Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,858 members, 7,851,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (335639 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aanyasougo: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2013
for as many that want to experience the genuine touch of God, pls avail urself for a 3day encounter with the God of Zion in a program titled 'Help from Above'. at ZION HERITAGE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES, Plot 1245 Sapele Streey, Besides Access Bank, by Garki Market, Abuja. Ministering is Prophet Okwudili Eze. I specifically have passion for barren women, and those oppressed by the devil cos the grace for der deliverance is available. Nd pls note, im nt a pastor, or a church worker. I hv only seen God at work thru dis prophet. Let d Holyspirit be the convincer. If u nid my further assist on locating the venue kindly contact me on my email cos i stay in Garki. aanyasougo@gmail.com, try God this season.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2013
God I thank u for the brethren that went for deliverance on thursday,it shall be permanent IJN. As if d devil unleashed his demons yesterday . See wat hapened in ttc thread. @adconline or wat do u call urself, r u really a med practitioner, if u r then u dnt need to come online to look for customers ur work will Speak for u.pls let us alone who believe that all power belongs to God. My dear @ goldenbaBy, don't fret for God has u @ the palm of his hands.he knows ur name for sure therefore u r more than conquerors. @all may we testify soon IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2013
pls aw can I reach d man of God via phne call....cos I stay n abia ..a student...don't av cash to travel to lag....I normally c myself putting on my sec schl uniform,seeing naked lesbians trying to seduce me....male private part...seeing women having sex w snake....romancing guys etc...I just need help
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2013
@Tmc1,I thank God for you and your son, cool down,our God will surely make a way for you. Amen to your prayers.
@Skimpychick, Amen to your prayer,my deliverance and that of others that went on thursday is permanent. ***The devil really release his agents yesterday ooo, but they mamas in ttc thread allowed him to put anger in their heart. Pls don't mind anyone that is coming here to make troubles,because Cursed are the trouble makers for they shall be called the children of the devil.. We are more than conqueror,so pls allow them to place more curse on themselves.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Tmc1,I thank God for you and your son, cool down,our God will surely make a way for you. Amen to your prayers.
@Skimpychick, Amen to your prayer,my deliverance and that of others that went on thursday is permanent. ***The devil really release his agents yesterday ooo, but they mamas in ttc thread allowed him to put anger in their heart. Pls don't mind anyone that is coming here to make troubles,because Cursed are the trouble makers for they shall be called the children of the devil.. We are more than conqueror,so pls allow them to place more curse on themselves.
pls aw can I reach d man of God via phne
call....cos I stay n abia ..a student...don't
av cash to travel to lag....I normally c
myself putting on my sec schl
uniform,seeing Unclad lesbians trying to
seduce me....male private part...seeing
women having sex w snake....romancing
guys etc...I just need help
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2013
@Echala i thank the Alpha and Omega the ancient of days, the Almighty God that removes shame and barrenness, i was over- joyed when i saw your post here, congratulations sister,may you carry to full term in good health and in riches and deliver safely IJMN.

@Goldenbaby, uteh, mercylicious, enm and all that keeps this thread alive i thank you all may God who removed my shame remove your shame,
@mercylicious pls. help me check if your name is in the prayer list.

sotum2:

@Goldenbaby, uteh and All , who have attended servant vic's deliverance session, pls let us be careful with the tricks of the devil, remember that we are suppose to keep the principles of God, so that the devil will not accuse us(Rev 12V10) before God and rob us of our deliverance or blessing, do not be move by any words from the other side. It is left with God to pass his judgement upon that person or not.

All we need to do, is to reply some, ignore some, and as usual help those who need deliverance with our own experience and how they can get themselves freed from satanic manipulation in their lives.

@ All asking for the number of servant Vic, this is the number 08153309479.

pls feel free to call him, he dont collect money, I repeat, he dont collect money, instead he give to the needy, I have attended three of his prayer sessions.

