Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (334353 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Goldenbaby,I,my wife,you and visitor30 sat in the same seat when we filled the form given to us for prayer request.I exchanged pleasantries with visitor30 and JECU.We left in a hurry.
@Visitor30 and other interstate participants,i wish you all safe journey as you travel back to your various destinations and a peaceful home.
@Godsent,thanks for that bible verse.David's disobedience to God's instruction is similar to that of Moses.I recall servant vic use Moses case as a case study.
@Testimonylife and shyna112..You are highly welcome to this triumphant thread.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by testimonylife(f): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
I feel so welcomed in this wonderful forum. Thanks to Godsent and Goldenbaby. After d deliverance,dh dat doubts every man of God,confirmed Ser. Vic as a true man of God. Dh held to his faith and got his miracle nd me dat draged him there fell into depression. I' wud ve gone this month but didnt know how to get d booking number. May God answer us IJN. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
@God's sent, thanks so much for the write up,
Yes,is very good for a DH and DW to be communicating with themselves,share things together because with that,they will overcome any obstacle.
Didn't remember to welcome Shyn112 because we talk via e-mail last night and I explained to him what he needed to know.
@Santagelo25, yesssss ooooo!! I remember oooo that's good..
@Testimonylife, God will perfect all that he has started in your life and marriage.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Welcome Testimonylife. Your life shall continue 2 be a̶̲̥̅ living testimony in the mighty name of Jesus. Welcome τ̅☺ the wonderful world of conquerers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
I welcome testimony life, floxxi and all other new members whose user ids i ommited, to this thread of glorious conquerors and pray that God will answer his name in your lives IJN amen.@ testimony life,i thank God for what he has done for u and dh may it be permanent IJN.i want to encourage new members here because i am not so old myself and i already have been visited by God wich gives me more assurance of my all round bfpssssss.Before i joined this thread,my hubby went alone to CCT and brought the blessed water and annointing oil,now before this time i had been having a very unhealthy menstrual cycle, it first started many years back as mensis just one month in a year and i was still very young but doc said it was hormonal imbalance and even with all the meds it got worse and came heavily for 8-9 Month non stop.I was given more meds but no solution.Then i stayed away from drugs and it seized but i went back to no mensis again for almost a yr then it came again non stop for another 5-6 months then stopped infact it was like a roller coaster. I tire! So when my dh gave me the water mixed with the oil, about seven days later my mensis came and i was confused because i had not seen it in a while but i wasn't sure of what was happening so i waited till the next month and it had adjusted itself.i just thank God for everything.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Good day all, i was so so so happy i attended yesterday's deliverance session. Hmmm, anytime i attdend, i always learn something new spiritually. I know who i was before i started deliverance at CCT and i know who i am today. I just pray my bfp will manifest soon, cos i have so many people around me who need to be delivered from satanic bondages, but when i talk to them on d things i see in dem dat is causing d problems and d need for them to go for deliverance, they are like, "u dat is going there, have u received your bfp?" i know my testimony will draw people to Christ.

It pains me to see people going for deliverance everywhere and still suffering. I know someone who has a problem, has gone everywhere for prayers, a good christian but no breakthrough maritally. But looking at her life, i can see why she is not experiencing breakthrough, u know why? She is into soft drinks, but she added alcoholic wine to it because she gets more profit from there. And that is what satan is using to accuse her before God! Apart from CCT, there is no deliverance ministry dat i will ever tell u dat this things are not just sin, but satan will use it to accuse you. It will be easy for people fo abstain from sin if they know dat it provides an inroad for satan to torment, but which church will u hear dat kind of message?

@Goldenbaby, JECU, Freechild and her dh, Visitor30, it was nice seeing u all in person. Bible said Jacob will not seek d Lord in vain, we have not sought Him in vain, our evidence shall manifest soon in Jesus name.

