Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334413 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Goldenbaby,I say a big amen to ur prayers..
God give me the grace/strength to complete this fasting IJN Amen..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Sotum, Goldenbaby and Skimpy, pls let peace reign, forgive and forget pls.

This christian race is a personal thing it has nothing to do with church or which pastor u are loyal to, its based strictly on your personal relationship with God. I dont see anything wrong with what Skimpy did, when we get to heaven we shall be judged based on our personal work with Jesus, not what our pastor said, not who God used to answer our prayers. So i dont see d reason why she must chant Servant Vick's name, all the glory must go to God alone and alone.

I remember how hostile d ttc thread was to Godsent when she gave her testimony there and mentioned Servant Vic's name. The same thing happened to Sotum the first time he testified about the increase in his sperm count, am sure Skimpy too would have received d same treatment if she did the same thing, there is need to apply wisdom in everything we do. So its obvious dat some people over there dont want to see dat name cos to dem, we are trying to get membership for his church. So why not leave dem alone? Servant Vic will always say u cant force people to go to God. I tell close friends and relatives my testimony and when they ask, i tell dem, some will say Sango is far, some will agree to go and some dont believe. Besides, everybody's prophet is different.

So abeg u all, let this matter rest. We all belong to one God and to Him alone we are accountable to.

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cjnone2: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
God's sent:

@Cjone2, how are you?
. I dey o my sweet sister. seriously holding the garment of JESUS. I am not ready to let JESUS go even if he pushes me out unless he sets me freeee. Kind regards my dear.

@sotum, congratulations. May the peace/love/favour of God be upon you and your dw.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Nifemi_Cuties, Amen to that, we won't come back the same.
@Waistbead, our God Lord has already given you the grace and strength Amen. So carry go with the fasting and prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
I thank the Almighty God cos prayer worriors are increasing in this thread,
where is JECU, or has she gone for mornign crow and decided to add afternoon crow?
I thank God most especially for the men of valour here, there riches is unspeakable.

@cjone2, how are you today? may the light of God shine into your life and every darkness dissapear IJMN.

@Funkybayby aka "iron lady", let me talk to you a little today. she gets angry easily
I know, by the time you enter favor room and come out with those twins you will become a cool lady.
All, let us learn how to ignore some things that people that are working or living with us e.g househelp, gateman, driver, cook even our boss, are doing wrong so that the devil will not be using them as a tool to rob us of our blessings after deliverance. may we understand this IGMN.

I remembered, I completely became a calm woman after i entered favored room and came out alive.
May every female here who is looking unto God for fruit of the womb have the favored room good experience IJMN.

manoda: Mummy Godsent biko add my name in d prayer list .thanks.
I greet eferibory goody gooddy Morin.

@manoda, how are you today? it is well with you IJN, God will keep beign your strenght.

@Chidinma, how are you and where are you?

All the conqerors in the house, actually decided to rearrange the names on the prayer list, so that we can know serious members here, moreover it will make us to know that we are praying together, not that we will be here praying and the person we are praying with is in witch doctor's shrine consulting oracle or doing one T junction sacrifice,
cos i read in one of the post here where the demon that was troubling someone said they were looking for servant vic to deal with him for delivering her or something like that.
asuming servant vic is not a true man of God what would have happen,
or if the person in question is not serious in prayer, the demons would have just use the fellow for perpper soup, before she could complete her deliverance at CCT, then we will now record bad omen in our thread which am strongly begging God everyday to avart any bad news of any kind in the lives of all of us here, and give us all round bfp.

@all, pls. even as we are praying and seeking for good things in deliverance, let us not forget
to walk in the ways of God, and be spiritually alart to attack the vices of the devil before they attack us.
it is not a crime to go to a medical doctor to send you to any medical test, so that you can know your problem and know what you are telling God to remove or to put into your body/lives.

But honestly it is a crime to submit yourself to demons and witchdoctors and evil powers in the air all in the name of "I want to drink medicine to get pregnant" when we have hospitals and trained medical doctors who will always carry out a test on you before prescription of any drug. that self medication can destroy your hommones, hee hee evil portion,
you will buy and buy and buy, ooooh sorry am diverting.

