Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332190 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
God's sent:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this tread for anyone trying to conceive and always have bad dreams, gone are the days when barrenness was always blamed on the women alone, that is why i said anyone,

This tread is also open for anybody that is facing spiritual problem like having strange dreams i.e, having intimate intercourse, eating in the dream, seeing masquerade chasing you in the dream picking rotten fruits, buying dried fish, wearing a torn cloth dogs bit you in the dream somebody collecting fruits i have already picked in my dream etc. when i used to have these kind of dreams

i thought is just an ordinary dream until i started looking for fruit of the womb and met a Servant of God who told me the negetive rolls bad dreams plays in one's life. and God used him to deliver me it was when i stopped having those dreams after deliverance that i conceived after 7 and half years of barenness. Dear reader as you join me to rejoice over my victory over barrenness may you and everything around you become fruitful and bring fort fruits in Jesus name. if i had not given birth in this marriage, hmmmm i would have been a big loser. dear reader!! my situation was worse than what you can immagine.
dear reader!!! murder/suicide neerly happen but thank God for a great servant of God i call him small but mighty servant of God. cos the ministry's building is not beautified but demons are beign destroyed there. God used him to deliver me. i have to use this medium to tell the world am not advertising him, but am advertising the works of God my life.

Be informed that it will be difficult to conceive and bring fort baby/babies if you are having these bad dreams while trying to conceive, cos, if the spiritual is cleared, then the physical will perfectly manifest. You need to monitor your dream when you are trying or you have tried to conceive without success. I have all round experience, when it comes to barrenness and how to conquer barrenness my dear fellow nairalanders and couples trying to conceive nothing move until you move it.

Seeking for medical help when trying is very good and very important but in a situation where by you tried what others did to get it medically, but you” no success, then is very important you engage the spiritual,
As you seek for the spiritual be mindful of where you go and what you do spiritually to have your BFP
I God’s sent have been through it all medically but my breakthrough came when I engage the spiritual with the right prophet in the right place.

I actually tried to testify and narrate my journey of barrenness and how I finally conceived in TTC tread but some people there did not allow me cos they felt I came to advertise a particular servant of God Servant Vic whom God use to see me through to becoming a mother, without collecting money from me. And out of excitement I put his phone number cos I wanted to let them know what I did spiritually to conceive for them to try cos I know the pain that barren women goes through in the hands of fake prophet but since I met a true servant of God whom God used for me without given him kobo after I have built a church with dh for a fake pastor (long story though) I felt they need to hear, but instead of them to understand me and try him. They gave me the insult of my life Some of the posters called me a scammer, some said I am not a woman they said all manners of things there but I give God the glory for making some of them who later testified that the man is truly a man of God. And I know their testimony is nearer than before. Because, I know the hell and heart brake I went through before God directed me through my hairdresser to servant Vic whom God use to wipe away barrenness in my life. Dear reader, it is not the man of God that will get you pregnant but we apply the spiritual to achieve the physical.

Some times cos we neglected the spiritual, that is why you see people trying to conceive for a very long time, without success, sometimes you see people that have tried ivf TEN TIMES without success, I knew a medical doctor, his wife is also a medical doctor but they have no child, and they are getting old, the question is does it mean they don’t know medicine or they don’t know these new technologies that aids barren couples to conceive nowadays? Of course they know and they have tried it several times but it did not work, but because they have not engaged the spiritual, which is “DELIVERANCE ” that is why the situation remains the same.

When all my HSG lab result said missing fallopian tubes, I said no problem, cos I planned and save for ivf, I actually saved against multiple IVF tries but when all the ivf clinics said am not a good candidate for ivf, and suggested adoption, that was when it occurred to me that am in a tight corner in this journey of barrenness then when I tried adoption and it did not work. I thought God has forsaken me people thought am crazy, some said I have entered into a demonic covenant that had given me riches and made me a barren, my friends who are happily married with children began to see me as a failure they celebrated their children’s birthday without informing me, some that manage to tell me tells me the way you will tell a witch that your child is celebrating birthday, but today I am a mother by God’s grace.

