Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334020 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
@ll, one of us here named Redeemersave, has conquared barreness incase you have not read it in ttc thread, we all here are happy to present to her the "CERTIFICATE OF MOTHERHOOD"

Redeemersave, i say, CONGRATULATIONS in capital letters, Yes this revelation of BFp in ttc thread and in our thread here must surely come to pass this year,what a good begining of August. now we can happily remove your name from our prayer list now collect your satificate of motherhood. have a healthy/stress free 9 months in Jesus name.

@Goldenbaby, now come in and design a CERTIFICATE of mother hood here for our sister Redeemersave.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
@God's sent, thank you so much for your wonderful information,may God continue to enrich you with more wisdom.
@Redeemersave,Congrats once more,but I dey vex, you know wan post your bfp testimony here, this is the Certificate of Motherhood...God's sent requested I should send for you,hope you will like it, is the only ones I have,pls manage it oooo.

I just want to share what I understand about Motherhood::::: Motherhood is a choice you make everyday,to put someone else's happiness and well-being ahead of your own,to teach hard lessons,to do the right thing even when you are not sure what the right thing is,and to forgive yourself over and over again,for doing everything wrong...

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Continuation of Redeemersave's Certificate of Motherhood....

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2013
@All the fruitful mumies and daddies, may our heart desire be met by the almighty God. Infact the way things are working for me and my husband is unbelievable, we are just getting un common favour, people who seem not to like us before just sudenly begin to like us after the deliverance session, there is power in deliverance, may our deliverance remain permanent IJN.

@Godsent pls reply my mail, my ovulation is starting on thur, plsssssssss

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by hope23: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2013
Gudmorning my fruitful mothers in the house.Am so glad by d kind of testimonies am seeing here.Our God is indeed d Almighty!@ Godseent i claimed my BFP and others.Am so glad dat we are coming out to testify wat God is doing in our lives.D word of God says dat we overcome d devil by d blood of d lamb and by d WORDS OF OUR TESTIMONIES.I cover all our testimonies and d testifiers wit d blood of Jesus Christ amen.Dis is just d beginning of wat God will do for us dis yr.@ Goldenbaby love ur colorful posts.May d almighty God add colors to ur life amen.
@reedermerserve big congrats to u,may God see u tru dis period amen.

@all lets not give up on dis fight because at d end of d day we all must testify.Weeping may endure for a nite but joy cometh in d morning.Wen i look at my past and present now,i hv every reason to bless d name of God,despite d fact dat am still totally trusting in Christ(TTC).

Lets develop d habit of praising Him everyday,i hv a very strong conviction in my heart dat many of us will testify dis yr.

@Godsent and pikinmama may God continue to answer all ur prayers.Am blessed by ur testimonies.

@all it is well wit us .Have a wonderful and joyful day.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2013
@Hope23, Amen to your prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2013
Good morning to everyone here, it is another fruitful day, may we not work in vain Amen

Pls for those of us that went to deliverance due to low sperm count or watery sperm stay away from sex for few days then check the quality of your sperm u will notice something like the kind of substances you see in aloe vera when you cut it open it will look like a jelly Ah i can't discribe this thing well, ok it will look like small small gel. i got the experience when my hubby watery and low count change after deliverance, the sperm now became thick and it no longer pour back from me after sex, we notice it bf he re-do his S/A and everything was positve and i got preggy. pls whatch ur sperm now is no longer the same quality, use your blessed water and overcome low sperm count.

pls do not directly or indirectly go to any witch doctor for conception the price that goes with it is not a joke, i have not told you one third of my ttc story cos it is much it can take you one yr to finish reading it, go for deliverance and go to medical doctors so that you do not contaminate your child bf he or she is born. if u want to know wether am joking ask servant vic to show you some deliverance video he has conducted and see how demons enter unborn babies cos of where there mother or father went to, and what they did diabolically to have a child, and now the child cannot excel, even if they employ the child inside money minting room in CBN, he still come out poor. PLS ALL BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO TO CONCEIVE, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND I CAN BOLDLY TELL YOU THAT IT IS ONLY THE JOY OF THE LORD THAT MAKET ONE RICH OR FRUITFUL, AND ADD NO SORROW TO IT.

