Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,647 members, 7,865,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (336459 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
samplet:
happy sunday and compliments of d season, I was at d deliverance ground @
cct yesterday where God was doing wonders & d God of wonder did a mighty thing in
d life of a friend i went with, tho i did nt book for deliverance i just went dia incase diaris
any unclean spirit dat want to follow me to 2015 so dat it could be disgraced
and destroyed, a friend i went with cld nt thank me enough for showing her
d ministry dat God used to move me to d next level.
i am using dis oportunity to say thanks to God & thanks to Godssent who if nt for her
my pocket & my huby pockets wuld 'ave still be leaking without knowing d cause.
Osheee Jesu.

11th hour testimony already coming in. Thanks samplet.

God thank you for this wonderful testimony and thank you for the ones that this testimony will give birth to and thanks for all the 11th hour testimony that will soon be post on this thread and the testimonies they will give birth, O lord my God i thank you.

@samplet please if you haven't try and introduce your friend to this wonderful thread to ginger up herself more from others people testimonies
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
G8t conqueror I hav somthing 2 share with us b4 d year runs out title WHY WE MUST GIVE THANKS as d year is coming 2 an end....thanksgiving is appreciation for what has been done 4 more 2 be done. There was this man dat was tired of life ,he was battered and beaten so he decided 2 end his life by going 2 d forest 2 hang himself, after putting d rope was abt 2 put it on his neck whn a naked mad told him 2 stop !that please b4 u put dat rope over ur neck giv me ur cloths and he was lik wat kind of man is dis and d man told him dnt think I am mad ,is because I cannot afford clothes that's y I am in dis forest ....d man couldn't hang himself again instead he ask 4 forgiveness because he was complaining dat he is tired of life and he saw a man dat needed is clothes jus 4 him 2 stay alive...if God dnt love u he won't keep u frm jan dwn to dec ,despite our sins he over look and gav us life ,breath ,good health,shelter ,protection,provision ...jus name it . I want 2 tell somone 2day dat if u r alive and breathing fine dat God that gav u dat breath is still alive to settle that case of urs ,is it marriage issue, is it pregnancy ,is it job, is it business ....God is 2 faithful to fail. Pls let's thank him even if he has never done anythgn for u to see at least u no dey hospital, u no die Lem 3v22 ,ps91v4-7,ur future mean a lot 2 God ,there is hope in ur future and forget d past...God I thank u ,is by ur mercy I am not consume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
samplet:
happy sunday and compliments of d season, I was at d deliverance ground @
cct yesterday where God was doing wonders & d God of wonder did a mighty thing in
d life of a friend i went with, tho i did nt book for deliverance i just went dia incase diaris
any unclean spirit dat want to follow me to 2015 so dat it could be disgraced
and destroyed, a friend i went with cld nt thank me enough for showing her
d ministry dat God used to move me to d next level.
i am using dis oportunity to say thanks to God & thanks to Godssent who if nt for her
my pocket & my huby pockets wuld 'ave still be leaking without knowing d cause.
Osheee Jesu.

hapy new year in advance conquerors.
@samplet ur financial braketru testimony hm,
I want to resign from my job and go into bizzz,
they offered prayers yesterday to an anonymous dat gave 300k to support d needy
due to the financial sucess & turn around dat God gave to d person since attending cct dleverance,they dint call d person out may be for security reason, but is was anounced and they prayed for d person
@samplet were u d one?
d person in question is truely blessedooo ahhh see d way d begger dat servant vic invited were smilling home yesterday with their rice, money etc, some were even praying in Islam tongues when going home with their own share, he also gave money to d needy and widows among d members
in a short word i blv d person dat sow dat seed into d life of dose
people will receive multiple financial blessings in return cus d beggers heart
were merried yesterday.
i was just asking myself, if is every men of God dat will do this?
cos some MOG wont even say it out not to talk of anouncing it to d congregations or raising prayer point for the giver and sharing d money among d people both insiders and outsider.
ah let us acknowledge a true man of God when ever we are luck to find one. may our Lord Jesus bless d hand dat gave and d one dat shared, one day it will be my turn to offer such
great support to d needy, cus i sincerely keyed into d prayers they prayed on dat person as a point of financialcontact,
so samplet if u are d person, expect multiple bfp turn around ijn.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
@mikut, nop am nt the one, huuuhuuuhuuu those beggars were realy smilling home with thier goodies, it was dat day I knew dat beggars can speak in tongues too, who nor like better thing. I pray for more anointing on the moG .gud nite sis.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:34am On Dec 29, 2014
“When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.” (Matthew 2: 3)
That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Herod heard the news of Jesus’ birth, he was troubled, and the entire nation was troubled with him. Herod was in charge of Jerusalem, and when he was troubled, Jerusalem joined him in being troubled. What happened in him soon happened around him. He set a wrong pace, and an entire nation followed him on the wrong path.

