Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334446 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
@enm,your posts are always insightful and well thought, continue dishing it out for us.

@all going for this months deliverance,remember to put those us that couldn't make it in prayer.wish you all safe trip and God's blessings.

@all welldone and remain blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2014
good morning my e family, I dnt know how to preach i wld hav preach around my neighborhood, glorous conquerors i wish to tell everyone dat outside ttc, dia are oder tins we nid to hav & God know all our need & he is arranging dem & suplying us accordingly bt atimes we want God t giv us food bf giving us pot or plate.Why am i saying dis?is cos when i wnt to Cct deliveranc program d 3rd time, i noticed financial increase in my life, i mailed Godssent dat I went t cct to pray cos i nid a child bt instead of belle am geting financial blessings,she said dat God knows i nided bot & he want to give me d important one acoding t his will bf d child will come, she said i shld go and price pampers & chek 3 pcs of pampers per day then times x 1month x 2 yrs Plus other child's care den i wil know dat i nid financial blessingbf baby comes my e bros & sis thank d God of deliverance in cct for me. Cos now i eat wat i like,nt just wat i hav,no debt i enroled in a driving school cos i know i will soon b a car owner.Tanx 2 God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 2:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Let fast and pray 6 to 3pm or 6pm
Read psalm 8 after praise and worship
Psalm 8
Psalm 2
Psalm 18

1- O Lord my deliverer, i thank you for you alone and no one else can deliver me, in Jesus name.

2- O Lord my God, Jehovah Elohim, i thank you for your might hand of deliverance upon my life, in Jesus name.

3- O Lord my God, blessed be your name forever more, for you changeth not,and hallelujah unto You for your throne is forever in Jesus.

4- O Lord my God, with all that i have, my spirit, soul and body, i lift you high and exalt your name above any other name, in Jesus name.

5- O Lord my God, thank you for your protection over my life and family.

6- O Lord my God i thank you for your strength is sufficient for me in Jesus name.

7- O Lord my God, i thank you and glorify your name for hearing and answering whenever i call, in Jesus name.

8- O Lord my God, have mercy on me and forgive me for all my sins, the ones I know and the one I don't know, in Jesus name.

9- O Lord my God, have mercy and clear away by the blood of Jesus every sin away from my life in Jesus name.

10- O Lord my God, have mercy and find me righteous in your presence in Jesus name.

11- O Lord my God, bless me with the spirit of your uprightness in Jesus name.

12- O Lord my God, bless me with your spirit and let it dwell in me in Jesus name.

13- O Lord my God, let my life be a fertile ground for your spirit to bringforth good fruit unto you glory in Jesus name.

14- O Lord my God, deliver me from the spirit of death in Jesus name.

15- O Lord my God, separate and deliver me from every ungodly women and men in Jesus name.

16- O Lord my God, arise in your mighty power and shake my foundation to its root, and let every evil deposit be shaken out in Jesus name

17- O Lord, by your power oh Lord, go into my foundation, and let everything you did not planted, be dig out in Jesus name.

18- O Lord my. God, rebuild my foundation to your glory in Jesus name.

19- O Lord my God, deliver me and destroy every power reinforce in my life in Jesus name.

20- Holyghost fire consume to destruction every evil horsemen at the gate of my breakthrough/ testimony/ miracles and deliverance in Jesus name.

21- by the power of the holyghost, i command every evil gate against my life to be destroyed in Jesus name.

22- Holyghost fire descend and consume to destruction every evil generational book that contained my name in Jesus name.

23- By the power of the holyghost I command back to sender to every arrows fire at me, in Jesus name.

24- Holyghost cloth my naked in Jesus name.

25- by the power in the blood of Jesus, i dissolve every union between light and darkness in my life in jesu name.

26- O Lord release your arrows of death against every of your enemy in my life in Jesus name.

27- O Lord my God, by the power of the holyghost i break every neck of the enemy against my life in Jesus name.

