Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Observation And Criticisms - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Observation And Criticisms (2619 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Fraud. An Observation. / My Observation On 2003 Honda Accord V6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Observation And Criticisms by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2013
Not going to name names but one of you chaps might consider taking a break from NL.

That or spending his energy on a blog.
Re: Observation And Criticisms by Trac: 2:01am On May 16, 2013
What [exactly] is the purpose of Car-Talk: Car-Talk's objective?

It is undeniably a derivative of Autos. The observational objectives [however] are not clear. This is partly due to the fact that no clear and definitive objectives were stated. From my examination, I denote this section as either a repetition of Autos or misplaced criteria.

More than half of the forum's threads deserve to be in Auto-Section (from my perception of this section). This includes comparos (including the engine wars, types of oil to use, etc). Also, anything to do with product promotion, favourability of brands etc should be at Auto-Section. It is a fortress for the 'likes' mentioned. At the opposite end, it becomes subjective because no clear objectives were ever stated beyond what is vaguely presented. This in turn gives a wide degree of interpretation to the [original] purpose of the section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Expensive Bikes In The World / Is A Toyota Better Than A Volvo? / My Benz E500 '1993 Model, Do Overheating When The Ac Is On-what Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.