Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333539 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
God's sent:
Good evening all blessed fruitful mummies and dadies,
[quote author=God's sent]Good evening all blessed fruitful mummies and dadies,

Goldenbaby,Thanks for those funny picture, i was laughing for the ones i saw in ttc tread before, dint know you have more funny ones,i hope you are in the right place? cos you are a star, a star cannot be hidden under the bushel.

have you tried your hand in having somethign like "after school lesson" for children or running your own nursery school? cos even an "olodo" child will become intelligent by force in your hand.
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's Sent,hmmmmmm,Ɣ☺ΰ jst made me laugh with dis your post ohhh. Olodo no be small one ohhh.ave not tried after school lesson ma dear. I jst wanna let you guys know that am a bit relief now,the fasting I did today really helped me. I thankGod for everytin,I pray he should answer me speedily,and I believe he had done it already.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2013
chei, Godsent you are the best, thanks for joining me in the prayer,since my life, i never knew that there are people like you in this world.despite you dont know me yet you still wants to help me.Godsent you will never lack anything good in this life,stangers will help you out when you needs help.aahh,baba will bless you .your kind gesture is second to none.you are blessed.THANK YOU so much,thank you seun for creating nairaland.thank you ser.vic for everything. how i wish i hav money,Godsent i will hav bought you private jet,cos your type dont need to be using only cars.thanks.
pls you can stop by 12 because you are breastfeeding.thanks again
@Goldenbaby thank God you are ok now.the joy of the lord is your strenghth

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
manoda: chei, Godsent you are the best, thanks for joining me in the prayer,since my life, i never knew that there are people like you in this world.despite you dont know me yet you still wants to help me.Godsent you will never lack anything good in this life,stangers will help you out when you needs help.aahh,baba will bless you .your kind gesture is second to none.you are blessed.THANK YOU so much,thank you seun for creating nairaland.thank you ser.vic for everything. how i wish i hav money,Godsent i will hav bought you private jet,cos your type dont need to be using only cars.thanks.
pls you can stop by 12 because you are breastfeeding.thanks again

If you buy me private jet make sure you will pay for parking space for the jet,
Oh u are talking about fasting while breastfeeding? My sister since I gave birth I have done 3 days fasting 6am to 10pm, cos demons and enemies of success are not playing, so for that I don’t allow my stomach to control meo when it come s to fasting. Thank God for SMA gold baby milk, I am supporting the breast milk with it,
I stopped by 2pm don’t worry if my fasting/prayers can make all the women here to conceive and have rest in their life I will do it. Do you know that only this one child I‘ve is what quench all the troubles in my life? U will not understand dear i will soon begin to unfold my story here so that u all will know u are not barren bt just minor delay.

My sisters and brothers we need God the more:

When we are married than when we are single.
When we are mothers than when we are still looking for fruit of the womb,
When we are Landlord /Landladies, than when we are tenants.
When we are employed, than when we are unemployed.
When we are healthy than when we are sick
When we are in freedom than when we are in bondage
when we are rich than when we are poor.

Breast feeding mothers can try what I normally do:

My Secret in breastfeeding while fasting and prayer:
(1) eat very well the night to the day you want to fast.

(2) when is 11pm at night, drink tea made with bournvita make it very thick with plenty liquid milk,
You will be surprise you will not feel week till you decide to eat cos sugary food stays longer in one’s body system.
Give baby very small quantity of cough syrup, he will sleep for too long, so that you can concentrate when praying.

(3) do not look at time, use the direction of the sun to calculate the time. also use the direction of your shadow under the sun to know that it is afternoon or evening. Cos if you are checking clock you will begin to think of the disadvantages of not eating on time, and breast feeding. Then the devil comes in.

@manoda The Almighty God that is the God of servant vic has answered our today’s fasting and prayer, even, my baby is still sleeping as if he knows today is fire for fire.
Pls. take tomorrow’s fasting serious, I think we are stopping tomorrow? do no lick the spoon u used for putting dh tea, and say you are fasting o! cos Angels of God are watching to know how serious you are.

@ll, that sent me mail that i ve not replied pls. i will reply u now.
my email:is, joyfavour07@gmail.com
Thanks for reading
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
@Godsent and all my lovely sisters, today is the happiest day in my life, May God continue to bless this servant Vic and his ministry. I have collected my S/A result and for the first time in my life I am experiencing a real miracle…. I am now a living withness to what God can do.