@Sotum2, you have said it all, i do not think am available for argument over what God has used his servant to do or what God has been using him to do for both Muslims and Christians who believed that God is able.

for some new members and viewers, if you are having strange dreams, i.e having sexual intercourse, eating in the dream, giving birth in the dream, wearing torn cloths, bathing in public, seeing dead relatives, dream of masquerade etc
i will advice you to go for deliverance in the right place.
i do not blame people that are doubting the thread or my testimonies it is cos there are
so many fakes out there, which i have met too, but if this man is not a true man of God that God have used to remove all round shame in my life i will not and can never be bold to tell any one about him
i also thank the Almighty God, that so many people have gone to him for deliverance and God truly delivered them.
all i want you to do is to go to this man of God for deliverance incase you are having any bad dream,
spiritual attack, barrenness or stagnancy in any areas of your life then come back here and post your testimony.
even Muslims goes there and come back with testimonies, cos we are created by one God.

jennyfire007: Pls @Godsent pastor vic number isn't connecting...plsi sent u an email pls reply me thanks...mine is urgent I wona under go À surgery in my womb and am worried it mite lead me †̥☺
Barrenness

why don't you send him text message he might call you back when he sees your sms ok.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2013
@Kayceemadug,this is servant vic's number 08153309479.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
good afternoon and happy new week to all my fellow conquerors,

@Echala, big congratulations to you may God's protection be upon you and your baby, no evil shall come near you & lo cos your name is written in the book of life and mothers waw awsome God

Goldenbaby: [b]@Julieton,Am bouncing in the lord ooooo!!!!! you have spoken well,I have never seen my own type of marriage situation any where ooo, my own carry weight..
Concerning my hubby, servant vic has promised to help him with 20k,that he should run around for the other balance,that the money will bring good thing to him if he can follow the principles of God. he told me to call my hubby and encourage him to accept God into his life,(that I should stop avoiding his calls) that him servant vic can't do anything if my hubby is not willing to give his life to christ and leave a good life style. So I called my hubby and he was happy of what I told him,he even started crying when I started telling him of all he's doing and that the demons said he can never listen to any pastor for prayers,I told him that crying won't solve the matter,that he should just leave a holy life and that he will see the hand of God in this life,I told him to denounce the sins of inquitiy..(Exodus 20:3-5). I really told him many thing,to the extend he started asking me if am now a pastor and if I have married another man. I told him yes that am now married to three persons- God the Father,Son and Holy spirit. He said he will think about all that I have told him and he will start with fasting and denouncing his sins.

****Yes,Praying for someone that is not ready to change will not make any positive impact.. So me praying for him depends on the way he has chosen.
Thank you so much and Amen to your prayer..
[/b]

@Goldenbaby i thank God for your kind of person and for your successful deliverance, i still blv dat with the intervention of servant vic, am sure your husband will be a brand new man in the Lord
and u 're such an easy going person ready to forgive him if only he can realy serve God thums up sis,

@all. that are new here and u want to reach the man of God servant vic, feel free to reach him if you want to go for deliverance, u cn go there, me and my family were delivered there by God himself, servant vic is just a vessel dat God is using to clear the spiritual and set the captives free, i also saw him sharing food and money to the less priviledge people both old and young on the day i went for mine deliverance which i wasnt d only one dat witnes it
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Am a CONQUEROR!!!!!.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Putu4,thanks so much,I appreciate that.. My dear,we have to forgive one another no matter what because our God in heaven always forgives us. Our God will answer us all Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
na wire o devil and all demons really really cried for d sake of this last thursday deliverance session
cos the the tremendious testimonies here. it show dat demons are happy
when we are suffering.
@all let's keep this thread alife to save more people from bondages of satan and his agents
@Echala congratulations 've a stress free nine months
@Goldenbaby how are u,hope you are rejoicing in the Lord.
@every one in God's waiting room d God dt did it for us will do it for you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Julieton, am bouncing so much in the lord. But am just a little bit sad now because of TTC thread. I don't know why they allowed the devil to bring confusion in their midst to the extent of moderators closing the thread...
I pray that they should all get a quick BFP!!!! And I wish the moderators will open the thread..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
tmc1: @visitor30 we r fine oh,hope u okay? did u go 4 d deliverance?

