018 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki / Presidency Reacts To Soyinka's 'Nebuchadnezzar' Tag On Jonathan / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by talktimi(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2013
Exponental: Okupe n running of his mouth. He didnt even talk about d traffic issues dat brought abt d statements.
neither Lai Mohammed nor the ACN, PDP or any other organisation apart from the FRSC have the right to bar anyone/Nigerian from utilizing any road in Nigeria with his/her vehicle, the issue about traffic congestion shouldn't be a reason for one to insult and disrespect the office and personality of the president no matter how you guys hate him, there's the traffic police (yellow fever), FRSC and LASTMA to regulate movernment along the president's selected route.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by firetrap(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Doyin Okukpe went in on Lai Mohammed hard. that statement is what we refer to as "read it and weep". in the immortal words of mode nine "choose ur words wisely, the affect entire nations"

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by romanlaw(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2013
Eko Ile: I like this Lai Mohamed guy I swear...

lmao.

He jerks their chain like kite and get them dancing at will. This okupeh guy shouldn't be speaking for a dog talk less the president of any country because every time he respond to the Lai mohamed or the opposition especially with all the angry and fighting words, he undermines the the prestige of that office, he lowers the president's profile to that of a street fighter that must respond to anything and everything without dignity.

They need to send that joker to some PR school to get schooled..

I rudely diagree with you, i wanted to ignore your comment as everyother Nlders does this days BUT for record purposes i will comment. It is the Lai Lai man that has only succeded in under mining the status of ACN as no one takes his statements serious any more. why would one take him serious when all he does to follow PDP and GEJ up and down looking for a fault to comment on instead of consentrating on his ACN job. IT SEEMS LAI LAI MOHAMMED IS MORE INTERESTED IN PDP'S AFFAIRS THAN ACN. LITTLE WONDER WHY THEY FORGOT TO REGISTER THE NAME OF THE PARTY.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by bibina: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2013
Eziachi:
The symbol of a collective sovereignty in a democracy is the constitution and not a passing politician. When you use people best suited to work at Iddo motor park as your spokesman, this is what you get-gutter language and inaccurate statements.

your hatred has beclouded your thinking ability to also understand that the occupier of the office of the president of a sovereign nation is not just a passing politician! he remains the ultimate authority while holding that office

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by ballabriggs: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2013
jammyng: so if Mr Cameron fixes a date to visit a place almost a year before time and the opposition now chooses the same date for a convention, he would cancel his visit?

Mr Cameron will not go there. Those are leaders and not drunkards like Zona.

He scheduled a visit over a year ago and the protocol chiefs of the Governors of Lagos, Oyo and Ogun had no knowledge of this visit, they still went ahead to fix their convention on the same date? But the guys at WEMPCO knew of the visit.

Tell that story to the marines.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=Eziachi]
The symbol of a collective sovereignty in a democracy is the constitution and not a passing politician. When you use people best suited to work at Iddo motor park as your spokesman, this is what you get-gutter language and inaccurate statements.[/quot
Lai Mohamed is the Gutter man. There jst two things u can do o mischievous elements like d Lai Man. U either ignore them or ans dem in d language they understand. Lai mohamed doe not speak the languge of civility and his inexposure as to the protocolss of govt is open for all to see. If people call Doyin Okupe an Attack Dog of The presidency,then Lai Mohamed is a Loquacious fowl...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
Nothing Good has ever come out of ACN group. I regret to say this, but anyone who supports these guys are nematodes. Very cantankerous group of political teenagers.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by KGB2008: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
This Lai Mohammed is a disgrace.You

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
ballabriggs:

Mr Cameron will not go there. Those are leaders and not drunkards like Zona.

He scheduled a visit over a year ago and the protocol chiefs of the Governors of Lagos, Oyo and Ogun had no knowledge of this visit, they still went ahead to fix their convention on the same date? But the guys at WEMPCO knew of the visit.

Tell that story to the marines.
you make me laugh. And by the way, how do you know they weren't informed?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Adurangba(f): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
So whats the situation like in Lagos today after all?
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by tutu1: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
LOL Seconded grin
Billyonaire: I miss Abacha, Lai Mohammed needed to be fed to virgin lionesses.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Venchy: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
I might be right or wrong but indirectly they are telling Federal Government to fix up all the Federal roads that's been neglected for too long.

As a matter of fact Federal Government are waste, they need to Fix up.

Haven't said that you can't tell our Baba suwe(GEJ) not to use any roads, it's impossible, he's our No1 FOR NOW.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Venchy: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Billyonaire: Nothing Good has ever come out of ACN group. I regret to say this, but anyone who supports these guys are nematodes. Very cantankerous group of political teenagers.

Na wa oo, why must we use all the complicated WORDS, making life difficult for other people.

I beg some of us are not professors,but lay man.

I've lived and mix with Oyinbo, sometimes they are baffled with our use of words.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by BetaThings: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
Billyonaire: Nothing Good has ever come out of ACN group. I regret to say this, but anyone who supports these guys are nematodes. Very cantankerous group of political teenagers.

And here is your main man

obviously a product of a warped mind that is equally evil and unprogressive
debased political wretchedness
confusionist, scaremonger and a debased politician with a belly full of deceit, mischief and treachery

You guys must be very good at minting these type of words! The recruitment process must have just one criterion
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by BetaThings: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
jammyng: so if Mr Cameron fixes a date to visit a place almost a year before time and the opposition now chooses the same date for a convention, he would cancel his visit?

