Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (153722 Views)

Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File / How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by ifortenet(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
pls, any guru in d house to pls, pls and pls, help us out, thanks in advance
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by bukky1: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2013
23jerryking: me too I bricked my own and I have the stock rom but don't know what to do
Pls how can gt d stock rom?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by 23jerryking(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2013
bukky1:
Pls how can gt d stock rom?
just go to page 89 of p3 thread someone uploaded it there just to help me, thanks to that brother www41.zippyshare.com/v/82938616/
file.html
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Junki04(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2013
help guys, i bricked my D5, nd am tinkin of not taking it to carlcare cuz of d long process..how can i recover my phone?pls help
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by felixfrz(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls gurus, my tecno t3 stock in tecno logo if I want to boot it, pls gurus help me out
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by ProfGday(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls guys I'm having prblm in viewing downloaded PDF files on my Techno P3. Help me out.
Also I don't know how u can help me to unlock my Sim2 on my Etisalat customised Techno P3 to enable it to browse internet.
Thanks alot.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by 23jerryking(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2013
guys please am begging you people to explain to me one by one guide on how I can unbrick my tecno p3, I have the stock rom now but what next should I do
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by demex24(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello guyz.Am a Q1 user and I rooted my phone ydai
later I tried to download font installer and it ask to
reboot my phone after which it has hanged on the
boot page.help guyz my phone has been
bricked.......pls anyone wft the stock rom should help
and upload the file here or help me wft
recovery.tankz
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Jeffy1206(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
demex24: Hello guyz.Am a Q1 user and I rooted my phone ydai
later I tried to download font installer and it ask to
reboot my phone after which it has hanged on the
boot page.help guyz my phone has been
bricked.......pls anyone wft the stock rom should help
and upload the file here or help me wft
recovery.tan
mehn dis font installer na bad omen o!!! exactly what happen to me today on my q1....abeg any solution in de house?cos am thinking of taking it to carlcare o.

2 Likes

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by owueberewo: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2013
23jerryking: guys please am begging you people to explain to me one by one guide on how I can unbrick my tecno p3, I have the stock rom now but what next should I do

Can you boot in to recovery?
Is your recovery cwm?
Do you have update.zip in ur sd card?
Do you have the stock rom at the root of ur sd card?

If your answers are yes,then you are good to go.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by 23jerryking(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2013
owueberewo:

Can you boot in to recovery?
Is your recovery cwm?
Do you have update.zip in ur sd card?
Do you have the stock rom at the root of ur sd card?

If your answers are yes,then you are good to go.
but I did'nt have cwm before it got bricked, I can boot into recovery and I have the stock rom and also the update.zip
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Junki04(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Jeffy1206: mehn dis font installer na bad omen o!!! exactly what happen to me today on my q1....abeg any solution in de house?cos am thinking of taking it to carlcare o.
I bricked my D5 too but I took it to carlcare on Monday nd nw its back..just make sure u back ur user data up by pressing d on button nd up volume..u wil see back up data there..wen ur phone is back,just go bck drr nd restore ur data
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by demex24(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls what is the address of the carlcare and pls do u av a contact of anyone working there.tankz

1 Like

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Jeffy1206(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
it depends on ur location. for Abuja u can call this no.07098738770. i have gone there today but dey ask me to comeback tomorow ill see what happens from there.
demex24: Pls what is the address of the carlcare and pls do u av a contact of anyone working there.tankz
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Junki04(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
demex24: Pls what is the address of the carlcare and pls do u av a contact of anyone working there.tankz
if in lagos..from underbridge ikeja,take a bus to opebi nd drop at opebi last bus stop,walk back a bit nd cross to the otherside.. its aroynd drr..just ask fr carlcare
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by demex24(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Okay.tanks
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by bukky1: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
BLAZE4DEM: My p3 was stuck at the tecno logo... so i borrowed a friends p3 and did a nandroid backup cus i did not have mine
Found lots of help online especially from this link http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f606/tecno-n3-custom-rom-gingerbean-1653251/ ......