Friend, whatever goes wrong within you has the capacity to go wrong in the lives of people connected to you. Your personal vices could easily be copied by people watching you. Any sin, wrong attitude, bad behaviour, negative habits and lifestyle, etc will easily be learnt and replicated in people who are connected to you- spouse, children, friends, colleagues, subordinates, etc. If it goes wrong in you, it may go wrong around you.

If you exude pride, arrogance, anger, impatience, dishonesty, inconsistency, wickedness, mediocrity, corruption, immorality, bitterness, hatred, faithlessness, etc, be careful, someone is watching, and they will soon learn and live by your bad examples. Any vice you advertize could be bought by someone watching you.

Instead of being a bad example, be a good example. Be the one through whom people around you will learn what is right. Be the one who will inspire others to live right and adopt positive virtues. Be the good example that people around you will copy.

Look inwards and discard everything in you that is not worth emulating. Instead of advertising your weakness, ask God to come to your rescue. Be committed to being a good example to your generation.

Titus 2 vs. 7 (GWT) counsels aptly: “Always set an example by doing good things. When you teach, be an example of moral purity and dignity.”

Prayer : Lord, I choose to be a good example to my generation, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Beautiful Monday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2014
blessedbeads:

Prayer : Lord, I choose to be a good example to my generation, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Beautiful Monday.

Amen and amen, Happy new year 2015 in advance, we shall all step into it with joy
cngratulations in advance.

@samplet thank God for u & DH.
@janutra how are u?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:15am On Dec 30, 2014
My Night Thought:

"God's Word upon you is greater than any word spoken against you. Relax; those negative words won't work".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bolliejay(m): 4:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Hi Guys....................can someone pls shed more light on this CCT and pls wen is the next deliverance service. Thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2014
bolliejay:
Hi Guys....................can someone pls shed more light on this CCT and pls wen is the next deliverance service. Thanks

Cct is a non denominational deliverance ministry that hold her service on every Thursday and last Saturday of the month. It is not a church. Also it is a do it yourself ministry where you are taught on how to confront the enemy through prayer and fasting and living a holy life unto the glory of God.

At cct no gate fee but you must book for deliverance service and to see the man of God too but the booking are free. Nobody charge you money in any form.

Please feel free to ask your questions
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2014
eve22:

Amen and amen, Happy new year 2015 in advance, we shall all step into it with joy
cngratulations in advance.
@samplet thank God for u & DH.

@janutra how are u?

eve22, am fine tnx, enjoying my yuletide menus,

@all, there will be program on the 1st of January 2015 thursday @ cct, in case anyone
want to know, I called servant Vic and he said the program will hold as usual, 8.30Am till 10.Am. Godssent u are welcome back.
how is devine innertube growing into a big boy I think?

compliments conquerorss.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
“And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,” (Matthew 2: 5)

When Herod asked the chief priests and scribes where Jesus would be born, they referred him to scriptures. The only way to define Jesus’ destiny was to look at what the Prophets wrote concerning Him. Jesus’ destiny was not subject to human calculations; it was a function of God’s word concerning Him.

Friend, your destiny is defined by God’s word. Your destiny is a product of what God already said concerning you in His word. You are not defined by what happens around you; you are perfectly defined by God's word. You are a product of God’s word and God’s promises.

Look into God’s word and discover who you truly are. God’s word says you are the head and not the tail; God’s word says you belong to a royal priesthood; God’s word says you will be strong and do exploits; God’s word says that God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory; God’s word says you are seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above principalities and powers. God’s word is God’s way of defining you.

If it is not in God’s word, reject it and refuse it; if God has not said it, then don’t break your head when men say it. The opinions of men do not define you; the economy does not define you; your haters cannot even define you; your past cannot define you; you are only defined by every word God has spoken concerning you.

God’s word concerning you will never fall to the ground. Hear it, read it, believe it, confess it, declare it, meditate on it, and speak it into your life. The report of men will certainly bow to God's for your life.

Hold on to God's word, and it will be fulfilled; God's word concerning you will prevail.

