Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333379 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
yetseyi:
Good morning,please what date is the next deliverance service, some 1posted 25th, is it 25th or 31st.Thanks

deliverance day is always the last saturday of the month,
the one for the month of january shld be
on the 31/01/2015, u can call d ministry to confirm.
i dnt think anyone posted 25th cus 25th is sunday.

happy new yr to all conquerors dis is our yr of many bfps, Insha Allah.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
My Night Thought:

"When their DRAMA start, please don't react to it, otherwise, they will make you one of the characters".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
yetseyi:
Good morning,please what date is the next deliverance service, some 1posted 25th, is it 25th or 31st.Thanks

Happy new year house, has anyone confirmed the above infor? have they started Sunday service at cct?
I have been calling the moG number since morning bt it was nt tru.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2015
@julieton I was there for the program yesterday, deliverance day is still d last satday of d month,
time 12 noon. no sunday fellowship yet, i hope dis help.
@blessedbead, and others how au doing? have a blessed friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Good afternoon great fruitful conquerors, May we not work in vain in Jesus name.
@BlessedBead, I sent you mail on Wednesday but it seems you have not read it, in case you missed that Wednesday, it means means you have to join me again by Wednesday next week, I will stop by 12 noon because of my condition.

pretty050:
cryThis is my first post on this section, am tired of thinking, worrying of what the future holds. This is not how I envisioned my life to be @ this point. I dnt think the "be anxious for nothing" applies to me. But then be it unto me according to your word, satisfy me early Lord and let all these pass

Does anyone understand this fellow? no, no one really understand her except God, I decided to read back and I saw this above post, is so touching, for someone to post this kind of expression of pain in a new year a first month of the year. Dear sister, I have really completed my vow unto God in this thread and out there, but there are some tears I MUST NOT IGNORE, because when such tears comes before God he hears and change the worried to a famous warrior, that worth celebrating.

Although many sister got their bfp, but refused to announce it here, some put to bed and instead of coming out here to post it to encourage someone who is already giving up, they chose to either hid it or tell God'ssent through email. is so discouraging, because in any difficult race, testimony of others helps you to stay strong and live and not die. when I see things like that it makes me to think am a fool for posting my testimony and some of my true life story. BUT I THANK GOD THAT SO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE COME ACROSS THIS THREAD HAVE BENEFITED FROM IT AND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FULFILL MY VOW, BECAUSE ANY VOW LEFT UNFULFILLED IS A BIG DEBT. AND MORE ARE GOING TO BENEFIT FROM THIS THREAD.

When I view some mails that says Godssent, long time, please do not abandone us in the thread. I laughed and replied, my sister someone that came to testify does not rest? or if any of your church member come to church and testify the fellow will not go home again he/she has to remain in the church, and keep repeating the testimony? so many conquerors have testified here and left yet you want me to take camp bed and camp in the thread no going home? haaahaaahaaa. let me stop here my fellow beautiful conquerors.

God thank you for what you are about to do in the life of ..................................................................do not let her be ashamed
for you are God of all round fruitfulness. Ayakaanoh

There is a page where a fellow asked the meaning of BFP, but it seems no one responded to his question,
in case you are still reading, BFP means BIG FAT POSITIVE. is a slang used to describe when someone got a positive pregnancy result, but do you know what? BARRENNESS does not only appear in pregnancy issues, it can also show its ugly face in finance, marital life, health etc,
so, that is why we say receive bfp in every areas of your life in Jesus Mighty name.

SEE GOD THAT MADE A PAUPER TO BE THE ONE THAT IS NOW TRAVELING TO U.S.A I MEAN "UNITED STATE OF AMERICA"
NOT "UNITED STREET OF AJEGUNLE"
IS THERE ANYTHING YOU THINK IS DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO DO? STAY THERE I WONT BE THE ONLY ONE TESTIFYING YOU ALL WILL KEEP TESTIFYING TO THE GLORY OF GOD IN JESUS NAME.

all that I have not replied their mail do not be angry, you that is in PH that is panicking about divorce, you are in my prayer even if I did not reply you. GOD DOES NOT ABANDON HIS OWN.

IS A YEAR OF DEFEATING YOUR PURSUERS AND POSSESSING YOUR POSSESSIONS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pretty050(f): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Godssent:

Does anyone understand this fellow? no, no one really understand her except God, I decided to read back and I saw this above post, is so touching, for someone to post this kind of expression of pain in a new year a first month of the year. Dear sister, I have really completed my vow unto God in this thread and out there, but there are some tears I MUST NOT IGNORE, because when such tears comes before God he hears and change the worried to a famous warrior, that worth celebrating.

