Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) (2618 Views)

One Reason Why Men May Not Like Skinny Girls / Dating Skinny Girls Can Be Very Confusing-see Reason... / My True Love Story ........Telling You With Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by quicksylva(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
onila: nairaland help me with my depression

I luv you all
Sorry eh, constipation is a symptom, so it will pass. Eat a balance diet and always try to be watchful of what goes into your tommy. But if symptoms continue, pls try and visit your doctor.

Cheers!
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Davico(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Ayanleyemicheal(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
grin
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by mysticgal(f): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
once went through a similar ish,and it was no fun at all,i could'nt even sit.sorry onila,rub pomade for where wound de oh.
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Emmytes(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2013
@op mind what you eat,

I bet ur the type that eats 'Yam and bread'
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 20, 2013
Pepto-bismol........though your poop is going to be darker grin grin

If you need advice on healthy ways and regimen to add weight, lemme know wink
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by pleep(m): 6:00am On Apr 20, 2013
unfollowed.
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2013
Shollypopz: Pepto-bismol........though your poop is going to be darker grin grin

If you need advice on healthy ways and regimen to add weight, lemme know wink

she would love to know, please tell her...so we can have less of lekpas in 9ja.
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by onila(f): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2013
pleep: unfollowed.

who cares
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by tashanja(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2013
onila:

I used to sleep in the toilet all day, my hole stuff started bleeding and sore

so mind the way you diss slim pple

Na lie, na behind base cause am, you de giv bf nyash reserve toto so you can claim virgin, wetin we no know.

1 Like

Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2013
pleep: Onila this is fuckin nasty... how could you write something like this?

u r getting worse and worse.

Seriously, it is pathetic.
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Truckpusher(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2013
tashanja:

Na lie, na behind base cause am, you de giv bf nyash reserve toto so you can claim virgin, wetin we no know.
Are you commenting based on experience? ....it takes a mad man to know a new mad man in town tongue
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2013
Smh
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by dagentility(f): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2013
So onila u dey evn do boyfrnd stuff,i thought virgins dont do such. Anyway just asking
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Youngpo413: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
pleep: Yea, but i find it neccesary to pretend that ladies dont.

No chick is attractive when you imagine them using the bathroom.... bleh yuck

The most beautiful girls are the worst.
Re: Skinny Girls And Constipation (yr bf telling you to add weight) by Davico(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
da-gentility:
So onila u dey evn do boyfrnd stuff,i thought virgins dont do such. Anyway just asking
Onila answer the query

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back / HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take / My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.