Are you still there? pls. if you fall into the category of the above, do not register here and ask us to put your name in the prayer list, so that when you fall yourself you will not stain this thread with your self made affliction.
if you are going for CCT deliverance and you still have any demonic property (charm) in your care, pls trow it away and renounce them, cos you can't own their property and bind them,
otherwise they can break your neck or give you real affliction, cos you are still with them and at same time trying to rebuke them.
so that you do not come back here to tell us that things turn worst for you since after deliverance without telling us what you did wrong, remember you cannot serve two masters at a time. it is well with us In Jesus Mighty name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Precious afternoon to my fellow conquerors in christ.@God's Sent and Goldenbaby a big amen to your prayers IJN.i call forth PEACE that surpasses the knowledge and understanding of man into this thread IJMN amen.may we never be ashamed to testify of God's goodness in our lives IJN.because that is the weapon of the devil.let us remember what God's Sent said about being sensitive in spirit especially this period of fasting and prayer and keep ourselves holy.let us refrain from any plan of the devil that can cause exchange of words.let us be at peace and let the peace of God rule in our lives and in this thread IJMN.amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Goldenbaby, looool at brown eyes. Where i go say i see am? When dh is black like charcoal, tho am fair but d brown eyes no dey, hahahah. Yours is unique to u and makes u more beatiful, na wetin people dey pay money to buy o, all in d name of contact lens.

Oh God my Father and Creator, by all the power for which you are known to be God, arise and show the enemies of d fruitfulness of our marriages that you are God in Jesus name,

@Godsent, u are right about behaving Godly. I noticed dat its during fasting dat people around me would intentionally try to provoke me. If not for what i have learnt on this thread and CCT about d tricks of d devil eh, one will just be doing fasting and prayer not getting results and you would think God is wicked not knowing u are ignorantly hindering yourself.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chidima: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
@God sent am in lagos. Why do you ask?

I believe so much in prayers my dear. This ttc is more spiritual than we can imagine. We just have to keep praying until something happens.

@all, i had a dream where a little child inside a bath tub was beckoning on me to bring her out from the tub. I held on her telling to hold on as i was brushing my teeth.

May be someone can help me out with this dream.

May we never fall short of the grace of God . Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
@All glorious afternoon to all of us and we seek the face of the almighty God, it shall be well with all of us IJMN.

God my creator, I thank you for yet another opportunity to come into your presence........God almighty, for every sin we have committed against you, knowingly or unknowingly we pray and ask for your forgiveness in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! Use the blood of Jesus to wash and purify us and make us worthy to enter they presence. Amen.
Father, you are God all by yourself, you are the eternal reality, you that one that goes to battle and comes out victorious, you are the fourth man in the fire when you children Shadrach Meshach and Abednego called upon your name in time of their difficulty/trial..........come and answer your name in our lives concerning all that we have been asking and seeking thy face for, in this fasting and prayer program in Jesus mighty name we pray!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oh my God!!! Sotum2, I'm so happy for u. We give Baba God all glory, praise and adoration. Thanks be to God. Your miracle is permanent in Jesus name....Amen!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
@mama Godsent amen to Yo prayers
@waistbead let me go back to yo post n check if I put the right email ad
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cjnone2: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
God has the final say
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
@God's sent for the write-up. Hmmmm, may God help us so that we won't be taking what will destroy our system in the name of drugs. God please bless every one as you have blessed Sotum2's wife,Echala, Skimpychick, Ada40, Olivia and all that got they BFP in this thread through your mighty power.
@Visitor30, Amen to you prayers, Ride on bro.
@Uteh, Amen to your prayers my dear.
***Hmmmmmm, you got me laughing so so hard! You go tell them say na gift from a friend. Lols.
. @Chidima, your story is already changing to testimony in Jesus name Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Cjnone2,it is well with you my dear, God is saying YES to your case!!!

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Godsent I am very much around oooo in spiritual mood hehehehehehe!!I was singing n meditating on job 5 vs12 n 19 dis afternoon wen Serv Vic called me to tell me something abt a dream I had on sat which I txt to him.after dat I said a short prayer using dis verses n I slept off then I had a dream ,I saw abt 6 or more very ripe pawpaw dat has already been pluck down n pack dem together,den I look d other side n saw over 50 fresh corn dat was just harvested n d back removed,den one of my brother was abt putting dem inside pot to boil dem.then I saw myself lying on a bed in a very beautiful,well furnished n very big room,hehehehehe come n see me using remote control to control d bulb,as in on n off den I woke up.@Goldenbaby remember I told u we should be talking completed building now n no longer underconstruction,I done join u ooo.my spirit tells me there will be a great turn around for me after dis thurs deliverance.I don't wnt to leave any stone unturn.my case must be settle.if I tell u d dream I had on sat,u will believe me wen I said my case will be settled.THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE has taken taken over my case.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
He disappointed the devices of d crafty,so dat their hands cannot perform their enterprise .Job 5 vs 12. Down to verse 19 it says .He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea in seven there shall no evil touch thee.I wnt everyone to meditate on dis word,ask God to disappoint d evil plans of the enemy over ur life n let their plans n purpose never be achieved .tell God and believe that after dis thurs deliverance,no demon will ever come near u again.its well with everyone of us here IJN.6pm prayer mood activated@all o! ya ride on cabashing.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
@sotum2 big congrat.
@visitor30, i say a greater ameeeen to the prayer, wowthe page has gone far,
@JECU, were you not angry when you wake up from that dream,
cos me if i have a sweet dream like that i will wish to rewind it.
@God's sent thanks for the constant intercession, and advice after reading your post
i bought our house help one fine wristwatch the girl realy was misbehaving every time
but am leaarning from you