Although many sister got their bfp, but refused to announce it here, some put to bed and instead of coming out here to post it to encourage someone who is already giving up, they chose to either hid it or tell God'ssent through email. is so discouraging, because in any difficult race, testimony of others helps you to stay strong and live and not die. when I see things like that it makes me to think am a fool for posting my testimony and some of my true life story. BUT I THANK GOD THAT SO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE COME ACROSS THIS THREAD HAVE BENEFITED FROM IT AND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FULFILL MY VOW, BECAUSE ANY VOW LEFT UNFULFILLED IS A BIG DEBT. AND MORE ARE GOING TO BENEFIT FROM THIS THREAD.

When I view some mails that says Godssent, long time, please do not abandone us in the thread. I laughed and replied, my sister someone that came to testify does not rest? or if any of your church member come to church and testify the fellow will not go home again he/she has to remain in the church, and keep repeating the testimony? so many conquerors have testified here and left yet you want me to take camp bed and camp in the thread no going home? haaahaaahaaa. let me stop here my fellow beautiful conquerors.

God thank you for what you are about to do in the life of ..................................................................do not let her be ashamed

There is a page where a fellow asked the meaning of BFP, but it seems no one responded to his question,
in case you are still reading, BFP means BIG FAT POSITIVE. is a slang used to describe when someone got a positive pregnancy result, but do you know what? BARRENNESS does not only appear in pregnancy issues, it can also show its ugly face in finance, marital life, health etc,
so, that is why we say receive bfp in every areas of your life in Jesus Mighty name.

SEE GOD THAT MADE A PAUPER TO BE THE ONE THAT IS NOW TRAVELING TO U.S.A I MEAN "UNITED STATE OF AMERICA"
NOT "UNITED STREET OF AJEGUNLE"
IS THERE ANYTHING YOU THINK IS DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO DO? STAY THERE I WONT BE THE ONLY ONE TESTIFYING YOU ALL WILL KEEP TESTIFYING TO THE GLORY OF GOD IN JESUS NAME.

all that I have not replied their mail do not be angry, you that is in PH that is panicking about divorce, you are in my prayer even if I did not reply you. GOD DOES NOT ABANDON HIS OWN.

IS A YEAR OF DEFEATING YOUR PURSUERS AND POSSESSING YOUR POSSESSIONS.

. I typed that becos of how I was feeling, but I ve come to realize that , we may encounter many defeats but I must not be defeated. I ve decided not to dwell on failures, mistakes, disappointments delays or defeat. I feel better and blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2015
good morning g8t conquerors @mama Godssent waw happy to see u post again.
@all let praise God all day he is worthy.
@blessbead hope u are cool dear.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ayaakanoh: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2015

@God's sent I claim this all round fruitfulness in the mighty name of jesus.
I soaked this all round fruitfulness in blood of jesus christ. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2015
@Godssent am among the people that wished,
u shld keep posting in da thread even if is once in a while I in
particular missed your words a lot. Blessedbead has bn the one sustaining and feeding us with d word of God
otherwise many wld ave gone back to Egypt bf now
some babalawos & herbalist ave been posting some rubbish & some tempting post in da tread,
to pull one out of the faith in God
but God forbid I refuse to go back to Egypt no matter the
gold they have, i thank God am always happy since this new month eeven people around me noticed d great
change in my mood. praise be to God. dnt mia again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Good evening house. I have been feeding my eyes with the mighty work of God from CCT in youtube, my younger brother stumbled on it and copy the page to me. God is really at work in CCT
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cct+deliverance+ministries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
“… she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the LORD loved him.” (2 Samuel 12: 24)
That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

Before Solomon’s birth, his mother Bathsheba conceived a child with David, and the child died because God was offended by David because of his sin (see 2 Samuel 12). Solomon’s birth was preceded by death; his birth was preceded by negativity. His past was nothing to be admired or envied.

Notice that despite having a negative past, his future turned out positive. His past was not good enough, but his future turned out good. His past was terrible, but his future was a life of royalty. Despite a negative past, he later spent 40 years as king. His past was nothing compared to his future.

Friend, God says, your past is nothing compared to your future. Whatever negativity you were known for in the past shall give way to positivity all year round. Your negative history and things that went wrong in past years will not stop God from making great things happen for you in 2015. It doesn’t matter how bad your past has been; God says, your future is better.

