Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (336407 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
samplet:

@barywhyte,am fine, @blessedbead, u are trying thank i thanks God for giving u dis wonderful grace t do his work.
good. Did you attend cct deliverance two months ago and last mnth?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
My Night Thought:

"We all talk to ourselves all the time. Say something empowering,hilarious and positive to yourself now. You will be shocked at the difference it will make"
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2014
God bless everyone keeping this thread alive
@sotum am fine,sorry it took me time to reply.
Happy Xmas in advance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
This week, I pray Divinity grants you speed in Business, Career, Academics, in administration and in every area of your life. May every cycle of Negativity never repeat itself again and may what men describe as your End be the Beginning of Good news in Jesus name! Happy new week

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pray with me:

"Lord, give us PERSPECTIVE beyond what our eyes can behold; PERCEPTION clearer than what our ears can hear and SENSITIVITY beyond what our hands can touch in Jesus name".

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
“34. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee…” (Luke 1: 34, 35).
That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Angel Gabriel announced God’s plan for Mary, Mary asked the Angel how the prophecy will be fulfilled. Mary wasn't yet married to Joseph; she was yet to have sexual intercourse which is the natural pathway to pregnancy and child birth. There was no physical arrangement to make Mary conceive.

Notice that when she queried the Angel, the Angel said, “the Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee…”. The Angel implied that God would do it supernaturally, in such a way that Mary would not need to do anything. The fulfillment of that plan was God’s business, not Mary’s.

Friend, every word God has spoken concerning you will be supernaturally fulfilled. Your greatness and next level will come supernaturally; your successes will happen, not because of your strength or ability, but by the power of God. You will become all that God wants you to be, not because you have what it takes to make it happen, but because God has what it takes to fulfill His words concerning you.

The power of God will make impossibilities to become possible. God’s power will do for you what you cannot do for yourself; God’s power will make available to you what you cannot make available to yourself; for every God-ordained dream, vision, ambition, etc that seems impossible to fulfill, God will make it happen by His supernatural power.

God will cause His will for you to come to reality, and no force can stop your manifestation. You may not be able to make it happen, but the supernatural will make it happen.

Pray With Me: Lord, may Your power make things happen in my life, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Blessed Monday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by omichukky: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
gudevening house @blessedbead am that lady from cct with that testiomy.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2014
omichukky:
gudevening house @blessedbead am that lady from cct with that testiomy.

weldon to blesed bead for making dis thread avtive all d way.
goodmorning ma. abeeg which testimony? pls. post it here abegioo. bcus dats where am drawing my strenght
since my dh refuse to do test or follow me to cct, i 've bn living and drawing courage from other piple's
testimony, we shal all testify by God's own power Amin.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
@omichukky pls testify so dat people will dive in and tap into ur testimony .....tanks @d house God bless us all.
“And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” (Luke 1: 35)

In our Focal Scripture, the Angel announced that “The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee…”. The word ‘overshadow’ as used in that scripture is derived from a Greek word ‘episkiazo’. One of the meanings of ‘episkiazo’ is ‘to invest’. So, the Angel announced that God would invest in Mary before she brings forth Jesus.

Mary was not going to bring forth Jesus by her own power; she was only going to do it because God would invest in her. It was not all about her; it was about the investment that God would make in her. God was going to invest His resources in Mary, and the result would later turn out to be a great child like none other.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you will receive a divine investment from God, and that investment will empower you to achieve what God wants you to achieve. God will divinely invest ideas, visions, skills, abilities, strength, wisdom, power, etc in you to enable you achieve the assignment and target He has set for your life. God will cause an uncommon release into your life, to make you achieve uncommon results.

When you spend time in God’s presence, you are simply receiving divine investments. When you listen to God’s word, you are simply giving heaven a chance to release heavenly resources into your destiny. When you pray in the Spirit, you are simply letting the Spirit of God invest more and more in you.

Whatever God invests in you is not a waste of resources; it is a divine seed that will bring an uncommon harvest. If God can invest in you, your greatness is inevitable.

Pray With Me: Lord, invest in me, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Blissful Tuesday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by omichukky: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
gudafternoon house am not really Good at typing i had an ear infection since i was five but i saw servant vic number through Godsent and i went there it was not even the ear that carried me to that place o it was something else but after my renunciation and deliverance i got my healing on my ear a pain i have been carrying for the past 25yrs and that has deny medical attention i got my healing at cct...house just help me appreciate the great scientist who dose not have a theater but he perform all operation he is the king of kings and lord of lords his name is JESUS....i know i will still get my miracle on what really carried to that place in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
yeeeeesoo u will surely get solution to everyting or any problem that took you to cct, am excited cos am reading direct frm d testifier this testimony is my dinner tonite am off to bed. wonderful 25 yrs ear problem gone.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
G8t conquers God is 2 faithful 2 fail ,he is alwys God all by himself.....that's a g8t testimony ,I was dere wnt it happened ,I am happy she has testify with her mouth 2day !d same God dat visited dis sis is still in d house he will visit so many other believing him for d same touch
My Night Thought:

"Your thoughts are always perfect; Your views are sacrosanct;Your actions are also impeccable? Wake up, you just might be deceiving yourself".
Goodnight({}) .

