Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. (3909 Views)

Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments / TOP 10 Romanceland Smooth-talkers (WOMANISERS) Of All Time! / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
[size=13pt]It has come to my notice that girls are moved by smooth talkers,and many have fallen prey to them,that's why many now do abortion anD sleep around like dogs..
#Peace out
[/size]
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Greed?
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Only bini guys are known to be liars always deceiving ladies.
I will never date a bini/esan guy, other tribe are welcome.
Btw, I have never been deceived.
I know a scam when I see one.

Pls don't conclude not all ladies sleep around e.g me
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by ronald4lif(m): 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Before now, it was only in the movies that we see fictions. And fictions were a genre of literature, both visual and written. Today, everything is fictitious, from a lady's face to a man's words. The world is make believe. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:

now u are playing the stereotype card,,smooth talkers are not restricted to a special tribe,,they are everywhere,,seriously where did u get this notion that Benin boys are players

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Tallesty1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:

Abia............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Imanuelle:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Greed?
greed as in
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
Before now, it was only in the movies that we see fictions. And fictions were a genre of literature, both visual and written. Today, everything is fictitious, from a lady's face to a man words. The world is make believe. Hope this helps!
the dating world needs a serious over haul..
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
now u are playing the stereotype card,,smooth talkers are not restricted to a special tribe,,they are everywhere,,seriously where did u get this notion that Benin boys are players
yea..
I know what am saying.
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by gtbee: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Brugo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Just like asking why are guys deceived by beauty. It's the way the world is.
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
yea..
I know what am saying.
I seriously have no option but to negate this ur claim,maybe u have never come across several tribes,,u narrowed yourself to only Benin boys..
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by ronald4lif(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
the dating world needs a serious over haul..

Maybe, but the world itself needs overhauling.
Too many things are wrong with the world and dating is not to be on the top list in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Because it is naturally in their DNA as women to be naturally deceived. . . Remember how Eve was deceived by the serpent with common 50 naira apple?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Maybe, but the world itself needs overhauling.
Too many things are wrong with the world and dating is not to be on the top list in my opinion
anyway majority of the dudes I know who are smooth talkers,,always change girlfriends like wrappers,I consider it as barbarous and outlandish.
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
cause gurls tend to pay rapt attention to a bold and smooth talker.
*winks*
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by dechandel(f): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Cause they always have their way with words!!
What is that they say about girls loving the beautiful lies to the truth??
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
dechandel:
Cause they always have their way with words!!
What is that they say about girls loving the beautiful lies to the truth??
I see but of recent I have seen no defence from this ladies to guard them from this ravenous wolves,,then she cry that she doesn't know the father of her child #so sad
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote
author=dechandel post=30700425][font=tempus sans
itc]Cause they always have their way with words!!
What is that they say about girls loving the beautiful lies to the
truth??
[/font]
[/quote]now,heres a post i like.
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by ronald4lif(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
anyway majority of the dudes I know who are smooth talkers,,always change girlfriends like wrappers,I consider it as barbarous and outlandish.

Well, I don't think is any of the things you listed provided they didn't compel these girls to date them. Most smooth talkers lies a lot and majority of women love lies. Some can even smell the lies but they still prefer to hear them. Men are usually attracted to what they see why the women folk in what they hear.

Imagine wooing a girl for the first time and giving her the impression you are broke, uneducated, 2mins man, or not ready to settle down in the next 5-10years. Big turn off

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, I don't think is any of the things you listed provided they didn't compel these girls to date them. Most smooth talkers lies a lot and majority of women love lies. Some can even smell the lies but they still prefer to hear them. Men are usually attracted to what they see why the women folk in what they hear.

Imagine wooing a girl for the first time and giving her the impression you are broke, uneducated, 2mins man, or not ready to settle down in the next 5-10years. Big turn off
bro am suspecting u r speaking from experience..
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by ronald4lif(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
bro am suspecting u r speaking from experience..

Lol! I am a jjc bro. I used to rub shoulders with smooth talkers back in the days. smiley
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blackett:
Because it is naturally in their DNA as women to be naturally deceived. . . Remember how Eve was deceived by the serpent with common 50 naira apple?
how did you know it was an Apple. last time I chexked, the Bible said the forbidden fruit not apple

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
it is because smooth talkers always say what ladies want to hear.

as simple as dat
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
greed as in

Smooth talkers can paint heaven with empty words. Now most girls want to live in the painted heaven, greed makes them blind to reality.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:

STFU! Bloody bitchy tribalist. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blackett:
grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Well, I love smooth talkers, both guys and girls grin

I think it's a cool skill to learn. Just like chess, with the anticipation of the next move and counter moves, smooth talkers seem to know just what to say at any given moment and are rarely backed up into a corner in any conversation.

Falling for one that doesn't back up the talk though is solely the fault of the "fallee", cause at the end of the day, actions always speak louder than words.
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Logicalmind:

STFU! Bloody bitchy tribalist. undecided

Just tell her Seun is Esan, then watch and listen as her lips sing a whole new song.
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Unibenstudent:
[size=13pt]It has come to my notice that girls are moved by smooth talkers,and many have fallen prey to them,that's why many now do abortion anD sleep around like dogs..
#Peace out
[/size]

because many a lady dont want to be told the truth
they'll fall when you lie
and argue when you say the truth so guys who dont have value make do with lies
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Just tell her S..eun is Esan, then watch and listen as her lips sing a whole new song.
That bìtch Ireneony is obnoxious and nasty.
Re: Why Are Girls So Easily Deceived By Smooth Talkers. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Logicalmind:

That bìtch Ireneony is obnoxious and nasty.
what I say to your sister grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning To Guys About Sex / See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! / Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.