Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus (4214 Views)

I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Lola’s Tales: I Couldn't Feel His 'Thing' Inside Me (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by SpicyMimi(f): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2016
Okay please, what is wrong with men of these days?
Just two days ago, I read about how a driver brought out his *Thing* right in front of his passenger and i thought he must be really crazy or it itched him so much he couldn't take it wheew! Well yesterday, i experienced almost the same incidence my people! Just inside the brt bus, the guy sitting next to me did the same thing!!! shocked the only difference was the fact that he was trying to seduce me with itit . He used his big bag to stop other passengers from seeing it, then left the other side open so I could see it well. At first I didn't notice, until my eyes caught something that looked like the head of a lizard! I was so shocked!!! He was rubbing it softly, and shaking it....hian? What was he expecting me to do? Grab it inside the brt bus with him and do what? Or pull off my dress? grin many mad people or mad men around o!
Well, I couldn't take it anymore, so I shouted at him saying, "Mister man what's the meaning of this nonsense nah?" He then gave me that look of " please don't expose me" and finally managed to say " I'm sorry I didn't know you were seeing it" shocked something he was almost plugging into my eyes undecided
Anyways I just hissed, and he tucked his thing inside his sokoto and got down at the next bustop!

Oh yes I took a pic!!!

My question is....can someone give us reasonable explanation for this stupid act? I mean there ought to be a force or something fighting him or troubling him...is he sex starved? Why would he want me to see it? What were his expectations? Etc

Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Richdotcom: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2016
Liar

2 Likes

Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by SpicyMimi(f): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2016
Richdotcom:
Liar
Maybe you are the guy angry

1 Like

Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2016
Where is the picture now

1 Like

Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by 9jayes: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2016
SpicyMimi:

YOU CAN DO BETTER
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Wolenice(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2016
You are selfish if you don't post the picture u snap here! Wetin u wan use the picture do sef?

1 Like

Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Iamvictor(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2016
Na u and the pervert sabi
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by makydebbie(f): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2016
Picture angry
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Richdotcom: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Nope.... because I know there was no "guy"..... just a figment of your imagination..... liar!

Pinchure is from Google
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Iamvictor(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2016
makydebbie:
Picture angry
what do you need the picture for
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by SpicyMimi(f): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Wolenice:
You are selfish if you don't post the picture u snap here! Wetin u wan use the picture do sef?
Ehennnnn! I'd be selfish if I don't snap the picture and post it? And you still asking me what I wanna do with it? Of course I snapped it for people like you naa....the pic has been uploaded!
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by SpicyMimi(f): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2016
Richdotcom:

Nope.... because I know there was no "guy"..... just a figment of your imagination..... liar!
Mister man....I know what you trying to do...you know this is true you just trying to manipulate me into uploading the pic....well it is done!
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by SpicyMimi(f): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2016
9jayes:
YOU CAN DO BETTER
undecided
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Iamvictor(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Mister man....I know what you trying to do...you know this is true you just trying to manipulate me into uploading the pic....well it is done!
why did u even snap d pics ladies of nowadays only God knows what they are after
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2016
@ o.p how many inches was it?grin

jarizod come see ya 20inches competitorgrin
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by NemzySeries(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha..... @least u don get boner alert 4 Christmas flexing grin
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by 9jayes: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2016
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by SpicyMimi(f): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2016
Richdotcom:

Pinchure is from Google
You are drunk! And now I believe you are the guy! No be only Google, na gumgum! Yeye
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2016
comradespade:
@ o.p how many inches was it?grin

jari.zod come see ya 20inches competitorgrin

God forbid.. This one na madman wey no get shame grin cheesy

And e even allow make op take pictures

1 Like

Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Borbrisky: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2016
Aww I like bold guys

2 Likes

Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by EmperorKross(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

I don die cheesy grin grin

Bhet Op, no lie ooh, you wet small abi ?

*RunsOuttaThread

3 Likes

Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2016
Jarizod:

God forbid.. This one na madman wey no get shame grin cheesy

And e even allow make op take pictures

Lol, see the thing self like land phone wire grin
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2016
comradespade:

Lol, see the thing self like land phone wire grin
grin cheesy
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Borbrisky:
Aww I like bold guys

point of correction u love bold dicck undecided
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Okay please, what is wrong with men of these days?
Just two days ago, I read about how a driver brought out his *Thing* right in front of his passenger and i thought he must be really crazy or it itched him so much he couldn't take it wheew! Well yesterday, i experienced almost the same incidence my people! Just inside the brt bus, the guy sitting next to me did the same thing!!! shocked the only difference was the fact that he was trying to seduce me with itit . He used his big bag to stop other passengers from seeing it, then left the other side open so I could see it well. At first I didn't notice, until my eyes caught something that looked like the head of a lizard! I was so shocked!!! He was rubbing it softly, and shaking it....hian? What was he expecting me to do? Grab it inside the brt bus with him and do what? Or pull off my dress? grin many mad people or mad men around o!
Well, I couldn't take it anymore, so I shouted at him saying, "Mister man what's the meaning of this nonsense nah?" He then gave me that look of " please don't expose me" and finally managed to say " I'm sorry I didn't know you were seeing it" shocked something he was almost plugging into my eyes undecided
Anyways I just hissed, and he tucked his thing inside his sokoto and got down at the next bustop!

Oh yes I took a pic!!!

My question is....can someone give us reasonable explanation for this stupid act? I mean there ought to be a force or something fighting him or troubling him...is he sex starved? Why would he want me to see it? What were his expectations? Etc
Sheybe una sef dey expose una cleavage to seduce guys too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2016
Jarizod:
grin cheesy

but on a lighter ground some men are skonskonliously mad
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by ObioratheBully: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2016
undecided
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Ehennnnn! I'd be selfish if I don't snap the picture and post it? And you still asking me what I wanna do with it? Of course I snapped it for people like you naa....the pic has been uploaded!

I read about that one on IG see the picture here! I can't believe it happened to you too lol! You took a picture you should've added his ugly face too grin

Men are pigs sometimes embarassed

This guy's one is bigger grin

1 Like

Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2016
comradespade:

but on a lighter ground some men are skonskonliously mad
very true my friend cheesy
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2016
Iamvictor:
what do you need the picture for
As proof.
Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Jarizod:

very true my friend cheesy

why will a sane man bring out his blokkos in a public gathering especially a public transit

I think the o.p also enjoyed the view

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

I read about that one on IG see the picture here! I can't believe it happened to you too lol! You took a picture you should've added his ugly face too grin

Men are pigs sometimes embarassed

This guy's one is bigger grin
This is a private car Na.He could be one of your side guy sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This / The Make-Up On This Lady Will Leave You Speechless (photo) / To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.