My count that was Zero count is now reading 2million still surprise. 2mil and I have not gone for Servant Vic deliverance except the revival water and anointing oil that he prayed on and I use it and am still using it

God of wonder, Pleaseeeeeeeeeee All , God is alive and he is still in the healing business……Praise master Jesus.
@all anytime you hear something negative about any man of God always confirm it bf you speak out, some negative post here nearly discourage me bt the first day he prayed on phone with me i was convinced he is a man of God cos i knew how i felt that very day
thanks to god's sent and to all the sisters in TTC tred that has bn including my name in the prayer list.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
praisssssssssse God,am so happy for u sotum2, our God is good.to him be all d glory
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
praissssssssse God,am so happy 4 u sotum2,to him be all d glory
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 06, 2013
@Godsent,thank u is all i can say. i will mail u tomorrow
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:52am On Jun 06, 2013
Our Lord is always good,let his name be praised forever and ever Amen.. @Sotum2,I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for you,am so so happy for you, I believe G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D heard ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ cry, frm ZERO to 2M, he will still do more for you.
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent,may G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D continue to bless you ,more favour will come ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ way Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2013
@Sotum2...am happy for u. the Lord dat did this wi perfect dat which concerns u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
@ Godsent,no problem i will not only buy the jetr i will also pay for parking space.you are very funny indeed,anyways,thank you once again for everything.see how people are benefiting from your testimony,thank God you came here and talked about ser.vic,look at sotum2 testimony.our God is alive.i will testify in this thread this month ijn.

@ chi16 your miracle awaits you put your trust in God he will not fail you.
@Goldenbaby how you dey ,hope you are good.may GOD reward our effort with pious children ijn.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
how is everyone doing here?

@Sotum2,CONGRATULATIONS what a Mighty God we serve, i thank God for your testimony, God who started this will surely complete it Amen, i thank God you went there and came back with a testimony my brother your wife does not need all the fluid to get pregnant when the hand of God is in ur life, just like when i conceived i could not believe it until i saw the baby when i went for scaning.

@Goldenbaby, how are you doing my dear? some little children in my compound,realy love those pictures you uploaded you need to see them hovering around my laptop each time i open that page, cos i screemed Goldenbaby! the first day i opened it, so each time they come they will ask me to open Golden baby on my laptop.

@manoda my sister God has realy answered you, cos He cares for us and watches over us everyday.
@ada40 how are you doing?
@chi16, seacrest,MAYMAY1 and every other one that is reading may you all testify very soon in Jesus name.

redeemersave: hello. @God'sent, pls i mailed you, i need his number. i want to go here pls, let me settle the spiritual aspect of my marriage.

pikinmama too confirmed she was there, so the two of you cant be lying as some thought, so deliverence is not every thursday? pls i beg, reply my mail with his number, thanks.

@redeemersave, please did you see my reply in ur email box? cos i have replied you, is not only me and pikinmam that has benefited from that servant vic deliverance ministry, just that some people that God use servant vic ministry to bless does not want to come here and testify some are not in nairaland some cannot even access the internet, some are moslems. some go to testify in their church without telling people who God used to deliver them, since servant vic's own is not a church yet. but for moslems and christians
but i decided to come and be a light to other people cos i was dying gradually cos of barrenness, before God used somebody to take me to that servant vic ministry.
i remembered the first day i went to their program and he prayed with me, i was not satisfied with his prayer cos he did not spend much time to pray with me. so i thought nothing has happened cos we did not pray for too long, but the day of my deliverance he did not command the powers that was holding me twice before deliverance took place come and see that day. real war took place between the kingdom of darkness and kingdom of light. real war and i happened to win the battle and satan lost the battle.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
@ Godsent, Amen to your prayer, o and many thanks for showing us the way. We shall all testify very soon. I personally am very grateful to you.

I am very happy for Sotum2 and the rest who have encountered God through Servant Vic. Our BFPs are here IJN, Amen. It is not easy TTC. Was feeling a little bit depressed but thank God I am better now. It is all thanks to the support generated from this thread and our sisters on the TTC thread. May God answer us all speedily IJN, Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
God's sent:
how is everyone doing here?

@Goldenbaby, how are you doing my dear? some little children in my compound,realy love those pictures you uploaded you need to see them hovering around my laptop each time i open that page, cos i screemed Goldenbaby! the first day i opened it, so each time they come they will ask me to open Golden baby on my laptop.

@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent,am fine ohhh,hmmmmmm,I really love kids,am happy that d children in ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ compound now calls the uploaded pics goldenbaby,I laughed wen I read it. M̶̲̥̅y dear is G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D oh,I know that d children he will gv me will be golden.hope Ɣ☺ΰ are cool?
@Manoda,am fine ma sis,thanks for keeping dis thread alive.our good lord will favour you Amen