You need 2 files system.yaffs2.img and boot.img from any p3 backup.
You need a Laptop
You need AIO Flasher and ADB drivers for p3
You need your usb cable
and you must put your phone in fastboot mode (press vol down bottun and on the phone you will see the tecno logo only)

Run Android AIO flasher.exe (found in tools needed folder)
next, in the AIO flasher window, the very first menu is what concerns us i.e. where its written fastboot flasher (Nandroid Restorer)(the others we shall explain in later tutorials)
click boot
click Select file(browse to where you saved the boot.img you downloaded above)
click erase
click flash

YOU MUST wait for the black window below to show "writing boot...OK" before you know its done

Congratulations your almost done!!

Simply repeat the same process for the sys.yaffs2.img file, only this time, we go:
click System
click Select file(browse to where you saved the sys.yaffs2.img you downloaded above)
click erase
click flash

once again
YOU MUST wait for the black window below to show "writing sys.yaffs2.img OK" before you know its done.
it should take about 50 seconds, depending on your system specs.
bros, my AIO flasher doesnt recognize my phone (always says device not found) i suspect d drivers are nt installed. pls wr can i dl tecno p3 adb installer?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Omoolowo: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2013
23jerryking: guys please am begging you people to explain to me one by one guide on how I can unbrick my tecno p3, I have the stock rom now but what next should I do

please same here..help us
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Junki04(m): 12:11am On Aug 26, 2013
Omoolowo:

please same here..help us
stop stressing urself. take it to carlcare..its just two days

1 Like

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Omoolowo: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2013
Junki04: stop stressing urself. take it to carlcare..its just two days

plz wer is d carlcare office in lagos?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Neduzze5(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2013
Omoolowo:

If you're on whatsapp, add me

1 Like

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Neduzze5(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2013
Omoolowo:

If you're on whatsapp, add me

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by 23jerryking(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
I finally fixed my p3
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by bukky1: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
23jerryking: I finally fixed my p3
guy aw u tk flash ur rom na? help a brother
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by 23jerryking(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2013
bukky1:
guy aw u tk flash ur rom na? help a brother
the instructions above o
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by toby1992: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
please anyone here to help me with flashing my tecno d5,i will be grateful.THANKS.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by skebuzur: 1:20am On Sep 08, 2013
plzzzzzz guruz of androids!!! Plzzz i installed a font changer and it got my fone to hang at d tecno and it doesnt boot into main screen,i've tried all d methods on this threads, bt no positive response!!!! Plzzz help me i'm using tecno Q1
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by skebuzur: 1:25am On Sep 08, 2013
plzzzzzz guruz of androids!!! Plzzz i installed a font changer and it got my fone to hang at d tecno and it doesnt boot into main screen,i've tried all d methods on this threads, bt no positive response!!!! Plzzz help me i'm using tecno Q1
my fone number is 08088447904,add me on 2go ''skebuzur'' if anyone can i help me,i will pay for his services rendered!!!! I also stayed in lagos island/surulere
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by bukky1: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2013
skebuzur: plzzzzzz guruz of androids!!! Plzzz i installed a font changer and it got my fone to hang at d tecno and it doesnt boot into main screen,i've tried all d methods on this threads, bt no positive response!!!! Plzzz help me i'm using tecno Q1
my fone number is 08088447904,add me on 2go ''skebuzur'' if anyone can i help me,i will pay for his services rendered!!!! I also stayed in lagos
island/surulere
Which methods hv u tried so we cn know wr to start helping u
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by skebuzur: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
the same methods on this forums!!! Actually i dont get d tutorials so well,coz dere isnt one dat specify on TECNO Q1
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by bukky1: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Guys pls wish is d best file/root explorer?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by luqaz(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2013
Please gurus in da house help me!! I bricked my tecno m3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.