Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334034 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Godsent, Amen to your prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Funkybaybee, my dear,I won't go tomorrow,but next week. That will be my last deliverance for this year before going back to the east.
@Menes,thanks so much..
@Habb,welcome to the thread of Conquerors,your problems are solved in Jesus name Amen. Pls try and be posting regularly,some people will just post for their name to be added but you won't see them again even after getting what they need from God,so please try and be posting.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Goldenbaby and JECU..Happy wedding anniversary.This anniversary will be a remarkable one because it will bring enough blessings to your various homes.In Jesus name.

@Godsent..A thunderous amen to your prayers..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:39am On Nov 21, 2013
@Santagelo,Amen to that!! Thanks so much.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2013
@All that will be going for next week deliverance, pls do not forget to print the list of those stil expecting their miracle to servant Vic's ministry for prayers., God bless you as you do that IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2013
HWA to our dearest Goldenbaby and Jecu the cage that was holding yo blessing has been broken prepare for that all round blessing

Mama Godsent u are always on point

I greet all of you conquerers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
probably they were people who looked at Elizabeth and said, "She'll never have child." They probably said, "She's too old now to have a baby." She probably faced a lot of people who pitied her and felt sorry for her,
Yes God pls. in our generation they do not feel sorry or pity a barren woman, they only laugh and mock at them and labell them witch; PLS. GOD INTERVEN IN OUR SITUATION NOW.

some people probably wanted to know what was wrong with her, but no one was able to do anything to change the fact that Elizabeth was barren.
(yes God but in this our generation, doctors and some people that want to help us is only planning how they can milk money from our pocket even whe he/she does not have the solution to our problem. pls. God, come and help us and make us fruitful, cos you made us in your own image and likeness. but now the devil has aflicted us,

Then one day her husband Zacharias was serving the Lord in the Temple, lighting the incense, when the angel Gabriel showed up and told the old man that he was going to get his wife pregnant and she was going to give birth to a son. This sounded impossible even to Zacharias. He asked, "How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is old too" (Luke 1:18). God do not allow our unbelief and lack of faith to delay our bfp IJMN

The Bible says that after Elizabeth conceived, she hid herself for five months. Maybe she didn't want to tell anyone because they'd think she was crazy. Maybe she thought they would make fun of her, or try to convince her that God didn't say what He said. So it wasn't until after she was five months into her pregnancy that she was seen in public again, and when she did come out she was already showing, it was evident to everyone that this old man and his wife were going to have a baby.
What did Gabriel tell Mary? In verse 37 he said, "For with God nothing will be impossible."

God please let our angel Gabriel visit us with our blessings according to our heart desire, visit each and every one that their name is on this prayer list,
In the next five months. Let the pregnancy belly of any woman here that is hoping on God for fruit of the womb begin to show just like Elizabeth’s pregnancy started showing at the fifth month.
We are looking unto you for all round bfp oh Lord God our creator In Jesus Mighty Name we pray.

@Iphie17, you are still asking God for financial blessings? hm ok o! May Angel Gabriel visit you with financial success this hour in Jesus mighty name. he has visited you with fruit of the womb now may God send him to release to you your finance.
same goes to all the men of honor in our midst here whose names are in the prayer list.
Cos a man without money is like a boy, may all the men here, Visitor30, Santagelo25,
Whitesnow, Sotum2, enm, 4Gsmokie, konfessor, and other men here that I cannot remember God knows you all, may God Angel Gabriel visit you all with tremendous financial success in Jesus mighty name we pray

But Dear God please, the truth in our heart that everybody here is afraid to say, is that, we are the impatient and litle faith generation
We cannot be patient enough to get old like Elizabeth, Sarah, Abraham, Zachariah
Before having our own babies, especially in Nigeria here where families interfere with other people’s matrimonial homes when they sense barrenness of just one year of marriage,
So we are asking you to give us our babies now, before we get older please, God we need all the blessings we are asking from you now. help our litle faith and unbelief .Thank you GOD for listening to our heart cries, and thank you cos you are able and willing to give us now IJMN we pray

