Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Story: Taking Chances - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Taking Chances (392514 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / "Taking My Chances" Episode One / Taking Over(a Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Taking Chances by luvmijeje(f): 12:28am On May 15, 2013
Go Brenda! Go Daisy! Go Brenda! Go Daisy!
Jide must hear, see and smell wen.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by repogirl(f): 12:37am On May 15, 2013
luvmijeje: Go Brenda! Go Daisy! Go Brenda! Go Daisy!
Jide must hear, see and smell wen.

LVMJJ, how far now? where you dey since, have you seen my blog? please checkirout (Sorry for derailation, Princessa).
Re: Story: Taking Chances by luvmijeje(f): 12:46am On May 15, 2013
repogirl:

LVMJJ, how far now? where you dey since, have you seen my blog? please checkirout (Sorry for derailation, Princessa).
Awww, congratulobia. I'm definitey going to check it out and I'm definitely going to comment.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by repogirl(f): 7:11am On May 15, 2013
luvmijeje:
Awww, congratulobia. I'm definitey going to check it out and I'm definitely going to comment.

Aigght, expect in ya

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by IZUKWU(m): 8:00am On May 15, 2013
luvmijeje:
kiss
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 10:27am On May 15, 2013
Nice storey. Bt Princess thot it was P Diddy Ft. Skylar Grey -that sang I'm
Coming Home. Was it J-cole?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:51am On May 15, 2013
Wizee:
Nice storey. Bt Princess thot it was P Diddy Ft. Skylar Grey -that sang I'mComing Home. Was it J-cole?
i Googled it and that's what i got.
i saw both name but i don't which is which, so i just opted for J.colesmiley

hi repogirl, hi luvmijejesmiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by repogirl(f): 2:45pm On May 15, 2013
Hi princessa , it was diddy dirty money ft skylar grey, never heard jcole's own
Re: Story: Taking Chances by lexonah(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2013
princesea hw is da next episode coming...got me glued to ma fone...u goood..ur writing prowess is outa this world...i must give it to u gal u got a gift and its gonna bring u b4 kings..thumbs up...
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Tovot: 8:05am On May 16, 2013
repogirl: For me o, I say Daisy has asperger's syndrome! How can a guy treat you that way and you've not started plotting for his demise already?

Daisy is too calm jor! Omo yankee should start wising up soon.

As for Jide, wish I could get my hands around his neck.

I like the aprokoism between adamu and okon, quite funny.

All in all, still going good, princessa,is Daisy still going to go through much more humiliation? can't wait to see it unravel and Jide pay for his sins.
ahhhhhh you are wicked! grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Tovot: 8:15am On May 16, 2013
dear nairalanders my lovely self has been absent from this thread for some time and princesa that i thought cared didnt even ask for me!can you imagine?if i say i want to unfollow this story now.................................................

wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Eneze1(f): 12:24pm On May 16, 2013
Princesa where are thou nah? am really getting impatient oooo, make i no do the unmentionable ooooo
Re: Story: Taking Chances by repogirl(f): 12:33pm On May 16, 2013
Tovot: [b]ahhhhhh you are wicked! grin

It's not wickedness o, how can a guy disrespect a woman like that and she's still dulling? No way! Emi o le gba.
I must do my own back, enough pepper or saLt inside your food the next night, hehehe.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Tovot: 12:55pm On May 16, 2013
repogirl:

It's not wickedness o, how can a guy disrespect a woman like that and she's still dulling? No way! Emi o le gba.
I must do my own back, enough pepper or saLt inside your food the next night, hehehe.
u must be a handful smiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 16, 2013
Eh heh! Repo aunty girl I don dey find you since. . . Have u updated that ahwah tori? wink

Princessa where you dey?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by repogirl(f): 2:39pm On May 16, 2013
Br3nd4: Eh heh! Repo aunty girl I don dey find you since. . . Have u updated that ahwah tori? wink

Princessa where you dey?

Hehehe, Brenda, U lucky sey you cancel aunty, i still be a pikins, no mind my old age, and yeah, I just updated, thanks for following.