Did Wempco choose this a year ago? please let us stick to facts
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
awodman:
Since ACN has decided to throw decorum to gutters,then I guess its right to reply them in the language they understand.
no wonder nothing good politically ever happens in naija......when people start to assume that being in office means ypou are heads nand shoulders above every body else......both pdp and acn are both filled with people who have killed this country but still you have people who are getting nothing from these parties give up their lives trying to defend them
Nigerians wake up.stop being used as puppets
same members of these parties will soon defect between each other and all that was said will be forgotten
despicable

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by BetaThings: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
The last time Jonathan transited to Redeemed Church from the Airport, Lagosians had unpleasant stories to tell
Now we have 2 major events in town on same day

And Lai requested Fashola to "help prevail" on the president. Is that abusive?
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by badesco(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
How can a misguided person tell a President of a country not to ply any any road in a state? I think this Mr. Lai Mohammed should get his head quickly examined before he runs agog. The Man Lia is doing more damages to ACN than good, so i advise that he be removed immediately before he cause more damages to the good party.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by authenticblack: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lai Mohammed, I have heard him talk on interviews. If you are one who can find a balance between opinions,emotions and reason and also be able to separate important and unimportant talks you will know that Lai is nothing but a man with a big mouth,so misguided in his words. Shallow minded people praise him but not me. Lai are those people who believe that throw a rock on a window, the window breaks while the rock remain unchanged and his thinking would be limited because he thinks (within the box) that a non-fragile objects can only break a fragile one.Lai thinking is not accurate, his opinions worthless to me. Lai should do rigorous thinking and look for flaws before he say anything. The president can not be stopped by anyone.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by authenticblack: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
[size=8pt]Lai Mohammed, I have heard him talk on interviews. If you are one who can find a balance between opinions,emotions and reason and also be able to separate important and unimportant talks you will know that Lai is nothing but a man with a big mouth,so misguided in his words. Shallow minded people praise him but not me. Lai are those people who believe that throw a rock on a window, the window breaks while the rock remain unchanged and his thinking would be limited because he thinks (within the box) that a non-fragile objects can only break a fragile one.Lai thinking is not accurate, his opinions worthless to me. Lai should do rigorous thinking and look for flaws before he say anything. The president can not be stopped by anyone.[/size][size=12pt][/size]
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by badesco(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
BetaThings: The last time Jonathan transited to Redeemed Church from the Airport, Lagosians had unpleasant stories to tell

NO IT IS NOT
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by DobleO7: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lagos-Star:
Okupe talks too much too. Must he respond to everything on the newspaper?

"The question should be "Must Lai Muhammed always cry fire when there no fire?"

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by DobleO7: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
BetaThings: The last time Jonathan transited to Redeemed Church from the Airport, Lagosians had unpleasant stories to tell

HELP PREVAIL? HOW?
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
LAI vs OKUPE = Omo ina laa ran si ina.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Mantissa89(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
U are more than idiot. Do Acn have the right to stop the presido 4rm visiting any state in Nigeria. This y i always said that all this opposition is thesame thing with pdp just dat they dont have power. Just look at how autocratic the acn are in there respective states

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by giftbz(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
I have always admired Alhaji Lai Mohammed for his boldness in taking on national issues, I may not like the face of Goodluck, but that does change the fact that he is the Present and Commander-in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and as such that respect must be given to him. If Lai actually think Fashola can stop GEJ from using Lagos roads, then I am very disappointed in him and I think he should be taken to the nearest psychiatric hospital because he is going senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
BetaThings:

Did Wempco choose this a year ago? please let us stick to facts
how do you know? Give me your facts.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Akiika: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
This Doyin Okupe is senseless! no need to spute gibberish just to justify the senseless position you hold. What a wreck.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Akiika: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
talktimi: neither Lai Mohammed nor the ACN, PDP or any other organisation apart from the FRSC have the right to bar anyone/Nigerian from utilizing any road in Nigeria with his/her vehicle, the issue about traffic congestion shouldn't be a reason for one to insult and disrespect the office and personality of the president no matter how you guys hate him, there's the traffic police (yellow fever), FRSC and LASTMA to regulate movernment along the president's selected route.
Just STFU!, did you read Lai's statement...did he suggest that GEJ should not use any road? How is the president disrespected? BTW,what honor does he have left? he is corrupt, clueless and a habitual liar. Please go develop your mind and see beyond ethnic sentiment or any personal gain from this aberrant government.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by oddy4real(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
Akiika:
Just STFU!, did you read Lai's statement...did he suggest that GEJ should not use any road? How is the president disrespected? BTW,what honor does he have left? he is corrupt, clueless and a habitual liar. Please go develop your mind and see beyond ethnic sentiment or any personal gain from this aberrant government.
Lamentations of Job!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Myself2(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
It is obvious that Alhaji Lai Mohammed does not have the least of understanding of the workings of government or official protocol. The insult to the president of the nation who is the symbol of our collective sovereignty as contained in his letter to Governor Fashola is obviously a
product of a warped mind that is equally evil and unprogressive. We have always known that Alhaji Mohammed is not fit to be a national officer of a decent political party as evinced by the outbursts and vituperations that emit from his shallow mind.

We know for a fact that Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola is of higher breed with proper upbringing and will not descend to[b] the level of debased political wretchedness to which Alhaji Lai Mohammed[/b] belongs

Debased political wretchedness,,,
hmmm,what an apt way to describe shameless Alahaji Liar Mohammed,no week passes by without Alj Liar Liar proving to the world that the ACN indeed consists of criminals and ill-bred nitwits who know next to nothing about democracy and protocol

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by azimibraun: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
Master(Lai & the CAN)>STring(Media)> Puppet(GEj&CO) thats hw I see it. Lai mohammed gets them talking tru the media anytime he so wishes and they always do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process / Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation / Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.