Goldenbaby
funkybayby
Biggee01
Freechild07
4Gsmokei--all round fruitfulness, breakthrough you asked for that and other blessings you will get IJMN
Visitor30-----financial breakthrough you asked for that and other blessings you will get IJMN
Santagelo25.there was no hidden river inside that rock, but Moses struck d rock d first time & water came out from d rock ur case is settled cos the river of fruitfulness is flowing inside of u.
Bolanlevivian
JECU
Sotum
Enm -------financial breakthrough you asked for that and other blessings you will get IJMN
Aderome
Mikuut
Konfessor-----financial breakthrough you asked for that and other blessings you will get IJMN
Adaroable
Kike100
Maymay1
Menes
Jamo90
Parisienne
Basira
Tmc1 and Nathan
Chi16
Iya-Ejima
Samplet
Uteh---the cross, is heavy but the joy at the end of the cross is unspeakable.
Waistbead Hannah prayed & said my heart rejoicet in the Lord my horn is exalted etc read on
Lanray01
Janutra
Nic1
Clarina
Finecheek12
Pintoxx
Nifemi_cutie shame and sickness was nailed on the cross for your sake, why worry?
God's sent
Chyvia
Rute
nikkypearl
Tolu
Whitesnow

@BB12 and Habb, pls tell us what you want us to pray with you for before we can add
your names on the prayer list, so that we do not pray for something you do not need.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Mama God's sent, I say a thunderous amen to your prayers above in Jesus Name.
What an awesome word of exhortation...more blessings of God upon your life IJMN!

@All, wishing you all a wonderful day. Remain focus and keep trusting our God who will surely answer His name in our lives!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Rute,thanks and Amen to your prayer.
@God's sent, a bigger Amen to your prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by clarina: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amen to your prayers mama Godsent. I claim my bfp in Jesus Christ of Nazareth Name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Mama God's sent. I say Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! To ur prayers oo!! GOd bless u Ma'am.

@all,it's well wit me and everyone else waiting on baba God...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
A big amen for my sisters n brothers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mama Godsent thanx for yo powerful prayer may God answer us and take away this shame of barreness
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Godsent this word of exaltation is soo touching.God five month it is oooooooo.I say a thunderous Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Godsent,amen o. Thanks for the prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Caringpro(f): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Godsent a big amen tiur prayers but u did nt include my name in the list. I told u the last time. Plz include my name. Am ttc
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Godsent, a big amen to your prayers, may you receive your heart desire also in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tmc1: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
When God starts his work in your life who can stop it? i bliv no one....there is dis strong bliv i have dat as soon as i go for this nxt week deliverance everythin is settled...He that he sets free is free indeed and by d power of d Holy Spirit we will all testify in d assembly of his pple. as d year is about 2 end,he will protect us 4rm d wicked ones and give us victory, pple will celebrate us and we will not lack, so shall it be IN JESUS NAME.AMEN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tmc1: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
I don't usually post cuz NEPA+PHCN hardly gives us steady light and ba3 dey go always...so u all should pls bear with me and remember me in prayers and as u do MAY D GOOD LORD CONT. 2 BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF U...LUV U ALL,nyt nyt
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amen to your prayer mama Godsent
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Chei!!! Mama Godsent i just read your prayer lines now and my eyes are flooded with tears. You touched the inner deepth of my soul with that prayer. God! God!! God!!! When shall it be my turn for a BfP. Look @ this year is passing by again. God of 11th hr biko baba hear and ans all this your children that are faithfully looking up 2 you father. Whenever im praying, i cry my eyes out asking God wther He is still the same? Tears are running down my eyes even as im typing this. Abba father, in your profound mercy answer us oo lord!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IyaEjima(f): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2013
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! @Mama Godsent. God bless u real good.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2013
adaroable: [color=#990000][/color]Chei!!! Mama Godsent i just read your prayer lines now and my eyes are flooded with tears. You touched the inner deepth of my soul with that prayer. God! God!! God!!! When shall it be my turn for a BfP. Look @ this year is passing by again. God of 11th hr biko baba hear and ans all this your children that are faithfully looking up 2 you father. Whenever im praying, i cry my eyes out asking God wther He is still the same? Tears are running down my eyes even as im typing this. Abba father, in your profound mercy answer us oo lord!

It is well my sister, God will surely wipe away our tears with 11th hour BFP IJN.