Have you notice that couples that really love themselves are the ones that suffers barrenness most?
Just check out those couples that normally fight you see them bearing children like bedbug
Reason, because there are powers of darkness that hate peaceful marriages so they use barrenness to scatter the marriage.
Now tell me what are you doing medically/ spiritually to conquer this ugly and shameful situation called barrenness?
Are you among the barren women who fold their hands saying we are waiting for miracle to happen?

Are you the barren woman that engage yourself on self medication?

Are you the barren woman that think God does not answer prayer cos u have been praying and yet you could not conceive? And you think conception can never happen?

Are you the barren woman / man that people have advice to try outside and commit adultery or marry another to have a child?

Are you among the barren women who spend their hard earned money on “iyalagbo medicin”? (herbal men/women)

Are you among the barren women who have started saving into a secret bank account that your DH does not know about cos somebody advice you to do so, incase your dh chase you out of the marriage or divorce you or get himself another wife?

Are you among the barren women that visits the witch doctors to tie dh so that he will not marry another wife?

Are you among the barren women that people advice you to stop thinking and stop planning on how you can get pregnant?

Are you the barren woman that people advices you to invest more on fashion and cosmetics to attract dh, so that he can forget about your childlessness?

Are you the barren woman that peeps into your husband’s phone calls or text messages?

Are you the barren woman that wish your wealthy dh to become poor so that he will not think of marrying another woman?

Are you the barren woman that keep narrating your sad situation to families and friends?

COME IN HERE COS THERE IS A MORE BETTER MEDICAL / SPIRITUAL WAY TO MANAGE BARRENESS UNTIL YOU OVERCOME AND CARRY YOUR OUN CHILD/CHILDREN.

There may be someone who are looking for prophecy instead of solution or deliverance be informed that i God's sent neglected and lost my lovely mother to the cold hands of death due to fake prophesy, by a fake man of God. dear reader go for Deliverance dont look for prophesy cos it will make you to lose or desert your innocent loved ones. i have more to tell you just come in here.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
[quote author=God's sent]
When all my HSG lab result said missing fallopian tubes, I said no problem, cos I planned and save for ivf, I actually saved against multiple IVF tries but when all the ivf clinics said am not a good candidate for ivf, and suggested adoption,

God's sent, i have bn a silent nairaland member bt i registered today because i wanted to ask u quetions, i saw your post in ttc page, where you testified how God use the man of God to conduct deliverance for u and u later conceive. so yesterday yesterday evening i saw ur tread in religion section. my quetion is: what can make a woman not to be a good candidate for I.V.F cos i am saving up to do I.V.F very soon.

secondly i want you to give me the addres of servant vic's ministry i saw some people testifying about what God is using him to do as per doing deliverance i want to go there for deliverance. am waiting for reply.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
@Godsent,hw long after ur delivrance did u conceive?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
in all ur post u didn't mention d sex of ur baby.pls baby what did u have
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by motherofprinces: 6:29pm On May 08, 2013
Good evening ma pls kindly give me pastor vic's phone number and address. Pls ma its urgent. Thank u ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chikannoli: 7:57pm On May 08, 2013
Thank God 4 remembering u,all glory 2 his name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 2:11pm On May 10, 2013
Godsent, please i need the phone number of pastor vic
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:17am On May 11, 2013
@Godsent,is that why Ɣ☺ΰ ran away from TTC thread? Is not good oh,am now in connect with servant vic,truly M̶̲̥̅y dream life has changed dramatically,he blessed water for me that am using now(have to ask for forgiveness of sins first before using the water) he gave me fasting that I will start on mon-wed.I really believe he is a true man of G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D,though I haven't seen him.pls don't use because of what some people said in d TTC thread to leave d thread,understandings are very different. How is ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ baby boy or girl?hope kul? Pls. don't (run) ----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ - away from TTC thread oh.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by AtheistD(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2013
Good luck to all of you. But you better keep one eye on your wallet and another on your mind. Wish you all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 8:11pm On May 14, 2013
Please any body that has pastor vin, should help us post it here.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:19am On May 16, 2013
Bolanlevivian: Godsent, please i need the phone number of pastor vic

servant Vic. number is 08153309479 call him and u wil come and testify also.