Prayer: Lord, I am defined by Your word, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blissful Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bolliejay(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
enm:

Cct is a non denominational deliverance ministry that hold her service on every Thursday and last Saturday of the month. It is not a church. Also it is a do it yourself ministry where you are taught on how to confront the enemy through prayer and fasting and living a holy life unto the glory of God.

At cct no gate fee but you must book for deliverance service and to see the man of God too but the booking are free. Nobody charge you money in any form.

Please feel free to ask your questions

Thanks for the feedback ENM.........its a pity l missed the December programme but wud try and be available for the January version...........how do l book for the deliverance service and where is the place......l think l need deliverance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
bolliejay:

Thanks for the feedback ENM.........its a pity l missed the December programme but wud try and be available for the January version...........how do l book for the deliverance service and where is the place......l think l need deliverance.

CCT deliverance ministries
5, idowu close, off second powerline by plaza junction, sango ota. Ogun state.
Time 8:30am sharp every Thursday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
My Night Thought:

"You can be FILLED, but not NOURISHED. Don't just allow anyone or anything to pour into you; only that which can help you grow".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2014
“14. ...he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: 15. And was there until the death of Herod...” (Matthew 2: 14-15).

It is instructive to observe that Herod plotted to kill Jesus. He sought to truncate Jesus’ destiny. He sought to scuttle God’s plan concerning Jesus. Herod was an enemy of Jesus’ destiny, and he hatched a plot to ensure that Jesus’ greatness would not see the light of day.

Notice that in spite of Herod’s plan to destroy Jesus, Jesus survived. Despite the plan to cut short His life, Jesus' life wasn't cut short. Despite Herod’s attempt to abort Jesus’ greatness, Jesus’ greatness remained intact. Jesus survived and escaped, and Herod’s plan became fruitless.

Friend, God says, you will escape every trap of the enemy; every satanic plan to cut short your life and destiny will be fruitless; those who want to pull you down will pull themselves down; the conspiracies against your progress will not succeed; your greatness won't be buried or truncated.

The gates of hell will not prevail over you and yours; the kingdom of darkness will not have the final say on your life; nothing can consume your destiny; no negative wish against you will come to pass; you are untouchable and unreachable to the enemy; the enemy already lost the battle of 2014, and he will lose again in 2015.

After plotting evil against Jesus, Herod later died but Jesus remained (and remains) alive. God says, you will live to see the end of all those who plotted evil against you; you will live to see the downfall of those plotting your downfall. Every evil plan against you will backfire on the planners.

Any man waiting to destroy you will wait forever, because your life is hid in Christ, and Christ in God. You will survive and escape.

Prayer : Lord, I will survive and escape from every trap of the enemy, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Wonderful Wednesday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2014
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:48am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to you all and may God blessing be upon you and your family in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:20am On Jan 01, 2015
“Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.”
(Joshua 6: 1)

Our Focal Scripture introduces the story of the conquest of Jericho by Joshua and the Israelites. Jericho did not originally belong to the children of Israel, but God gave it to them. It wasn't originally their property, but through God, it became their property; God made arrangements for them to have it. Jericho was an additional territory for Israel; it was God’s gift.

When one is enlarged, the most natural thing that follows is congratulations. When people receive gifts, gain new territories, possess new possessions, receive favours, etc, they are congratulated. So God gave the Israelites a reason to be congratulated; He gave them a gift that would attract continuous congratulations.

Friend, as 2015 begins, God says, you will be CONTINUOUSLY CONGRATULATED. Because of what God will do for you this year, men will have no choice but to congratulate you; because of what God will give you, even your haters will congratulate you. In every second, minute, hour, day, week, and month of 2015, God will give you endless favours that will cause men to congratulate you again and again.

Any man that says you will not be continuously congratulated shall be disappointed by what God will do in your life. Any man expecting or predicting mourning and pain instead of congratulations, will wait forever. For every mockery you’ve ever received, God will compensate you with continuous congratulations.

God orchestrated the handing over of Jericho to the Israelites. God will make necessary arrangements for men to congratulate you this year. You're in for Continuous Congratulations.

Prayer: Lord, in 2015, I shall be continuously congratulated, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Welcome To 2015; You Shall Have
CONTINUOUS CONGRATULATIONS; Jehovah Is Involved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 8:13am On Jan 01, 2015
@blessedbeads I say a big amennnn.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to all conquerors.I wish you all energetic,terrific and extremely happy 2015..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ahmedisah(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New to u all. I came across dis thread and I hv been reading, d testimonies r too good to be true and i want to be a part. I called Servant Vic. I need to go for next deliverance 25/01/2015. Pls can anybody help me book for dis 25 Jan deliverance and to help me wit prayer points. Do I need to fast b4 then??
Let me nt forget to appreciate Godsent, she has touch liVes, may God reward her n' all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:16am On Jan 02, 2015
“Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.”
-(Joshua 6: 1)

When Joshua and the army of Israel conquered and possessed Jericho, it was not because they made plans to possess Jericho. They didn’t raise money to buy Jericho; they didn’t get it because they fought for it; they did not gain Jericho by their own strength or human calculations and abilities.

