Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334326 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
please all i have to put this discussion out here, for every one to suggest cos i have been receiving testimonies in my email box concerning some people that went to servant vic deliverance ministry, for God to give them financial brakthrough, good jobs and other success in life, these people were not looking for the fruit of the womb, but they went there for deliverance and things turned around for good, they now sent their testimony into my box, they said they could not come in here to testify cos the thread reads How to conquare barreness spirituallly and medically. that we are only talking about conquaring barreness, so in other not to conflict the thread they decided to send their testimonies into my email which i cannot begin to copy and paste them here cos, am not here for advert but to show my fellow people the way out of spiritual war, so that they too will live long and enjoy total peace.

so i come up with the sugestion of re-naming the thread Thus: HOW TO OVERCOME BARRENNESS & POVERTY SPIRITUALLY/PHYSICALLY.

this thread does not belong to me alone, so pls. if you have a better name for the thread, pls. post it here but if the one i suggested is ok let us know immediately please ur urgent sugestion is highly needed.

thanks for your usual co-operation

my Email: joyfavour07@gmail.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
I dont think its a bad idea, if changing the name of the thread wil make them come and share their testimony here to the glory of God and shame to the devil, I second it.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
@God's sent, the name is good (but I prefer the word Conquer than Overcome)... for me I am trying to conquer poverty in my life right now, that is why am off ttc for now, let me get myself financially first.. Those people are even suppose to come here and testify since the got servant vic's number through you,and also you are the founder of this thread while our spiritual adviser is servant vic, so I don't see any reason why they won't come here,there testimony here meant help some guest that normally read this thread and even me self..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
julieton: Happy sunday to everyone, to all that attended this month deliverance session and every one who had encounter with this servant of God, even if through phone, may our testimony flow like water IJN.

@ Goldenbaby congratulation to ur sister, may her delivery stand as contact point for we here IJN

@ All that attended, did you watch and listen to;

1. the evil spirit that was oppressing the lady that was being delivered. How the spirit husband was removing Adi or something that he used to block the woman's womb so that she will not conceive.

2. The lady that was healed of PID testimony the previous week?

3. The beautiful sister that attended last month deliverance session, and came back to testify how after the deliverance session the Lord surprised her family with change of story( She said from nothing to uncommon favour).
She said her husband was given a TV deal that leads to millions of naira and a they receive favour and packed into a new house?

4. The numbers of people servant Vic was attending to(The Needy) by giving them food and money?.. When I watched my DVD at home i even saw more of the needy he is attending to, compare to the ones that came on thur. (-God help us so that we can join your servant in helping the needy)

5.Did you see how simple and God fearing this servant of God is?

6. Did you see how the servant of God will go on his Kneels every time praying to God? ( I have learnt that from him).

You are right Goldenbaby, conquer will be better, Julieton testified about a lady that attended June deliverance session and came back to give her testimony by July how God changed their Financial story from nothing to something
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sandygechy(f): 3:48am On Aug 10, 2013
I'm interested in the delieverance.Pls,what's the Church address and Servant Vic's phone numbers?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2013
This is servant Vic number, call him you will surely come back and testify about the good work of God in your life IJN

Servant Vic number 08153309479, you need to call him so that he can give you fasting, because without that, they will not book you for deliverance-Goodluck.

Servant vic address: from Oshodi or anywhere, enter a bus to Sango Ota, Stop at last bus stop, under bridge, ask of Ijoko Road, and stop by plaza junction, u will see indomie signboard, walk to your right hand, ask No 5, Idowu Close, off second powerline, or u ask the vulcanizer at the signboard or any body for direction to Idowu Close.

@ All, happy Sallah celeberation, where are our moslem sistes and Brothers, pls u people should not finish the rammmmmmmmmmmmmsooooooooo share our to us through PM

@God's sent i think the name is ok but i prefare conquare to overcome.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2013
Good morning all,
@God'ssent, i support the idea of adding conquare poverty to the thread's name,
cos, The beautiful sister i saw there in July deliverance, that attended the June deliverance session, and came back to testify on July, how after the deliverance session the Lord surprised her family with change of story( She said from nothing to uncommon favour).
She said her husband was given a TV deal that leads to millions of naira and a they receive favour and packed into a new house.