28- O Lord my God, move your mighty hand against every power of delay programme against my life. In Jesus name.

29- by the power in the blood of Jesus, i connect myself to the divine socket of the divine favour of the Almighty God, in Jesus name.

30- O Lord my God, stir and cause my helper to help me in Jesus name.

31- O Lord my God, by the power in the blood of Jesus, i cancel and render null and void every evil pronouncement/ decree/ curses against every area of my life, in Jesus name.

32- O Lord my God, by the fire of the holyghost i set free every of my blessing/ deliverance/ miracles and testimonies from every captivity in Jesus name.

Let stay bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rexyl(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2014
enm:
Let fast and pray 6 to 3pm or 6pm
Read psalm 8 after praise and worship
Psalm 8
Psalm 2
Psalm 18

1- O Lord my deliverer, i thank you for you alone and no one else can deliver me, in Jesus name.

2- O Lord my God, Jehovah Elohim, i thank you for your might hand of deliverance upon my life, in Jesus name.

3- O Lord my God, blessed be your name forever more, for you changeth not,and hallelujah unto You for your throne is forever in Jesus.

4- O Lord my God, with all that i have, my spirit, soul and body, i lift you high and exalt your name above any other name, in Jesus name.

5- O Lord my God, thank you for your protection over my life and family.

6- O Lord my God i thank you for your strength is sufficient for me in Jesus name.

7- O Lord my God, i thank you and glorify your name for hearing and answering whenever i call, in Jesus name.

8- O Lord my God, have mercy on me and forgive me for all my sins, the ones I know and the one I don't know, in Jesus name.

9- O Lord my God, have mercy and clear away by the blood of Jesus every sin away from my life in Jesus name.

10- O Lord my God, have mercy and find me righteous in your presence in Jesus name.

11- O Lord my God, bless me with the spirit of your uprightness in Jesus name.

12- O Lord my God, bless me with your spirit and let it dwell in me in Jesus name.

13- O Lord my God, let my life be a fertile ground for your spirit to bringforth good fruit unto you glory in Jesus name.

14- O Lord my God, deliver me from the spirit of death in Jesus name.

15- O Lord my God, separate and deliver me from every ungodly women and men in Jesus name.

16- O Lord my God, arise in your mighty power and shake my foundation to its root, and let every evil deposit be shaken out in Jesus name

17- O Lord, by your power oh Lord, go into my foundation, and let everything you did not planted, be dig out in Jesus name.

18- O Lord my. God, rebuild my foundation to your glory in Jesus name.

19- O Lord my God, deliver me and destroy every power reinforce in my life in Jesus name.

20- Holyghost fire consume to destruction every evil horsemen at the gate of my breakthrough/ testimony/ miracles and deliverance in Jesus name.

21- by the power of the holyghost, i command every evil gate against my life to be destroyed in Jesus name.

22- Holyghost fire descend and consume to destruction every evil generational book that contained my name in Jesus name.

23- By the power of the holyghost I command back to sender to every arrows fire at me, in Jesus name.

24- Holyghost cloth my naked in Jesus name.

25- by the power in the blood of Jesus, i dissolve every union between light and darkness in my life in jesu name.

26- O Lord release your arrows of death against every of your enemy in my life in Jesus name.

27- O Lord my God, by the power of the holyghost i break every neck of the enemy against my life in Jesus name.

28- O Lord my God, move your mighty hand against every power of delay programme against my life. In Jesus name.

29- by the power in the blood of Jesus, i connect myself to the divine socket of the divine favour of the Almighty God, in Jesus name.

30- O Lord my God, stir and cause my helper to help me in Jesus name.

31- O Lord my God, by the power in the blood of Jesus, i cancel and render null and void every evil pronouncement/ decree/ curses against every area of my life, in Jesus name.

32- O Lord my God, by the fire of the holyghost i set free every of my blessing/ deliverance/ miracles and testimonies from every captivity in Jesus name.

Let stay bless.