@Goldenbaby, even without seeing you i know u are such a star but my fear is that i do not know if you are in the right place where this star will shine for others to benefit from it, "no one lights a candle and put it under a bushel" may your star shine to overcome every darkness in your life. just imagine these beautiful pics you uploaded overnight hmmm wonderful.

@hope23, pls i want you to tell me the outcome of all the ttc medical test you have done, via email. and the kind of food you eat everyday.

@Rute, pls do the same as above, pls. send the result of ur hsg, homonal assey, scan, just type what the report say, and the kind of food you eat everyday.

skimpychic, mamoge, and any one i did not mention pls. if you are interested in this finding pls u can send yours too, to my email. joyfavour07@gmail.com

let us know what to pursue medically, now that you have done deliverance. we must all get the rain of bfp in this thread this yr amen.

@pikinmama, always endeavour to finish your topic, please, come in and finish the discharge topic, i 've told you i dnt always have chance i used cough syrup to cheat this baby and put him to sleep all the time which is not too good, leave that ur mary kay powder beauty practices first and come in here.

THANKS FOR READING

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2013
God's sent:

@Goldenbaby, even without seeing you i know u are such a star but my fear is that i do not know if you are in the right place where this star will shine for others to benefit from it, "no one lights a candle and put it under a bushel" may your star shine to overcome every darkness in your life. just imagine these beautiful pics you uploaded overnight hmmm wonderful.
@God's sent, my heart bleeds when reading your post above, I told myself that God just spoke tru you concerning my condition. You just said exactly what is happening to me, I strongly believe that am a star but my location is killing it and am surrounded with dream killers.. Amen to your prayer, God will surely see me through.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! God is good I am so happy for redeemrsave. I know more are coming for all the other expectant mummies and daddies.

God sent!!!! You rock!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nice14: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
Deleted
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Waooo, @God's sent, thank so much for this shower of love, God bless you. Keep doing what you know how to do best, God bless you.

@Goldenbaby, you mean you took time to put up those pics cos of me? Oh my love, I love you too but God love you the most my dear, I pray deeply for you, God will wipe away your tears in Jesus name. Thanks for the pictures my love.

@all trusting God, God never fails, I want you to wait patiently for Him, be consistent in your service to Him, if ttc draw you close to God, let it also lay you forever at His feet, don't leave Him even when He answer you, stay with Him and be with Him always. He is your Father.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:18am On Aug 07, 2013
@Redeemersave, yea my dear,we all are sisters,so we got to do what we can do for our dear ones here,Love you too!! You will carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women Amen, Amen to your prayers,Our God will wipe my tears and that of my other sister here. Thanks Sweerie.. Hugs
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2013
For sure we all are sisters
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2013
My people how are you?if God is for us who can be against us?

@Godsent my medical report say hormonal imbalance and aannovulation so I was placed on medication now I'm seeing my period every 30 days God is great
Here where I'm staying a lot of foodstuffs are too processed so since I've been following your and pikinmama's advice I've introduced a lot of spinach,Brocolli and beans
I was also battling with a recurrent candida/thrush but cutting down on sugar has completely wiped it out I'm also using the annointing water and oil Serv Vic and I can tell u all my husband is now the sweetheart that I married

Sorry for typos and long post. I'm using a mobile phone
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by hope23: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2013
morning everyone.

@ Godsent pls i sent u a mail thanks.

Wish all nice day
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
@All, there will be an abundant of BFP from this month on...
I had a dream this afternoon where I saw many pregnant women praising God.. I claim it for all my sisters here Amen

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Amen@GOLDENBABY.congrats Reedemersave.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
@Godsent,thanks sooooooo much and amen to ur prayers.

@Goldenbaby,thanks for those pics,I just love them.[And I love u too.]

@all,how are u?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
Rute: My people how are you?if God is for us who can be against us?

