Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Which Golf 4 Is Better (manual Or Auto) Transmission? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Golf 4 Is Better (manual Or Auto) Transmission? (2561 Views)

Nissan Primera: Manual Or Auto? / I Need 2007 Honda Civic Manual Or Auto Bank Used / These Habits Will Kill Your Auto Transmission Fast Please Avoid Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Golf 4 Is Better (manual Or Auto) Transmission? by kaysy(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2016
Am actually hoping on buying one after servicing my debt which am sure will be completed this month (From all indication) by God's Grace.

I actually like Golf 4 but i dnt know which one to go for, i've been seeing some adverts here with good prices, i really want to know which to go for, definitely am gonna get it before end of this year by God's grace. Finally, i don't know how to drive yet, will be learning with the car.

Please i need advise. Thanks

Re: Which Golf 4 Is Better (manual Or Auto) Transmission? by kaysy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Debt is finally settled, please i need response concerning this. Thanks
Re: Which Golf 4 Is Better (manual Or Auto) Transmission? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
It all boils down to individual taste.. I have driven both and i prefer the manual variant. The manual is much more durable than the automatic.

1 Like

Re: Which Golf 4 Is Better (manual Or Auto) Transmission? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 29, 2016
It all depends on your preference. Personally, I don't fancy Manual transmission.

1 Like

Re: Which Golf 4 Is Better (manual Or Auto) Transmission? by goonsmi: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2016
kaysy:
Am actually hoping on buying one after servicing my debt which am sure will be completed this month (From all indication) by God's Grace.

I actually like Golf 4 but i dnt know which one to go for, i've been seeing some adverts here with good prices, i really want to know which to go for, definitely am gonna get it before end of this year by God's grace. Finally, i don't know how to drive yet, will be learning with the car.

Please i need advise. Thanks

Please don't learn with your vehicle. Do the proper thing by attending an approved driving school because you have a lot to gain. you can easily register for 5days special training or 5 Saturdays weekend program and you will be OK and just use your vehicle to master the wheel and the pedal.
Re: Which Golf 4 Is Better (manual Or Auto) Transmission? by kaysy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
platinumricky:
It all boils down to individual taste.. I have driven both and i prefer the manual variant. The manual is much more durable than the automatic.
Thanks, i think i'll take your advise, i was also made to understand that Auto drive consumes more fuel than manual drive, the parts are more expensive than manual drive also

goonsmi:

Please don't learn with your vehicle. Do the proper thing by attending an approved driving school because you have a lot to gain. you can easily register for 5days special training or 5 Saturdays weekend program and you will be OK and just use your vehicle to master the wheel and the pedal.
Thanks, someone advised otherwise claiming that i should have something to practice with even if i choose to enroll in a driving school.
Re: Which Golf 4 Is Better (manual Or Auto) Transmission? by largehead: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
It all depends on your preference. Personally, I don't fancy Manual transmission.
y

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Know If A Car Mileage Is Tampered With. / What Does This Codes Mean P0974 P0141 P0161 For Honda Accord Eod V6 2004 Model / Mb Set Standard For Future Racing Cars-featuring, The New C63s AMG & DTM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.