Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads (15017 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki / Presidency Reacts To Soyinka's 'Nebuchadnezzar' Tag On Jonathan / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by talktimi(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
Akiika:
Just STFU!, did you read Lai's statement...did he suggest that GEJ should not use any road? How is the president disrespected? BTW,what honor does he have left? he is corrupt, clueless and a habitual liar. Please go develop your mind and see beyond ethnic sentiment or any personal gain from this aberrant government.
who is this tout again ? Oya welcome to this thread and please don't hesitate to exhibit your stupidity... grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by talktimi(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
oddy4real:
Lamentations of Job!
are you minding the shameless houseboy ?
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by HonEmeritus(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
seunfly: The presidency should be using this Doyin okupe to do all his dirty job instead of Abati, i believe this Okupe carries fire that can match Lai muhammed. The other person i will recomend is Ngozi braid of Lagos police, Abati should be use to anouce good government policies that is what he is good at.
. You very correct bro!
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Donian007: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
kingoflag: I bet if I cussed at GEJ and called him a dummy on FB, he'll send his media dogs after me.

What a foolish man that dont know what his responsibilities as President are.
u even go as much as insulting Dr. Jonathan, i weep 4 d kind of humans dat live on earth, bt wait, isnt ur father a more foolish man dat culd nt bring u up 2 shw respect 2 all?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Donian007: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
Eko Ile: When Lai sneeze, Odechukwu run under patience rapa while okepeh and abati catch diarrhea for mouth.

Lai Mohamed is the man..
i wonda d kind of human u r. Anyways it GEJ na, na dsame ASO ROCK evry1 dae hustle 4, 2015 lets c whos nxt 2 rule n we'l remind dm all. We r prayn GEJ doesnt win
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Obijulius: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
Na our oil!!! We pay d bills!!! Mr. President can go anywhere he wishes, no dwarf dare stop him or MEND go slap dat person!

Na our oil!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Donian007: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
ballabriggs: You see why we say Jona is a trainee President learning on the job? Leaders should have a bit of 'class'.

Jonathans' moves portrays him as classless and petty, I wonder who his Chief of Staff is, whoever it is should be fired.

I cannot imagine Mr Cameron visiting Liverpool on the day of the Labour party's convention, he will look absolutely silly. Ordinary people may not see this, on the surface it looks okay, however, that is why you are a leader, you should see these things.

Have a bit of class even if it means rescheduling your activity to accommodate that of a large group of your citizens. It is leadership behaviour!!!

The Governors of Ogun, Oyo and Lagos are all ACN members why go and disrupt their convention with your visit?

I laugh when people talk of respect. Respect is earned, this man here behaves like an absolute f00l.
it s ur father n ur ancestors eat r FOOLS! #eyez rolln#

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by BEDMON1900: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
pro01:

Why bother to reply him. It disgusts me when people conveniently ignore the misdeeds of an offender and only choose to dwell on the reaction of the offended. Why should the onus of using "diplomatic channels in such matters" lie with the presidency and not the Lagos State government and its party of brash, ill-bred rascals? Would such a "matter" have arisen in the first place if the ACN and its tactless spokesman had been "diplomatic" ab initio?

Senseless and unprovoked attacks should be responded to with as much force and venom as one can muster. Decorum is not a one-way street. You can't sow thorns and expect to reap roses.
oyinbo too much.....u don hit my car oyinbo repete......just like of my h.r in elsewedy
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by blackbeau1(f): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2013
na wa oh. the things we hear in nigeria. this country is just a huge comedy movie
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Paulonminyi: 6:29am On Apr 19, 2013
chiover: The Lai Muhammed of a man lacks good thinking ability. Who is a Governor to stop his president from making use of roads? Some were just born to ferment crisis
Waitin mr President d go do 4 Lagos sef? HE don visit Northern state finish?
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by integrityfood: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2013
With due respect to both parties ( the presidency and the ACN), I wish to observe that the presidency descended low by fixing an appointment for mr President on an important day within the ACN region. ideally, the Gov ought to receive the president at his point of entry. This is true irrespective of party different, ideology or anything for that matter. Then again, the Gov is the host of the ACN convention. ACN convention was of more important than commissioning a factory in my personal rating, hence the presidency should have reschedule its appointment if the ACN had fixed their convention before the hand to accommodate the ACN's event.This is not to excused LAi's and Okupe's tactless and undiplomatic approach in this particular matter.

We must learn to respect the office of the president even if we dislike the occupant for the time being. it is expected of us all to value and respect our leaders, sad that our president may have not done enough to convince us that he cares for us even his party controlled region and his ijaw natives.
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2013
kingoflag: I bet if I cussed at GEJ and called him a dummy on FB, he'll send his media dogs after me.

What a foolish man that dont know what his responsibilities as President are.

You are a BLINKING ASS HOLE for calling 'Mr President' a foolish man

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dr Raymond:

You are a BLINKING ASS HOLE for calling 'Mr President' a foolish man

Oh shut the hell up!
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by talktimi(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
kingoflag:

Oh shut the hell up!
Razz kid undecided
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by DigitalSignal(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
chiover: Some were just born to ferment crisis
grin grin
Re: Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads by DigitalSignal(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
chiover: your brain cells are weak.take Vitamin C 1000mg,it will sharpen your brain and make you to understand word(s)usage
My brother don't mind this lecturer! When he realizes the foolishness of what he has typed, he would want to delete it but then it would be too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali / Buhari Fails To Keep Promise To Release Details Of Looters, Recovered Assets / Gov. Makinde Appoints Tara Adefope As DG Due Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.