@Goldenbaby, u be ODM user nau. I see u stand gidigba yesterday, no shaking at all. God has finished his work in you. Pls wen u get back, try and convince your dh to go for deliverance, cos devil can use a partner dat is weaker to drag d stonger one down spiritually . Am talking from experience, but do it with style small small, especially thru your godly character.(am sounding like Godsent, right?)

@JECU. God has finally removed every conweb covering your way.

@Freechild, yes u can try dat thing with d blessed water. Even with what Servant Vic said about jewelries and attachments yesterday, e be like say i go dey pray and spray d water on everything sef!

@Visitor30, wish u safe trip back to base, greetings to wife. May u begin to experience supernatural breakthrough in every area of your life as soon as your leg touch base.

@Godsent, this ur post on d reasons for your today fast eh, infact let me send a mail to u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by testimonylife(f): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Amen! God bless u all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
@mama Godsent...thanks for checking on me. I no go MIA again. Am fully back now.tnx for all ur prayers. May God continue to strengthen u and perfect evrytins dt concerns u Amen
@all... For those dt attended deliverance session yesterday,I pray dt ur deliverance sha b permanent and ur desires sha b met in Jesus name ...amen.

To all d pregg momies...I pray u sha carry to full term and deliver safely in Jesus name amen

For those of us in God's waiting room, I pray dt dis year sha not pass us by. We sha anounce our bfps b4 d end of dis year in Jesus name amen.

Finally, I say a very loud welcome to all d new members. Ur expectations sha be met in Jesus name...amen. U ar highly nnoo(welcome)
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek12: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Yesterday's atmosphere was super charged with God's prescence! Even b4 d deliverance started I really felt Gods hands upon my life. All has changed now @ d ministry cos I once called the Man of God on d phone 4 my booking no buh he said I have to com down to d venue to collect it prior to d day of delivrnce, so I lata called to tell him I cldnot make it he asked me to come early on d delivrnce day which I did n collected d booking number buh I guess cos of d Large crowd he told me to wait till next month! Chai I almost cried ooo.

Buh I know all things hapins 4 good. Dis is to tell odas who are yet to attend deliverance dat power has changed hands @CCT! God is truly Alive in this Ministry. Stop doubting! Baby dust to us all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
@A VERY LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD PRAISE THE LORD TO THE KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS......THE MASTER OF THE UINVERSE......
Join me in this song...."that is why you are called Jehovah, that is why you are called Jehovah, what is you say you will do, that is what you will doooo, that is why you are called Jehovah"

God my creator, for every sin we have committed known and unknown, we pray for your mercy and ask for forgiveness in Jesus Name....Use the blood of the sacrificial lamb, Jesus Christ to wash ans purify us as you give us the grace not to continue in sin in Jesus mighty name......Amen Amen Amen in Jesus name!

1st and foremost let me welcome all the newbies in the house of conquerors, Floxxi (the silent reader), Shyna112, testimonylife and all whose name I failed to remember, as you have come to identify with this thread and ready to walk in the ways of the almighty God, you will receive the grace to testify against that situation IJMN!

@Sotum2, wished I knew that you cousin, would not be able to make it, I was have asked that I collect the mantel in your behalf and give it to my brother to bring to you in Benin. He works with a Pan Ocean @ Ogharefe and their office is in Benin, coming to deliver the mantel, sealed from me, would not have been any problem for him, you would have gotten it by next week, when he should've been returning from his time-off. all the same, since you said you will find time to go within the next two weeks or so, it is still ok. but don't worry that much as their is no cause for Alarm, because that God of the 11th hour who showed up in you family and said by this time next year will surely do what he says he will do in your life and that of DW..............she will carry to full term and deliver safely that covenant and glorious baby(babies) in Jesus mighty name.....amen amen amen!

hmmmmmmmm...................where do I start from self
first of all!!
God my creator (on my knees as I typed this) I thank you for granting me and all others that came from outside Lagos a wonderful journey mercies to and fro in Jesus Name.....amen, amen, amen,,,,,,,in Jesus Name
I got back this afternoon and had a safe and smooth flight back to PH!!