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
omichukky:
gudafternoon house am not really Good at typing i had an ear infection since i was five but i saw servant vic number through Godsent and i went there it was not even the ear that carried me to that place o it was something else but after my renunciation and deliverance i got my healing on my ear a pain i have been carrying for the past 25yrs and that has deny medical attention i got my healing at cct...house just help me appreciate the great scientist who dose not have a theater but he perform all operation he is the king of kings and lord of lords his name is JESUS....i know i will still get my miracle on what really carried to that place in Jesus name Amen

singing......u are the Lord, that is ur name.
U wil surely get ur purpose of going to CCT in Jesus name. If he healed ur case that was 25yrs then he can do more for u.

@blessedbeeds, u are doing great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Prayer points for today programme is copied from one of the mfm Facebook page.

1. Sing this song: God will make a way where
there seems to be no way ….

My inner man,
receive fire, become fire in the name of
Jesus.

2. Father, throw your atomic bomb into the
camp of the enemy & destroy them in the
name of Jesus.

3. Evil Reinforcement delaying the
manifestation of God's blessings in my life,
die in the name of Jesus.

4. Blood of Jesus, revoke all evil decrees and
verdicts made against me & my family, in the
name of Jesus and me.

5. Blood of Jesus, cancel the maturity date of
every physical and spiritual arrow fired at me
through dreams, in the name of Jesus.

6. Anything buried to bury me, be cancelled
by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

7. You the spirit of rejection and hatred
programmed into my genes/my blood, my
children, come out & die in the name of Jesus
Christ.

8. Evil altar & the priest ministering at the evil
altar, scatter and die in the name of Jesus
Christ.

9. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise and
destroy every voice of darkness speaking
louder than the voice of breakthrough in my
Life, in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. Problem expanders, Profitless hard work,
Poverty, my life is not your candidates,
Somersault and die in the name of Jesus
Christ.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Recommended materials that i believe in one way or the other help us with our prayer life.

Please if you can walk into any bible or Christian book bookshop and ask for "Prayer Rain" it a compilation of targeted prayer points.

Also google elisha Goodman and sign up for for his free ebook and newsletter. Most especially the passionprayer and the 3bestday. www.elishagoodman.org

Thanks and stay bless.

Omichukky you are welcome. Your testimony never cease to put smile on my face. I key in and tap from your testimony in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2014
“And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.”
(Luke 1: 36)

Before Angel Gabriel left Mary, he reminded her that Elizabeth was already pregnant. Mary was about to conceive and bear a child, and the Angel reminded her that someone else already conceived.

Mary’s conception seemed impossible, and the Angel reminded her that someone who was once barren had conceived. The Angel gave an example of someone who had received a miracle similar to Mary's expectation.

Friend, is there a miracle, testimony, breakthrough, etc you expect from God? Is there something you want God to do for you? Is there a height you want God to help you attain? Is there any area of your life where you desire progress? Is there a testimony, breakthrough, etc you desire?

God says, there is a testimony already. Concerning the miracle you want from God, someone has already received it; concerning the next level you desire, God has already made it happen for someone around you; concerning the progress you desire, God has already made it happen for someone else; concerning the heights, achievements, breakthroughs, etc you desire, God has already done it for someone around you.

If God has done it for someone around you, then get set: He is set to do it for you. If God remembered someone around you, He will soon remember you; if God has favoured someone around you, He will soon favour you. If God opened doors, brought miracles, granted breakthroughs, etc to people around you, just get set: you're next.

The testimonies of others are harbingers of your own testimony. Celebrate the testimonies of people around you, and soon, people around you will celebrate your own testimonies.

Pray With Me: Lord, if it happens around me, it will soon happen for me, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
omichukky:
Xmas sales did nt gime chance to thank God & hook into dis wonderful testimony from the horses mouth.not they say.Oh God dat solve d problem of 25 years I thank u diaris nothing u cant do. Ejoo suprise me dis month bfp triplets enm & beauriful blessedbead i hail o,heaven on earth!! d reply skip my mind. help.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
My Night Thought:

"When a man finds his niche, he looks for those who inspire him not people to compete with".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:49am On Dec 18, 2014
@samplet ,Heaven on earth ...Wonders without end ,Dat is my new realm and ur New realm
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:00am On Dec 18, 2014
“And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.”
-(Luke 1: 36)

In our Focal Scripture, the Angel made mention of Elizabeth, Mary’s cousin, who was in the sixth month of her pregnancy. Elizabeth was once barren, but God showed up and interrupted her barrenness. Something negative persisted in her life until she became old, it was about to follow her to the grave, but God said no! God reversed the negative order in Elizabeth’s life.