my email address joyfavour07@gmail.com,

You can also watch some CCT deliverance footage online:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cct+deliverance+ministries
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:57am On May 16, 2013
ada40:

@ ada40, sorry for delayed reply, if u want to embark on ivf u need God i mean the power of God in deliverance,
to answer ur question, what i mean by not beign a canditate of ivf, is when u are not medically qualified but some doctorss will not tell u they will just deceive u to do it cos they need the money without considering ur pain, and remember that ur loss is their gain.
i.e if the entrance of ur uterus is blocked by fibroids (2) if ur endometrium plate is not good enough to alloww implantation of embies, if u are hypertensive etc. u saw my scan pics that i uploaded u saw the position of the fibroid, i was so lucky that i met some good doctors that told me not to go for ivf cos the condition in there was so bad otherwise i wuld have waste my hard earned money. i was good candidate for iui also cos the tubes are missing but the God of Christ Chosen Terbanacle the The God that used ser, v located the missing tubes and my own child came without complication or deformity of any kind. so check urself medically in another hospital before going to ivf doctors in my own opinion i wuld have ask u to go for deliverance and wait for God in sincererity to give u ur children instead of ivf ur choice matters. bye

my email address joyfavour07@gmail.com,

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:22am On May 17, 2013

@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's Sent,thanks for posting once more on the ttc thread,another miracle is coming ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ way. Amen
@Seacreat,why is your post hidden? Pls re post ohhhh

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 17, 2013
@God's sent pls i sent u a mail.pls reply.thanks for sharing ur testimony
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:22pm On May 18, 2013
[quote author=manoda]@God's sent pls i sent u a mail.pls reply.thanks for sharing ur testimony

@manoda, i ve replied you pls. check ur email box,actually i replied all other emails but i did not notice your mail until i saw your message here. my sister your testimony is now just rejoice and be glad in the Lord.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 12:43am On May 19, 2013
hi Godsent, I always have funny funny dreams,like eating in the dream, having sexual intercourse with strange women, dogs chasing me, etc and could this be why my sperm count is reading 00`? we have used all drugs and visited the best hospitals in Nigeria but things are not getting better. Please let me have the servant vic number, if God can use him to change our story, i am the only son of my mother and the only child of my father who is without a child (from a polygamous home and age is not on my wife's side)
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:09am On May 19, 2013
sotum2: hi Godsent, I always have funny funny dreams,like eating in the dream, having sexual intercourse with strange women, dogs chasing me, etc and could this be why my sperm count is reading 00`? we have used all drugs and visited the best hospitals in Nigeria but things are not getting better. Please let me have the servant vic number, if God can use him to change our story, i am the only son of my mother and the only child of my father who is without a child (from a polygamous home and age is not on my wife's side)
Don't worry,G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has already answered Ɣ☺ΰ,Ɣ☺ΰ will get his num soon.just believe and have faith in G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D,and Ɣ☺ΰ will see his miracle in your life.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 9:04pm On May 19, 2013
I also have been having bad dreams like, eatin in the dream, having sexual intercourse,people chasing me in my dreams, please let us have d number of this Servant Vic
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:23am On May 20, 2013
sotum2: hi Godsent, I always have funny funny dreams,like eating in the dream, having sexual intercourse with strange women, dogs chasing me, etc and could this be why my sperm count is reading 00`? we have used all drugs and visited the best hospitals in Nigeria but things are not getting better. Please let me have the servant vic number, if God can use him to change our story, i am the only son of my mother and the only child of my father who is without a child (from a polygamous home and age is not on my wife's side)

To all that want Servant Vic number, I noticed that whenever I type the number, the moderator will hide the post, so if you are interested on the number you should email me i will give it to you, since they dont permit anyone to use phone number, so that one would not be doing things contrary to rules. Please, do not waist time to call this servant of God, you will soon testify, like some of us who have encountered him.

my email address joyfavour07@gmail.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 20, 2013
I would advise people on here to steer clear of this man.
He is fraud and a scam!!
But if you still want to try him out, go ahead.
You will surely come back here to recount your woes.
Look for a bible-believing church and pray to God.
The same servant Vic is the same person who types on here.
Soon i will be sending law enforcement agents to clamp him down at his sango otta business centre of a church.
PLEASE BEWARE!!!!!!!!