@Nancy1985(now tmc1), I didn't go for last month's program, but looking forward to that of this month by the grace of God! Coincidentally I have a family wedding am not suppose to miss, so it sure by God's grace that I will make that of this month! Thank God for your boy and wishing you and your family a glorious November!

@All, never mind the distraction strategy Satan wants to use to rob us of our blessings by trying to create an opportunity to accuse us before God with the spirit of anger!
Like Sotum2 has said, reply some, ignore the rest and stay focus and keep testifying of God's goodness! It is well with us all!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
hello conquerors how are doing happy new week,
@my Goldenbaby, bia obu onye negbu nwagu,
thank God for the power in deliverance, devil has been put to shame,

Goldenbaby: @Julieton, am bouncing so much in the lord. But am just a little bit sad now because of TTC thread. I don't know why they allowed the devil to bring confusion in their midst to the extent of moderators closing the thread...
I pray that they should all get a quick BFP!!!! And I wish the moderators will open the thread..

pls. dnt bring their matter here, i find it difficult to post in that thread sometime cos u dnt know the one u will post some of them will pack follow you with serious quarel as if they are seein you. and that thing is affecting some people that want to contribute some important
infor, some one like me that hate harsh words,
to me i like that mamaT cos she is a no nonsense lady, she know that their behaviour is scaring people away.
d arguement was too hot if i were the mod i will do same,

pls let's menten this our thread cos is the life wire of my family's happiness, @visitor30, thanks for d advice, @all for my sake and for the
sake of the person that created this thread who i know is not a trouble maker lets keep
testifying of the Lord's doing and keep beign friendly to all.
God'sent i sent you mail.

one love.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Ada40, Hope you LO don dey Kick wella.
**Yea the devil has been defeated in my life and in the lives of all my fellow conquerors here..
Hahahahahahahahaha, no kill me with laugh oooo,pls am not even planing to discuss their matter here oooo. Afterall na them make God's sent pick race with their e-figthing,insult,accusation,Jealous and many other things. That's why God's sent have to open this thread and am happy to be one of the conquerors in this thread,cos it has really saved many lives.
I also noticed that you didn't even announce your BFP there.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Ada40, Hope you LO don dey Kick wella.
**Yea the devil has been defeated in my life and in the lives of all my fellow conquerors here..
Hahahahahahahahaha, no kill me with laugh oooo,pls am not even planing to discuss their matter here oooo. Afterall na them make God's sent pick race with their e-figthing,insult,accusation,Jealous and many other things. That's why God's sent have to open this thread and am happy to be one of the conquerors in this thread,cos it has really saved many lives.
I also noticed that you didn't even announce your BFP there.

@Goldenbaby nne u don't like me at all, i should go and annouce gini,
some of them belif you must be an everyday poster there before you can post
ur bfp there, even when u want to do it to let
them know that God can do it for everybody as encouragement,
some are ready to pursue u back into ur mother's belly

i only post question about moringa powder cos i cant eat
any leaf now bt they din't reply me, can't even stand d sight of
leaf on my soup or any food snce wks now.
do u have any idea if moringa powder can be used to substitute
leaf like ugu, efirin. water leaf and others.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sammynaijaguy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
i have been calling the man of God servant Vic and he does not pick my call
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by muma(f): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
@ Ada, yes you can use moringa leaves to substitute ugu, and its better dan ugu.

Pls all , hope i didn't offend anybody by answering without proper introduction.

Well done all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
sammynaijaguy: i have been calling the man of God servant Vic and he does not pick my call

sms him he will call u back may be he is busy, he is such a humble man of God

muma: @ Ada, yes you can use moringa leaves to substitute ugu, and its better dan ugu.

Pls all , hope i didn't offend anybody by answering without proper introduction.