Well, let me continue by saying it was a wonderful gathering and God gave me the opportunity to meet with some of the wonderful people of this thread......there could not have been a better place to have meet with you all........JECU, Goldenbaby, Freechild07 and DH(4Gsmokie), Uteh, Santegelo23 & DW(also a silent reader), Nancy1985(tcm1), the couple from Calabar, Sam & DW and the sister that JECU said will soon join us. This goes to show that what we are doing here has a record of God's touch and presence........so never you doubt or think that we are joking and playing her. Let us all that what we do here and whatever God leads/place in anyone's heart to share with us, do well to follow in that instructions/principles.
You guys rock big time in Christ our saviour. As we have all had that rear privilege to attend the deliverance program in CCT aka fire ministry in this 11th hour of God's unmerited favours, will shall all receive the grace to witness the physical manifestation of His uncommon miracles in our lives in Jesus Name......Also those who joined us in the spirit, because as long as your name was on that list I had the privilege to print out (that Goldenbaby & I cabasssh(according to JECU) upon.....your cases have been settled in Jesus Name......

I shall be back, my battery is going into off mode............when power is restore..............I will continue!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chidima: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Godsent, Nepa no gree me reply since. thanks for all you said. Will work on them. Pls feel free to tell me any more thing. Thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Freechild07,I thank God almighty for your healing, is permanent in Jesus name Amen.
@Uteh, yes ooooo!! I be ODM user.. My Dear I thank God that my deliverance has been completed. No more shaking for my side oooo.I will do best. Thanks so much.. Cool down because God will do a remarkable thing in your life that will shock people and also they will tell you that your God is really alive.
@Chi16,you are welcome back.
@Visitor30,God has answered us already,we have to wait for him to perfect it. Thank God for the safe trip once more. Hmmmmm, I don sleep finish ooo.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
Good evening my fellow conquerors.our God is able to do all Things.devil tried to use my hubby to make me angry so we will querrel,immediately I ask God for d grace to over come n God helped me.And dis kind of tin is something dat wen he do it before,I will spark like eletrice but I was surprise dat I was mute n was laughing n saying satan sorry cos u have failed.thurs morning he came again,again failed n I just carried my bag n left to cct.His Grace is sufficient for us.@Santagelo tnks so much for ur advice.Without u saying it,I know my hubby is my first assignment n by his grace I will carry out dat assignment n I will pass it.some men are natural stuborn which my hubby happens to be one of dem but he is d best husband u can think of,but wen he start to act like dis,u will be surprise,den I never knew d devices of satan n I was coperating thru anger n other tings.Before Godsent talk about anger,tolerance and patience.I have already started asking God for dat until I saw her post,I knew God is working.this are d weapons I will use to carry out dis assigment dat is why I am asking for it.I use to be a no nonsense person b4 but since I join cct ministry,I became a different person.All it will take me to is to always go on my knees talking with my father to d work.Serv vic said wat my hubby does is nt him doing it but d powers but now dat d power have been destroyed,I guess it will make my work easy together with my change of attitude n prayers.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
I say a very big welcome to all d new member.so far u have identify urself with us here,u are already a conqueror.@floxxi I am happy u kept to ur promise yst n u came in as we discussed,is remaining d other sister which I know will also come in soon.Our God is ever faithful n will perfect all dat concerns us IJN.@Golden will u come from ur side to cook d yam pepper soup for me? Even if na pot full u give me I go drink sofar na for my triplet.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
@slimtolu, @testimonylife and all new member, you are welcome to this thread of conquerers. @testimonylife, i join you to praise the lord for that great testimony, @slimtolu, you are going to testify next.@all, your testimonies is sure.
i was not able to attend the deliverance session altho i was at the service. i will not miss the next one .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
@JECU, yes naaaa!! I go come sharply sharply...hahahahahahaha
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JECU: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Golden ok ooooo dey prepare ,may be u go follow me to ........ U knw where I am refering to,so prepare.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
@JECU, I don the prepare since naaaa, so eager to follow you. So pls open the floor for me to join.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Huuuum, testimony galore, May all testimony on this thread be as a point of contact for others on the waiting list IJN.