God's sent:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this tread for anyone trying to conceive and always have bad dreams, gone are the days when barrenness was always blamed on the women alone, that is why i said anyone,

This tread is also open for anybody that is facing spiritual problem like having strange dreams i.e, having sexual intercourse, eating in the dream, seeing masquerade chasing you in the dream picking rotten fruits, buying dried fish, wearing a torn cloth dogs bit you in the dream somebody collecting fruits i have already picked in my dream etc. when i used to have these kind of dreams

i thought is just an ordinary dream until i started looking for fruit of the womb and met a Servant of God who told me the negetive rolls bad dreams plays in one's life. and God used him to deliver me it was when i stopped having those dreams after deliverance that i conceived after 7 and half years of barenness. Dear reader as you join me to rejoice over my victory over barrenness may you and everything around you become fruitful and bring fort fruits in Jesus name. if i had not given birth in this marriage, hmmmm i would have been a big loser. dear reader!! my situation was worse than what you can immagine.
dear reader!!! murder/suicide neerly happen but thank God for a great servant of God i call him small but mighty servant of God. cos the ministry's building is not beautified but demons are beign destroyed there. God used him to deliver me. i have to use this medium to tell the world am not advertising him, but am advertising the works of God my life.

Be informed that it will be difficult to conceive and bring fort baby/babies if you are having these bad dreams while trying to conceive, cos, if the spiritual is cleared, then the physical will perfectly manifest. You need to monitor your dream when you are trying or you have tried to conceive without success. I have all round experience, when it comes to barrenness and how to conquer barrenness my dear fellow nairalanders and couples trying to conceive nothing move until you move it.

Seeking for medical help when trying is very good and very important but in a situation where by you tried what others did to get it medically, but you” no success, then is very important you engage the spiritual,
As you seek for the spiritual be mindful of where you go and what you do spiritually to have your BFP
I God’s sent have been through it all medically but my breakthrough came when I engage the spiritual with the right prophet in the right place.

I actually tried to testify and narrate my journey of barrenness and how I finally conceived in TTC tread but some people there did not allow me cos they felt I came to advertise a particular servant of God Servant Vic whom God use to see me through to becoming a mother, without collecting money from me. And out of excitement I put his phone number cos I wanted to let them know what I did spiritually to conceive for them to try cos I know the pain that barren women goes through in the hands of fake prophet but since I met a true servant of God whom God used for me without given him kobo after I have built a church with dh for a fake pastor (long story though) I felt they need to hear, but instead of them to understand me and try him. They gave me the insult of my life Some of the posters called me a scammer, some said I am not a woman they said all manners of things there but I give God the glory for making some of them who later testified that the man is truly a man of God. And I know their testimony is nearer than before. Because, I know the hell and heart brake I went through before God directed me through my hairdresser to servant Vic whom God use to wipe away barrenness in my life. Dear reader, it is not the man of God that will get you pregnant but we apply the spiritual to achieve the physical.

Some times cos we neglected the spiritual, that is why you see people trying to conceive for a very long time, without success, sometimes you see people that have tried ivf TEN TIMES without success, I knew a medical doctor, his wife is also a medical doctor but they have no child, and they are getting old, the question is does it mean they don’t know medicine or they don’t know these new technologies that aids barren couples to conceive nowadays? Of course they know and they have tried it several times but it did not work, but because they have not engaged the spiritual, which is “DELIVERANCE ” that is why the situation remains the same.

