Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? (3878 Views)

Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute / Meet world's most identical twins who share everything including one boyfriend! / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by butta(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
Darlene babe: hmmmm butta i noticed u re a man, i undastand but atyms d truth is bitter. anyway hi five.
babe its all good apologies for our misunderstandings remain sweet .
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by fuckluv(f): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mz nAirA: means I should block all connections and communications with him ?
butta: yes pls do that .
Blocking all connections with him won't lessen ur love for him anyway, as it'd only increase the obssession you have for him. You ll still yearn to hear his voice. So even if u deletes his contact on ur phone, can u delete it from ur memory? u still need to keep his contact jst to keep him in d friends zone and find sth worthwhile doing with ur time. Be focused, realistic and steer ur mind clear of any lovey-dovey moments u had with him. kiss

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
fuckluv: Blocking all connections with him won't lessen ur love for him anyway, as it'd only increase the obssession you have for him. You ll still yearn to hear his voice. So even if u deletes his contact on ur phone, can u delete it from ur memory? u still need to keep his contact jst to keep him in d friends zone and find sth worthwhile doing with ur time. Be focused, realistic and steer ur mind clear of any lovey-dovey moments u had with him. kiss
revisiting the memories we shared is something that will surely happen. But I will try as much as possible to stay clear of such memories. Thanks for your advice
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by numericalguy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mz nAirA: Right now I have a boyfriend and we have been together for quite long now but I can't seem to see a light at the end of the tunnel for us. After opening up to my close friends they advised that its better I have someone else that I can rely on. But I am not really good at double dating (ve tried it before). Am confused now. I know I can get a good advice here. Please I need serious and sincere answers.

OP, my advice to you is to be careful with some of these new and shiny guys that may be whispering sweet nothings into your ear cos by the time they see the light at the end of your tunnel finish... you may wish to go back to your old boyfriend and it might just be too late..
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by andyanders: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lady, I feel for you but would want to advise you that hanging in a relationship for that long is extremely very risky as you could end up mortgaging yourself for life because it can be easier for the guy to role on with his life than you, as aging and other side effect of long time relationship could play a negative role in your life.

Since you have stayed that long and you foresee a dead end, I will advise you for now, to stay off the relationship. To do this, call his attention and put it straight to him to define the relationship you have with him. Remove fear and face reality. The taste of friendship is not the taste of marriage. Therefore, wasting 6 yrs with a man and later the relationship goes sour, the woman bears the brunt most.

I believe that you are matured to go into relationship and it what you are looking for is for marriage, carry God along as you have to ask God to give you your own future husband.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by sweettease(f): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2013
bin gbagbo:
BLAWDY LIAR!!! angry
When you are in the relationship for keeps and not for games, having more than one boyfriend will be too stressful, but the fact that you tink am lying proves you don't understand
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
I don't subscribe to a girl cheating on her boyfriend: guys are d cheaters!

If you are not satisfied with your relationship, break up with him amicably ASAP.

Find someone who will never make you think of cheating ( I know this one will be hard considering the number of dunce head men we have)

You can also search everywhere for your mate: don't restrict yourself to a tribe, status, race or religion.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by vizboy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mz nAirA: I have tried talking to him severally but it has yielded no results. D reason am still with him is because I love him so much. 6 yrs is not a joke my dear
Damn 6 yrs with a guy you dont care for any more u must be joking
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by premium1: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yes, avoid him wisely. Put I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ some stunts too.if Ʊ cal or ping him often, reduce it.if ђ£ really cares and respects Ʊ , ђ£ will notice these changes and put things right wit Ʊ buh if ђ£ doesnot, ♍Ɣ dear, dat mins ђ£ doesnot send Ʊ any longer. Now, Ʊ can make ♈̷̴̩‎υr decision
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by WackyJ1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mz naira have you ever cheated on your boyfriend in all the 6 years of your dating...
By cheating, kissing another guy on the lips, flirting with a guy heavily via text is also included.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by DeHero1: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Some people may see this post as controversial. There are many reasons why I say I can't date. It's not that I have a problem but it's because I think dating is for people of little mind and low standard. It is such a frivolous thing to do when I have much more serious issues to deal with. If your own reason for dating is to have a life partner, then you are going about it the wrong way. Dating doesn't make you get the right person, searching does('...he who finds') and you can't search effectively when you are hooked up with someone. Dating is like settling for aluminium while I can be patient and dig further and get the gold I want. Dating can help you waste time,energy and resources that you would have put together to make you a person of worth.
Dating is so uncertain as the wind and that is why many people keep several dates. You feel so insecured and unstable.
Someone may ask, 'then how do I get married if I don't date?'. If you are a lady, I'll advise you stay at your place as a pearl,maintain your pride,keep your dignity and honour and that man would get to you. For the gents, I'ld say be diligent,disciplined and hardworking and you would attract that pearl. For both gender, I'ld say above other qualities, be GODFEARING,for only will you find His will for you.

By Jude D'Genius

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by Youngpo413: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2014
MznAirA: . Yeah but I think I need someone dat will ease me thru d stress of d first bf

breakup with your first bf then find another or is it that hard?shey guys full everywhere?
Please dont double date,its meant for guys only.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Women Get Caught Having Sex With A Nazi Prisioner In California / How To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Crazy About You - Signs He Really Adores You / Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.