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2013
@ Goldenbaby, thank you very much for the pix. I am keying into them no be small.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by olivia3d: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2013
Happy sunday all, i am reading though this thread for the first time and i like it already.
@Godsent i sent you a mail this morning. Pls respond.
May God continue to be our guide through out this journey. It will end well in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
happy Sunday to all that have been keeping this thread alive.
@olivia3d, i ve replied you. i pray you will be the next testifier in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
Goldenbabe, i love this last picture, am also keying into itoooooo, how body now.
@Godsent, well done work, the insects you uploaded through my email box is the same thing with the one i see in my house, they started coming to my house since 2010, what should i do? i decide to ask you tru here cos my email box refuse to open since yesterday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Ada,thanks... Am doing good M̶̲̥̅y dear.
@Funkybaybee,I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for your testimony and M̶̲̥̅y our good lord continue to bless you and ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ dh
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
@funkybaybee, thank God for ur life .dis indeed is a miracle.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
funkybaybee, CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, IN A SHORT WORD you don't need ivf again,
o!, i notice u are a moslems, when i saw dis: In shaa Allah, amin. now i will take all my moslem friends dat has problem to servant vic deliverance ministry, Allah means God afterall, servant vic even told me he will pray in the name of Allah and miracle will take place cus Allah means God.

funkybaybee nor vex, am overjoyed that i carry ur testimony to ttc tread, cus i went to drop my long awaited testimony there, i ran to drop mine before you enter there cus i know you are an old member of ttc tread, and i got my testimony before you, i did not want to be like the biblical TEN LEPPERS that only one came back to give glory to God cus, i 've not gone back to ttc tread, to testify since God performed a miracle in my life through servant vic, if u enter there b4 me the sisters in ttc tread will finish me with mouth, they 'ill think am ungrateful person
i felt is good to let them know things have improved in my S/count case cus i only posted complain in ttc tread when it looks as if the whole world was crashing on my head, bt since i 've not gone there to tell them what God used servant vic to do for me.

@God's sent thank you for telling us about servant vic deliverace ministry.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by modalayo: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hi everyone.I pray God bless everyone of us on the ttc thread with the fruit of the womb soon.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by modalayo: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
peeping
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by modalayo: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
hi
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by judii(f): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
@ Modalayo, this is what u requested 4 in your last post: 0haecc0idgi. Hope u understand it. All the best.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by modalayo: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
hmm
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by maymay1(f): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
God's sent:

@ALL sorry i always wait for my baby to sleep before i post here` that is why my reply always delay

@Goldenbaby, even as you are going through anything` do not stop to position yourself for ttc, and do not stop those your lively colorful posts that keeps me starring at this tread for hours, the two babies you posted in ttc tread make to open that page where you posted it even as the page has gone far. pls upload those babies picture in this tread is funny.
@Chi16, how are you doing? God does not forget his people, you are the apple of God's eyes IJN

@Uteh i ve been looking for chance to reply your post.
thank God they have been exposed in Jesus name, other wise i will advice you go for real deliverance, cos those fruits issue was defeated before i could conceive this baby. your bfp is neer in Jesus name Amen.

@tukree, pls. send me email, through, joyfavour07@gmail.com

@manoda, thank for being among the people that keeps this tread alive, God will soon bombered you with bfp in Jesus Name

@ada40, waitoo did you go there to look at people, i perceived you did not close your eyes when they were praying. just joking my sister grin. i thank God for the changes you are already observing in your dream life and ur body

@sotum2, am all ears pls. do not hesitate to tell us your test result, i know that God that did mine will do everybody's own cos He is able.

@maymay1, i read from your post, that you went there, what can you say about that servant vic deliverance ministry, and have you seen any change in the situation that took you there? dear do not hide your testimony, cos i know you already have some testimony.

@ God'sent , how is ur baby? I really want to thank God for his works in my life thru his servant vic , after the deliverance i saw so many changes in my dream life. I am now more than a conquerer. A sinful habit that i have been battling with for the past 25years left me , and i can not even believe my eyes. Am so free now, as i await my BFP result this June (amen). I Praise God for this testimony . Halleluyah

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2013
@God's sent where art thou?how is ur lo nd dh,abeg show face.i dey miss u oooh
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
God i thank you for everything you have done in the past here, the ones you doing here and the ones you are about to do. i just saw these testimonies this aftr noon.
prais the Lord! Thank you Jesus!

@funkybaybee am so happy for you and dh, God thank you for proving your words in their lives, cos some realy thought i come to deceive people here, but see now! look now! from 1.5ml to 54ml, God of fruitfulness. funkbabe your bfp is now by the power of God Almighty.