@ Tovot, funny enough, i'm not o, na mouth i get, no action.

and princessa, you dey hide abi? I heretofortwith ban you from reading my update until you update your own.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by DoctorShroud(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2013
Princesa, its a great job you're doing...keep it up...i'll like to bring some issues to your notice; Jide a lagosian in his early 30's, who had an active sexual life with grace, couldn't have possibly stayed celibate for 3months, i mean, feed us on his lifestyle outside matrimony's walls...where does he get the fun? Who'z the gurl, that'z still generous with her favours to him? You said grace qualified as an ex? So it can't be grace, right? Jide is flesh n blood, and i deduced ,from the story, that his guard-once in a while, fails him, in the face of Daisy's charms, even if for a second, even if he resisted daisy's attempted seductive measures, i think we should have been given the impression, that he struggled hard, withing himself to, resist her.
"hell hath no fury,like a woman scorned" i wish my preety gentle Daisy, would stumble on those texts in quote, somewhere, and ACT LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED! Good work princesa

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by IzyLuv(f): 12:46pm On May 17, 2013
I don't understand why everyone is running to defend Daisy.

She acted pLain stupid, forcing herself on a man who clearly didn't give a kobo about her. Simply becuz she was told that he was living a wayward life...

What was she expecting That d man would become all peachy nd bubbly with her??... For God's sake, Jide had a LIFE that was snatched from him by a nosy grandma nd a selfish girl who only cared about gettin wat she wanted and probably felt she could change him.

Who does she think she is D Holy Spirit.
Even him, cannot change a man who wouldn't yield.

Daisy forgot one thing- A woman should always marry a man who loves her (weda she luvs him or not), not d oda way round...

And So far, daisy has not even exhibited any trait dat would knock Jide off his feet... I mean, who sits home all day doin nutin but food nd t.v? D only productive thing she does, is to cook...

I've got so much venting to do buh i'll save it since Daisy is fictional...no girl cld possibly be dat idiotic.

Princesa, keep up d good Work...

Daisy ooooo, Get a Life!!!

11 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 17, 2013
Izyluv, I luv you kiss

#team Jide tongue

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by fizzygirl(f): 6:20pm On May 17, 2013
IzyLuv: I don't understand why everyone is running to defend Daisy.

She acted pLain stupid, forcing herself on a man who clearly didn't give a kobo about her. Simply becuz she was told that he was living a wayward life...

What was she expecting That d man would become all peachy nd bubbly with her??... For God's sake, Jide had a LIFE that was snatched from him by a nosy grandma nd a selfish girl who only cared about gettin wat she wanted and probably felt she could change him.

Who does she think she is D Holy Spirit.
Even him, cannot change a man who wouldn't yield.

Daisy forgot one thing- A woman should always marry a man who loves her (weda she luvs him or not), not d oda way round...

And So far, daisy has not even exhibited any trait dat would knock Jide off his feet... I mean, who sits home all day doin nutin but food nd t.v? D only productive thing she does, is to cook...

I've got so much venting to do buh i'll save it since Daisy is fictional...no girl cld possibly be dat idiotic.

Princesa, keep up d good Work...

Daisy ooooo, Get a Life!!!

Abeg Izu u actually just made me happy wiv dis observation team jide!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by JoBle(f): 6:42pm On May 17, 2013
@Izyluv and co. We're not saying Daisy didn't act foolish,of course she did and I actually feel like slapping her sometimes. What we're saying is that Jide doesn't have any right to be cruel,angry yes,cruel no. If he thought the idea was stupid(which it was),he shouldn't have married Daisy,inheritance or not! After all they didn't knock him on the head and drag him to the wedding,so he should stop acting victimized. It does take two to tango!! #TEAM DAISY

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Tovot: 10:13pm On May 17, 2013
everybody is taking sides with jide or daisy,forgetting that without princesa it would be an uncompleted story!so where is princesa?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Fishoy(f): 10:45pm On May 17, 2013
Tovot: everybody is taking sides with jide or daisy,forgetting that without princesa it would be an uncompleted story!so where is princesa?
seconded.....ur 2maro never reach"wel done dear u r doin a gr8 job"
Re: Story: Taking Chances by repogirl(f): 11:42pm On May 17, 2013
Doctor shroud is on point. I actually thot abt all what u pointed out but always forget to say it. Yeah, jide is no saint and can't be celibate, he defintely has to be seeing grace and living with a woman under one roof like that, he definitely has to be a bit lustful and tempted.

