Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Is Your Experience With Nigerian Hosts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Is Your Experience With Nigerian Hosts (745 Views)

How Do I Deploy My Web Apps To Live Online Web Hosts? / Web Hosts That Has E-library Php Suite On The C-panel / Nigerian Web Hosts Vs Foreign Web Hosts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Your Experience With Nigerian Hosts by jeshurun07: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2008
hi guys, i have been hearing alot of bad stuff about nigerian hosts. i started this thread to find out how bad it really is? i want specifics like this and this happened to me. not stuff like they are all bad.

you understand what i mean.
Re: How Is Your Experience With Nigerian Hosts by abhosts(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2008
Can you please tell us the bad stuff you have been hearing about Nigerian Hosts?
Re: How Is Your Experience With Nigerian Hosts by kheme(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2008
there's no good without bad! there's bound to be bad hosts EVERYWHERE! even in the US or UK. The "bad" stories you heard are probably those from people who hosted with "struggling" hosting companies! i mean, i could setup my own "hosting compnay" (it's a common internet business) and not be able to maintain it. and then some guys hosts with me, he's bound to give bad stories, you know!

make good choices, and you'd have (or hear) good stories. actually, there's one host i used back in nigeria and which i still esteem, www.naijahost.com

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Online With Blogging / Integrated Archive Manager / Java, Php Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.