Testimonies like this suppose to be put in here, but the sister may not know about this thread, or she may feel the thread is only about fruit of the womd matters.
and many people must have gotten a financial breaktru after deliverance bt could post their testimonies here for that same reason of the thread's name.
so the above re-name is ok.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2013
@God' sent, the idea of adding conquare poverty is very good, cus as i went for the deliverance cos my baby that is almost due for delivery was lying horizontal, but later go head down and moves every day since after deliverance, apart from this testimony my financial status has improved i sell more than the amount i used to sell in my business since that week i atended the deliverance till now, and i know other people's finance must have improved too
even my uncle that live in uk that have never given me kobo before, sent me money last week.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by judii(f): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2013
Good morning all. Pls, I need some1 2 help me with servant Vic's MTN number ASAp. I have his GLO but I don't have a GLO line so its very difficult talking with him 4 as long as I would really like. I intend 2 be a part of this month's deliverance session. I'm not conversant with Sango Ota @ all o. In fact I would be coming all the way from Benue State n I have a seven month old baby. Any idea on where we can lodge that would be affordable n comfortable?can some1 pls post d Hotel name n price range n location 4 me? I need 2 start preparing 2wards it, pls. I await d MTN number n hotel information, pls. Thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2013
@Judii, call him and tell him to give you his MTN number, to make the call cost cheap for u, i did that and he gave me the MTN number, he is a very humble man of God.

secondly do not aks of hotel online, call servant vic and ask him since he lives in sango ota, my husband's friend that is coming for deliverance from Aba did that and he told him to expect his response tommorow cos he has to send a trusted person to check around for cheaper hotel, servant vic is security councious for people coming from far.
ask him directly he is a humble man of God.

@God's sent, to add conquare poverty is good, cos since the deliverance i found the person that borrowed money from me and change his phone number and relocated with his family to where i dont know, i was surprise to meet him face to face at a motor park, i held him on his trousers & followed him to where he relocated to i collected his new number, and his wife's number. the following week he brought to me a cheque of 150k that he was owing me my hubby is preparing to take his friend there for deliverace by December cos of bad debtors. praise to God.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by judii(f): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
@ Mikuut, I would do as u suggested. Thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Thank you all for your votes, i will rename it soon,

please i want to use this medium to advice all the spinsters and bachelors, that are viewing this thread. That:
Before you get married try and do all the medical fertility test i.e ranging from
Genotype test to HSG etc. iit is very important. so that you will know when the evil forces tempers with your reproductive organs.

if i had not done all these test before getting married, i would have tought i was born
with no Fallopian tubes, but cos i did all the test and they all came out fine including hsg came out fine, i did it in two different states where i was, and where my hubby stays bf we got married and they were all fine. but after one year of marriage with no child i repeated the same test and everything came out bad no fallopian tube was seen etc.

SOME PEOPLE THINK MIRACLE LIKE THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE, IT IS HAPPENING, IT HAPPENED TO ME AND IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING BEFORE TO OTHERS, ESPECIALLY WHEN UR BODY IS TEMPERED WITH, BY EVIL FORCES GOD WILL ARISE TO REPLACE UR MISSING PARTS.

so i went down to the internet searching for people that had no fallopian tubes, then i stumbled on this thread: http://www.babycenter.com/400_getting-pregnant-after-having-tubes-tide-cut-and-burned_860285_944.bc?startIndex=10&sortFieldName=

then i keyed my faith into the story of the woman that got pregnant and bear a son named Drake, after she cut off and burnt her fallopian tubes, i did not do such to my tubes but i felt misssing tubes and tubes that were choped off have the same meaning. so i printed the "BABY DRAKE PIC" and took it to deliverance ground, after deliverance i will wake up in the mid night and asked God to give me my own baby Drake.

My brethren, i Thank God that the baby Drake is a fine boy, if you see my baby hmmm, he looks like baby Drake's, round face, smooth light hair very fat just like that baby Drake, the difference is just the color, wonders shall never end, My people God used this resemblance to show me that He gives what we asked for

so please if you are using anybody or anything as apoint of contact to receive a blessing make sure what you are using as point of contact is beautiful,

Thanks for reading.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
@all,that prayed for me,Amen to ur prayers. Thanks