@MAYMAY1, as you have started testifying may testimony never seize in your mouth and in your home in Jesus name, cos i know that nobody goes to that servant vic deliverance ministry without having a testimony. just that some people refuse to come and testify here or they can't brows the internet.
@manoda i travel presently out of town, for urgent purposes, bt could not bear to post when i saw these testimonies.
@Goldenbaby how are you doing? your uploaded pics is now the talk of the day among my neighbour's children.
@ seacrest, Chi16, Ada40, uteh,and the ones i did not mention, i wish you all devine visitation in Jesus name. the new poster that came in here to rejoice with us may you not lack joy and testimonies Amen

@doris107, how are u and ur LO, pls say hi to us here we love you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
Good day my fellow fruitful women, i know that each family as in each husband and wife here has their ways of handling ttc issue, but there is something that prolongs ttc journey, it is such a serious matter that, it has made so many couples to remain childless for too long, while their cases can be handle with without delay
That is the issue of "DO NOT LET MY HUSBAND KNOW"
i mean a situation where only the woman & the doctor, are the only one that knows the woman's fertility issue, this situation has so affected marriages to extent that issues that can easily be handled for the woman to get pregnant has been is being prolong and doctors are using such couples as their regular customer,

my fellow women let us get our husband in to know the meaning of those test result that has been given to you, that you are carrying from hospital to hospital in search of solution so that:
(1)When both of you are praying both of you can mention the name of that problem e.g fibroids and curse it to shrink or disappear (TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE )
(2) so that no doctor will be milking your money and join you to pretend to your husband as if all is well with your lab result, thereby keeping you both childless for ever.
where as the solution is at your backyard.
(3)if you let the man to know that all is not well, it will enable you to know when the man's character change so that he will not take you unaware.
(4) if your husband is aware of the situation he too can be a searching party for solution.
remember: that men does not get old so long they have their money even if they have no fluid at all, one frustrated (DESPERADO) ”I need a husband by all means”) lady can come in with another man's pregnancy and lie that "He impregnated her so long the man touched her at all. BUT a woman cannot forge that she is pregnant cos they will be watching her to put to bed in due time. So show him all the lab test result. NEGATIVE/POSITIVE and let both of you know what next.

NO MATTER HOW TOUGH MEN ARE WE STILL HAVE SOME GOD FEARING MEN: like that of Toyin Akan's, who shed tears cos of the situation at hand, I salute you Mr. Akan, u are a God fearing man may you never go down in Jesus Name. like my friend's husband that have waited for fruit of the womb for ten years and one day his friends advised him to try outside, he now toasted a lady who he later booked a chalet for, but on their way going to the hotel the man changed his mind and ran back home breathing high as if arm rubbers were chasing him only for the wife to approach him for an explanation for his high breathing and he confessed to her, that he wanted to accept his friend's idea but his conscience could not carry it. and immediately apologized to his wife for trying such at all.

Dear reader the man is not unemployed! he is an M.D of a well functioning company, so is not as if his wife is the one feeding him, but Just that he is God fearing, today they have their two kids, "Agamua" meaning "The barren has given birth, and "Chinenyenwa, God is the giver of children"

one lady i met as my customer who later become my friend is childless for 11 years now cos her husband does not know she has issue that need to be treated for them to conceive, cos she has connived with a doctor that give her medicine that can seize period for a while, making the husband to believe she has subsequent miscarriage that gives the husband hope that one day they will carry to full term.
But when they go to doctor "A' to know the cause of this subsequent miscarriages he will tell them all is well and collect money for consultation and the wife preferred that doctor.

when ever the husband want them to try another hospital she will come back complaining. " i don’t like the way that doctor touches me he almost seduced me, I preferred doctor "A" he does not touch me any how nor seduce me" then the husband will be angry with Doctor "B TO doctor "Z. and preferred Doctor "A alone.

IN A SITUATION WHERE OUR HUSBAND IS NOT THE GOD FEARING TYPE:

We should also let him know, but we ought to pray before presenting the matter to our husband, cos my father in the Lord Servant vic Ematele, told me that Satan need just one lie to hold us captive mean to accuse us before the Lord when we pray and ask for something special, the devil hold on to our sin which is "lies" depriving us of our blessings, accusing us before God for our sins so that we do not receive the blessing cos the accusation is true.

so my fellow women let us learn to be sincere to our husband so that God can fight for us when a strange woman want to enter into our matrimonial home. God seriously fought for me when i was diagnose with missing tubes six times with other negative fertility lab result, cos i always show my husband all my result and ask him his opinion and he still said am with u to the end cos we must carry our baby together no strange woman will come in.

My dear readers, BUT when inlaws stepped into my matter poo neerly happen. i will tell you in my next story how i use blessed water to conquered strange wife in my matrimonial home.

Some men who have low/no fluid also hides it from their wife making thing difficult I will bring you the story of a man I witnessed recently.
MY LONG POST MAKES YOU TO RELAX AND FORGET THE STRESS OF TTC. CONCEIVE AS U REAN IJN AMEN

THANKS FOR READING:

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent,hmmmmmmm, was overwhelmed with joy when reading your post,ave learnt from it.our G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D is faithful and he will always deliver us Amen.
Of recent I always ask G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for his mercies on ma life and that his will should be done in M̶̲̥̅y life.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
Good day @Godsent,I never knew this threAd exists untill now. Pls I ll do u a mail and cld u pls also send d pix of those ants to me?. God bless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.