Mama Godsent, you are really sent by God, may the good God that sent you send more blessing upon ur life.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Whitesnow: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2013
God's sent:
probably they were people who looked at Elizabeth and said, "She'll never have child." They probably said, "She's too old now to have a baby." She probably faced a lot of people who pitied her and felt sorry for her,
Yes God pls. in our generation they do not feel sorry or pity a barren woman, they only laugh and mock at them and labell them witch; PLS. GOD INTERVEN IN OUR SITUATION NOW.

some people probably wanted to know what was wrong with her, but no one was able to do anything to change the fact that Elizabeth was barren.
(yes God but in this our generation, doctors and some people that want to help us is only planning how they can milk money from our pocket even whe he/she does not have the solution to our problem. pls. God, come and help us and make us fruitful, cos you made us in your own image and likeness. but now the devil has aflicted us,

Then one day her husband Zacharias was serving the Lord in the Temple, lighting the incense, when the angel Gabriel showed up and told the old man that he was going to get his wife pregnant and she was going to give birth to a son. This sounded impossible even to Zacharias. He asked, "How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is old too" (Luke 1:18). God do not allow our unbelief and lack of faith to delay our bfp IJMN

The Bible says that after Elizabeth conceived, she hid herself for five months. Maybe she didn't want to tell anyone because they'd think she was crazy. Maybe she thought they would make fun of her, or try to convince her that God didn't say what He said. So it wasn't until after she was five months into her pregnancy that she was seen in public again, and when she did come out she was already showing, it was evident to everyone that this old man and his wife were going to have a baby.
What did Gabriel tell Mary? In verse 37 he said, "For with God nothing will be impossible."

God please let our angel Gabriel visit us with our blessings according to our heart desire, visit each and every one that their name is on this prayer list,
In the next five months. Let the pregnancy belly of any woman here that is hoping on God for fruit of the womb begin to show just like Elizabeth’s pregnancy started showing at the fifth month.
We are looking unto you for all round bfp oh Lord God our creator In Jesus Mighty Name we pray.

@Iphie17, you are still asking God for financial blessings? hm ok o! May Angel Gabriel visit you with financial success this hour in Jesus mighty name. he has visited you with fruit of the womb now may God send him to release to you your finance.
same goes to all the men of honor in our midst here whose names are in the prayer list.
Cos a man without money is like a boy, may all the men here, Visitor30, Santagelo25,
Whitesnow, Sotum2, enm, 4Gsmokie, konfessor, and other men here that I cannot remember God knows you all, may God Angel Gabriel visit you all with tremendous financial success in Jesus mighty name we pray

But Dear God please, the truth in our heart that everybody here is afraid to say, is that, we are the impatient and litle faith generation
We cannot be patient enough to get old like Elizabeth, Sarah, Abraham, Zachariah
Before having our own babies, especially in Nigeria here where families interfere with other people’s matrimonial homes when they sense barrenness of just one year of marriage,
So we are asking you to give us our babies now, before we get older please, God we need all the blessings we are asking from you now. help our litle faith and unbelief .Thank you GOD for listening to our heart cries, and thank you cos you are able and willing to give us now IJMN we pray

Goldenbaby
funkybayby
Biggee01
Freechild07
4Gsmokei--all round fruitfulness, breakthrough you asked for that and other blessings you will get IJMN
Visitor30-----financial breakthrough you asked for that and other blessings you will get IJMN
Santagelo25.there was no hidden river inside that rock, but Moses struck d rock d first time & water came out from d rock ur case is settled cos the river of fruitfulness is flowing inside of u.
Bolanlevivian
JECU
Sotum
Enm -------financial breakthrough you asked for that and other blessings you will get IJMN
Aderome
Mikuut
Konfessor-----financial breakthrough you asked for that and other blessings you will get IJMN
Adaroable
Kike100
Maymay1
Menes
Jamo90
Parisienne
Basira
Tmc1 and Nathan
Chi16
Iya-Ejima
Samplet
Uteh---the cross, is heavy but the joy at the end of the cross is unspeakable.
Waistbead Hannah prayed & said my heart rejoicet in the Lord my horn is exalted etc read on
Lanray01
Janutra
Nic1
Clarina
Finecheek12
Pintoxx
Nifemi_cutie shame and sickness was nailed on the cross for your sake, why worry?
God's sent
Chyvia
Rute
nikkypearl
Tolu
Whitesnow

@BB12 and Habb, pls tell us what you want us to pray with you for before we can add
your names on the prayer list, so that we do not pray for something you do not need.

Amen Amen Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2013
@Whitesnow, dis your long copy and paste na wah. Thank God this is not ttc thread, @Goldenbaby for waya u e-koboko.

@Adaroable, it is well with you. Thank God for d gift of life, only d living ttc my sister.

@All, Since d day I discovered this scripture I have come to d understanding dat we are in a battle.Deut 2;24, it says - Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.

So let's rise up, clean our tears, cos God is not moved by tears but by faith. Let's begin to contend with forces keeping us from possessing what God has blessed us with. God said He will not withhold anything good from dem dat walk uprightly (Psm 84:11). Are we walking uprightly as children of God? Cos He's not d one withholding. We are to check our ways and contend with d forces of darkness hindering our blessings.