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2014
@enm God bless u for gingering up our spirit man,
@samplet, haaaahaaaahaaa u dat is funny o u want to use d driving school car learn & bash before buying ur own car lol, my own driving is within d street anything express way huum wait for huby i no wan bashing lol. may ur testimony increase Amin.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello house long time no post, am in for the fasting God bless all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
To everyone preparing for nxt deliverance may God answer his name in ur lives in Jesus name.

@Tukree is bn a long time how body.

Enm may d Lord crown ur effort ur post is helping peple like me who cant raise prayer point on their own tanx a million.
samplet congrat more goodnews to ur life.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by jayedu108: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2014
Is the deliverance program holding today
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2014
yes 12noon, confirmed. am on my way To cct.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by becca2011: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Miracles, signs and wonders at cct! Be back soon with update
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
becca2011:

Pls, i am waiting with my pop corn on my hand for CCT deliverance update
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
sotum2:

Pls, i am waiting with my pop corn on my hand for CCT deliverance update

Bro no be small experience ooh.

House please if we can, let try to be there on the 27th of December. What i see today go small pass December own. Infact today is just a taste of what God has in store for those attending cct.

House please let try and advertise this thread on our Facebook and other social media sites. May God bless us more as we do so in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
enm:

Bro no be small experience ooh.

House please if we can, let try to be there on the 27th of December. What i see today go small pass December own. Infact today is just a taste of what God has in store for those attending cct.

House please let try and advertise this thread on our Facebook and other social media sites. May God bless us more as we do so in Jesus name.

My bro, just give us litle info, i have been waiting to hear how God tormented demons today,

pls u all that attended, let us have updateeeeeeooooooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:48am On Nov 30, 2014
sotum2:

My bro, just give us litle info, i have been waiting to hear how God tormented demons today,

pls u all that attended, let us have updateeeeeeooooooo

Bro me i no sabi narrate things ooh. Wait in due time, those who know how we come and give us story of all that happened.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2014
becca2011:

good morning becca2011. D update never still done, my batery is almost off dis morning i havnt prayed bf taking up my phone cos i wanted t see the update pls bring it on even if is half i can manage i need to refresh my hope.

@mikuut where are u? my eyes are roling to see d update.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2014
Goodmrn g8t conquers @enm yes we need 2 advertise cct all over d media .....the Thursday of renunciation God came down mightily mostly 4 people dat use 2 wait after the service ,and come and see d day of deliverance which was yesterday .devil is in trouble !see instant healing and deliverance ,restoration ...etc ..Heaven on earth those that attend winners knw wat I am saying( Heaven on earth) it has started in CCt
Let me say some testimony that took place their (1) abt my frd that was infected with Hiv ,the lord spoke thru a girl 2 tell her to go and do the test again that she is totally free(2) another lady that was coming for the fruit of the womb was instantly healed of ear issue and she was so thank ful because she has given all hope abt the ear issue (3) another lady dat came frm abuja som weeks ago came with a broken hrt and for God 2 grant her heart desire was also touch and whn she was abt leaving CCT that day she wnt 2 d man of God for him 2 pray on her anointing oil and didn't really knw wat took place ,but wat caught my attention was whn God speak thru that girl again that she didn't believe there is power in d oil that she shd ask for forgiveness and after asking 4 forgiveness ,g8t conquers come see the power of God inside anointing oil 2 d xtend it fell of her hands because of d hotness ..(4)another one that happened was the girl that her hair was taken 2 d marine kingdom ,g8t conquer whn the demon manifested on Thursday she said she is not leaving until the day of deliverance and come see on saturday ,the queen of d ghost was begging the man of God 2 let thm go and God pass judgment on thm and the girl spirit was restored back ...who can battle with my God (3ice) I say no body......pls dnt miss the one of dec 27th because Heaven on earth has started in CCT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Waooooh, God is great and no one can batle wit the Lord
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
menes come & read I have posted after much sleep, thank u blessedbead for postng d update in details. i din't know where to start. our God is An all seeing God, a lady who have not been hearing with one of her ear for 25 yrs, who have visited india and had surgery on her ear years back to no avail went to Cct cos of barreness and God restore her ears and dry up d purse water dat was coming out from her ear, who said there is no God? who said Servant Vic is not a man of God fully called for signs & wonders? let d person go & see with his or her eyes, i regreted doing dat nonsence family liberation dat robbed me of my pregy afta i was delivered @ cct, may God forgive me i realy fuked up,d surprising thing is dat d woman did nt even tell d man of God abt her ear problem bt d all seeing God knew it and healed and open her ear instanter, it is wonderful an instant healing testimony dat killed my frustrations, R.I.P to any barreness in my life in jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 4:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Dear brothers and sisters, i greet you in the name of the Lord God Almighty as i wish you all happy new and wonderful month.