Forget the pitfalls and mistakes of the past; the future will be better. Greater
things will come your way this year. The things that went wrong will be nothing compared to the things that will work in your favour this year.

You may have been mocked in the past, but this year, you will be congratulated. You may have failed in the past, but this year, you will succeed.

When Solomon eventually became King, no one made reference to his negative past. When God brings you a better future, it will be so spectacular that no one will remember your past.

Prayer : Lord, I believe Your word; my future is better than my past, in Jesus’ name!
Have A Super Sunday.

This Is Our Year Of

CONTINUOUS CONGRATULATIONS!

JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Happy sunday g8t conquers, I thank God I am back on d thread hav been off 4 somtym now .missed u all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enaeni(f): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2015
@all gd morning pls I wld lik 2 atteend dis. Wk program pls s der any1 in ous dts goin sodt we can encourage ourselves tnx
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
good morning blessedbead & other conqueroros, @ada40, thanks for u tube cct video clips
but I have bin trying to watch it on my phone since yesterday, but it wuldnt play
or is china fone not capable of playing video on u tube, what should I do to make it play.

@enaeni, u are welcome to di house of conquerors. before on thursday I blv anyone dats going will respond to ur request.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2015
Gdmrn g8t conquers @enaeni is it d address u need or somone that will go with u or what do u want .are u base in lagos or ogunstate so I can snd u d address and tell u how 2 get dere@menes gdmrn ,china phn can't play youtube. U can use smart phones
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2015
“And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar.” (1 Kings 3: 4)

In the early days of Solomon’s Kingship, he offered sacrifice to God. Solomon’s kingship took off on a note of sacrifice; Solomon laid a foundation for a lasting Kingship by offering sacrifice; even when he was yet to receive any blessing from God, he gave a sacrifice. Solomon did not start his Kingship by making demands from God; he began by giving to God.

Friend, in this year, God says, lay a foundation with your sacrifice; learn to give to God. Instead of always seeking to receive from God, seek to give. Give God some of your time, resources, finances, etc; prepare the grounds for what you want to receive by giving a sacrificial offering to God; give to God even if you haven't received.

Concerning your family, marriage, children, career, business, etc, lay a foundation for a heavy harvest by giving a sacrificial seed that will move God into action. Give God a seed that will prepare your future and unlock the doors of favour unto you.

Sow in every new season of your life; sow in January, and don’t forget to sow again in the succeeding months; make sacrificial giving a part of your life; for every harvest you receive, sow a fresh seed that will bring another harvest; for every increase God grants you, give Him a seed.

Solomon began by giving God a seed, and he later became famous. His seed spoke for him. Your seed will speak for you. If you sow nothing, don't feel bad if you reap nothing.

Your harvest in 2015 may be stalled if you don't make the sacrifice that will bring your harvest. Start by sowing and God will cause you to reap.

Prayer : Lord, I will give a sacrifice in every season of 2015; may my sacrifice birth my greatness, in Jesus’ name!

Have A Blessed Monday And A Fruitful Week Ahead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enaeni(f): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2015
@menes. Tnx
@blessedbeads I stay in akute side of ogunstate jus wondering if der s any1 in dous dts goin der dis thur

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2015
blessedbeads:
@menes gdmrn ,china phn can't play youtube. U can use smart phones

thanks blessed bead, I never knew dat, it means I get no fone yet warashame hmmhmm.
thanks for coming back to d house I missed u, is unfortunate I cant preach frm d bible,i wuld have start posting frm wia u stoped, tho I was brought up frm age 8 to 16 a Christian but from a Muslim background, later went back to ma parents house finally got married to a Muslim. Am enjoying reading ur post cos I know d bible a litle. happy monday tnx.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2015
@BLESSEDBEAD, you are welcomed I & my little family missed you,

ada tnx for the U-tube infor am playing it over and over again waw wonderful God thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
just to say how much i mised blessedbead, your post helps me
to search for bible quoted and cram it into my brain. thous shall not mia hapy welcome back.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
God'ssent,thank you for posting here once again.even though you ve fullfilled ur pledge to God ,still remember us that are still waiting in prayers.

ADA40,you try for posting that link.hope your lo is bouncing in the Lord.