Friend, is there a negative order or something bad that has persisted in your life? Are there negative issues that have over stayed their welcome? Are there demonic cycles in your life and family? Is there a challenge that is following you into old age?

Today, hear God’s word: every negative order in your life shall be reversed. Every negativity that has persisted in your life shall be reversed; every challenge that has come to stay in your life shall be chased out by the fire of God’s Spirit; every demonic cycle that has lingered in your family shall be divinely interrupted. It doesn’t matter how long your challenges have lingered; they will bow to God.

No challenge will follow you into old age; no health problem will become a part of your identity; no family challenge will become a tag on your family; the things that went wrong in the past will not go wrong again; if it is not of God and it has lingered, it’s time to ask God to take it away.

Don’t accept that any negative issue will persist in your life. Reject every negative order; ask God for divine intervention, and the negative orders will be reversed.

Pray With Me: Lord, reverse every negative order in my life, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Splendid Thursday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iphie17: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Dx one nobi dem say again...directly 4rm d horse's mouth @omichukky tnk God 4 u I tap into ur testimony I pray 4 all round blessings in my family @enm well done @blessedbeads Amen to ur prayers it seems lik ur posts r directed to me may God continue to bless u Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Good day house and compliment of the season to you all.

As we all know 27th of December 2014 is the last deliverance and healing service for this year 2014 and it titled "Heaven On Earth".

As we all know that it is essential that we do renunciation and confession of sin before doing deliverance. Doing deliverance without renunciation will not lead to total deliverance unless the person in case is blessed with the grace of God. This is so because there are some challenges which are as a result of destroyed or tampered foundations and to overcome this challenges one need to do renunciation.

But that not withstanding, one shouldn't miss this coming deliverance and healing service on the 27th of this month because of his or her inability to do renunciation and confession of sin.

As the title stated "Heaven on Earth" means on that day God Almighty will be fully present in His Glory and power. Because Heaven on Earth means God here on earth, so everyone coming should come with expectation of having one on one encounter with God.

As earlier stated, don't let anything to hold you from coming, even if you have not done renunciation and confession, even if you have never been to CCT but yearning to because i believe the grace of God is going to be in extra ordinary abundant on that day and it was confirmed by servant Vic through the holy spirit ministration.

So don't let anything hold you back from coming, come with expectations from God, come believing and come with the mindset of coming to meet God not any man or woman.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
samplet:
good morning glorious conquerors. @enm, thanks,
@konfessor is bn a long time how is family?

@sotum, one day it will be ur turn to post prayer points for de house, i perceive u dnt know prayer points u ar just like my elder broda who normaly ask me to raise a prayer point for him each time i visit & spend days, all he do is to kneel down & be echoing ameeeeeem haahaa.
thank you my sister. everybody is fine. say hi to your family for me please.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
enm:

Long time. Hope you are good.
na so sir, im doing great. how are you too.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
sotum2:

longtime how is family?
all fine sir. trust you are doing great too.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
My Night Thought:

"If they mean much to you like you always say; giving to them will definitely not be a big deal".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2014
“For with God nothing shall be impossible.” (Luke 1: 37)

When Angel Gabriel was done with his conversation with Mary, he said, “For with God nothing shall be impossible”. Mary may have viewed God's promise as impossibility, she may have wondered how she would conceive without a man being involved, but the Angel assured that with God, nothing shall be impossible.

Friend, are there issues in your life that seem impossible? Are there heights that seem impossible to attain? Are there battles against you and it seems that victory is impossible? Are there achievements, exploits, breakthroughs, testimonies, miracles, etc that seem impossible?

If God is involved in your life, then hear God’s prophetic word: nothing shall be impossible in your life. The impossibilities in your life shall become possible. Battles that seemed impossible to win shall be won with ease; heights that seemed impossible to attain shall be attained with ease; the achievements that seemed impossible shall become possible; the healings that seem impossible shall become possible. The miracles, breakthroughs, testimonies, exploits, etc that were once impossible shall be possible.

Jesus' birth was God’s agenda, and nothing was enough to make it impossible. Not even the biological protocol for conception and birth could stop it. If your desire is in line with God’s word and God's agenda, no force on earth shall stop it. If God is involved, then impossibility is nothing.