@Godsent,that decision is very good,I realised that the deliverance leads to all round favour and not only on TTC issue.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Winneygirl(f): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pls know that some people are skeptical once you start talking about money and financial breakthrough.
I feel the present title is ok.
The aim is to get closer to God irrespective of your needs.
He knows all Ur needsand if U cry out 2him, TTC or not, he will make evrything good in his time.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
@all...just to pump in and say hi. Hop u all ar doing great...@Godsent...i think present title is ok. Barreness dos not only refer to those seeking for fruitful of the womb. One can equally b barren financially. Tnx for ur wonderful posts.i hop u ar enjoy Enugu state now? Warm greetings to ur boy. @pikinmama...u ar a great comedian. Tnx for ur wonderful info. God bless u love. @Goldenbaby...it is wel wit u. God wi supply all ur needs according to His riches in glory thru christ Jesus. @all..this is our season to annonuce our bfp
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek(f): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Am new on this thread and waiting on God for 3years, I pray he will wipe away our tears this year
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by judii(f): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
@ God's sent, I think the present title of your thread is perfect. Barreness is in different forms. Someone can be barren in the womb, maritally (very bad relationship with spouse), financially, academically, a person's destiny can be completely barren. Just stick 2 this one because u opened the thread based on your experience. Pls, tell those people 2 post their testimonies here even though it is not barreness of the womb they got breakthrough for. I want 2 be a part of the deliverance not because I seek the fruit of the womb but because I feel I'm not yet whom God created me 2 be.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nice14: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Deleted
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
@All that said that the present name is ok, I agree cos someone said that barreness must not be only for the fruit of the womb, someone can be barren in other aspect of his life.. I agreed on the second name so that those people can come and testify here.but since majority are saying that the present name is ok, no problem with that.
@God's sent,pls tell them to come here and share their testimony,that we will be happy to hear and thank God for their testimony.
@Chi16,Amen to your prayers, you are blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Greetings 2 all,sori a/v .nt bin able 2 post 4 sum tym now,though bin reading silently,bin very busy n facing sum challenges,but in all GOD has bin very awesome n faithful.facing
Welcome 2 all d new comers,u wil surely testify soon.
@Godsent ,thanks dear4 sharing ur story wit us,u r truly sent by God 2 start dis thread,we appreciate. As 4 d changing of d tittle of dis thread,i feel d present tittle is ok n should nt b changed just like sum of my sis said earlier on,any1 is free 2come here n testify as long as it is 2d glory of God,d tittle should nt stop dem because despite ttc sum of us r also facing financial n oda forms of barreness.Dis my opinion sha! Thanks .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2013
julieton:
Good morning all,
@God'ssent, i support the idea of adding conquare poverty to the thread's name,
cos, The beautiful sister i saw there in July deliverance, that attended the June deliverance session, and came back to testify on July, how after the deliverance session the Lord surprised her family with change of story( She said from nothing to uncommon favour).
She said her husband was given a TV deal that leads to millions of naira and a they receive favour and packed into a new house.

Testimonies like this suppose to be put in here, but the sister may not know about this thread, or she may feel the thread is only about fruit of the womd matters.
and many people must have gotten a financial breaktru after deliverance bt could post their testimonies here for that same reason of the thread's name.
so the above re-name is ok.

Well for me, I think others are suppose to be encourage to come and be part of this thread, because child and money is every family's desire
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by clarina: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hi all, I ve been a silent reader for sometime, I think its time I join this wonderful thread fully. Godsent,may God bless u for all ur prayers & encouragement. This is my 4yr of waiting & I'm hoping God will finally hear my prayers & thhose waiting on him too.@goldenbaby..hi. May we receive our babies this year in Jesus name,Amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
@Clarina, you are welcome to this thread of wonderful mamas and papas, your stay here won't be long.. Hope all is going well?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by 4Gsmokei(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
Its Gods doing that I discovered this wonderful thread. I ve read from 0-present page am truly blessed and encouraged by all the great testimonies, advice & recommendations by the wise ones
Here This is the 5th year of our marriage and my wife and I are still ttc coupled with lots of challenges. Am glad to find this thread cos it seems I ve found solutions to all our challenges. Next deliverance must not pass me by. Tanx to the originators of this thread.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Good afternoon all, I think this information is a must hear for all children of God,

I called servant Vic yesterday and asked him this question, Does satan give children ? or money, If no, then why is it that when some people go to native doctors and after concusions and some sacrifice they will now take in and give birth and now have business boom or favour?

Servant Vic laughed for some minutes and asked me to get a biro, a sheet of paper and my bible.

He started by saying that God is the only one that can give children or wealth and not satan, he said his mandate from God is to free God's people from the hand of satan and also expose satan's tricks to the children of God.

He now said that right from the begining God has given us the power to be fruitful and multiply(Gen 1V28)and have dominion over everything we have(Business or career). But when satan made Adam and eve to fall, Angel Michael and his angels (Rev 12V7-12) chased satan and his angels(Now demons) to this earth because Michael felt heaven can not contain him and satan. And satan vowed that he will frustraite or destroy any child of God who wants to go to heaven.