Well done all

@muma no not at all, just that now that ur name have entered dis thread you are now
a BIG CONQUEROR cos they will soon add your name on the prayer list and just withing
few months u will announce your bfp in evry areas of your life cos we are nt praying for only
pregnancy bfp here we also pray for all round bfp, so u are highly welcome. nnua.

thanks for the moringa answer, i can now use it without fear.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rexyl(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
muma: @ Ada, yes you can use moringa leaves to substitute ugu, and its better dan ugu.

Well done all

Tested and proven? And from which research confirmation? Real answers pls from any one on moringa leave - better than Ugu and most leaves.

Secondly, all miracles done in the name of Jesus are manifestation of the promise of the gift of Holy Spirit by God our heavenly Father for healing, deliverance and many more. I thank God my Church is living and members are witnesses to mighty work of God. I pray for everyone they has received the miracle. It shall be permanent. Miracles are the Lord doing and they are marvelous in our sights. To all real men of God, your strengths shall be continually renewed for greater work in His vineyard.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
thank God this good thread finaly made it to front page
thank you moderator,
@my fellow Muslim viewers or newbies, if you have any problem that requires deliverance you can go there do not look let any ugly post here to disturb you i did not see any thing like scamming there,
i went there after reading the post of a Muslim sister here, i gave d man of God a call i later told him i am a Muslim and he told me we were created by the same God so i went there and after deliverance everything about my bad dream stoped, you can pray in the name of Allah as a Muslim there and still get answer.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
@menes or any one that have attended the deliverance can you give me the address of the deliverance ministry? i have called Servant vic, he said i should come this next thursday, by 9Am
he gave me a prayer point and he said that if i get to the entrance of the ministry building i should ask for forgiveness of sins and pray that anything or any demon that is troubling my life, that is causing my problem should follow me into the Tabernacle righ now in the mighty name of God then i can enter into the ministry.

pls someone that have attended should give me the address of the ministry, cos i must go there by next thursday, can't wait to be there.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
samplet: @menes or any one that have attended the deliverance can you give me the address of the deliverance ministry? i have called Servant vic, he said i should come this next thursday, by 9Am
he gave me a prayer point and he said that if i get to the entrance of the ministry building i should ask for forgiveness of sins and pray that anything or any demon that is troubling my life, that is causing my problem should follow me into the Tabernacle right now in the mighty name of God then i can enter into the ministry.

pls someone that have attended should give me the address of the ministry, cos i must go there by next thursday, can't wait to be there.

CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES-------from Oshodi or anywhere, enter vehicle to Sango Ota, stop at last bus stop, treck to underbridge, and walk to your right hand, that is Ijoko Road, stop and ask of plaza junction, branch right,(second powerline) and ask for no 5, Idowu close, off second powerline, by the plaza junction, you will get there and you will surely come back to testify IJN.

For all doubting, please go and see yourself, if you are having funny dreams and you enter that place your story will change to testimony, he will not tough you but the moving power of God will do.

*For some of us who care to know, servant Vic dont collect money, instead he give to the needy, he dont touch you while praying but demons cry and screen when he calls the fire of the holyghost to locate and destroy every evil creature that has been disturbing anyone in the terbanacle.

*He worships @ Winners and work in the toilet as a cleaner. (it is inside the free dvd video he gave to me the second time i went there)

*He was formally a musician by the name Dr. Hammer of the old mama youngy fame, who caries a sledge hammer, before the Lord arrested him to come and do his work, his album was popular in Edo state in the 90s
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Golden baby et al ttc reopend and no more fighting. We are one u can all come back and get ur needed support dont knw what happend yesterday but it is well.
Didnt know of this thread and Godsent and pikinmama until yesterday.