Enani,I would have loved to go for this months program,but right now am going thru some challenges,I just pray that God will help me so I can attend the one of next mnth.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2015
good morning lets be steadfast in prayer and also obey the law of tithing
I have a lenghty testimony of what of tithing did 4 for me
a long term locked door open by fire, when all hope was lost
d post will be too long which i may nt be able to post. but tithing opens door too
if you tith in the right place where God duels, this is my newest testimony, I praise u my God
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
“And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in.” (1 Kings 3: 7)

In our Focal Scripture, whilst praying to God, Solomon described himself as a little child. Solomon was still a child when he became King of Israel; one would ordinarily expect a King to be an adult, but for Solomon, it happened when he was still a child. Royalty and greatness happened early for Solomon. Solomon had early success.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: in 2015, you shall have early success. You shall be congratulated early; you shall have early testimonies and early results; you will experience open doors while it is still early in the year; your good news, breakthroughs, favours, etc shall come to you early; your testimonies will start in January.

When others say that their testimonies are yet to come, you will say that your own testimonies are already in multiples. When others say their success came late, you shall declare that your own success came early. When others wait endlessly for good things to happen for them, you won't have to wait; things will happen for you early and with ease.

Solomon did not struggle or lobby to be King. Other people lobbied and spoke for him. He was on his own and Kingship beckoned on him. God says, your greatness will not only come early; it will come effortlessly. You won't labour or lobby for it; you will be on your own and it will come to you.

This year, expect early success and early testimonies. Your Continuous Congratulations will begin right on time!

Psalm 90 vs. 14 captures it aptly: “O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.”

Prayer : Lord, I shall have early successes and early testimonies in 2015 and beyond, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Splendid Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by brocab: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cool as long as it works for you.

I don't tithe because I obey the Lord's commandments.
It don't matter how many times Jesus has pointed it out in scripture, about tithing, you tithers don't believe.
Jesus say's imitate him.
"Which one"?
{So now we have Jesus who never received any tithes lived amongst the poor.
Birds have nest, foxes have holes, but I have no place to rest my head.
That's the one I know.

Or we have that other Jesus, many believers believe, Jesus was rich.
Which bible they are reading' who knows, my bible clearly say's Jesus was rich in word, not in tithing Monies.

Common sense, if Jesus was a rich man, he wouldn't need to heal the sick, the lame, and the blind now see etc..
He would have sent them all to the doctors.
Jesus being a rich man will end up being a poor man.

How long does money last, Jesus would have orded a banquet for the five thousand and more.
Jesus would have brought medicines for the wounds the people carried.

Some believe at his crucifixion they finally realized he was a rich King?
The King of the Jews.

Jesus only had the cloths he had, no land, no house, no money, no finances, no chariot, no, donkey, not even a bed to lay his head.

Figure it out, which one is true?-{Two doctrines }

But hey, put your wager on who you like, if that's your way to retrieve your blessing's, good.

Every ones different, every time I hear the tithing messages said in churches, I walk away.

1 Timothy 6:3-5 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the word's of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness.

{Pastors have a habit in twisting scripture}

He is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions.

Twisting scriptures, upsets true believers.

Useless wrangling of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose the godliness is the means of Gain.

{Money}

From such withdraw yourselves.
Jesus said: move on.

Matthew 17:24, The tax collectors fronted Peter and said: does not your teacher pay temple taxes, Peter said: "yes" Jesus said: to "Simon" Who do the Kings take Customs or taxes from, from their own son's or from strangers, Peter said: from strangers, Jesus then said: the Sons are free.
Pretty clear, what the lord is telling us.

Galatians 3:10 says anyone who obeys the law is under the curse.
And tithing was part of that law.

Jesus has redeemed us from that law.
We brought nothing into this world and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

Have a blessed day.
samplet:
good morning lets be steadfast in prayer and also obey the law of tithing
I have a lenghty testimony of what of tithing did 4 for me
a long term locked door open by fire, when all hope was lost
d post will be too long which i may nt be able to post. but tithing opens door too
if you tith in the right place where God duels, this is my newest testimony, I praise u my God

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace. (Exodus 14:14). The Almighty God shall fight for you and your household and shall give you ultimate victory in every battle of life that you face. Rejoice for your victory is sure in Jesus name. Have a great day. Good afternoon
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Amen Amen Amen in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
@blessedbeads amen t prayer as you are praying for us may God remove any thing dat will make you lose happiness IJN. welcome to all new members.
thank u Godssent for postingeven if u have complited ur vow we stil need u to comment.
I sent u mail yesterday night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2015
“And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in.” (1 Kings 3: 7)

Whilst Solomon spoke to God in a dream, he identified himself as a little child. He described himself as one who did not know how to go out or come in. He presented himself as one who was inadequate for the position of honour that was bestowed on him. He was small, but God gave it to him.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: God will give you positions that are bigger than you; God will give you miracles you did not plan or prepare for; God will grant you amazing favours you don’t deserve, and great opportunities that are bigger than you; God will give you what others fight and compete to have.