Don't accept any impossibility in your life. If God be for you, all things are possible, and nothing shall be impossible.

Jeremiah 32 vs. 17 captures it aptly: “Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:”

Pray With Me: Lord, there shall be no impossibility in my life, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Fabulous Friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
From yesterday after service, have been enjoying a new lease of life. Renunciation and confession don't joke with it because of the power of God behind it.

Baba God thank you for the opportunity you gave me yesterday, thank you for looking upon me with your eyes of mercy and delivering me from the bondage i willingly put myself in Jesus name. May your be forever be praise in my life and family, in this thread, everybody reading this and in the life of every member of this thread in Jesus name i pray.

To all fellow my brothers and sisters that has somehow found themselves involve in something not pleasing to God; and are just there dejected and living their life the way it come each day.

Please and please stop living your life the way it come each day. God is a merciful God and loving father and it is His desire for you not to suffer, go to him and genuinely confess your sin to Him.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2014
“1. Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2. Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? ...” (Matthew 2: 1, 2)

Our Focal Scripture reveals that Jesus was born during the reign of Herod. Herod belonged to an established dynasty. He belonged to a family that already had a history of being in kingship. Herod was already an established monarch that ruled and sat on the throne in Jerusalem.

So while there was already an established monarch in Jerusalem, Jesus was born as King of the Jews. Herod’s reign did not stop the birth of a new King. Herod's pedigree and family history of kingship did not stop the emergence of a greater and mightier King Jesus. Herod was still in charge, and a new King emerged.

Friend, there may be people who emerged ahead of you, but God says, they will not stop your emergence. The Herod's of this world will not stop you from rising and shining; those ahead of you will not stop you from moving ahead; those who started before you will not stop God from beginning a new thing in your life; there is a star in you, there is greatness in you, and it will manifest despite the Herod’s of this world.

The fact that Herod reigned before Jesus’ birth was not a disadvantage to Jesus. The fact that some people began before you is not a disadvantage. God says, they may have started before you but you will overtake them. They may have begun before you but you will outlive them. They may be celebrated now, but be patient; you will eventually be celebrated over and above them.

Celebrate the king in you; you are destined to rule and reign despite those around you and ahead of you; nothing, and nobody will stop you from reigning.

Pray With Me: Lord, I will rise despite the kings ahead of me, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Restful Saturday.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iphie17: 5:54am On Dec 21, 2014
I need to ask is it dat I dnt kw hw to pray or wht....I hv bad dream whneva I sleep(to the extent that I now see it as a normal occurence) and also eat in the dream despite d fact that I do pray almost evryday b4 going to bed. Hv sleep paralysis too evry now nd then,I need to be vry strong spiritually pls my fellow conquerors help
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
“Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east...”
-(Matthew 2: 1)

It is instructive to observe that though Jesus and Herod were both Kings, there was a huge difference in their Kingship. Herod was a mortal king, but Jesus is an immortal, eternal King. Herod had a limited time on the throne; Jesus’ time on the throne is unlimited.

Herod’s influence was limited to his kingdom; Jesus’ kingdom and influence is unlimited. Herod may have derived his kingship from men, but Jesus’ Kingship came from God.

Friend, God says, you are a different king. You are not like those who came before you or began before you; you are not limited like those around you; you are not on the same level of kingship with those competing with you. You are not in the class of those whose thrones begin and end with what eyes can see; you're not in the category of royals whose influence is derived from a physical throne.

Your influence is first spiritual, then physical; your influence comes from God. Your relevance is divinely orchestrated. Your influence is not dependent on your background; it’s a function of the One you belong to. You come from royalty; you are the scion of an aristocratic dynasty; you are who you are because of Whose you are.

Herod was a king, but he didn't have the final say over Jesus' life. God says, the kings of this world don't have the final say on your destiny. When they speak against you, overrule them through prayers and spiritual warfare. Use your connection to God to control the affairs of men.

If you don't exercise your authority in Christ, you will be subdued by the kings of this world. Stop living like an ordinary king whose throne begins and ends on earth; you're a different king.

Pray With Me: Lord, I am a different king, my relevance is from You, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Splendid Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
iphie17:
I need to ask is it dat I dnt kw hw to pray or wht....I hv bad dream whneva I sleep(to the extent that I now see it as a normal occurence) and also eat in the dream despite d fact that I do pray almost evryday b4 going to bed. Hv sleep paralysis too evry now nd then,I need to be vry strong spiritually pls my fellow conquerors help

Hmmm, sorry to ask.

Have you participated in deliverance? If yes, was there a positive result? If no then you need to go back and do it again. But if you experience positive result after deliverance, then try and find out what you have done wrong or loopholes that you left unchecked and go back for deliverance.

Call servant Vic he is in a better position to talk with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.