Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? (24361 Views)

What Your Definition For Sexy? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2013
I often hear people say " that girl is hot". I keep wondering, what makes a lady "hot"? Is it by her looks, kinda clothes she puts on or what? Someone in the house please clarify me. Honest answers please.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2013
To whom brain is given much sense is expected. Beauty without intelligence is a display of cosmetics. To me, i value character. Character makes a lady hot and not the butt; Character makes a lady marriageable and not look. A woman is hot if she is of a high classified character.

19 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by paparazzi1987(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2013
SEXY-INTELLIGENT-HARDWORKING
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by sayso: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2013
Why FP with only one reply.This is why madam finance minister was blindfolded in saying 99.9% are honest.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Ucheemmanuelll: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2013
Yomii: To whom brain is given much sense is expected. Beauty without intelligence is a display of cosmetics. To me, i value character. Character makes a lady hot and not the butt; Character makes a lady marriageable and not look. A woman is hot if she is of a high classified character.
i agree

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by lekkie073(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2013
and why is this rubbish making frontpage?
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by dridowu: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Any lady that can boil up to 100 degree celcius is hot

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by jagabanban: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2013
A "hot lady" is one whose body temperature is at least 100 degrees celcius.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2013
Big Bo0bs,Nicely Curved Behind. And must be a FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKER.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by BashMe1(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2013
[size=20pt]Any babe with serz temperament[/size]
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by oloriooko(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2013
Yomii: To whom brain is given much sense is expected. Beauty without intelligence is a display of cosmetics. To me, i value character. Character makes a lady hot and not the butt; Character makes a lady marriageable and not look. A woman is hot if she is of a high classified character.

see this liar better shut that buccal cavity up and stop deceiving yourself
why don't you run along and marry bance younger sister whose character i heard is out of this world angry

beauty is a combination of character and looks; good look without character can land you in a rich man's house but surely not a poor brat's hand but good character without good look will make a good wife that may end up pennyless.

you have to look good not by reconstructing your body but by taking good care of yourself and being happy with who you are and your character must receive the better attention though.

in my candid opinion, she must be good looking and be well behaved

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Konnektions146(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2013
baby òkú

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by iLUMeN8(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2013
Freecocoa and itsmodella grin
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by 1stola: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2013
A HOT LADY SHOULD BE A LADY WHO JUST GOT

BURNT

FRIED

COOKED

BOILED

SUN DRIED

ROASTED
WHAT HAVE U....
tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by ednut1(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2013
nice dressing, good shape eida a$$ or boobi, nice hair with good looks. most times u jst wanna bleep dem for der characta is nt ur concern

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by leslieu63(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2013
lekkie073: and why is this rubbish making frontpage?
because d mods are hot like fire.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Rebsy(f): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2013
. Well said brother!
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by frederal(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2013
I will require an Achebe's kind of command of English/intellect to describe a hot lady; I can only show you. Apart from physical attributes, it involves some " art of seductions ."
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Abujafood: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2013
Intelligent pretty/shapy and Accommodating attitude! AKA [Beauty, Brains plus great attitude]
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by ichidodo: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2013
iLUMeN8: Freecocoa and itsmodella grin
If i hear. cool
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2013
A 'Hot lady' to me must be pretty, have big brezz and big nyash!
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by rozayx5(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2013
The reaction you get in your trousers by just seeing here grin grin
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by MeGaStReEt: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2013

How do you know if she is marriageable? How do you know if she is intelligent? How do you know if she have good character? Something in her would attract you to find out!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by oluomad(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2013
Hell is Hot, so Hot ladies are Hell ladies!!
Baby Oku, Baby Okumuo
Hell Ladies that are hell bent on Helling guys to Hell!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by mysticgal(f): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2013
hot ladies are defined by cool men better.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by chinnyonwu(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2013
Blah blah blah.
Wen guys say a girl is hot all they see is her bobby and bootay

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Kk4(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2013
For me.
Tall, light skin, natural hair, less makeup or no makeup at all, average sized in front and back, killer smile, neat, a little fleshy, a little bitchy..
She is HAWT

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2013
These:

Comprende? tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by PedroJP(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2013
a sexy bitch
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by Walexz02(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2013
There are no hot gurls here @OP, we have naughty gurls here ok. So save ur self the strees.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by miccodb(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]HOT in bed. #gbam
Re: What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? by PBundles(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2013
To me a Hot woman is one who takes care of herself on the outside and dresses like a lady. She is eloquent, gracefull and charming. She doesnt need to over expose herself to draw attention because she is confident of who she is. She could look stunning in simple dress. Great in company and has a mind of her own and expresses this confidently yet knows how to respect her man and love her man. A woman that has the qualities of being a mother to my kids, my better half. That is a HOT woman. When it comes to being a sexy, she has it on lock, when we are alone doors closed, she blows my mind.

Sorry the pics I see are not HOT and I wouldnt look twice and any real man worth weight will tell you that.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Sound From The Other Side No. 4 On Itunes Music Chat / How To Get Any Woman You Want / 9 Words Used By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.