Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? (4280 Views)

Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by milkymesh: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
I have seen many ladies beam with joy when a guy acknowledge that they are sexy. Its even surprising to me when a lady friend of mine said she like compliment "you are sexy" than " you are beautiful". So I ask, what is the difference? Which is a better compliment?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
When you see both you will know.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by MrCork17: 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
...best example: ..Mr Cork is sexxxy..Cork is beautiful!wink
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by mumumugu(m): 12:18am On Apr 19, 2013
If she makes you think of sex, she is sexy.
If she got bubs ass and other physical curve and shape , she is sexy
if she dreses with exposed body part, she is sexy

if u like her face, she is beautiful
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2013
d spelling

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by sweetjuice(f): 1:15am On Apr 19, 2013
I m sexy, cos I v got sexual features.
I m beautiful cos I v a pretty face.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2013
Dare you to post pics!
sweetjuice: I m sexy, cos I v got sexual features.
Im beautiful cos I v a pretty face.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by milkymesh: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
mumumugu: If she makes you think of sex, she is sexy.

i agree with your definition of sexy but as for beauty it goes beyond the face. A beautiful lady should have perfect or near perfect feature:face, leg hand, fingers, skin,teeth,etc. All these combine to make a lady beautiful.
We have other terms like pretty, attractive etc.
A lady can be sexy but ugly, i.e if she makes you think of sex.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by optimusprime2(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2013
Sexy is when she flaunts the "features" shes got... Beautiful is when shes got the "features" to flaunt

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by sweetjuice(f): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
smartchoice: Dare you to post pics!
sure you wanna see what your eyes v not seen before?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
There're interlocking features between the two, but "beautiful" is a broader term than "sexy".
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by Exponental(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2013
"Africa magic is sexy"....... I heard this on Africa Magic, I wonder whats wrong with ladies n stupid stunts!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by milkymesh: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Exponental: "Africa magic is sexy"....... I heard this on Africa Magic, I wonder whats wrong with ladies n stupid stunts!
Lol. I heard that too. So Africa magic makes one think of se.x?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by ceaz4r(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
optimus-prime1:
Sexy is when she flaunts the "features" shes got... Beautiful is when shes got the "features" to flaunt

I go with this.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by optimusprime2(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
^^ U bet...
because a Sexy lady may not necessarily be Beautiful & a Beautiful Lady may not Ultimately be Sexy-
we all know Beauty is about having physical features that are flattering and pleasant to the eyes...
But being Sexy has a lot to do with self confidence, one being able to flaunt his/her features confidently, in other words "co-ordinated self carriage" or "precise personal packaging"...
And guess what? It applies to both sexes
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by paulinemimi(f): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
Exponental: "Africa magic is sexy"....... I heard this on Africa Magic, I wonder whats wrong with ladies n stupid stunts!

Yeah!! That lady must be drunk....I wonder if africa magic haz become a human to be sexy......dt was funny grin..
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
mumumugu: If she makes you think of sex, she is sexy.

Simple as that!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Sexy And Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
Yield: There're interlocking features between the two, but "beautiful" is a broader term than "sexy".
the two are not independent of each other. I share this opinion above smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When Your Broke / LMAO When You see A Light Skinned Girl Who Was Once Dark Skinned ( Photo) / 25 Alluring Animal Action Shots That Will Amaze You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.