The conquest of Jericho was God’s idea. They gained Jericho because God gave it to them; they defeated the men of Jericho because the Angel of the LORD came and fought for them; they possessed Jericho at God’s instance. They gained Jericho with ease because Jehovah was involved.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: in 2015, Jehovah IS INVOLVED! Jehovah is involved in everything that concerns you; Jehovah is involved in all your battles; Jehovah is involved in every opportunity you need; Jehovah is involved in your career, business, family, marriage, ministry, etc. God will be part of your destiny this year.

Because Jehovah is involved, no demon of hell can stop you, every battle against you will end in your favour, those who conspire against you will crumble, no sickness or disease will cut short your life, the tragedies that befall others won't befall you, your lines shall fall to you in pleasant places, and you will be favoured by God and by men.

When Jehovah is involved, He will speak for you and fight for you, and no man can stop you. When Jehovah is involved, He will cover your feet with butter, and you will be continuously congratulated by all men.

Don’t lose sleep because of any man who has abandoned you; just remind yourself always that in 2015, Jehovah is involved.

Prayer : In 2015, Jehovah is involved in my life, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fabulous Friday.

Welcome to 2015! You Shall Have
CONTINUOUS CONGRATULATIONS!
JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2015
ahmedisah:
Happy New to u all. I came across dis thread and I hv been reading, d testimonies r too good to be true and i want to be a part. I called Servant Vic. I need to go for next deliverance 25/01/2015. Pls can anybody help me book for dis 25 Jan deliverance and to help me wit prayer points. Do I need to fast b4 then??
Let me nt forget to appreciate Godsent, she has touch liVes, may God reward her n' all

Hello you are welcome and compliment of the season. Please where do you base ?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:00am On Jan 03, 2015
“Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.” (Joshua 6: 1)

God gave Jericho as an inheritance to Israel. It was a new territory for Israel to occupy; Israel gained an additional territory; Israel experienced an increase in her territory; Israel gained new grounds; Israel broke out of her former boundaries; Israel blossomed beyond her former borders.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: in 2015, you shall blossom beyond borders. You shall gain new grounds and territories; you will step into fresh opportunities; you will do more than you did in past years; you will possess more than you possessed in 2014; you will achieve more than you did in the past, and cross every boundary you couldn't cross in the past.

The limitations of the past won't hold you back this year; there shall be no confinement; you will exceed the benchmarks of the past; this year, your barns and territories shall be enlarged, your business and career will blossom beyond past limits, you will break forth on all sides, and the things that seemed impossible in the past shall become possible.

God says, in this year, you will not remain on the same level you were in the past year. You will not remain on the same financial level; your family will not remain on the same level; your destiny shall ascend to new heights; you shall step into new levels, and they will come to you as an inheritance from God.

Jericho became Israel’s territory because God gave it to them. The fact that you will blossom beyond borders this year is not because of your strength; it will happen because JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED.

Focus on God and you will blossom beyond borders.

Prayer : Lord, in this year, I shall blossom beyond borders, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Restful Saturday.

Welcome to 2015. You Shall Have

JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ahmedisah(m): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2015
enm:

Hello you are welcome and compliment of the season. Please where do you base ?

Thanks for ur response.
I'm base in Abuja,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ahmedisah(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=Godssent post=16745115]
God any sin I have committed both known and unknown sin please forgive me Lord.
Receive BFP in your body!
Receive BFP in your health!
Receive BFP in your marriage!
Receive BFP in your business
Receive BFP in your careers
Receive BFP in your spiritual life
In the Mighty name of Jesus Amen.