When all my HSG lab result said missing fallopian tubes, I said no problem, cos I planned and save for ivf, I actually saved against multiple IVF tries but when all the ivf clinics said am not a good candidate for ivf, and suggested adoption, that was when it occurred to me that am in a tight corner in this journey of barrenness then when I tried adoption and it did not work. I thought God has forsaken me people thought am crazy, some said I have entered into a demonic covenant that had given me riches and made me a barren, my friends who are happily married with children began to see me as a failure they celebrated their children’s birthday without informing me, some that manage to tell me tells me the way you will tell a witch that your child is celebrating birthday, but today I am a mother by God’s grace.

Have you notice that couples that really love themselves are the ones that suffers barrenness most?
Just check out those couples that normally fight you see them bearing children like bedbug
Reason, because there are powers of darkness that hate peaceful marriages so they use barrenness to scatter the marriage.
Now tell me what are you doing medically/ spiritually to conquer this ugly and shameful situation called barrenness?
Are you among the barren women who fold their hands saying we are waiting for miracle to happen?

Are you the barren woman that engage yourself on self medication?

Are you the barren woman that think God does not answer prayer cos u have been praying and yet you could not conceive? And you think conception can never happen?

Are you the barren woman / man that people have advice to try outside and commit adultery or marry another to have a child?

Are you among the barren women who spend their hard earned money on “iyalagbo medicin”? (herbal men/women)

Are you among the barren women who have started saving into a secret bank account that your DH does not know about cos somebody advice you to do so, incase your dh chase you out of the marriage or divorce you or get himself another wife?

Are you among the barren women that visits the witch doctors to tie dh so that he will not marry another wife?

Are you among the barren women that people advice you to stop thinking and stop planning on how you can get pregnant?

Are you the barren woman that people advices you to invest more on fashion and cosmetics to attract dh, so that he can forget about your childlessness?

Are you the barren woman that peeps into your husband’s phone calls or text messages?

Are you the barren woman that wish your wealthy dh to become poor so that he will not think of marrying another woman?

Are you the barren woman that keep narrating your sad situation to families and friends?

COME IN HERE COS THERE IS A MORE BETTER MEDICAL / SPIRITUAL WAY TO MANAGE BARRENESS UNTIL YOU OVERCOME AND CARRY YOUR OUN CHILD/CHILDREN.

There may be someone who are looking for prophecy instead of solution or deliverance be informed that i God's sent neglected and lost my lovely mother to the cold hands of death due to fake prophesy, by a fake man of God. dear reader go for Deliverance dont look for prophesy cos it will make you to lose or desert your innocent loved ones. i have more to tell you just come in here.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 8:21pm On May 20, 2013
@drillskillz, you have successfully used my tread to advertise your drilling business isn't it you will soon be put to shame, by saying what you do not know because you want to advertise your drilling business, why not call serv. vic and tell him you want to bring EFCC to him, instead of coming into my tread to call him a scammer, Thank God many people are already testifying about what God is using him to do here and other forum and no body i mean no body said he collected money or gift from them, you will be more ashamed if you go there and the demon that sent you to discourage people whom God want to use him to help will manifest. watch out for more testimonies with video, just that i do not know how to upload video but because of you what you said i will call the lady that helped me to register in nairaland to teach me how to upload video so that people will know the truth, i will send you the phone number of my friend's husband who was jobless for year and went there to know who gives who money, or a man called taye or taiwo who successfully traveled abroad 3wks ago after years of struggle until he met serv. vic. do you really know who a scammer is?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:28pm On May 20, 2013
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's Sent,don't mind the yeye Drillskillz, he is d one that is a scammer, Drillskillz or what ever your name is, see what joblessness and frustration has put you into,sorry you hear,I just pity you. DRILLSKILLZ BEWARE!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:17am On May 21, 2013
drillskillz: My name is Kay Johnson , a graduate of Applied Geophysics and an expert in water hydrology . My past experience as a geologist/geophysicist by profession has perfected my expertise in drilling works.I use this avenue to connect to prospective clients wanting to sink boreholes at their residence,hotels and place of work.Our track record as a drilling company speaks for us .We have successfully drilled a large number of boreholes within and outside Abuja and as a testimony ,we have not experienced failures at any point in time .Our accurate pre-drilling investigation/survey makes our drilling exercise productive and promising .We don't sink boreholes that fails!!!!!!!!!!!!!We target water-bearing formations that favour groundwater accumulations within the subsurface using our cutting-edge geophysical instrument(terrameter ABEM SAS 300C) and softwares.A trial will surely convince UGive a call-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
NOTE-If anyone succeeds in bringing a potential client to us,he/she will sure be rewarded and there is a discount we give for every job that we do.