@Godsent my medical report say hormonal imbalance and aannovulation so I was placed on medication now I'm seeing my period every 30 days God is great
Here where I'm staying a lot of foodstuffs are too processed so since I've been following your and pikinmama's advice I've introduced a lot of spinach,Brocolli and beans
I was also battling with a recurrent candida/thrush but cutting down on sugar has completely wiped it out I'm also using the annointing water and oil Serv Vic and I can tell u all my husband is now the sweetheart that I married

Sorry for typos and long post. I'm using a mobile phone

Good evening all my fruitful people,
@Rute, i thank God for turning the heart of your dh towards you, cos that is the number one step towards getting pregnant. and i believe you do not have any serious fertility issue, so you have no reason not to be pregnant now that the spiritual has taking place and you have taking your blessings that was held down.

as for the annovulation is Parlodel among the drug the doctor prescribed for your treatment? cos it worked for me. do not allow any doctor to constantly place you on clomid cos it endangers the ovaries and other parts of the women's reproductive system.
stay blessed and enjoy your bfp in full.

There are some fruits that is not good for us to eat them on an empty stomack when ttc, e.g banana, orange, green apple, take them after you have eaten something. do not eat them to break fasting cos worms goes after them,
orange on an empty stomach make you feel hot in your stomach, possibly leads to minor purging, (HONEY) is good but honey purchased in super store are mostly diluted with sugar i only trust the ones that are brought from typical villages, bt is not easy to get them from the village except your parent or trusted relatives are there to bring honey for you, so instead of drinking sugar content honey that u bought in super market, is better to stay away from honey until u get original one if you are the honey fan type of person. Worm traces some sugary things you eat and spoil early pregnancies, One of the causes of (UNNOTICED ABORTION)

@Goldenbaby, i say amen to your prayers i receive on behalf of some people that are waiting on God for this miracle but dnt 've access to the internet or on nairaland.

@Bolanlevivian, as you have come to congratulate redeemer save may we all here congratulate you soon in Jesus name, yes the BFP portion is going round the way i dreamt about it.

i hope you are eating well or are u among the ttc women who drinks mayonaise, (Salad cream) and icing sugar? pls. try and go for deliverance if you have not done that cos am seriously praying to God without fear on the names of people that have done their deliverance here, cos i know that ones anybody step into that servant vic deliverance ground all evil forces troubling the person's life will die. so i can take the grace from him and boldly be praying on those name. cos i know that the forces has bn destroyed.

am doing this not that am beign paid but cos am surprise that am still alive and a mother after all i went tru cos of barrenness. even now, am yet to get back my real complexion, cos barreness turned me from beign a fair complexioned person to a dark complexioned person, and i was dissapearing gradually from this world. bt no body notice. But do u know what? I CONQUARED BARRENNESS grin grin!!!!
@ALL. MAY YOU ALL CONQUARE BARRENESS IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIVES IN JESUS NAME.

@All, i wish to officially inform all of us here that i suggest we remove the name of our beloved sister REDEEMERSAVE, from the prayer list cos now that she has conquared b arreness all other locked BFP doors has been open in Jesus name.
THANKS FOR READING
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 6:28am On Aug 08, 2013
@Goldenbaby that dream u had will come to reality for all of us IJMN amen!

@Godsent amen to yo prayers my sister.I also suspect my case is more spiritual than medical coz my own father inlaw stayed 5 years and my husband's brother 7 years I'm suspecting a generational curse that is why I quickly contacted u when u saw yo testimony in ttc thread may God bless u Godsent.and u know what even when me and hubby fight my inlaws always take my side and for someone who has been childless for 7 yrs its amazing even his sisters don't give me stress at all

@all fruitful mummies and dads how are u today
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nice14: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
Deleted
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Tundesenu, thanks so much.. I love you too.
@Rute, the dream will surely come to pass.
@God's sent, yea redeemersave's name will moved to mummies list,the list where your name and Pikinmama's mama name is..
@Nice14, you are welcome to this thread of wonderful mamas and papas that conquers barrenness.
@All,our God is with us alll.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Barka Da Sallah to all fruitful and blessed people here,

@nice 14, i've replied u,

@Rute, is like you are almost experiencing the same thing i experienced, my sister, my inlaws later started supporting me after my deliverance when ever i have quarrel with hubby, that was after the blessed water chase away the wife they sent down to my house,
@Rute ha! you have opened my mouth with this ur post this afternoon, to post how i used the blessd water chase away the strange wife that my inlaws arranged for hubby out of my house,