Want you all to know that through Christ Jesus, you have been made to be more than a conqueror, you are longer constrained to the problems of your foundation and every other problem because Jesus has set you free, yes you are free, i am free and we are free today and forever more in Jesus name.

Note check your standing with God, its never too late now to have a right standing with God. Come to Jesus and let Him help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2014
blessedbead u are blessed d cct news of works of God in d lives of his children is worth posting in every social network. to let the hopeless know that God is d healer in any ugly situation. Just think of d woman dat have been to indian hospital did an ear surgery with no positive result but now God almighty d God of cct dat healed my bizness opened her ear. let trut be told money cant solve somany problem except God solve it, is indian hospital for poor man? for d woman to have visited india for treatment it means she is not madam moimoi, but yet it did nt work money failed india fail. Everybody please let us embrace d way of God. dis is my little sermon dis morning. EXCEEDING GRACE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by becca2011: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Greetings children of God.
Am sorry for taking time in posting this.
My finding out about cct was by God making.after reading peoples testimonies I made up my mind. I am always a person who wants to find out things for myself.so that was how my journey to cct started.I had to make my journey a week earlier cos I had to know my prayerpoints which was a thursday before renounciation thursday.after knowing my prayerpoints, which you will pray by yourself.to know which area of your life is affected.after knowing my prayerpoint, I prepared myself for renounciation.
My dear brothers and sisters, as a human being created by God, please don't make a mistake of not doing renounciation before u leave this earth.
How is this renounciation done?
You will kneel down before God and His people, confess and renounce your sins.
Come and see demons shouting and manifesting on some people saying that why should they renounce their sins that they are not leaving until after deliverance, and one other woman who came to renounce on behalf of her husband, the demon was shouting that why is she renouncing her husbands sin, to free him, that the anger the husband used to have is dem that caused it.

I have never felt so light and happy as I did after my renounciation.I felt it in my spirit that my deliverance time has come.

Please if you still don't understand renounciation you can google RENOUNCIATION IN CHRISTAINITY.

We were told to fast. Prior to this time, fasting was so difficult for me. So after renounciation on thursday, when I got home and was praying the Holy spirit signalled to me to fast dry till deliverance. Friday was okay, saturday I was almost fainting, so I took little water.during the service, one thing u sud know is that u have to pray for urself and concentrate, no body lays hand on youduring the deliverance, everybody was touched. Our God is not a wicked God.

How do u know God has delivered you?
After the prayer session, everybody standing, then servant vic says that if God has answered and delivered you, he should make you sit down gently!
My own experience when he said this is that my legs wud grow weak and and the power of God makes me sit down.

People were delivered to the glory of God.
I always wanted to be a reverend sister when I was little and wen growing up, whenever I sin, sometin bad wud happen to me and I wud know is as a result of that sin and some other things that happen in my life so when the man of God mention that there are end time soldiers and as he was passing me,it was confirmed!

That sealed my testimony for me.
Our God is an all seeing ominipotent God. He hates doubt. And wat is paramount, we must be holy.