Shalom
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Good afternoon my fellow wonderful Conquerors..
@Tmc1, Amen to your prayers Dear, no mind PHCN people,God go arrest them one-day. Hope you are cool?
@Uteh, hahahahahahahah, I for don wire Whitesnow and some the Conquerors that quote long post and at the end they will just comment a word, but I dey pity them because of God. My e-koboko is resting for now. Lols.
@All preparing for next week's deliverance,God will answer us speedily Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mama Godsent, I say a triple Amen to your prayers in Jesus name. Thank you for releasing such prophetic words upon us all.
Sincerelt, I prays that in the next 5months, we'll all be asking eachother how baby is kicking and how we coped with morning sickness in Jesus name....Amen!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
Goldenbaby,happy wedding anniversary I pray almighty God will shower you with your heart desire dis year ijmn amen.and everyone that has been kiping this thread alive,may your joy be full.forgive me all for not coming often as I suppose,a lot of challenges on my corner has kept me away from posting. Mummy Godsent I say a big amen to the prayers.you are blessed.may God be with you and your households.amen.I believe all this will be over someday.shallom
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cjnone2: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
God's sent:
@Oct20, you were born in the tent month, and you have ttc for ten years, it means that ten has jam ten which is equal to 20, and your user name is Oct20,
it means you have arrived successfully enough is enough. God come and answer your name in her life.

pls. i hope you are doing the following: deliverance/praying, seeing a medical doctor eating right, good life style.

@All, i have been holding back the posting of this dream for two weeks now, cos i do not want to offend somebody, but since is a dream is not as if i manufacture dream, i have decided to come out and post it to her since i do not know how to use nairaland Pm,
so that i will not be "A female Jonah" that fish will swallow next.

@cjnone2, pray that God should destroy any evil forces in the air and in the land,be it from your maternal/paternal family that is plucking or that is planning to pluck down any fruit that God has planted in your life.
one night i was sitting in front of my pc, and the last post i read that night was your post then i was wondering what could be holding you from conceiving since there is no serious medical problem, i went to bed only for me to have this dream and hearing your name while i watched what they were doing in that dream like movie. i dnt have annointing i can't pray for you Cjnone2, i would have pray the prayer without telling you. But God will take control and favour you and disarm and destroy every unseen evil forcesIJN.

GOD PLS. LET THIS BLESSING OF FRUIT OF THE WOMB GO ROUND ACCORDING TO THAT REVELATION CONCERNING ALL ROUND BFPS.

I have been searching for this thread in the past 45 minutes. hmmmm
@Godsent, I just saw this your message to me in Sept. 21st few minutes ago. I was going through previous mails in ttc and ran into this your dream towards me. It takes serious concern for one to enable this kind revelation from God about another. God bless you so much. I want to inform you that all you said where perfectly correct. I went through serious trials that particular season I even had a two weeks bfp that later turn bfn within that time, if not i would have seen your post. Imagine the work of powers of darkness to the extent they denied me the privilege of seeing this warning sign from God through you to me. had it been I saw this post then, I would have prayed better or at most asked others to join hands with me in prayers. I also saw you have not posted on ttc thread for a long time till that day and had not posted again since that 21st. hmmmmm. God is mightier than any other god. I had to post here because I felt you might not see this if I post it in ttc thread.

cry I am so sad in the spirit, you would have prayed for me, Maybe your prayer would have worked cry.

God`sent, I want to use this particular opportunity to say from the dept of my heart that l am very sorry if I have offended you in any way by my post while you were posting on ttc. I beg you in the name of God, pls forgive me.

God bless you so much for your kind thought towards me. Kind regards. Thanks for opening my eyes.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
God's Sent,Amen Amen Amen to those prayers.The prophetic declarations shall manifest in my life and in the lives of all my fellow conquerors here in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Manoda,thanks and Amen to your prayers.
@Funkybaybee,Yea sweerie,we will see next week,hope you will recognise me. lols
@Cjnone,Welcome to this thread of Conquerors, don't be sad my dear,God has fought your battle for you the moment you posted here. You are now a conqueror and your prayers will has been answered.. Thanks for posting here. Everything in this life is more spiritual than physical,but though to some of us are not spiritual sensitive,that's why is hard for us to know. But I thank God that all my conqueror sister and brother here now understand the tricks the demons use and we don't allow him to manipulate us. God of jacob is always our helper.
@All,we are blessed!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.