Onece upon the time my inlaws held meeting and called me, and planned to get some huge amount of money to settle me, so that i can leave their brothers house cos of not having a child, but within me i knew that if i quit the marriage am going to be a big loser cos no matter the amount of money they were planning to give me, my financial life will no longer be the same again cos i have lost so many business opportunity cos of marriage, and i have invested much in to the marriage afterall the marriage vow says is for better for worse, so i planned for that hubby family meeting day badly, that i will buy pump action then i will learn how to shoot gun then go to the meeting, the day they wish to settle me as they planned, then i will gun everybody down including my self, so that all of us will be the losers but i thank God for his intervention, God directed me a month to the said meeting day to servant vic thru my hair dresser and they cancelled that meeting and plan, i thank God for his hands in my life, cos i know i wuld have rot in Hell fire.

so later they changed the plans, and sent a very beautiful lady who pretended to had come to visit his father in Lagos but met his fathers absence, So she decided to come and wait for her father in our house, i allowed her cos they told me she is related to my husband's maternal family, bt i have not met her before, i am fund of hosting my inlaws whether young or old, i will cook all manners of food, serve you then you will choosed the one you wish to eat, so that was what i did when this lady came into my house,cos i thought she is truely related to my hubby, but i did not forget to sprinkle the blessed water round the whole house, including inside bathing and drinking water annointing oil inside my soup and all my food, PRAYING THAT IF THIS VISITOR IS HERE FOR EVIL LET THE FIRE AND POWER OF GOD IN THIS BLESSED WATER AND ANNOINTING OIL EXPOSE AND DISGRACE HER. hubby was on leave so i left both of them at home with the mind that they are related.

so the next morning i prepared to go to work so i handed over everything about the kitchen to her so that she can feel free and have something to eat,

but my car refused to start, so as i was doing everything to start the car i now returned my hand bag into my room and forgot it there, the car later worked and off i went to work, on my way i now noticed the absence of my hand bag, i now went back home only for me to hear hubby and the lady exchanging harsh talk in their dialet,while i was at the door so i stopped at the door and was listening carefully to their harsh voices, but i dnt understand hubby's language but not all, atleast i understands the ones that sounds abusive, bf i say jack the lady started talking in english, then stood still and listen .

SEE THEIR WORDS:
The lady: This house is very hot, i say i want to go, every where is hot,

Hubby: go and take your bath now, may be it's cos u have not taking your bath this morning that is why u are feeling hot.

LADY: i have taken my bath yet am still feeling hot please, give me transport fare let me go back before i die here,
who know if you have secretely told your wife that am not related to you, and she tried to poison me, pleaseeeeeeeee i want to go

LADY: Ehhe, you and your sister want to try me, you people think am a fool? they asked me to wait for you in the village so that you will come for introduction, you did not come, now she said i should come and spend time with you in Lagos, you are doing as if you do not know why i am here, you did not even touch me, you did not hug me, why are u people wasting my time? after all it will not take me two touch to get pregnant and give you children as a woman.

my people God'sent your sister, formed ice-block with my ears glued to the door while i listened, as i could no longer bear what i was hearing cos everything has been exposed to me tru the lady's words, so i just jumped into my room bring out the walking stick that dh used to wear his traditional attire on our traditional marriage ceremony day, and started hitting the lady with it chasing her round the house, dh tried to interven but i trew the stick towards his direction and he jumped out of the house. but as i was chasing the lady round the house, OOOOh! but i immediately remembered what servant vic told me that i should always allow God to fight for me cos as a child of God i should not fight for myself, and i have tried it several time resisting to fight for my self and it worked so immediately i remembered i now droped the stick on the floor and knelt down to beg God for forgiveness of sin of fighting for myself, the lady picked up her phone and slippers and her bag and ran outside, that was the last time i saw her, later i was waiting for inlaws to call me and asked me why i beat-up the lady they told me was related to hubby but no body called to ask. all i received at last was christmas greetings and bfp wishes as christmas gift. Hubby later came back home the next day expecting apology, i apologised afterall God has won the secret battle for me. since that day my inlaws always side me when ever we have issue.
i dont want to narrate everything that the blessed water has done for me cos i dnt know if any of our women here has revealed this thread to their hubby, cos your hubby will say no wonder anytime he want to go out to make some kurukere movement he will either cancell it or he will sleep off and forget the kurukere appointment.