HOW SATAN OPERATE WITH A MARRIED WOMAN
The moment a lady gets married the demons will arise and be looking for the person to commit sin, the moment one does that without asking for forgivneness of sin, the demons will go and inform satan who is living in satanic kingdom and satan will go and accuse( Rev 12V10)the person before God and God who is a just God will be left with no option but to judge accordinly(Remember he is a just God) and the person's guiding angels will go away from that person.

Once that takes place satan will replace the guiding angels with his Demons or monitoring spirit, and with the mission of making sure that the person dont succeed in anything. He said the moment that has taken place that is when you will start having funny funny dreams(Eating, Sexual intercourse,Dogs, animals, people chasing you, seeing blood, Madmen, dead relatives or parents, going back to former school, house, village etc) And at that point we see this dreams, its God showing you that there is danger and you need to go for total deliverance is which done by God without collecting anything.

DEVIL'S TRICK ON TTC:
They will see a man(Demon/s) coming to have intercurse wuth them when asleep, and the demon will use spiritual lylon to cover the lining of the womb so that whenever your DH meet with you the semen can not pass through instead it will be coming back because the road has beed ubstructed by the spirit husband with lylon.

With much pressure on the woman from family and friends, some will now go to agent of the devil (Native doctors for solution). After you have done the sacrifice and worshiped another god which is what God promised that whosoever does that, punishment will be upon the 4th generations of such person(Ex 20V3-7)The demons will now remove their spiritual lylon from the womb and allow the woman to concieve knowing fully well that they have gotten a grip of that person's up to 4th generations.

DEVIL'S TRICK ON BUSINESS/CAREER OR A LADY LOOKING FOR FUTURE PARTNER:
He said they have evil cloth(Red and Black)they use to cover your business/carreer/a lady looking for future partner's face, that people will not want to have anything to do with ur business/carreer/they can also cover a beautiful lady's face so that nono man will propose to her, And the moment one goes to seek help from the agents of the devil, they will remove the evil clothe temporary for some time but the whole trick is that the person has comitted the sin of iniquity(Lost 4 generations to satan for his torment) He now concluded that some of the troubles we are going through, some are from the sin of iniquity that our father, grandfather(foundation) had comitted is what opened the door that gave satan right of entry.

I now asked him what can be done to people with that kind of foundation like me, he said one has to renounce it and ask God to use his fire to locate and destroy any where they wrote ur name over foundational iniquity.

Sorry for the long post, I think this might help someone also, May God deliver us from our foundational sins of iniquity in Jesu name

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bcolah(f): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hi all, Discovered this thread sometym ago and I've been following ever since.
I'm new to ttc- haven't spent a year in marriage but I'm soooo worried. My husband's family want children asap. Counting months for me since we got married. Had to pressurize my hubby to go for tests even though d Dr too was hesitant since we haven't been married for long. The Dr's report for me - HSG fine(extremely painful procedure),hormonal profile fine, while for my hubby, SA dead sperm cells. We came home very depressed that day and ever since, I've been very worried. D Dr gave him some drugs, said they found traces of staph in his semen so he took drugs for infection and also gave him wellman. I'm hoping and praying for a turnaround as I hope I won't have to do any ART.
Praying to the Great Physician to overturn every unfavourable Dr's report. Amen.

May all of our joys be full Amen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
@4Gsmokei and Bcolah, welcome to this wonderful thread, our Good Lord will surprise you soon.
@Julieton, very very correct, I really learnt a lot from what you just shared that servant vic said. Hmmmmmm, may God deliver us from any Foundational curse, I really need to be at the deliverance ground, my own matter too much,I believe calling on phone won't solve it, I need to be there life and direct.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
@ Julieton, Waooh, what a lesson we all must learn from what servant Vic told you,

@ All may every foundational curse be destroyed from our lives IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bcolah(f): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
@ Goldenbaby, thanx dear and a Big AMEN!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 12:49am On Aug 12, 2013
@ Goldenbaby and Sotum2, Amen to your prayersooooooo IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 6:55am On Aug 12, 2013
@Julieton, so many lesson to learn from what servant Vic told you, God help your children from unknown foundational curse.

@All keeping this thread alive, mey our testimony be permanent in Jesus name, and those who are just part of this thread you all will soon testify like others IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 7:52am On Aug 12, 2013
sandygechy: I'm interested in the delieverance.Pls,what's the Church address and Servant Vic's phone numbers?

I hope you have gotten it, after your deliverance you will be the next tetifier IJN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.