All the new comers, you all are welcome to this thread IJN, you will surely testify in Jesus name.

@Goldenbaby, Jecu, Santagelo23, Visitor30, and others, That same God that answered me and my DW will answer you people IJN.

@Santagelo23, my spirit tells me that the same angel that ministered to my case is going to minister to your case IJN. Pls I will advise you to concentrate in using the blessed water and anointing oil alone and forget all those things they are selling in other threads(I did not mention any name, but you know what I am talking about).

Also try and attend the Revival service of Servant Vic, It was the revival I first attended and I felt the touch of the Almighty God, as if a hand was touching my private part, pls try and attend the revival service, there is something also special about it, pls my brother, I have read your story from other thread, God healed me from Atall, Atall, to a future father, I feel for you because I passed through that case before.

@Visitor30, God bless you so great, thanks my brother, even me I feel like going to see servant Vic face to face, anytime I do that there is always a joy in my heart.... I just thank God, I located my prophet on time. Thank you Lord .

Pls whoever has a testimony let us type it here, it will surely encourage others and it will make the Lord to do more in our lives.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Sotum2, amen to ur prayers.you know before you got married people will ask you how are you? After you got martied they started asking how is madam? But very soon now they will be asking how are the children/family.God will perfect what he started IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Sotum, a bigger Amen to you prayers. May God bless you the more!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 5:23am On Nov 30, 2013
@Sotum,thanks for the encouraging words.I understand all you have said.I was at the service yesterday with my anointing oil and water to be blessed.I thank God i went because God used his servant to work on my case.I felt his(God) hand all over me.Servant Vic beckon on me to wait just after the service.He ask why my wife didn't come with me and i told him she went for another important assignment.I notice he is always insisting on husband and wife to be present,hold hands whenever they are in the tabernacle since they are one or alternatively,the husband/wife should come with their wedding pics,that is if one of them is not physically present.He took time to minister to me.I fell under the annointing several times and i felt God's hand all over me and i heard him praying repeatedly that every dead cell,organ in my body should come alive in the name of Jesus.After all,he said my case is settled that whatever report or statement the doctor's have made is irrelevant.The great physician,urologist,gynaecologist and doctor of all doctor's have attended to my case.He said i should throw away all the drugs i have been taking and concentrate on using my blessed water and anointing oil.I have spent alot on the drugs i have with me at home.He told me that the blessed water stands as my drugs and in no distant time i should go for checkup to see the hand of God in my health.He asked what i am doing presently and i told him about my job.He prayed for me said God have taken control too.i saw a couple there too.I guess they are freechild and her DH.Could not identify with them because the servant of God ask me to wait behind.Hopefully,i will be there next week thursday as instructed by servant vic.It is well with our body,soul and spirit in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 5:28am On Nov 30, 2013
Me I just they peep in dey read all the sweet testimonies and advice, mehn ignorant no be better thing at all.

Baba God I thank you for the life of all those that are testified about your goodness, may your work be permanent in their life in jesus name and also thank you that you did not allow me to take the wrong step in continuing to seek answers from the wrong source, eg astrology, divinity and other man made gods and ways

Baba God, in the mighty name of jesus I pray that this year must not pass me and everyone of us here on this thread by without we receiving our deliverance and all round breakthrough.

All newcomer, you are all welcome to this eye opening thread. Believe you have nothing to loose but all to gain, just don't let go or be impatience. You are all blessed.