Hehehe lemme help with a scene, let him walk in on her bathing...that's a nice One.

And Izy, you are right o, daisy messed up but Jide is stuck in this, he should try to find out why she agreed to a deal like this. Isn't he even curious about her?
Why does is granny love her so much?
She atleast cooks for him although I do agree dat she needs to do more, but she cooks, he shld appreciate her for it.
Jide is mean jare! Not a good guy at all.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by IzyLuv(f): 4:34am On May 18, 2013
JoBlè: @Izyluv and co. We're not saying Daisy didn't act foolish,of course she did and I actually feel like slapping her sometimes. What we're saying is that Jide doesn't have any right to be cruel,angry yes,cruel no. If he thought the idea was stupid(which it was),he shouldn't have married Daisy,inheritance or not! After all they didn't knock him on the head and drag him to the wedding,so he should stop acting victimized. It does take two to tango!! #TEAM DAISY

Now, why would Jide sacrifice his inheritance, after all d harwork he put in...
To me, he did d best thing.
They want marriage bah No problem... Buh if that girl gets 50m close to me, i'll snap her neck.
Jide has a billion, cajillion rights to be cruel... Daisy was seeeeeeeLfish!!!!

Still beats me... Wat in the world was she thinking

Thinking about it makes me more vexed dan Jide seff..

Jide shld move to another house or something... tongue
Re: Story: Taking Chances by luvmijeje(f): 6:27am On May 18, 2013
Doctor Shroud: Princesa, its a great job you're doing...keep it up...i'll like to bring some issues to your notice; Jide a lagosian in his early 30's, who had an active sexual life with grace, couldn't have possibly stayed celibate for 3months, i mean, feed us on his lifestyle outside matrimony's walls...where does he get the fun? Who'z the gurl, that'z still generous with her favours to him? You said grace qualified as an ex? So it can't be grace, right? Jide is flesh n blood, and i deduced ,from the story, that his guard-once in a while, fails him, in the face of Daisy's charms, even if for a second, even if he resisted daisy's attempted seductive measures, i think we should have been given the impression, that he struggled hard, withing himself to, resist her.
"hell hath no fury,like a woman scorned" i wish my preety gentle Daisy, would stumble on those texts in quote, somewhere, and ACT LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED! Good work princesa
You mean,it is impossible for a guy to stay 3 months without sex?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by luvmijeje(f): 6:50am On May 18, 2013
Izylove u raised very good points but I will have to disagree with you that a lady should marry a guy that loves her irrespective of the love she gives in return.
Daisy was silly but I can understand coz she was stupidly in luv. Jide was understandably angry but no lady should accept calmly the shit Jide is dishing out the way Daisy did, that is why I'm happy brenda is coming to Nigeria.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Tovot: 8:22am On May 18, 2013
repogirl: Doctor shroud is on point. I actually thot abt all what u pointed out but always forget to say it. Yeah, jide is no saint and can't be celibate, he defintely hasjavascript:void(0); to be seeing grace and living with a woman under one roof like that, he definitely has to be a bit lustful and tempted.

Hehehe lemme help with a scene, let him walk in on her bathing...that's a nice One.

And Izy, you are right o, daisy messed up but Jide is stuck in this, he should try to find out why she agreed to a deal like this. Isn't he even curious about her?
Why does is granny love her so much?
She at least cooks for him although I do agree dat she needs to do more, but she cooks, he shld appreciate her for it.
Jide is mean jare! Not a good guy at all.
so no more putting too much pepper in his food abi? wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 18, 2013
Jide is not a gud guy,agreed, but u all heard princessa jide get plan, frustrate d life of d gal till she pack her small or big load and vanish into thin air.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by loadux(f): 4:47pm On May 18, 2013
just stumbled on this thread today
princesa u've just made my day, love the story
*following *
Re: Story: Taking Chances by imonpoint(f): 4:57pm On May 18, 2013
Kudos Princesca. Interesting story u've got here. Pls keep d updates coming.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 5:45pm On May 18, 2013
na wah oh, i don't know where to start with the comments, but all i can say is apologies for the long break in transmission. Chapter 9 is very ready here, it will be upload soon.

thanks for all you comments.
Ivyluv, na wah oh, abeg free Daisy ohgrin

peace smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (69) (Reply)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be / When Love Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.