Pls, what is BFP ??
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
"It takes Joy to draw water from the well of salvation, from the ocean of visions, from the depth of ideas and to come out from the valley of hopelessness to sitting in the heavenly places. Don’t allow anyone or any circumstance to deprive you of that joy". Good morning
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
ahmedisah:

Thanks for ur response.
I'm base in Abuja,

You are welcome
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Connect with those who don't try to push you back in your shell. They encourage you to come out and stay out. #Successful2015

Its the thought that counts, but its your actions that make the difference.
#Successful2015

Life is a series of lessons. Let what you learned last year become what blesses you this year. #Successful2015

Resolutions don't change much over time, but a renewed mind can change everything for a lifetime. #Successful2015

When you are fully persuaded by God, you don't need to convince anyone else. You don't have to explain your obedience to anyone else. #Successful2015

When your eyesight only sees the problems, allow your Vision to see the Possibilities. #Successful2015

Accepting their apology doesn't obligate you to keep tolerating the wrong behaviour. #Successful2015

When your heart is ready to make music, the drums will appear.#Successful2015

You don't have to cling to those who have turned away. There is a whole world of people you have to meet. #Successful2015

Define yourself. You don't have to stay in the box of other people's limited ideas of who you can be #Successful2015

The tears of 2014 watered the seeds for your 2015 harvest. #Successful2015

Stop trying to play catch up with old habits and negative friends. Run the race in front of you and stop looking back.#Successful2015

Breakthrough happens when your Priorities reflect your Purpose. #Successful2015

Too often we use drama and arguments to push away those who genuinely love us. Please make your Presence a Present.#Successful2015

Don't accept nonsense and never applaud foolishness BUT don't make it a fight. #Successful2015

Let nothing snatch your Hope today. Something better is showing up. #Successful2015

I hope these blessed you...

Love you big!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:43am On Jan 04, 2015

God had promised to give Abraham’s descendants a new territory. In Deuteronomy 34 vs. 1-4, God showed Moses lands that were part of the Promised Land; one of those territories was Jericho. So Jericho was part of the promise that God made to Abraham. Jericho was part of the word that God earlier spoke to Abraham.

In our Focal Scripture, the process of possessing Jericho began. The word that God spoke in time past was fulfilled. A promise that had lasted several generations was fulfilled. Some people may have forgotten God’s promise, but God did not forget His own promise. God fulfilled the word He spoke to Abraham.

Friend, is there any word that God spoke to you in the past, or any promise He made to you, yet it is unfulfilled at the moment? God says, He will fulfill His word in your life. Every promise that God has made to you shall be fulfilled; every word that God has spoken to you shall be fulfilled; every promise of God that has remained unfulfilled in the past shall be fulfilled in this season; God will arise to make His word a reality.

The Promise was made to Abraham in the Book of Genesis, and it was fulfilled in the Book of Joshua. It tarried for generations but in the end, it was fulfilled. It doesn’t matter how long God's promises on your life have lingered. God says, they may tarry, but they will certainly come to pass; they may seem forgotten but they are not forgotten; they may seem impossible but they shall be possible.

Focus on God, wait patiently for Him and He will fulfill His word concerning you.

Prayer : Lord, every word You have spoken to me, and every promise You have made to me shall come to pass, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Splendid Sunday.

Welcome to 2015. It's Our Year Of

JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pretty050(f): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2015
cryThis is my first post on this section, am tired of thinking, worrying of what the future holds. This is not how I envisioned my life to be @ this point. I dnt think the "be anxious for nothing" applies to me. But then be it unto me according to your word, satisfy me early Lord and let all these pass

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2015

Our Focal Scripture reveals that Jericho was shut because of the children of Israel. Because of the children of Israel, the inhabitants of Jericho locked their gates and refused to move out. They cut off their interactions with other nations because the Israelites were lurking around. The inhabitants of Jericho were afraid of the Israelites.

Friend, hear this: the enemies of your destiny are afraid of you. Those gathering against you are afraid that they cannot defeat you; those telling negative tales against you are afraid of your greatness; those who have negative wishes against you are afraid of you, otherwise they would have carried out all their wicked wishes.

The inhabitants of Jericho eventually ran for their lives when the walls of Jericho fell. God says, whatever did not kill you in the past should get ready to run; whatever did not kill you will be defeated by you; whatever enemy of your destiny that could not pull you down should get ready to be pulled down; everything that wants to stop you will be stopped by you. If the devil could not kill you despite all he did against you in 2014, then he better get ready to run for the rest of his life.

Stop being afraid of the gatherings against you; they are not as strong as you think; they are not as lethal as they want you to believe; the fact that they have not pulled you down completely is a sign that they are dead lions at their very best, and cowards at their very worst.

Focus on God and everything that opposed you in the past will hide in shame in this new season.

Prayer : Lord, everything that ever opposed me in the past will run away from me this year, in Jesus’ name!Amen.
Have A Fruitful Monday.

Welcome To 2015. It's Our Year Of

JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.