@Goldenbaby, welldone, @new members wellcome.
may God answer his name in our lives Amin.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Skimpychick..I love your response..Very matured..No ill-feelings..
@All..Let's do everything possible to prevent the devil from penetrating our territory(Thoughts,actions,emotions and wills).

@Sotum,please calm down..You sound like a real warrior but it is uncalled for in this case.She even try to come out to testify.What of those wey no come out at all??Let's move on and keep thanking God for his blessings upon our life.Let us still remember that heavenly race is the ultimate.Every other thing is secondary.No blame to anybody..Much love.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Goldenbaby, okay o i don hear, na u i go dey tell dem to call for explanation about brown eyes pikin dat time.

@JECU, l love your faith, dats d kind of faith dat moves God. Your expectations shall not be cut off in Jesus name. Me too i have bn telling God that this week's deliverance should be my final settlement. It is well with us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Menes hehehehehe,my dear if u see dis bed eh! Water bed, big n well lay.I have no choice dan begin to thank God For dat wonderful dream n pray for the fast manifestation in my life.@Uteh Amen to ur prayer.my dear we really need dat faith for d fast manifestation of God miracle n blessings in our life.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
good evening and God blessings upon everyone that is keeping this thread alive,
@JECU u are dancing into ur unending testimonies,i 've been reading your post since after ur deliverance,
your joy and hope is high in God no bad belle people will shorten ur testimonies in Jesus name.

@God's sent, i have gone for deliverance naa, why is my name not yet there, pls add my nameooooooo.

Honiepie24:

@Godsent i cnt find my name on d prayer list,pls include

@Honiepie24,,i thought u posted in ttc thread that you are pregnant, sorry may be i did not read it well.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Locuu40 I say very big amen to ur prayers.its well with u also.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Golden I dey see u n Santagelo25 peeping.una no go sleep?heheheh
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Bros Sotum,congrats ,dw wil carry 2 terms,no evil eye can behold wat d Aalmighty has planted,talk more of touching it,i tap in2 ur testimony,dat shows God wil do ours soon 2,take good care of dw.
@all,i dey hail una ,kip up d good work,we shall all testify 1 by 1.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
@JECU,wow!! Na soooo!! I thank God for that dream oooo. it will soon manifest.
@Uteh, my number will always be available. Lols
@Locuu40,your name has been added
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Jecu,my sister congrats on your dream.it sounds so sweet.I know God is going to finish what he started.i know say wen next i see you i no go know you again.l cheesy grin
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Amen to Godsent, Goldenbaby and all the prayers said here.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chidima: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Goldenbaby, thank you it is well.

@ locuu40, i may be mistaken, but there where insinuations about honipie being pregnant. Not sure she said she was oh. If i remember correctly, she said she will announce in due time. Never said she was pregnant. Again i may be mistaken.

@Godsent, pls include her name as she has asked. Am sure she knows what she wants.

Good nite everyone and may your guardian angels never leave your side. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2013
Goodmorning all, I want to advise some of us that have gone for deliverance there before, that we can still go for tomorrow deliverance, remember Goldenbaby and people like us went more than once and todaym the story has changed,

My boss refused to give me permission but I am sending my cousin in Lagos to see Servant Vic and collect all we need.

Pls, I will not respond to any one at this time of fasting, I need God to attend to others by 2morrow, have a lovely day
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2013
I was to do this if my boss had allowed me to travel to Lagos today for tomorrow service, I wanted to carry along the names of people in the waiting list, I mean those who had gone for deliverance and they are still waiting for their testimony, to the tabernacle for speedy prayers. Pls that was my plan before, I dont know if any other person can do that.

What I wanted to go with is only the names I know have gone for deliverance and the Lord have not answered his name in their lives.

Sister Goldenbay,Bros Visitor, Jecu, etc. any of us can do it now. Pls if you want to take the risk of others who have not gone for deliverance you might doooooo, but that was not my own plan.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2013
Good morning conquerors, I hope u all slept well and had a peaceful night.
Pls I want to go there tomorrow and see things for myself and also see the servant of God but I have other commitments same tomorrow so I want to be doubly sure b4 I set out. Pls I know d service starts by 8.30am. What time do they close? My 2nd engagement starts by 3pm.
Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.