Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Where Can I Get A "Certified" Copy Of Marriage Cert - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Get A "Certified" Copy Of Marriage Cert (1377 Views)

Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. / Am A Carbon-copy Of My Dad. See (picture) / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A "Certified" Copy Of Marriage Cert by efiaodo: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Im not sure if this is the right place to address this. if im in the wrong..point me to the right forum. I appreciate any assistance.

We got married in lagos.
Re: Where Can I Get A "Certified" Copy Of Marriage Cert by naijabigfish: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
Go back to the marriage registry where you were joined in holy matrimony with your wife.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A "Certified" Copy Of Marriage Cert by efiaodo: 2:03am On Apr 21, 2013
naijabigfish: Go back to the marriage registry where you were joined in holy matrimony with your wife.

We got married in our church...then my husband took it to register it. That registry? Also..does he need the original to get a certified copy? im confused sorry. thank you for your help.
Re: Where Can I Get A "Certified" Copy Of Marriage Cert by i1: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ can buzz me! On 08093779782! Basically an application aπϑ necessary fees
Re: Where Can I Get A "Certified" Copy Of Marriage Cert by parismarc: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
OP,U only need a certified True Copy if the original is missing or destroyed,so u wnt b required to produce the original,go to the registry where he registered it,pay d neccessary fees,and a CTC will be issued to u.
Re: Where Can I Get A "Certified" Copy Of Marriage Cert by efiaodo: 5:14am On Apr 22, 2013
parismarc: OP,U only need a certified True Copy if the original is missing or destroyed,so u wnt b required to produce the original,go to the registry where he registered it,pay d neccessary fees,and a CTC will be issued to u.

thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Child Abuse, Say No To Child Marriage / Temtation!! Temtation!!! Temtation!!!!! A Real Movie To Watch / How Trekkers Nearly Broke My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.