@all, good morning
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Hello every1, thank you all, also thank you for the welcoming messages, i thank all that i have contacted and directed me on how to go about it, God is very very wonderful, i was at servant vic church yesterday for the Revival service which started around 6:30pm and ended around 8:15pm, i was rely tourched by God, in that little time i spent i have noticed a great and grate difference in my life, praise thee Lord, let someone shout Allelujah, Thank you Lord for everything. more testimony about me would be punlished here lata.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chichi6: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2013
@ Jecu, @freechild, @Goldenbaby, @ visitor30. It was a great pleasure meeting u all on thursday delivarance day. And I believed that God has attended to each an everyone of us . Very soon we will all laugh. @freechild I collected ur number my regards to ur husband. @jecu and golden baby we all went back home together on thursday with the guy from ph. I guess he's visitor3o. Thank God for the hitch free journey back to ph.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eksammy(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2013
[/color]
Goldenbaby: [color=#770077]@Shyna112,have replied your PM,Checked your inbox..
@Eksammy, welcome to the thread of wonderful and glorious conquerors, you will soon testify in Jesus name. My Dear whether you know someone or not, is good to do good.. I derive joy in helping others.. Greet your sweet DW for me.

Good morning glorious Conquerors in Christ. We arrived home safely in the East safely last nite (10pm) after the Deliverance on thursday. To God be the Glory.

I want to thank everyone here especially for giving us new members the warm reception and a sense of belonging. This is my 2nd post here after skeptically following this thread for months. My first post was on thurrsday morning just before we went for the Deliverance service.

I need to bluntly state why I'm here so that when mercy comes....I will also share my testimony. It will soon be our 4th anniversary and we're still TTC (God help me with the slangs I see here). She has had a few miscarriages. There's this terrible stomach ache that starts as soon as she misses her peiod or tests pos+ and stops only when it washes out.

Doctors have variously said its...tube block, fibroid, ovarian cyst, stress etc (I can't remember all).

When I read stuff about dreams here, I correlated it with wify's case cos she usually has dreams of me tryin to make love to her during her ovulation....dreams of picking rotten fruits and udara (agbalumo) etc.

Immediately we booked to come see servant Vic all the dreaMs stopped. The night b4 we left the East...she cried till morning due to stomach ache and we considered calling off the journey. When we got to sango ota on wednesday nite...she was writhing in pains all nite, so much so that she suggested we forget the deliverance and enter lagos to 'save her life' that morning.

That was why we left the hotel with Visitor30 same time dat morning but we arrived late at the service (Now I know the devil was fighting to stop us).

I thank God for the deliverance. We felt God's touch and my eyes has been opened to so much. Sadly (or should I say fortunately), the demons are taking the battle to another level. The kind of anger she has manifested in the past 2 days is something else, every little thing pisses her off and gets her cursing...since after reading posts from Godssent and Goldenbaby on anger, I have piped low! All my effort to get her to read this life changing thread has been futile even though she's a nairalander.

I understand what is happening but sadly I am not that strong spiritually. I know I have plenty issues of my own. I just pray that God will empower me this once like Sampson to fight the enemy...

Aargh I can't type again....let me go to God! My story must change....sorry has changed in this 11th hour
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Floxxi(f): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2013
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome the mighty hand of God will never leave us. Mummy God's sent pls add my name 4 that list o concerning nightmares, you are rare. Hmm as for anger, the devil is a liar: i visited smone i kept my goods with yestdy and she has sold almost half without a giving me a dime. I jst left without uttering a wrd.2nd DH was terribly annoyd in d midnight seeing me pray in Jesus name cos he's a devoted muslim, he even threatnd divorce and i had already thinking of hw to pack wen he suddenly calm down and draw me closer. He awsome God i give you all honour.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Floxxi(f): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, the mighty hand of God will never leave us. Mummy God's sent pls add my name 4 that list o concerning nightmares, you are rare.
Hmm as for anger, the devil is a liar: i visited smone i kept my goods with yestdy and she has sold almost half without a giving me a dime. I jst left without uttering a wrd.2nd DH was terribly annoyd in d midnight seeing me pray in Jesus name cos he's a devoted muslim, he even threatnd divorce and i had already thinking of hw to pack wen he suddenly calm down and draw me closer. Hee, awsome God i give you all honour.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Freechild07(f): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Precious morning to my fellow glorious conquerors. Our testimonies must be announced IJMN.