God' sent prayer point. after asking for forgiveness of my sins, i will say God my creator any day hubby want to toast/taste any woman let his walking-stick not be able to raise, let him not be able to climb that woman's mountain, let them beging to fight each other, cos his walking-stick could not raise, and let them depart from each other for ever, let his walking stick only stand and climb only my mountain in Jesus name.i will pour the blessed water on his bathing /drinking water if am suspecting some dangerous outing. ( i believe you all knows what ("WALKING-STICK & MOUNTAIN" IS)pls.leave the IDIOMS as it iso! If you explain it here and ur hubby catches u, you will not see me on this thread for one year grin grin grin grin grin

I BET YOU IF YOU ARE SUSPECTING ANYTHING IN YOUR HOME PRAY ON THAT BLESSED WATER AND USE IT IN UR HOUSE, IT WORKS WONDERS.

Thanks for reading.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Godsent yo post had me crying and laughing at the same time its like I'm watching a movie kkkkkkki u chased her with a stick
I also do that putting annointing water n oil even in the soup it works!Godsent u went thru a lot in yo ttc journey this goes to show God is still on the throne he always fight our battles
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2013
Good morning every one, to our muslim posters Barka de Sallah.

@God's sent, mehn, you al most kil me with laugh yesternigh, i could nt post cos i was laughing what a drammar in ur home, u realy went tru alot as u ve always said i thank God for ur victory
that blessed water and annonting oil is realy realy working, am even seing changes in my body since using it changes both in my period and in my entire life, i & my hubby planned for ivf b4 going 4 deliverance but now we ve decided to hold on and forget ivf and watch what God want to do for us naturally, from now till December, cos the last test after deliverance shows dat am ovulating now. high prolactine and hot feeling in my stomach gone, since using that blessed water and oil i see positive changes and record testimony concerning my body-life, everyday.

@manoda, where are u long time no hear from u, abeg show face small
@maymay1,how body?
have a blissful day all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2013
Amen@ Godsent, i always look forward to reading from you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
@all,good afternoon,hope u are all enjoying ur public hols.
Servant Vics said that whenever we notice the finger of God in our lives,we should always testify.So,that is why I want to say that since I started taking the blessed water,I know longer feel my husband sperm dripping out after sex,infact this is so amazing cause I had done everything to stop it but it continued,even if I didn't stand up after sex,it would still come out. I am so happy and grateful to God for this miracle.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
happy holyday to all,
@Lore&Temi, may God give you all your triplets Bfp
faster than you expect it in Jesus, my younger sister will be going for deliverance at servant vic ministry by next deliverance August session, i know this tunde testimony will build her faith cos she is having the same problem, and am sure this is the reason she has not bn able to conceive since 3 yr of her marriage. she has drank and inserted many herbs and treated it with traditional med but the sperm is still pouring back the more according to her.

@all i& my lo are fine, he now moves every day in there since after deliverance if dare drink little of the blessed water he will be moving as if he has something to say. i thank God.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
Congratulations @Lore&Temi, at least that one is settled cos it is a big problem
that only God can solve u will conceive and bring fort ur quadruplets soon amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
@Godsent, please I sent you a mail.
@all, this TTC journey get as e e sha! I went to another clinic for a second opinion after been diagonised of PCOS. I went with dh( who came reluctantly), see how he was challenging the doc!!!

The conversation thus:

Doc:Madam, I have gone tru your reports but would still want you to retake some tests especially SFA and HSG
Husby: Doc, I have said I was going to keep quiet but I can't hold it! Of what points retaking this same test over and over again yet with no results! My wife knows I don't have any trust in all these report! Taking the same medicine over and over again with no result is foolishness! Just tell me the truth and the way way forward!!!! That's all..

Sistas, to cut long story I was dumbfounded even the doc tried calming him down explaining the frustrations behind TTC...

I can only pray for grace during this waiting period and God should show us his mercy early!!!

I have been booked for deliverance this month,I can only pray for a swift divine turnaround immediately after IJN.

Hapi holidays sistas...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
@Tundeseun, I thank God for you testimony,it is permanent Amen
@Pikinmama, hmmmmm, from mary kay powder to G string, no kill person with laugh oooo. Thanks for that information, may God always bless you.
@Kike100, all will be well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.