Other children would have been waiting for adulthood to start making giant strides, but for Solomon, serious things had already begun to happen. God says, when nothing good is happening for others, plenty good things will happen in your life.

Get set to have it even if you are small and inadequate; get set to have it even when you don’t deserve it or you haven’t lobbied for it; get set to step up even if others are more qualified.

Solomon had people ahead of him in David’s family, he had an elder brother named Adonijah who should rightly be considered as David’s heir apparent, but God bypassed Adonijah and others to make Solomon King.

Are there people who are boasting of their qualifications and the fact that they are ahead of you? God says, they will still be there and you will be chosen ahead of them.

Focus on God and forget those who are more qualified than you; don’t look down on yourself because of what you don’t have. If God be for you, get set for something bigger than you.

Prayer : Lord, even when I am not qualified or ready, I shall have it, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2015
@blessedbead, Amen & thanks for dose bible passages.I have bn calling d moG's number bt it dint get truu. has anyone confirmed d date of d next deliverance day pls reply someone wanted to attend.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2015
julieton:
@blessedbead, Amen & thanks for dose bible passages.I have bn calling d moG's number bt it dint get truu. has anyone confirmed d date of d next deliverance day pls reply someone wanted to attend.

Still the last Saturday of the month but before then find a way for the person to book so that he or she can participate in next week renunciation and confession service.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
1 Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep. Psalm 127 : 1 - 2

I don't know what you are seeking for but one thing you must know and do is to completely lay it down before God, humble yourself before Him and wait patiently for Him to manifest Himself.

In everything you do or seek, make sure it according to the word of God. Make sure God is your pillar, roof and foundations.

Stay away from idolatery, stay away from spiritualist, babalawo , astronomers and others form of consultation or worship that's indicate rebellion against God. Stay away from your vomit, don't go back to it and swallow it back inside your body and life.

When we pray God hear us and answer us; but some of us might be finding it difficult in getting the answers we want, not because we didn't pray according to the words of God but because we still need some purging to do within ourselves.

In isaiah 59 The words God said " 1 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: 2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness. "

We go to church, we pray, worship and praise God. We are a worker in His vineyard, we have attended numerous praying and deliverance session but that answer which we so much desire is not forthcoming. Why ? Because we have sins of iniquity, perverseness, blood shedding, blood guiltness, lust of the flesh, eyes sexual immorality and perversion and pride of life still residing in us.

Some of us might not have those aforementioned in them but have what we called besetting sins, all those innocent looking sins, in the world they called it wisdom, cleverness, smart, no 6. Some will say small lie. You are 5 minutes from getting to a destination and you are lieing that in the next second you will be there. You always getting annoyed allowing our emotion to lead you.

When we pray and we still have one area in our life where we are lacking, preventing us from getting that which we ask for it will be reveal to us so as to do something about it and get that which we desires, because what was reveal to us is not the answers we want we over looked it.
Some of us need to undergo some waiting, a test of faith before that which we so desires can be giving to us.

I want us to know that God is not a man that He will lie or change His words ( read isaiah 55) when we pray according to His words He answer us because God honour His words more than His name that's why as followers of Jesus, Jesus reveal to us that our yea should be yea and nea be nea.

This last Sunday was told of a testimony about a lady who for some years in marriage have no child of her own and she was looking gloomy, under pressure and losing faith. She was told to let go of her worry and purge herself of the lipsticks, attachment and every other beautifying act on her body. She obey and it didn't took her two month before she took in. She is a Christian and believe in God but one area of life is depriving her of her answers. She got that answer she so desire after obeying and addressing that part of her life.

It is well with our soul in Jesus name.

Read, study and pray according to the words of God in this underlisted bible passage.

Genesis 1 vs 26 - 31, isaiah 55 and 59, psalm 121, 127 and 128.

First before starting your prayer read and confess Daniel 9 vs 4 - 19. Remove Jerusalem and judah and replace it with "my family and i" .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.