God is truly in cct. My prayerlife is boosted, my spiritual life is boosted, I have faith now and believe.

God is able and faithful and is at work in cct and really using servant vic to perform signs and wonders.

Thursday is confirmation, where testimonies are said.

Keep ur eyes and ears open, my testimonies will be updated here soon to the glory of God through His Son Christ Jesus. Amen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
becca2011:
Greetings children of God.
Am sorry for taking time in posting this.
My finding out about cct was by God making.after reading peoples testimonies I made up my mind. I am always a person who wants to find out things for myself.so that was how my journey to cct started.I had to make my journey a week earlier cos I had to know my prayerpoints which was a thursday before renounciation thursday.after knowing my prayerpoints, which you will pray by yourself.to know which area of your life is affected.after knowing my prayerpoint, I prepared myself for renounciation.
My dear brothers and sisters, as a human being created by God, please don't make a mistake of not doing renounciation before u leave this earth.
How is this renounciation done?
You will kneel down before God and His people, confess and renounce your sins.
Come and see demons shouting and manifesting on some people saying that why should they renounce their sins that they are not leaving until after deliverance, and one other woman who came to renounce on behalf of her husband, the demon was shouting that why is she renouncing her husbands sin, to free him, that the anger the husband used to have is dem that caused it.

I have never felt so light and happy as I did after my renounciation.I felt it in my spirit that my deliverance time has come.

Please if you still don't understand renounciation you can google RENOUNCIATION IN CHRISTAINITY.

We were told to fast. Prior to this time, fasting was so difficult for me. So after renounciation on thursday, when I got home and was praying the Holy spirit signalled to me to fast dry till deliverance. Friday was okay, saturday I was almost fainting, so I took little water.during the service, one thing u sud know is that u have to pray for urself and concentrate, no body lays hand on youduring the deliverance, everybody was touched. Our God is not a wicked God.

How do u know God has delivered you?
After the prayer session, everybody standing, then servant vic says that if God has answered and delivered you, he should make you sit down gently!
My own experience when he said this is that my legs wud grow weak and and the power of God makes me sit down.

People were delivered to the glory of God.
I always wanted to be a reverend sister when I was little and wen growing up, whenever I sin, sometin bad wud happen to me and I wud know is as a result of that sin and some other things that happen in my life so when the man of God mention that there are end time soldiers and as he was passing me,it was confirmed!

That sealed my testimony for me.
Our God is an all seeing ominipotent God. He hates doubt. And wat is paramount, we must be holy.

God is truly in cct. My prayerlife is boosted, my spiritual life is boosted, I have faith now and believe.

God is able and faithful and is at work in cct and really using servant vic to perform signs and wonders.

Thursday is confirmation, where testimonies are said.

Keep ur eyes and ears open, my testimonies will be updated here soon to the glory of God through His Son Christ Jesus. Amen

To God be the glory for this wonderful testimony. Your testimony and other people testimonies shall be permanent in Jesus mighty name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
@becca2011 and all that went for deliverance, may the God that did ours, come and show himself in your case also, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by becca2011: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
sotum2:
@becca2011 and all that went for deliverance, may the God that did ours, come and show himself in your case also, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
sotum2:

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
konfessor:
Amen

longtime how is family?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wooh am so excited with all the happenings in CCT. Just pray that everything will work out fine for me so I can go for this months deliverance.
@all happy,happy New month.may God answer us speedily in this new month.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
konfessor:
Amen

Long time. Hope you are good.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:39am On Dec 02, 2014
manoda:
Wooh am so excited with all the happenings in CCT. Just pray that everything will work out fine for me so I can go for this months deliverance.
@all happy,happy New month.may God answer us speedily in this new month.

How is life?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Prayer points that we are asked through revelation to pray every time.

O Lord let my glory turn to fire of the holy ghost and consume any evil creatures that want to come near my glory in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Please House let prepare for our Wednesday fasting and prayer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.