@Santangelo25,yes you are right,we(dh and i)were there yesterday and the prescence of God manifested cos i also felt it all over me.our story must change to testimony IJN.those dramas we saw were real eye openers o. That's why we need to pray with holy aggression.hope to meet u nrxt thursday

@chichi16 i am happy that you have finally joined us.I personally,am waiting to hear your testimony.you must announce your all round bfps IJN.you are welcome to this thread of glorious conquerors IJN.

@eksammy thank God for journey mercies and i welcome you to this thread of testifyers. God is God, he is not a man, trust in him BLINDLY because there is nothing too hard for him to do.Yes,i like your spirit go to him in prayer and stay away from anger, keep asking for forgiveness of sin esp on behalf of you dw when you pray.God will perfect you and dw deliverance, healing and all other things you are believing him for IJMN.amen.

@Floxxi, it is well with you IJN. Did you narrate your experience at the deliverance ground with dh? Pls make sure you do because in this thread we always advice that spouses share everything with each other i.e communicate properly and not hide anything from details of your life from our spouses.This will help him understand why you are praying also let him understand that CCT deliverance ministry is open to christians and muslims anyone who wants deliverance from the powers of darkness and bring him along when coming for deliverance. Your testimony is on the way
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2013
santagelo25: @Sotum,thanks for the encouraging words.I understand all you have said.I was at the service yesterday with my anointing oil and water to be blessed.I thank God i went because God used his servant to work on my case.I felt his(God) hand all over me.Servant Vic beckon on me to wait just after the service.He ask why my wife didn't come with me and i told him she went for another important assignment.I notice he is always insisting on husband and wife to be present,hold hands whenever they are in the tabernacle since they are one or alternatively,the husband/wife should come with their wedding pics,that is if one of them is not physically present.He took time to minister to me.I fell under the annointing several times and i felt God's hand all over me and i heard him praying repeatedly that every dead cell,organ in my body should come alive in the name of Jesus.After all,he said my case is settled that whatever report or statement the doctor's have made is irrelevant.The great physician,urologist,gynaecologist and doctor of all doctor's have attended to my case.He said i should throw away all the drugs i have been taking and concentrate on using my blessed water and anointing oil.I have spent alot on the drugs i have with me at home.He told me that the blessed water stands as my drugs and in no distant time i should go for checkup to see the hand of God in my health.He asked what i am doing presently and i told him about my job.He prayed for me said God have taken control too.i saw a couple there too.I guess they are freechild and her DH.Could not identify with them because the servant of God ask me to wait behind.Hopefully,i will be there next week thursday as instructed by servant vic.It is well with our body,soul and spirit in Jesus name.

That is great, God is a lovely God, he did it for me he will also do it for you IJN.

Did you fall down on the ground or you scatter their chair there? hahahahahahahah, just joking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin In fact it is better that any thing that is a problem to us fall down in the tabernacle so that we can be freed, than for some one to go home with that problem.

The dangerous prayer point servant Vic is praying(That every evil creature troubling us should come to the tabernacle) is one prayer that when I remember, i always like going there to pray if not for distance, it is well.

@Floxxi try and be calm with ur husband it is the devil at work, don't try and pack out.

@eksammy, it is well, do not think it is your wife, it is the powers that dont want you people to receive your blessings, pls be very calm with her, take her like a baby and try and discuss this with servant Vic. If you need to bring her again next time or you need a special prayer point, he will tell you.

@ All, who want to attend the next deliverance session, you can call servant Vic on this number 08153309479, so that you can have your booking number.

May all those still waiting for that blessing of the Lord recieve theirs, so that we all will come and be celebrating together in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nic1: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Goodmornig @all. Hope we had a good night. I just want to make myself known to those dat were at the deliverance ground and all. I am the lady dat came from Abuja dat has been ttc for 12yrs.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by chichi6: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2013
@Freechild . Amen ! Thank you so much. We will all testify in jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.