Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) (2615 Views)

One Reason Why Men May Not Like Skinny Girls / Dating Skinny Girls Can Be Very Confusing-see Reason... / My True Love Story ........Telling You With Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by onila(f): 2:19am On Apr 19, 2013
pple always love to tell skinny girls

go eat a sandwich
go get some mcdonalds

but you guys don't know if we force ourselves all the time . .its actually unhealthy for us

due to pple teasing my skinny self, i eat all time to add weight
before I knew it, I started having constipation problems

I used to sleep in the toilet all day, my hole stuff started bleeding and sore

so mind the way you diss slim pple

1 Like

Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 19, 2013
da fuq
aren't u supposed to visit your psy this month?
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by onila(f): 2:21am On Apr 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: da fuq
aren't u supposed to visit your psy this month?

he said am ok
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by kandiikane(m): 2:25am On Apr 19, 2013
Lool I thought I was the only one. I get asked whether I'm normal because I get scàred to go. embarassed
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by onila(f): 2:26am On Apr 19, 2013
kandiikane: Lool I thought I was the only one. I get asked whether I'm normal because I get scàred to go. embarassed
to the toilet sad
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Sounds like you loaded yourself with carbohydrates and skipped on water. Drink prune juice to get your bowels moving again. 8 cups of water a day. It does wonders.[/size]
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 19, 2013
@ topic..that's BS, learn how to eat well, and drink a lot of water.period

Size has nothing to do with constipation.
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by pleep(m): 5:49am On Apr 19, 2013
Onila this is fuckin nasty... how could you write something like this?

u r getting worse and worse.

1 Like

Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 19, 2013
^^ lmao it's nasty but don't act like u don't Shiat my nigga
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 19, 2013
Tho

It's really nasty esp the part with the blood and all these wounds on her you know what
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by pleep(m): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ lmao it's nasty but don't act like u don't Shiat my nigga
Yea, but i find it neccesary to pretend that ladies dont.

No chick is attractive when you imagine them using the bathroom.... bleh yuck
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 19, 2013
onila: pple always love to tell skinny girls

go eat a sandwich
go get some mcdonalds

but you guys don't know if we force ourselves all the time . .its actually unhealthy for us

Gotta quote this
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 19, 2013
pleep: Yea, but i find it neccesary to pretend that ladies dont.

100% right.
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2013
Shiiit
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by mumumugu(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2013

go eat a sandwich
go get some mcdonalds

i prefer lepa to orobo
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by djeezy(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2013
What's going on here?
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by mumumugu(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ lmao it's nasty but don't act like u don't Shiat my nigga
there is nothing nasty about it,
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by mumumugu(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2013
pleep: Yea, but i find it neccesary to pretend that ladies dont.

, you only imagine guys cheat and not girls. Y
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by pleep(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2013
^
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by AlyricistLaura: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2013

go eat a sandwich
go get some mcdonalds

Uhgg, Bloody Rectumm Verbiage Yuck.

Yu so Nasssy Onila LmL....
grin

2 Likes

Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by onila(f): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Uhgg, Bloody Rectumm Verbiage Yuck.

Yu so Nasssy Onila LmL....
grin
grin
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by quicksylva(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2013
tongue Awe! Yammerrish, dis early momo
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2013

go eat a sandwich
go get some mcdonalds

still trying to wrap my head around your slim body and big boöbs :sad
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by ednut1(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2013
how is dis romance eeeh, u dis onila , after u will open thread nd say my period is red, yeye gal, go clean dat hole stinks, low self esteem suck, if nairaland didint exist u for don comit suicide, get a life biatch

2 Likes

Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by onila(f): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2013
ednut1: how is dis romance eeeh, u dis onila , after u will open thread nd say my period is red, yeye gal, go clean dat hole stinks, low self esteem suck, if nairaland didint exist u for don comit suicide, get a life biatch
nairaland help me with my depression

I luv you all
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Davico(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2013

go eat a sandwich
go get some mcdonalds

But that's nt the cause of constipation, absence of roughages in diet is the cause. Onila eat balanced diet
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by onila(f): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
Davico:
But that's nt the cause of constipation, absence of roughages in diet is the cause. Onila eat balanced diet
smiley
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Never let anyone change you
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
pleep: Yea, but i find it necessary to pretend that ladies don't.

Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
M sorry hun. i never knew that skinny girls get picked on
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2013

go eat a sandwich
go get some mcdonalds

This madam aqain
You no dey tire ehhh
So all this while you be lekpa qeh!*pick race*

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More / PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother / I Need Ideas Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.