anyways u guys are doing a good work here keep it up.
More grace
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Ada40,Biko nwannem nwanyi,ahurum gi n'anya oooo. I no come answer your question (I no even know the answer self),thank God MUMA helped you out before I logged in. Pls feed LO very well oooo. The Lord is your strength..
@Muma,thanks for helping my sister out. You are blessed and you are now a conqueror, you will conqueror barreness and other things in your life very soon.
@Menes, Yipeeeeee!!!!! I quickly checked the front page when I saw your post. We give God all the glory!!!
@Moderators,Thank you so very much.
@Sammynaijaguy,you are welcome to this thread of conquerors. God will surely answer you!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Am trying to understand what is going on here, anyone care to tell
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
aguiyi: Am trying to understand what is going on here, anyone care to tell

You can read the front page and read three to four pages backward it will help you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Am on it, I think this thread has quit a fantastic name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
@All conquerors we thank the Lord, they came in and there was no single fight among us. God is wonderful, may his name be praised, some that will go and see for themselves will surely come back here to testify.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2013

@Aderome,Na sooooo, our God is faithful and wonderful.
@Sotum2,you are always on point,how's your DW?
@Pintoxx, Finecheek, Manoda, Rute, Canalily, Waistbead, Funkeybaybee, Bolanlevivian, Motherofprinces, Seacrest, Chikannoli, Jilsandra, Mikuut, Boomark, Santagole25, Perisienne, Iykmau. 4Gsmoke, Sub-zidi, Godlovesme13, Folarsimbi, Mamaoge, Infogenius, Maymay and others I couldn't mention, hope all is well with all of you,some have totally stopped posting,What ever it is,remember that our God is a master planner and he has already planned our breakthroughs.
@All,I will be going to see Servant Vic this coming thursday,he has given me fasting and prayer. to be said every 3hours,he also said I should come with anointing oil. I bless the name of God because no evil creature or kingdom will destroy my total deliverance.
***May the GLORY of GOD be with us Amen***

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 6:31am On Nov 05, 2013
good morning my beloved sisters n brothers hope we had a lovely nite rest. S remember me in ur prayers o. Today is my 2nd year anniversary. I thank God for keeping I n dh tru thick n thin. Not letting d storms of life to overwhelm us, even when d enemies were roaring like lions this God shut their mouths up. I appreciate him in my family. I know he'll bless us with fruit of d womb @ his own time,God is able to do all things Amen! @Golden baby how body my sister ur case is already settled in jesus name. It is well with u.as I was thinking abt u now wat came to my mind is kirk franklin's song: you dnt ave to worry. And dnt u be afraid. Joy comes in d morning. Trouble they dnt last always. For there's a friend named Jesus. Who'll wipe ur tears away. N if ur hrt is broken. Just lift ur hands n say. . Oh I know dt I can make it. I know dt I can stand. No matter what may come my way. My life is in ur hands. With Jesus I can make it. With him I know I can stand. No matter wat may come my way. My life is in ur hands.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 7:07am On Nov 05, 2013
Goldenbaby:
@Aderome,Na sooooo, our God is faithful and wonderful.
@Sotum2,you are always on point,how's your DW?
@Pintoxx, Finecheek, Manoda, Rute, Canalily, Waistbead, Funkeybaybee, Bolanlevivian, Motherofprinces, Seacrest, Chikannoli, Jilsandra, Mikuut, Boomark, Santagole25, Perisienne, Iykmau. 4Gsmoke, Sub-zidi, Godlovesme13, Folarsimbi, Mamaoge, Infogenius, Maymay and others I couldn't mention, hope all is well with all of you,some have totally stopped posting,What ever it is,remember that our God is a master planner and he has already planned our breakthroughs.
@All,I will be going to see Servant Vic this coming thursday,he has given me fasting and prayer. to be said every 3hours,he also said I should come with anointing oil. I bless the name of God because no evil creature or kingdom will destroy my total deliverance.
***May the GLORY of GOD be with us Amen***

Goldenbaby, our people will come back, the pressure from others was high and everybody were confused.

Thank God for you, since you are going on thurs. my sister is going also to see servant Vic, so that she can get booking number against the next deliverance session.

@All, let us keep the thread alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.