@Goldenbaby, thank you my sister i went to check his post on nairaland, and i found this one that he posted on the 7th as a jobless graduate turned bore hole diger , if i had seen this before, i would not had bother myself replying him in the first place. How far my sister?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:50am On May 21, 2013
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D,s Sent,am fine M̶̲̥̅y dear,how is your baby doing? Pls any time he(drillskillz) post here again,let just ignore him,cos he lacks knowledge. Our Lord is always faithful!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:37am On May 21, 2013
@Goldenbaby nd Godsent dont mind dat guy,he needs serious deliverance. i pray God forgives him for that comment
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:42am On May 21, 2013
@drillskills,hav u had a personal encounter with ser.vic?pls verify things bfor talking.am a living proof of ser.vic's anointing:
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 21, 2013
Am not surprised at all those that commented. I still maintain its the same man Vic that types or his close associates working with him in his business center.
I am less bothered about you people.
I am more interested in the innocent nairalanders tht will fall prey to his scams.
Go through his past posts and you will see many times he has been banned and prevented from pasting his number.
He runs a church in a cybercafe and conducts deliverance in the presence of walk in customers.
He is a skilled demonic scam artist.
Call him at your own risk!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 21, 2013
God's sent:

@Goldenbaby, thank you my sister i went to check his post on nairaland, and i found this one that he posted on the 7th as a jobless graduate turned bore hole diger , if i had seen this before, i would not had bother myself replying him in the first place. How far my sister?

What makes you think am jobless?
Come and let me employ you in my drilling outfit.
I am sure i can do way better than the uncompleted building you use for church and cybercafe in the suburb of sango otta.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 1:25pm On May 21, 2013
goodafternoon all, i ve experience i had never have, when SARVANT VIC prayed with me on phone, and call out something my hubby described as evil spirit that was distorbing me he stoped the prayer cus he said the deliverance cannot be conclude by phone cus the forces are not only one so am planing to visit his ministry if possible with my husband, cus he witnessed what happen when the pastor was praying with me on phone he always tell me that he will like see the pastor that God is using like this that can command evil forces out someone body by phone and the demon came out talking. with him. with the positive changes i ve experience since he prayed with me on phone nobody can confuse/ convince me by calling him bad name. that is my own point. i know that if i complet my deliverance prayer with him every remaining forces will die.
for example i used to hear footstep as if somebody is walking around in my house since five years now, every night. since after he prayed with me on phone i dont hear it again i now sleep like a baby every night, i dnt even know when day break again praiseeeee the Lord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 3:50pm On May 21, 2013
this skilldrills of a boy sef, which servant vic are you calling a scammer? are you talking about a servant of God that used his own credit to pray for me for more than 45 minutes when my own credit finished while he was still praying with me? even the advice he gave me is enough to heal a wounded soul, when he was praying for me it was as if they were loosing a tied rope in my stomach even my af showed this morning but not with pain again the way it used to be. for ur information God has used him to loosen my belly from evil bondage and depression. so ur post cant kill his annointing and ministry cos that is your target.

@all, that is how one man criticized one Rev fater Dibia, since that year his business remained stagnant now his mouth has bent to one side. now his wife left him cos he refused to go and confess openly what he has bn talking about Rev. father Dibia. LESSON: people should mind their business before they double their poverty spiritually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.